Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

1beat's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1beat's Profile / 1beat's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 28 pages)

Family / Re: I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child. by 1beat(m): 3:24am On May 06, 2021
God will help you
Politics / Re: Gov Ikpeazu Meets Abia-born Electricity Transformer Innovator (photos) by 1beat(m): 4:39am On May 04, 2021
the governor can't offer this man anything except K.....
Politics / Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Extols Femi Gbajabiamila Performance As Mr Speaker by 1beat(m): 4:24am On May 04, 2021
What do you expect they both possess the same character
Politics / Re: Politics, Governance and Economy: How Do These Affect IGR Of States? by 1beat(m): 6:57am On May 03, 2021
very educative I wish this type of what we see most here on nairaland

1 Like

Politics / Re: We Have Father Mbaka Receipts-Garba Shehu by 1beat(m): 3:40am On May 01, 2021
to me I didn't see anything bad for seeking contract from the government
Politics / Re: Oyo State Vows To Recover Funds From Failed Contactors by 1beat(m): 3:35am On May 01, 2021
after collecting the money nko.
Romance / Re: I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by 1beat(m): 3:15am On May 01, 2021
You get time for explanation majority of people already know their way.

a lady that claim to be virgin yet telling you when is time you will not ask before I give it to you.
message password, gallery password
Whatsapp password. is obvious say na them.

4 Likes

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by 1beat(m): 6:03am On Apr 30, 2021
You're seeking for wrong things for now
you need to gather your life together for now before affection
Romance / Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by 1beat(m): 6:00am On Apr 30, 2021
I know your type
Politics / Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by 1beat(m): 5:58am On Apr 30, 2021
My pastor. very slow man he's prayer points go slow
Politics / Re: Maduka: Anambra Will Produce Mobile Phones, Four Years As Governor by 1beat(m): 5:42am On Apr 30, 2021
LORI IRO

Everything is possible for them to achieve during campaign but when they emerge story will change. they become busy to listen to people, the state become short of funds to carry out projects and empowerment, they become expose to acquire more properties in foreign countries.
this man is not fit to govern the state there is no state in Nigeria that need phone production for now because of numerous issues we are facing. What is the standard of education in that state, rate of unemployment,workers welfare, health sector, security , electricity and making the environment conducive for business.
let us start correcting our leaders if they're short of ideas.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Why Are We SOUTHERNERS Not Tolerant ? by 1beat(m): 5:37am On Apr 30, 2021
Mumu write up

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Applied For An International Passport Over A Month Ago And Still Haven't Gotten by 1beat(m): 7:48am On Apr 29, 2021
Over a month you are complaining. mine is since last year December even register and do the capturing at Abuja immigration office
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
only God knows weyting this country is turning to since December that I did capturing upto now no booklet. everything com tire me.

some admission process need passport data package and to do English language text you need passport

I couldn't process Finland admission around February

I NEED HELP
Politics / Re: UK Assylum To Ipob : The Implications To Nigeria As A Country by 1beat(m): 5:09am On Apr 27, 2021
it is well
Politics / Re: Panic As Gunmen Shoot Imo Commissioner, Others by 1beat(m): 4:53am On Apr 27, 2021
All eyes on Imo state
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leave Anambra State Alone. by 1beat(m): 4:48am On Apr 27, 2021
if he leaves Anambra where do you want him to go next tell him to leave Nigeria alone
Politics / Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by 1beat(m): 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
He don set bi dat. The rate at which Hausa/Fulani are increasing in Lagos is getting to much. you now see them everywhere and they hardly do any meaningful business

116 Likes 6 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by 1beat(m): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nigeria get materials but na bad leaders they kill us

7 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: With The Budget Of 1.5M Naira Which Country Would You Advise? by 1beat(m): 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Olaidewrites:
If relocating to Canada in 2020 is part of your goals, then you should know about the new program that the Canadian government launched recently.

This is the ONLY Canada relocation program that allows you to become a permanent Canadian resident even if you do not have a degree

With this new program, you can get a job anywhere in Canada and you are allowed to move with your entire family.

§  Does not require high IELTS score (5.0 is okay)

§  You get a job almost immediately

§  Only 12 months previous work experience required

§  Age does not matter

§  Only 2 years post-secondary education required e.g. OND

§  Not based on points (like Express Entry)

Chat me up to get more information:

BEWARE OF 419 AGENT

everything is possible for them to do , they make it look like na them go stamp the Visa..
God bless our hustle
Travel / Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by 1beat(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
chess07:

As stated in requirement for University of Tartu. They accept 2.2 (Second class lower) and not 3rd class or pass grade. check out https://www.ut.ee/en/country-specific

"Applying for Master's Programmes

To apply for master’s studies a bachelor’s degree, a diploma of professional higher education or a corresponding qualification is required.

The following education documents must be uploaded to the online application system:

Bachelor's degree diploma
Transcript of records

Please note:

A Higher National Diploma (HND) does not grant an access to Master level studies
Degrees classified as "3rd Class Honours" or "Pass" do not grant an access to Master level studies at the University of Tartu[/font]
Any discrepancies between name and/or birthdate on your documents must be explained with official documentation by the issuing institution that confirms change of name/birthdate or new documents with corrected name and/or birthdate must be requested from the issuing institution. A sworn affidavit will not suffice."

baba please I need to chat with you personally I need to ask some questions
I have sent you message through email
and is all school that requires English language proficiency test
Romance / Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by 1beat(m): 4:25am On Apr 25, 2021
is call plan A,B,C,D.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Business / Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by 1beat(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
that is power of money and grace

congratulations

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by 1beat(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
you're not ripe for relationship.
you lack knowledge of handling marital issue.
because you have feed her for a night she must not do mistake. you need to learn how to over look something.

257 Likes 11 Shares

Romance / Re: Should I Dip Out From This Relationship On Time by 1beat(m): 5:07am On Apr 22, 2021
yes
Romance / Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by 1beat(m): 5:04am On Apr 22, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:

How old are you?

God bless you, I know you are about to advise him I doubt if he will listen so leave him let him learn
Politics / Re: Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano by 1beat(m): 4:51am On Apr 22, 2021
SOLUDO IS THE ONLY SOLUTION

15 Likes

Romance / Re: He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home by 1beat(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
you are in love with married man

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 7:27am On Apr 15, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

What's wrong with this country self? Why can't we get simple things right in this country?

I have not been sleeping well since January because of the passport issue. I have an European Union schorlarship at stake. I have been begging this white people since January to give me more time to sort things out, yet the unfortunate Ibadan passport office has refused to provide my passport despite capturing since 4th of November 2020. It's almost 6month now. embarassed embarassed embarassed

everything don tire me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.