Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1nigeriamyfoot's Profile / 1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 98 pages)

Crime / Re: NIMC Portal Breaks Down, Banks, Telcos, Passport Issuance Suffer by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2022
Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:35am On Feb 07, 2022
snowball11:
The reason Nigeria is still a 4th world country is because we have more fools voting during elections than sane minds! grin

You've said it all

People like op

1 Like

Politics / Re: Deportation: Seun Retracts His Earlier Claims, Apologizes. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:33am On Feb 07, 2022
Seun doesn't understand politics of bitterness played in this country

3 Likes

Romance / Re: "Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
donbachi:
Every man should marry a woman he can afford.

Say no more bro

You've said it all
Properties / Re: VICTORIA COURT AND GARDEN, OKI-OLODO, IBADAN. SELLING N6M PER PLOT by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:54am On Feb 06, 2022
BUYERS BEWARE

THIS PROPERTY BELONGS TO REVOLUTIONPLUS PROPERTY A COMPANY WITH QUESTIONABLE CHARACTER. THEY SELL LAND IN EXCESS OF 500% OF ORIGINAL AVAILABLE SPACE THEN REFUSE TO GIVE ALLOCATION. SOME PEOPLE BOUGHT LAND SINCE 2017 FROM THIS COMPANY BUT YET TO GET ALLOCATION

NIGERIANS, PLEASE BE CAREFUL
Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
GEEBITE:
So 10 years is long enough. Its alright

But you comment like the building is something that can't last for 1month
Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s SWAGA, TSG Clash Over Harmonisation by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Starhearts:

I don't know why those from South-east and South-south where Tinubu did not rule as governor are those that abuse Tinubu most whenever his name is been mentioned. Some of them couldn't even remember their governors between 1999-2007 again but Tinubu's name always ring bell in their ears.

Tinubu's immunity expired in 2007 and PDP left govt in 2015. Tinubu was without immunity for good 8 years under PDP, yet, Obasanjo,Yardua and Jonathan had nothing to rope him in as a criminal. Even Nuhu Ribadu did not probe him under Obasanjo. Three (3) EFCC chairmen (Ribadu, Farida Waziri and Lamorde) couldn't trace anything incriminating against Tinubu between 2007 -- 2015 but you want him probed now. Has he taken any contract from state or federal govt that he has not executed? Has anybody reported him for financial crime? You always refer to Tinubu's companies as if he had no means of livelihood before becoming governor.

Tinubu was an Executive Director/board member of Mobil Oil Producing before he joined politics. Obasanjo and Atiku established private universities as sitting President and Vice President. Obasanjo established Presidential Library as a sitting President. Atiku sold shares of companies to himself as VP and Chairman of Privatisation Council. Peter Obi took state money to support family business as Governor of Anambra. Yet, these people are your heroes. When other former governors were busy shipping their states resources abroad & developing foreign economies, Tinubu was busy establishing his businesses in Nigeria. Those companies are employing several hundreds of bread winners in Nigeria.

He met Lagos IGR at about N600m per month and he left it at N12 - 14bn per month. When Obasanjo seized Lagos allocations despite Supreme Court judgement against Obasanjo, Tinubu was paying salaries and pensions regularly for three and half years that it lasted. It was Yardua that paid the allocation to Fasola's govt. Tinubu used his initiative to create LASTMA and Obasanjo in his copy cat attitude moved ahead to create FERMA.

Those of you that always criticise Tinubu because of envious hate, when will you start criticising Ikpeazu who has not been paying salaries and pensions Abia with no single project to show in Abia. Why did you not say Tinubu was corrupt in 2011 when he supported Goodluck Jonathan? Did He not win Jonathan govt at code of conduct tribunal when he was charged? Tinubu this and Tinubu that as if he is your Governor or President. If you are abusing Tinubu because he is sponsoring APC, Is Atiku not using money to sponsor PDP and his Presidential project? Where is he also getting the money from? Where did he get all the dollars he spent during APC Presidential primary in 2014 and PDP presidential primary of 2018?

Tinubu is no longer a Governor and neither is he the President but he is your problem. When Tinubu was busy building his political structures since 2003 after PDP rigging in south-west, Where were you? When he gave Atiku his party to use for his Presidential project in 2006/2007, where were you? When he was busy building bridges across 6 geo political zones, where were you? In 2015, you all mocked when Ahmed Lawan and Gbajabiamila lost out the leadership of national assembly to Saraki and Dogara. He was not disturbed. He moved on till he was successful in 2019.

When he was bringing up Babachir Lawal and Boss Mustapha (former and current SGF) in ACN, where were you? When he was doing these, Bode George was calling him a local champion but now the local champion in his tenacity has built a national ruling party, you are envious. Tell us your governor that performed better than Tinubu. Your Peter Obi couldn't build APGA in South-east. Instead, he defected to PDP to kill APGA.

Let Tinubu Be! He is not your problem!! Your past & present governors are your problem!!!

Tinubu is a disaster

Tinubu will never become president of this country

Tinubu is a greedy man who turned Lagos state to slum & agbero estate
Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
GEEBITE:
The Lautech teaching hospital complex should not be mentioned anywhere projects are being discussed. It is a monumental structurally defective building. That they have not collapsed yet is a miracle.

Hahaha

After 10yrs the building still remained uncollapsed?

Chai

The joke is on you
Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ayemileto:

Nobody said the rain was fake. It was the story I was referring too.

And that you drove past the stadium does not mean you know the truth, DID YOU ENTER THE STADIUM? That's the big question.

I can drive pass Aso rock, it doesn't mean I know what is going on inside. shocked

Well, I do agree 4.9Bn might be inflated sha, but if the articles I saw online were to be believed, the winners were selected through a bidding process. If there was a better bid, then they'll probably have gone for that.

Also, I will suggest you read the details of the project, because it's not just renovation, but renovation + remodeling, which means there will be structural changes (they are converting it into a 4 star Hotel).

And oh, the building is not consisting of 500 shops like I asked us to assume in my earlier post, attached in the picture below, is the details of the building.

That you live in Ibadan does not necessarily mean you know what's happening in the city sha. You only know stuffs based on the information you receive. shocked
Kindly take your time & visit the site

That route is my regular route n still passed there yesterday

Go n see things for yourself as regard Agbowo stadium
Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
happney65:

https://guardian.ng/news/makinde-set-to-pay-osun-another-n1b-over-lautech-says-omole/

Asset sharing

You & I owned something but you want us to share it

Because bigger part comes to my side, I need to pay compensation to makes things balance
Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Princeadex04:

You need to go and see the doctor.

Take your father to psychiatric office first
Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
statesman6:

I don't need to mention anything. You already lied about stadium and loan stuffs...even if I say anything, critics won't stop

Hahaha

All what I posted about the loan & stadium is true

If you have different opinion kindly post it & back it up with evidence
Crime / Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Election time don reach. Their party PDP through Peter Peter Obi don dey takk to them.

Sorry ipob terrorists it is too late. Just continue killing and cannibalising your people, we Nigerians dont care.
Many of you lack comprehension

Government agent don hijack the struggle just as dey did in Lagos state during end Sars

Btw, Nnamdi Kanu is a fool to some great extent but the struggle is good just that the approach is wrong in some areas

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s SWAGA, TSG Clash Over Harmonisation by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
Shetemi12:
We move!

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ayemileto:

Did he gave it to them or leased it to them?

Although, I don't know if they'll be paying any additional money yearly apart from the initial investment, considering the amount they are investing (4.9bn), they'll need to make ₦98m "profit" Annually to recoup their money back in 50years.

If we assume the complex had 500 shops, then each shop will have to return a profit of 196k annually to reach this figure. When you factor in the running and maintenance cost of the complex, tax and many other things, you'll probably realise how difficult it is for each shop to return 196k profit (NOT REVENUE) yearly.

So, it's not daylight robbery, if you closely look at it and do your own rough estimation. Also consider the current economic realities in Nigeria.

This has being debunked already as fake. The picture being shared online turns out to be from a flooding in UK that happened years ago.

I don't know about your last two points sha, because I don't reside in Oyo State. But I will probably ask other Oyo people about it.

The rain wasn't fake in anyway because I was in Ibadan on that day infact I drove past the place

How could they spent 4.9bn for renovation when it's not outright fresh construction? Cost of building materials is expensive truly but not to this extent plz. To the glory of God, I owned a meaningful building & currently constructing another 1.

I lives in Ibadan & knows what's happening around the city of Ibadan
Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s SWAGA, TSG Clash Over Harmonisation by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dead Ambition

Make everyone cashout from this greedy bastard

He will be reduced to nothing come 2023

4 Likes

Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
happney65:

Don't talk too much APC boy as I do not have time for arguments this morning.But briefly let me just take you up on science and technology alone which you called zero investment

I guess Lautech is zero investment? Ohh,You have forgotten Lautech is science and technology?

Like I said,I am not in the mood for arguments,when I am I will even shred you to pieces on the others you wrote which might even get you a day in court for Libel.

Lol

Is this a joke or what?

Lautech university that was established in 1990 is Makinde work or what are you saying?

grin
Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
statesman6:

grin grin grin some people will actually believe your story
Lekan salami stadium is there. Have visited the stadium trice and is okay. Seyi makinde have completed more road project within 3years than ajimobi 8years tenure. Even some of the road constructed by ajimobi, seyi still double the asphalt.

Mention these projects plz

1 Like

Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
TemmyT002:

PURE TRASH!

Prove me wrong with facts
Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2022
ajericho:

Tell us on what terms?

And for the thugs, auxiliary is his right hand

Auxillary is vice governor

If the man is on the road, his thug will stop all other road users and anybody who dares move will have their vehicle damaged and nothing will happen

2 Likes

Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2022
ajericho:

Bro,na ib I dey and when it comes to performance,I haven't seen anything significant about seyi,he's only riding on what ajimobi has done,there's no major project that he has actually done to justify his four years in power,

Talk about Iwo road,it has been in construction before he came into power and it still looks like a slum cause of roadside hawking,

I actually expected more from him being an engineer,

I'm not a supporter of any party,but I just think hes been living off hype

Bro you are very correct

Many of these praise singer dont lives in Ibadan

1 Like

Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2022
favor914:
Not a fan of pdp, but this crap you typed is absolute nonsense.

Which financial institutions will loan Oyo State 150 billion in 3 years, How much is the State’s IGR?

Bro, go and check fact

Not just bank local bank loan makes up the about 150bn
Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:50am On Feb 04, 2022
Paygram:

These are all lies. Everything here is a lie. [b]What is your business with how long agbowo complex will be owned by another company? If the government makes money from it today, will they put it in your pocket?[b]

It seems you live within a perimeter where you don't see other terminals he's constructing.

Believe it or not the stadium is fifa standard, fifa approved.

And if he collect loans, na to service your pocket abi?

If you're living in Oyo state, and you're not partisan or biased, you'll know that for the past 23 years, Mankinde is the best governor Oyo has ever had.

My business with Agbowo Complex? Let me educate you, some past and present student of University of Ibadan rented shop while 2 or more people shared a shop running small legit business that they use to finance their academics. Agbowo shopping complex housed different businesses which includes tailoring, photography, typesetting and photocopying, cyber cafe etc now your governor gave it to contractor for renovation and conversion into hotel, night clubs etc what does that tells you?

Lekan Salami is not FIFA standard grin tell me how many matches they've played on that pitch after renovation and how much Oyo state have generated ever since the renovation. During the day of commissioning renovation, rain fell or not and people get wet because the shed he did with 5bn leaked badly

How many blocks of classroom has seyi Makinde constructed since he assumed office? How many chairs and tables has he provided for public school ever since he assumed office? Go to Adeoyo hospital, common gloves is not available for patient as every patient needs to come to the hospital with gloves , ultrasound machine is not available and you need to go to medical lab around to do common cheap medical test etc

Can you compare importance of Teaching Hospital with Motor park terminal? Adebayo Alao Akala built and equipped Lautech hospital with standard medicalequipment which includes MRI & CT scan machine

Go and verify ally claims

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 98 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.