Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

1beat's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1beat's Profile / 1beat's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 28 pages)

Romance / Re: I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father by 1beat(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
okay
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
please I need to know about Abuja office if booklet is now available I captured on the 9th of December 2020 update I have not collect my passport the mad man ( immigration officer ) as turn me to game most times refuse to pick my call after collecting 140k for DOB correction. I now look like someone who is not serious in the eyes of my sponsor after securing admission abroad

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by 1beat(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
congratulations.
I love it when you plan event without making noice

unlike that guy call.

1 Like

Romance / Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by 1beat(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tell your daddy that he's a loser
Romance / Re: She Won't Give BJ by 1beat(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
most you bring issue like this here I guess is better you discuss this with your mum or dad they're the best person to advise you
Crime / Re: Lagos Police Arrest Serial Killer Cultist, Suspected Armed Robbers by 1beat(m): 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
police fit package anything put for this people hand for them to be well label.

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Please any information about Abuja immigration office if they have started issuing 32 page passport.i was captured since December 9, 2020 upto now I have not collect my passport I paid 140k for DOB. Is very painful that two weeks as turn to 5month now.
Romance / Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by 1beat(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
You are a lucky man
Romance / Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by 1beat(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
I HAVE WATCH THE FILM BEFORE

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Think This Girl Might Like Me by 1beat(m): 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
face your book ignore any girl for now they're destiny killer and distraction .. very obvious that you're still a small boy if you know you're always less busy after classes use that period to learn one musical instrument. particularly piano
you will thank me later
Romance / Re: Buy Genuine Skincare Products From Us by 1beat(m): 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
number to chat you I need need one too
Romance / Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by 1beat(m): 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Sorry ooo. How old are you ?
I think your priority now should be your studies last year was wasted year for Nigeria students due to strike and lockdown I don't want to believe you want to waste this year again shassing girls up and down. My advice for you is to leave that girl face your studies/ life and make name for your self that girl will be the one shassing you. but if you want to continue you are free to do so

6 Likes 1 Share

Career / Re: Is It A Good Choice To Quit My Teaching Job Now? by 1beat(m): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
teaching job is the most useless job in Nigeria don't waste your time leave the place now. if you don't want to make mistakes or suffer believe me you are not ready to move forward in two years time you will be surprise that the student you have taught in one particular class is about to finish university. by end of the term the leave the school.

go to any block industry beg them that you want to learn work unbehalf of your brother who is coming to Nigeria from Ghana to invest in the business spend 3month with them with your level of education you will blend on time

I wasted 4 years in teaching line I achieve nothing. it was not easy leaving but today I refer it as best decision. i started with 15k it was not easy but I give God the glory today now hate selling my stuff to teachers because they always complain whenever they want to buy market from me I'm making better money in my business with less stress and well connected to many people even commissioners , lecturers, pastors even to Iyalode of egbaland.

even the students you are wasting your time on will hate you if you don't make it in life and teaching job can't guarantee you better social status

I beg you leave that wasting time, brain drain , energy driving and unappreciative work if you want to grow in life

less I forget ignore those who are telling you not to quit now or after the term they're agent of time waster the road to success is not smooth and you know you have not marry believe me it is now
Romance / Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by 1beat(m): 6:04am On Mar 25, 2021
Yes
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 4:35am On Mar 19, 2021
Malone122:
hello boss how’s it going please I need your take on this cause right now I’m so confused
Been trying to book a date for an interview but nothing comes up when I pick Lagos u don’t even get to see that next available date stuff
But when I change it to Abuja it brings out next available date
I don’t know what’s wrong
This started over some few weeks back when I logged in

I have been denied twice and I had both interviews in Abuja
But I doubt it shouldn’t be a reason why I can’t pick Lagos
Is there any way I can make complaints to them or what’s your take on this
God bless you

bro do you intend to go to Abuja if yes please let me know. help me send your phone number to this email tfeyisara@yahoo.com. I need to chat you
Romance / Re: Is It Polite To Go Seek For Your Girlfriend Hand In Marriage Alone? by 1beat(m): 2:54am On Mar 18, 2021
I doubt if you are aged for marriage marriage is relationship between two family
Romance / Re: I'm Too Cool, Please Help. by 1beat(m): 2:43am On Mar 18, 2021
Don't waste your time changing to other people lifestyle. Hustle and get money to balance your own character you will see how people will turn your life style to model. Just because of one girl comment about you you're worry..

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by 1beat(m): 2:34am On Mar 18, 2021
Life at times. In all you have to give God the glory things like this happen to prepare our life for better tomorrow. Gather your self move closer to God I believe He will perfect everything that concerns you.
Travel / Re: Life And Living In New Zealand by 1beat(m): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
the country visa application is easy but very expensive. if you make any mistake the embassy will call or message you directly for correction and you continue. very quiet country but their school fees amount is very expensive, Heath insurance and accommodation and other bills are also expensive . Nigerians are there doing fine

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Pregnant Student Disgraces Boyfriend For Refusing To Take Responsibility (video) by 1beat(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
is she blind before so she didn't know that the guy is not responsible from day one . are eye just open when she get pregnant
Romance / Re: Am I Overreacting? by 1beat(m): 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
ignore her and work on yourself. try to improve in all, your mode of dressing , writing skills and paying attention to details. work with good set of people who will serve as motivation to you. if you can achieve these you will win her. you and the other guy share similar features that is why she still considering him. if you make yourself different she will come for you.
Romance / Re: ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals by 1beat(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
Brain tumor is affecting you
Travel / Re: Lessons I Learnt In Dubai As A Nigerian (Video) by 1beat(m): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
everybody with his own story .. God dey Sha .
Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by 1beat(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
okay
some ladies will take her serious not knowing she mean opposite. how do you think she became rich and well known if rich men are not involved.. abi you don forget how big men in PDP doing Jonathan regime help her ministry

Wizkid sef explain further how his formal music producer who don Vet her tell him how her underlay dey smell...

11 Likes

Politics / Re: Akpabio Paid N2bn To Remove Me From Villa - Ita Enang Cries Out For Help by 1beat(m): 5:23am On Mar 15, 2021
go meet governor wike to help you confront him
Politics / Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by 1beat(m): 5:12am On Mar 15, 2021
LOri Iro
Romance / Re: Why Are Women Like This?? by 1beat(m): 5:00am On Mar 15, 2021
ladies will not be happy reading this
wish you best of luck in your endeavors

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... by 1beat(m): 4:50am On Mar 15, 2021
you're lucky she opened up for you anything that comes after you won't be surprise
Celebrities / Re: Dokta Frabz Buried In The US (Photos) by 1beat(m): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
this guy is my best music producer I was pain the day I heard of this sad incident.
Good knows the best.

Bokiniyen by 9ice
Lagos part by Banky W
big boy by olu maintain
Thank God by Dagrin ft Omowunmi
Travel / Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Resurfaces by 1beat(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ayooze:
I am about to pay someone for DOB change o... he said i should pay 150 i have sent documents already. Infact today he asked to send court affidavit and BVN print out....is the BVn neccesary.. i dont want anyone to go and be hacking my account.. since all the documents with them already contain everything they need to withdraw.

just hold on .. don't pay him shishi he will just collect your money and put you in pending you will be surprise he's attitude will change and he will give you less attention..
Travel / Re: Do You Sleep While Travelling? by 1beat(m): 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
I don't sleep not that I don't wish to but because of insecurity in Nigeria. I just have to be watchful maybe because is till local hopefully I will have another story for international
Travel / Re: Schengen Visa | My Experience And Tips by 1beat(m): 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
YOU DO WELL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.