Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

1beat's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1beat's Profile / 1beat's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 28 pages)

Travel / Re: Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg by 1beat(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
optimusprime2:
Luxembourg #sighs..
Small country, but huge expenses, very very very expensive to live in (rent and bills in Luxembourg are a horror), though there are high salaries (to support the mad living expenses), however most of the people who work in Luxembourg don't even live there because it doesn't make sense to keep up with the expenses from your salary... owning a car in Luxembourg na die(the Emissions taxes are insane, so public transport is encouraged).

As a student there, you are better off on a scholarship (Erasmus, et al), because if you are self sponsored it's not going to be an easy ride (unless your papa be Dangote).

For those who want to "hussle" in Luxembourg say, on a visit visa... the country is soooo small that people who are trying to "hustle" are fished out before they can even say "Europ.."

I just think Luxembourg is meant for Luxembourg citizens because even the lifestyle is complex, they juggle in between languages @any occasion like it was normal (German, French, Luxembourgish) and I promise you they ALL speak it fluently ... unless a Nigerian is born there and grew up there, Luxembourg is not a country that one can easily fit in to, the language crisis is real.

My thoughts, small country big complications and even bigger expenses

thanks for your tips make we see as he they go

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg by 1beat(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
Maxwell08:

Feel free to ask here, the portal is straightforward! This thread motivated me and I don't really have more info.

I have sort it
Travel / Re: Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg by 1beat(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
you people have change topic leave who want to leave Nigeria and who want to stay behind alone oo please let us be focus on the purpose of creating the trend

7 Likes

Travel / Re: Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg by 1beat(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
ImDStar:
Let's work together on this please.
Did you send your certificate for verification?
It is Bsc or MSc you applied for.

please send your phone number to this email so that i can chat you am also interested and the admission will end soon
tfeyisara07@yahoo.com
Romance / Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by 1beat(m): 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
you still refer her as your girlfriend you are very funny. you better rethink and start searching while she keep hoping. because you are just an option to her
Travel / Re: Leaving Nigeria Is Not A Must! [photos•°] by 1beat(m): 6:13am On Mar 11, 2021
Very dangerous
Travel / Re: Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg by 1beat(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
Maxwell08:

I was shocked oh, have applied last week and waiting for admission

Am about to do the samething please I need to ask you some questions relatively to the application please send me your phone number to tfeyisara07@yahoo.com so that I can chat you
is like they provide option to pick three courses

1 Like

Travel / Re: Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg by 1beat(m): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
ImDStar:
If my eyes are not deceiving me, I saw 400euro as their fee per semester, which I think is reasonable.

I've not been able to get proper details on the proof of fund thou.

share the link of the schools over there here the one I saw is not written in English I was unable to read and understand the school fees amount
Politics / Re: Amotekun Is To Report To Police Before Going To Bush For Arrest Of Herdsmen by 1beat(m): 6:59am On Mar 10, 2021
so that police can link out their operation or rule it out. they want to cage Amotekun

4 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg by 1beat(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2021
let keep this group alive by sharing our thought about the country and to that brother that is going there soon please we need your view about the country he go pain me if at the end of the day nothing good come out of this group

2 Likes

Travel / Re: How Did You Survive Your Divorce In The UK? by 1beat(m): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
Please remind him to do DNA test when the whole issue come down
He should go for counselling to avoid taking wrong steps and he should not consider coming to Nigeria is just like going back to that same marriage

233 Likes 11 Shares

Business / Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by 1beat(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
please where I can buy different type of sandals both male and female
Business / Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by 1beat(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
TheOmalicha:
By the way if there's any one interested to join my WHOLESALE and dropshipping group, kindly send a msg

I'd love to drop the direct link to my group but Biko I don't want to chop ban� neither do I want my group to be flooded with unserious people.

This is my business group and we are almost filled, so I'm very picky when it comes to adding members.

Ndewo nu, make I dey go my shop.

I'm interested add me 08038088955
Politics / Re: Soyinka: It’s Madness Sign To Think Nigeria’ll Work Without Restructuring by 1beat(m): 5:39am On Mar 07, 2021
some fool will still come here to ask what they're talking about. anyhow this

RESTRUCTURING mixed tape

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg by 1beat(m): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
directorXixXICK:

If it gets too boring on a weekend you can travel to Paris for their night life then come back to Luxembourg..it’s just 2 hours by train.
She is expensive because you are paid expensively even as an unskilled worker..minimum wage is 800k in naira
You are definitely not taxed far above your surviving income.
most Europe countries have unfriendly weather... how has Nigeria friendly weather benefited you sir?

God bless your wisdom

please as regards their study and work visa do you have idea let work together to dig information about the process

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg by 1beat(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
Cybercop2002:
high salary high tax and high standard of living,one thing that make Luxembourg a good country is the free public transportation

I believe their system is working. for me I don't mind to live in a country with high tax in as much I can see the value of what I'm paying for.

13 Likes

Travel / Re: Why Nigerians Shouldn't Travel To Canada by 1beat(m): 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
please educate your family and extended family alone MAD MAN

1 Like

Travel / Re: Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg by 1beat(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
directorXixXICK:

No wahala but I really don’t know why people don’t talk about the country

thank God. it as started through your effort that is good sign for you.
ensure you update us
Celebrities / Re: Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another by 1beat(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
this girl don't know what she's saying even in gospel music you hardly see already known and established female gospel artist relate or feature female upcoming gospel artist. even when they meet in occasion she will make it look like they serve different God.

it your way of life God will help you

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
is it possible to switch to 64pages 5years booklet even if someone as paid for 32 page booklet

1 Like

Travel / Re: Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg by 1beat(m): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
nonipeter:
Pls I need your contact because I want to travel there next month

which type of Visa application are you going with
Travel / Re: Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg by 1beat(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
directorXixXICK:
Am actually traveling there in a month time.

Which type of Visa application are you going with
And when you get there help us gather information about the place

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Resurfaces by 1beat(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Government know that the rate at which people are leaving the country especially youths is very dangerous to the country social economic strength. stylishly, they decided to apply this method.
presently experiencing the same thing i paid for 140k for DOB correction since December travel to Abuja for capturing 9th of December till now I have not collect my passport I have called the immigration officer tire the same story is that NO BOOKLET.
Celebrities / Re: Obituary: Burial Of Emeka Morocco Maduka Announced (Photo) by 1beat(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
RIP
Travel / Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by 1beat(m): 3:43am On Mar 04, 2021
please I need advice on this
I intend to go for degree program and I'm 30 plus hope I will be consider
Travel / Re: Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg by 1beat(m): 5:59am On Mar 03, 2021
what about the economy of the country
Romance / Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by 1beat(m): 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2021
you better look away. You can't rule that one out in life that what make your experience in life solid..

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg by 1beat(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
Please search about process to secure admission their. It will be nice if we can see someone presently studying over their to give us information about the country economy. And the future after studying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.