Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

1beat's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1beat's Profile / 1beat's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 28 pages)

Travel / Re: Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg by 1beat(m): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
Please search about process to secure admission their
Travel / Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by 1beat(m): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
PLEASE I NEED ADVISE ON WHAT TO DO

I paid 140k to an immigration officer for date of birth (DOB) correction in Abuja, did my capturing on 09/12/2020 in Abuja head office Up to now have not collect my passport.
I am tired of this week or next week promise
I couldn't apply for masters program in Finland. January this year due to this nonses

the immigration officer I paid don't longer take me serious unlike when I first met him. I base in Abeokuta, Ogun state and I only depends on call and message as means of communication in which he dose not take serious

I badly need the passport first week of March for another application process

please help me out
Travel / Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by 1beat(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
9JAFULLBREED:

My own case Dey lil complicated cuz I changed my DOB and even Surname. Changing surname as a man no easy as woman own.

I paid about 170k

I go Abuja to capture and cross checked the new infos

Change of name on news paper

Change of name on BVN to the new surname

BVN print out and i got the new passport with the new surname + the new birth year around 3weeks

Please I have sent you message reply me I have some questions to ask you please

You were able to achieve this within how many months
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 4:02am On Feb 26, 2021
ATTENTION ATTENTION

I paid 140k to an immigration officer for date of birth (DOB) correction in Abuja, did my capturing on 09/12/2020 in Abuja head office Up to now have not collect my passport.
I couldn't apply for masters program in Finland. January this year due to this nonses
the immigration officer I paid don't longer take me serious unlike when I first met him. I base in Abeokuta, Ogun state and I only depends on call and message as means of communication in which he dose not take serious
please help me out
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
please help me out
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2021

please help me out
Politics / Re: Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army Personnel by 1beat(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
I need that of Nigeria immigration. I gave an immigration officer money for date of birth correction since 9th December 2020 that I did my capturing until now have not collected the passport excuse upon excuse
Romance / Re: Love you guys by 1beat(m): 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
nice
Education / Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by 1beat(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
congratulations

we recognize good girl and give her respect

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by 1beat(m): 4:02am On Feb 09, 2021
please when is new admission process coming out
Romance / Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by 1beat(m): 4:13am On Feb 08, 2021
guy man you're not luck to meet good girl that is the reason you're writing this.
I pray God open your understanding and connect you with good and well cultured lady
Romance / Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by 1beat(m): 4:11am On Feb 08, 2021
you will regret if you marry the girl I don't see true love between you

5 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 1beat(m): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
please house I need help on this. have been pursuing Germany before COVID started but I don't understand their system anymore. I have lately develop interest in UK

my simple question is can 3.5milllion run my UK package.
excluding flight ticket, any medical test and other stuff needed to travel with.
Politics / Re: Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee by 1beat(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
you just started

1 Like

Romance / Re: Some Funny Pictures I Found On Quora, Lol. (PICTURES) by 1beat(m): 4:20am On Feb 02, 2021
you get time Sha. anyhow good work
Romance / Re: Please Advise A Friend He Is In Love With A Teenager by 1beat(m): 4:56am On Feb 01, 2021
your matter no be for here ... let wait for elders to come
Romance / Re: I Am Confused, I Need Advice by 1beat(m): 4:26am On Feb 01, 2021
this girl is more wiser than you , sexually expose than you and we'll prepared for you. therefore, there is much tendency that you will regret. from her response she as experience more than 1 or 2 relationship before you come to the picture. don't rush because more will be review soon
Romance / Re: Does She Really Likes Me Or Pretending Hard by 1beat(m): 4:00am On Jan 31, 2021
your explanation no clear but I suggest you take your life serious than any relationship now

1 Like

Romance / Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by 1beat(m): 3:49am On Jan 31, 2021
the guy should visit the lady family without her consent and explain his situation to her mum

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by 1beat(m): 3:44am On Jan 31, 2021
you will pity them soon
Romance / Re: I Need A Serious Relationship Please by 1beat(m): 5:09am On Jan 30, 2021
same sex or opposite
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 1beat(m): 4:12am On Jan 28, 2021
please is there anybody that apply to University of Bremen. I need to ask important question as regard the application. PLEASE I TAKE GOD BEG YOU NA
Romance / Re: Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? by 1beat(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
I thank God I was able to correct my mistake

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) by 1beat(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
please when are you going to tell us when she take her bath after the naming ceremony

5 Likes

Romance / Re: Why are men so heartless? by 1beat(m): 4:55am On Jan 27, 2021
God will heal you
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 1beat(m): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2021
Femmylawy:

Here for you, are you just applying or trying to upload documents to get admission letter after accepting the conditional acceptance letter?

have sent you a message. please respond I need to chat you
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by 1beat(m): 6:33am On Jan 26, 2021
guy think twice before you introduce her to ur family. don't tell her about what you see...
if she can't appreciate you now she might not appreciate you later

23 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 1beat(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
daambassador:

Read their guidelines they are using Uni-assist

no . uni-assist. direct / online application do you have ideas hlp please
Romance / Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by 1beat(m): 4:46am On Jan 23, 2021
BABA Bolu congratulations

1 Like

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 1beat(m): 3:18am On Jan 23, 2021
I need help please

who applied to
University of Bremen • Bremen

have been trying to upload my certificate but find it difficult to do please help me
Foreign Affairs / Re: US Congress To Deliver Trump Impeachment Charge On Monday by 1beat(m): 2:01am On Jan 23, 2021
mke den free this man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.