Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

1beat's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1beat's Profile / 1beat's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

Politics / Re: SA To Ayade Writes In Vernacular Informing The Pdp Ward Of His Resignation-photo by 1beat(m): 5:18am On May 21, 2021
Mental poverty no brain no foresight
Politics / Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by 1beat(m): 8:12pm On May 20, 2021
His qualification is questionable SAN title should be remove from his name

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by 1beat(m): 10:57am On May 19, 2021
Please I need Brekete family FM phone number I have a case to discuss with Ahmed Isah,

1 Like

Politics / My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland by 1beat(m): 10:42am On May 19, 2021
My passport issue with immigration officer I met through a Nairaland please advise me and others should learn as well.

On the 15th of November 2020, I message a guy name Mr Odiatu met on nairaland that he should please connect me with Immigration officer who assisted him on DOB correction on his passport(date of birth). He said no problem he forward his number to me on Whatsapp. I called the immigration officer who work at Immigration office Abuja I explain my situation to him and he said is not an issue for him to handle but my payment is 150k I beg him to 130k which is the same amount the guy that connected me to him paid.
I told him I can only afford 130k and I will still need to transport myself to Abuja and due to insecurity in Nigeria i will have to come by Air He said no problem I demand for his Facebook name to confirm his identity. Initially, he felt reluctant but later gave it to me. I went through his facebook , sent him friend request and copy his picture. I called a friend who base in Abuja I sent him the phone number, transport money and picture of the immigration officer so that he can help me to go the the head office in Abuja and confirm his identity my friend did and he called me back that he works in Abuja is even two star officer that he stylishly discuss with him and he should be able to do it.
Following week I called the immigration officer request for his account number in which I sent him 100k
Immidiately he received alert. He called me and acknowledge the payment and ask me again our many years is the gap I told him 4 years he said he can't collect 130k that is 150k I beg him that he should have told me before I send the money after long discussion in which he remind me that am collecting my passport within one to two weeks time after capturing and is 64page of 10 validity so for the work to be fast you have to pay 140k I agree and said to him no problem. ( Dated 22/11/2020)

We agree to meet on 11th of December 2020 for capturing and to balance him and he said no problem. I book a flight from Lagos to Abuja landed in Abuja went straight to the immigration office I didn't met him in he told me that he went out that junior officer will attend to me. However, The Immigration officer called me and directed me to glass house building to meet him. We exchange greets I handover all my documents to him include my expired passport and did the capturing waited for him to come back and I told him I will balance him 40k when my passport is ready he told me that it means I don't want to collect my passport within two weeks again he's the one handling Senator Omo Ogege daughter passport and he intend to do it with my own and to make it easier for me because his coming to Lagos for Christmas before 24 / 12 / 2020 he will help me to bring it along I need to pay the money fast his going to shillow that day his a worker in Winners Church he can't afford to miss afternoon program I became confuse because he look serious but I fail to detect him that is a big lier, he's glorifying himself for me to take him serious I paid him and I remind him his promises. 64 page, and he should bring it along to Lagos I quickly left to airport in order not to miss my flight back to Lagos. Since that day the man character as change toward me anytime I call him I will start hearing stuff like am driving, I lose my sister, am just going to office call me back, I just intend to call you that you will collect your passport next week. around February that I need the passport I was pressurising him he kept ensuring me that there is know problem that am getting it soon today tomorrow till I lose the opportunity since then I will call him he will refuse to pick my call I become tired up till now I'm yet to collect my passport. recently I met another guy on nairaland who also had encounter with him refer the officer as evil and explain how he almost reuin is life.
I see the red flag but I failed to withdraw please advise on what to do I will need it in 2month time

The immigration officer name is
Sylvester Okoh.
Phone 08034935493

The guy that connected me with him
Mr Odiatu
Phone :- 07031263632
Politics / Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by 1beat(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2021
My passport issue with immigration officer I met through a Nairaland please advise me and others should learn as well.

On the 15th of November 2020, I message a guy name Mr Odiatu met on nairaland that he should please connect me with Immigration officer who assisted him on DOB correction on his passport(date of birth). He said no problem he forward his number to me on Whatsapp. I called the immigration officer who work at Immigration office Abuja I explain my situation to him and he said is not an issue for him to handle but my payment is 150k I beg him to 130k which is the same amount the guy that connected me to him paid.
I told him I can only afford 130k and I will still need to transport myself to Abuja and due to insecurity in Nigeria i will have to come by Air He said no problem I demand for his Facebook name to confirm his identity. Initially, he felt reluctant but later gave it to me. I went through his facebook , sent him friend request and copy his picture. I called a friend who base in Abuja I sent him the phone number, transport money and picture of the immigration officer so that he can help me to go the the head office in Abuja and confirm his identity my friend did and he called me back that he works in Abuja is even two star officer that he stylishly discuss with him and he should be able to do it.
Following week I called the immigration officer request for his account number in which I sent him 100k
Immidiately he received alert. He called me and acknowledge the payment and ask me again our many years is the gap I told him 4 years he said he can't collect 130k that is 150k I beg him that he should have told me before I send the money after long discussion in which he remind me that am collecting my passport within one to two weeks time after capturing and is 64page of 10 validity so for the work to be fast you have to pay 140k I agree and said to him no problem. ( Dated 22/11/2020)

We agree to meet on 11th of December 2020 for capturing and to balance him and he said no problem. I book a flight from Lagos to Abuja landed in Abuja went straight to the immigration office I didn't met him in he told me that he went out that junior officer will attend to me. However, The Immigration officer called me and directed me to glass house building to meet him. We exchange greets I handover all my documents to him include my expired passport and did the capturing waited for him to come back and I told him I will balance him 40k when my passport is ready he told me that it means I don't want to collect my passport within two weeks again he's the one handling Senator Omo Ogege daughter passport and he intend to do it with my own and to make it easier for me because his coming to Lagos for Christmas before 24 / 12 / 2020 he will help me to bring it along I need to pay the money fast his going to shillow that day his a worker in Winners Church he can't afford to miss afternoon program I became confuse because he look serious but I fail to detect him that is a big lier, he's glorifying himself for me to take him serious I paid him and I remind him his promises. 64 page, and he should bring it along to Lagos I quickly left to airport in order not to miss my flight back to Lagos. Since that day the man character as change toward me anytime I call him I will start hearing stuff like am driving, I lose my sister, am just going to office call me back, I just intend to call you that you will collect your passport next week. around February that I need the passport I was pressurising him he kept ensuring me that there is know problem that am getting it soon today tomorrow till I lose the opportunity since then I will call him he will refuse to pick my call I become tired up till now I'm yet to collect my passport. recently I met another guy on nairaland who also had encounter with him refer the officer as evil and explain how he almost reuin is life.
I see the red flag but I failed to withdraw please advise on what to do I will need it in 2month time

Sylvester Okoh.
Phone 08034935493

Mr Odiatu
Politics / Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by 1beat(m): 10:33am On May 19, 2021
Okay
Crime / My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through A Nairaland by 1beat(m): 1:11pm On May 18, 2021

Travel / Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad by 1beat(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2021
tolufase:
Since you have his details, just find a way of contacting human rights radio (Berekete family) and relate the issue Ahmed Isah. They have a good relationship with immigration spokesperson in Abuja. The man always respond to their calls and I'm sure yours won't be different.

Check their Facebook page for their numbers or Google their contact.

Which radio station is that
Travel / Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad by 1beat(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2021
Sylvester Okoh.
Phone 08034935493

Mr Odiatu

You can see the picture on his what

Travel / My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad by 1beat(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2021

Pls I would like this to be in front page so that people can help with good advice
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 4:37am On May 17, 2021
iamadonis2:

70k. Sauka office, Abuja

Pls send me your phone number tfeyisara@yahoo.com
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 4:33am On May 17, 2021
iamadonis2:

70k. Sauka office, Abuja

Pls send me your phone number tfa@gmail.com
Politics / Re: LG Poll: Ogun APC Opts For Consensus, Direct, Indirect Primaries by 1beat(m): 8:45pm On May 16, 2021
Make then know do anyhow. Abeokuta South is for Hon. Mustapha Kodaolu Olajide ( MKO)

BY GOD GRACE MY GUY GO ENTER WITH THE SUPPORT OF GOD AND THE GOOD PEOPLE OF ABEOKUTA SOUTH

VOTE FOR MKO
Politics / Re: LG Poll: Ogun APC Opts For Consensus, Direct, Indirect Primaries by 1beat(m): 8:36pm On May 16, 2021
Ohk
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 4:15pm On May 15, 2021
shawnmich:
Only Lagos, Abuja and PHC have 10 years passport seems other state don't or hardly have. I contacted an officer yesterday to confirm this

You mean you contact officer in Abuja or where ? And how much did the officer said they're issuing it out

Please I need Nigeria immigration office email
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 4:13pm On May 15, 2021
iamadonis2:

Very available. Very few Nigerians go for the 64 page 10 year passport so booklet full ground sara

Where is this available and how much is it
Travel / Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by 1beat(m): 6:44am On May 15, 2021
d33types:

I didn't pay anything more than the 80k I paid initially to Sylvester.

Sorry, I'd want to minimise sharing contacts on nairaland I'd answer all questions here. I hope you don't mind

Opening the trend often is somehow. I really appreciate ur concern pls how many pages passport were you given and do you have the immigration officer he link you to number
Travel / Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by 1beat(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
I guess after 3 months, you will start working on extending your stay.

Just curious, how much did you spend on this journey? Some people could have used such amount to set themselves up well in Nigeria.
/

Guy am into business believe me business is not easy like that again the level of patient business take is equal to cook stone..
What I think is that he should have take his time to try country like Finland applying to school with 70% schoolaship.
But don't look back guy your case will be different. You don move you don move be that you just have to man up ... Best of luck

31 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by 1beat(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2021
d33types:

I'm even more saddened about your story as it seems he's been such a a cruel man for ages.

Unfortunately, I cannot even assist you. as I'm not in the country anymore, and I don't plan to arrive in a long time. Like I said, it was the comptroller who saw me weeping and took pity on me else I'd still be stuck.

I really hope you get yours sorted.

Pls reply me sent you a message
How much do you pay for the new one and how many page
Romance / Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by 1beat(m): 5:19am On May 14, 2021
Cook story
Romance / Re: If Not For yansh and breast Some dull Ladies Won't Drive A Car Till Dey Die by 1beat(m): 5:14am On May 14, 2021
100 % correct
Romance / Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by 1beat(m): 5:12am On May 14, 2021
For me no history of such
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2021
platypelloid:
THANK GOD
MY SPOUSE COLLECTED HER PASSPORT YESTERDAY AFTER 4 WEEKS OF WATCHFUL WAITING.
Date of application and capturing 9th April 2021

IT WAS NOT EAZY O

Please which state , how much do you pay
Travel / Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by 1beat(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2021
d33types:

I'm even more saddened about your story as it seems he's been such a a cruel man for ages.

Unfortunately, I cannot even assist you. as I'm not in the country anymore, and I don't plan to arrive in a long time. Like I said, it was the comptroller who saw me weeping and took pity on me else I'd still be stuck.

I really hope you get yours sorted.

I don't need your present just some steps to take.
did u collect your money back from him and how much do you pay him initially and how much do you pay for the new one there are some information I want to ask that I wouldn't want to share it here
Travel / Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by 1beat(m): 5:22am On May 12, 2021
davillian:

Recently ?
How resent cus I paid 170k for mine and till now nothing....

Let us start calling the names of the immigration officer you pay to out this should not be hiden anymore they will just be whining you
Travel / Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by 1beat(m): 4:46am On May 12, 2021
d33types:

He's a very evil man. He promised me same day processing in February . He then linked me up to a senior admin with the name Obomighe. It was then i discovered that he (Sylvester) works in their Command branch and not the passport office.

I was helped by their top oga comptroller, else I'd have missed my abroad job.

Is this his number? 08034935493 The way he calls God,one will assume he's a very good persons. Even his whatsapp picture says "unfathomable God".

I also met one babe who on his instructions booked a same day return ticket from and to from Lagos, hoping to get booklet the same day.

I dey plan am seriously even in my absence from naija.

The incidence scarred me so much, that whenever I hear any Nigerian call God during business, I completely disconnect from them.

I later got the 10yr passport because thankfully, will never renew my naija passport again, as I'll be eligible for a foreign one by then.

Please bro let us chat I need your help have been under him since last year December
Pls send me your phone number to t.com I lost opportunity to study in Finland due to this. The mad man was even making mouth that he was the one handling Ovie Omo-Agege daughter passport that his ready to do both together. Please I take God beg you let me chat with you privately
Travel / Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by 1beat(m): 9:28pm On May 11, 2021
[quote author=d33types post=101595067]

Is it the same Sylvester Okoh in their Abuja, Gwagwalada office? Wicked man. The man showed me shege.[/quote

Yes he's the one very greedy man he lies too much. claim religious man church workers in winners

Pls how were you able to collect your passport
Hv send you message
Travel / Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by 1beat(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2021
One mad immigration officer that God will not favour collected 140 thousand from me for DOB correction with promise of getting it done within two weeks since 9th of December 2020 up till now na story upon story. Mr Sylvester God will continue to delay you just as what you are doing for me. From 64 page you change it to 32 page yet na story. I will soon start to they post your pictures around now. risk , pain stress that I passthrough before I get to Abuja for capturing we all ask you.
This stupid man was assuring me before Christmas I will collect my passport.

3 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 2:49am On May 08, 2021
zuzman:
Please what’s the update on this “No booklet” of a thing? I’ve done my capturing at the HQ in Abuja since the first week of March and I’m still yet to collect my passport. The officer that helped me keeps telling me that there’s “No Booklet”. Heard others have been waiting too since December, How true is this

This is true I did my capturing in Abuja since 9th of December 2020 uptill now NO BOOKLET HV not collect my passport very painful
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by 1beat(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2021
Hmm !! Na this girl head expose the evil

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.