Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1nigeriamyfoot's Profile / 1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 98 pages)

Crime / Re: Police Parades Arrested Oyo PMS Boys In Ekiti (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
RichDad1:
Nice one.
Seyi Makinde see your life ?
Seyi Makinde is using these idiots to terrorise people of Oyo state

Seyi Makinde also use these idiots as political thugs just as he shipped them to kogi the last time

Seyi Makinde also rely on these thugs to win election come 2023

But I laughed at his foolishness

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Northerner Likely To Become President Come 2023! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
babasolution:
If southerners allow another northerner President, they will have themselves to blame,cos I tell u,the south will be finished

This is why we should demand for regional government
Politics / Re: Northerner Likely To Become President Come 2023! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The truth is if whoever becomes the president of Nigeria can solve half of the calamity that befall Nigeria regardless of where he or she comes from.

Then is a welcome development undecided.

Personally, I have no problem with where the president comes from but the problem is politics of Nigeria is played based on popularity of the candidate, ethnicity & religion whereas what's required to have better administration is academical qualification, experience about governance, past deeds, of candidates. Tinubu, Osinbajo, Atiku, are all very corrupt & bad choice

Atiku stole millions of dollars during his days as customs boss & VP

Tinubu stole millions of Naira during his days as governor of Lagos & still stealing from Lagos pocket through back door till this seconds

Osinbajo is not clean either as he has benefitted large sum of millions of dollars under this adminstration

We can't continue to elect corrupt people and expect any dividend of democracy

Never!
Politics / Re: Northerner Likely To Become President Come 2023! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Op is there is one thing I hate is fear, what make you think that because a Northerner is in a race means he or she is going to win.
Next president is definitely coming from Southern part of the country, it unfortunate that Yar'adua died so early if not all this Arrangement would have been easier.
If the East put their heads up in one voice and soul they will get the ticket. From both parties, in order for the North to stop this ambition of running again in 2023 Tinubu has to step down for an Eastern man or a Middle birth

Well this is not a matter of fear but sad reality about Nigeria politics & this is why we need to change the system

We can't be doing the same thing in the same way over & over again but expect different result

The same northern card game is what produced the current disaster we have as president
Politics / Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
tesseract:
It will never be well with anybody that supports the current crop of politicians in this country, whether APC or PDP.

Big amen
Politics / Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
post=109821868:
[s]God bless our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

The man wey sabi....

STARBOY AND ZULUM 2023.

All sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians dey una back gidigba......

Thanks Chief Kay!
We can see you want the progress of our nation,
Unlike some people (dem know themselves grin cheesy wink)

Btw, we no be brother o,
We are simply WE.

STARBOY AND ZULUM we want.

STARBOY AND ZULUM we shall get come 2023.

We have not offended anyone by Supporting Osinbajo, but anyone who takes our decision personal should kindly chill out!

The last thing we will do as Progressives is to engage is a smear campaign or promote any post that can lead to the Character Assassination of Tinubu or any other Contender of the APC Ticket.

We are MANNA, and WE STAND WITH PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO until the party says otherwise.

Thanks.

God bless our Vice President.
Our incoming President in Jesus name,
Insha Allah.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
A better Nigeria all around is what we shall encounter.
Nigeria will succeed.
God bless Nigeria.

Our own @MANNABBGRILLS come 2023 be say :

Starboy and Zulum for 2023.

Our own @[/b] be say : STARBOY & Zulum for 2023.

Osinbajo, The great Man.

Our own @[b]
be say : STARBOY and ZULUM all da Way.

Come 2023 BGG,
STARBOY and ZULUM we dey for una.
Whether the evil ones like it or not,
Nigeria will succeed.

Our Combo is actually a well selected great Combo to move our nation forward.
That being said,,
Chief Topmaike,
We no too know about this APC revalidation tin o.
We are not actually a card carrying member of any political party in Nigeria.
The only 2 guys we love in Naija politics are our darling Daddy and his amiable Vice.
Now, Zulum has joined the rank.
We only go to the polls on election day to cast our votes for good, honest men that meant well for the nation, no matter the party they are.
And you don't have to be a party member to do that.

But in the past one month, we have noticed how all the top big wigs and non-politicians alike are all joining APC in their various Constituencies, from Governors, to Businesses owners and Entrepreneurs.
We are looking and researching about the good ones among them already.

We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians will do all in our power to make this Combo work.
That is why we all must come together.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

We Love him too.
Only fraudsters, criminals, thieves and losers in life don't like him obviously cool.
The same nuisances that do not like sane, good and honest members here.
Two time losers.

God bless our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
God bless Nigeria.

Our own @[/b] be say : [b]STARBOY and ZULUM all da Way.

Come 2023 BGG,
STARBOY and ZULUM we dey for una.
Whether the evil ones like it or not,
Nigeria will succeed.

We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians will do all in our power to make this Combo work.
That is why we all must come together.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

PYO : Man of the people.... Sane people we mean.
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians. kiss

Now, clap for yasef undecided

God bless you too crucial gem
You are truly a rare gem on this forum.

If you are a progressive and the person that pray for the good of Nigeria,
We will say, you are a great man!

Gbamsolutely! You've said it all.
Those are the same Igbos calling him a mere commissioner and house boy for the last 6 years.
We have been declaring and supporting STARBOY and Zulum for the past 3 years, they never commented or support our posts, but suddenly, since last week Monday that JAGABAN OF AFRICA declared,
They started shouting Osinbajo's name.
Hypocritical mofos and cannibals everywhere.
Wailers are hypocrites, as we've always said here.

They are still waiting for dem Atiku to declare,
cheesy grin wink

God bless our darling STARBOY and JAGABAN The King maker.
We know 100% if not for JAGABAN Bogu, along with the ALMIGHTY GOD's Power,
Our Darling Daddy and our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo wouldn't be where they are since 2015.
Despite the billions that the looting criminals spent.,
They still lost woefully. [/s]

May the Almighty God destroy APC party loyals & apologist both online & offline

Thunder scatter Omoyele Sowore for supporting this evil party in 2015 & mislead Nigerians with propaganda in 2014 for his personal gain

Thunder scatter Yemi Osinbajo, Bola Tinubu, & all their loyalist + apologist

Mashallah Ameen kufayakun

Nonsense
Politics / Northerner Likely To Become President Come 2023! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
Let's be honest with ourselves, with the looks of things another northerner of Fulani is likely to become president come 2023

If APC gives their presidential ticket to Bola Tinubu or Yemi Osinbajo, there will be massive defection of northerner from APC into PDP & PDP will definitely present a northerner as their candidate with South Eastern man as VP. they will promise Yoruba with senate President slot to make things balance

If APC on the other hand present northerner as their candidate, there will be rift among APC members & such APC candidate is likely to win the election so all in all, it still favours northerner

Come 2023, I am not going to vote for anybody including gubernatorial election because I see such exercise as waste of my previous time

What Nigeria needs now is to go back to regional government

This federalism will take us to no where good

Federalism brings about nepotism, favouritism, abuse of power, massive corruption etc

There are 2 ways out of this present mess which is either we go back to regional system of government of outright disintegration

Large percentage of vote comes from North due to their population & large chunk of the voters are not enlightened, all they know is to support northerner even when such candidate has nothing good to offer them

A situation whereby uninformed people are the one to determine fate of well informed & enlightened people for the next 4yrs due to their population calls for concern

Nigeria is going nowhere good not until we change our system of government or we disintegrate

Save this post & comes back after 2023 election
Politics / Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
symbianDON:
The youths of this country form 75% of the country's problems! How can youths in their rationale minds try to justify brazen movements of looted funds by bullion vans for whatever reasons because of political affiliations? Whether Jonathan or Tinubu, it doesn't matter! What matters is whatever monies were moved were MOST LIKELY LOOTED PUBLIC FUNDS! Stop trying to justify nonsense!

GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY

MOST OF THEM ARE CURSED

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
mapet:

Makinde rode on their support to power. He empowered people like Igboho, recall Igboho led the same criminal elements to Kogi elections.... Auxillary (as NURTW chair) overan the State house of Assembly andt "Impeached" Ladoja (a sitting Governor) under the watch of President Obasanjo and such Impeachment stood.....

Like Gotham in Batman movies, Ibadan is set for self-destruction... PMB will soon send solders to overrun Ibadan and put all these thugs to rest... I just hope there won't be noise when their leaders chop bullets

You got it wrong bro

Auxillary was never the chairman when they impeached Ladoja

Eleweomo did that & not auxillary
Politics / Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
donjhyde:
In all things, let us fear God ooo..... Seyi is doing his best to make Oyo state progress in all aspect....... Police may be at fault here. Why can't you do ur home work first before u start putting blame on Governor...... When u get there.... Start sending agbero packing and see how ur end will be.............

Seyi is the one destroying Oyo state

I'm a son of the soil & knows what an saying

Seyi gave Mukaila Lamidi so much power that if Mukaila Lamidi is moving on the road, you must park your vehicle at one side till his entire entourage leave the road. You dare not be on the road while Mukaila Lamidi is coming behind your back because his boys will destroy your car & nobody will help you out

Mukaila Lamidi is committing lots of atrocities in the city of Ibadan while Mr governor pretend as if he's not seeing it. Seyi Makinde rely on using auxiliary in 2023 to win election thereby he left the man unchecked but if/when the people of Ibadan are tired of excesses of auxiliary, we shall deal with him in a brutal way that seyi Makinde himself will be shocked. When we want to fight in Ibadan, we make it in form of war

Seyi Makinde is one of the useless governor I've ever seen in my life
Celebrities / Re: Kemi Afolabi: I Have Been On Sex Break For More Than A Year by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
has it gotten to that?! begging for dikc and/or attention on social media?!

She's attention seeker

I dey movie industry n dem dey fucck themselves anyhow
Foreign Affairs / Re: Burkina Faso: UN, AU Demand Reinstatement Of Civil Rule As Military Seize Power by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Democracy is still the best son
No matter how you try to confuse us
Army don flog you before just because you were unable to pay nepa bills......ask them elderly ones in your family...

You are right

I wasn't a kid during military rule in this country but they have some good sides

I never heard of Fulani herdmens killing people during military regime

There's nothing like NURTW during military regime

The only bad side of military regime is show of force, they do everything with force. I still remember how they destroyed people's good at the market because of slight increase in price of goods. They move around town selling kerosine from private owner ground stand tanker at ridiculous rate that put owner at loss etc
Romance / Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
franchasng:
Lolz your profile picture grin

Babe wey dey there carried cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

Mosidi was right... Nigeria girls are.... grin
lol

That guy na something else

But honestly person wey get good look, dress nicely, cruise fine car, soft spoken but bold & wise go get as many babes as he want infact e go tire (based on my personal experience with them sha)

1 Like

Romance / Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
franchasng:
You forgot to add:

Get happily married to a beautiful lady.

Then watch yourself become every lady's dream man.

The first day I went to my wife's workplace, my wife came back from work with plenty gist for me hehe, me I love listening to gossip cheesy

She said virtually all the ladies in her workplace that saw me were like wow, your hubby look so young and calm oh, omo you are so lucky. And she was making jest of me like, between me and you self who is lucky to have each other? I said na me na, don't mind them.

The one that shocked her the most was one of her female directors she said hardly talks and acts like she doesn't see people. She said the woman told her that your husband look so calm, is he a Pastor? For my mind I was like, Pastor abi Babalawo cheesy cheesy

God have mercy on me oh, does sign of the cross angry

lol
Crime / Re: Married Man Reportedly Beats, Strangles 38-Year-Old Lover To Death In Ondo by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
Made front page today before now

1 Like

Romance / Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
RealistRedpiler:
An average Banker living his life on a loan:
Car loan
House loan
Money loan
Dorime loan
Has bleeped Many Nigeria ladies than other proffesion.

Ladies na the Neck Tire dey make una wet

I have banker friends who has countless of women.. I only advise them to Bleep the ladies merciless but avoid the Married one..

Last Friday, we went out.. Alex invited 3 girls and the one I was with thought I was a Banker, that's how I add free pussy though I gave her a little T-Fare
It's always good to a give a woman money after sex to cancel any spiritual connection.

I was like, what if she finds out I'm not a banker Lol

Well said

If a woman bought me a gift, I always ensure I give them something bigger than such gift so if by tomorrow I no do again your curse no go work on me

3 Likes

Romance / Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:
There's no gold digging anywhere as I'm doing well for myself. I earn over 200k monthly and I'm on track in my career path. I also have older siblings that send me as much as my salary every month. I am not in anyway a girl that falls for money.
As a lady, if you meet a man that's smart and ambitious, it is almost normal to like him. The question I raised on this thread was about my concern about his marital status but unfortunately, you guys took it to a different level. I understand you guys don't want me to become a prey but it seems an average Nigerian has a messed up mentality. I don't blame us because it's what we grew up into.
Anyways, he has initiated the divorce process and it's on. Since he noticed I'm skeptical about the whole thing, he suggests we should just be friends until he gets the divorce.
Thanks to you all that adviced on the divorce issue. To those who were concerned about him being a scam, thanks to you too lol.

200k per month is shitty money young lady as many people makes more than this in a day

Go ahead and marry him, we'll be here to read your story on how the relationship is hell

5 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
franchasng:
Life eh lol cheesy

When I was single, I hardly get a date lol.

As soon as I got married, it was as if the keys to the floodgates of women were broken around me. At Church, gatherings, Neighborhood, in fact everywhere I go now it's as if all women, ladies and girls, even the ones that know that I am married want to roll with me hehe grin

Sometimes I will be wondering if it was the same me when I was single oh.

I have told my close cousin that I might end up marrying 10 wives lol because beautiful ladies everywhere and they are now easy going towards me that I do feel the attraction inside me lol

Just praying my wife doesn't discover my nairaland handle one day wink

My discovery of recent, once a man gets married, especially if you marry at 34yrs above and you have a good income, and you are smart, honestly the world of women is yours. Many ladies unknowingly are more attracted to married young men than single guys.

Maybe it's because of the confidence, experience and comfort that comes with being a successful married young man wink

You r not far from truth

A lady once collect my number from someone, called me & same night we met

Although I later let her go cos I gat nothing to do with her pussy infact I gat plenty women around me to the extent sometimes I got tired

Dress well

Look good

Have a good car

The boom, you will get any pussy of your choice at will
Romance / Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:
I agree with you 100%. Most of them kept saying he's a scam, he is married in another state and blah blah blah. Meanwhile I have received about 8 notifications from nairaland letting me know that people want to contact me. I'm glad things are going smoothly and there's no pressure from anywhere.

Post screenshot of those contacting you ok

Nobody gives a fucck in you getting your hole drilled

4 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:
Hi folks! I feel like sharing my predicament with you and hope to get a solution. Please bear with me cuz it's a long read. I'm a 26 years old banker (not contract staff) in one of the south south states.

Recently, I met a beautiful soul and I think I'm getting so fond of him now. We connected after the close of service in church and exchanged contacts. He was kind enough to drop me off my house. This guy is doing very well for himself (lives in a nice estate and owns a good ride).

A short while after our first meeting, we spoke on phone and I didn't know when I asked him why he isn't married. He told me it's a long story and would like to talk about it when we meet one-to-one. Fast forward, we met and he told me all there is about him. He's 34, got married about 2 years ago, but now separated from his wife. The reason he gave for the separation was lack of trust from his wife. According to him, his wife is so insecured to a fault. According to him, the first week he got married was when he started regretting his actions. After their marriage, his wife travelled down home to bring her remaining baggage. Before she returned, he made sure he cleaned the house thoroughly. However, when his wife came back, she headed straight to the fridge (she had made soup and stew before traveling) and the next thing was cry! According to him, he said he was confused at first. it was when he asked her what the problem was that she said he brought a woman to their matrimonial home. He said he cried so much and regretted marrying a woman with a possessed mind.

According to him, all the signs were there before marriage and he ended the relationship more than 5 times but she kept begging. What she was holding on to was that there's no assurance that the guy will marry him, hence, her fears. According to him, the woman has accused him of sleeping with his former neighbors and she insisted that they move out of that area. for peace to reign, he agreed and they got another accommodation.

Again, she started accusing him of having something with his new neighbors (even the married ones). To be honest, this guy is admirable and very reserved and I'm not sure if he's doing all the things his wife accused him of. He got angry when his wife decided to report him to the church authority. According to him, this woman has no single proof of him cheating but her reprobate mind is affecting her badly. She even went ahead to share demeaning messages about him (her husband) on her whatsapp status. This guy said he has pleaded with her to stop but it's getting worse. Now, they were married for about two years without a child. He said he could manage to live with the woman for more years without a child but can't do that when his peace is been threatened. He said his wife nags a lot and it was driving him crazy. According to him, his mum was never in support of the marriage but dad was interested in it. As it stands now, he has left his wife and moved to another state where we both met.

I have been friends with him for about 3 months now and I must say that this guy is a sweet human being. He asked me out but I told him we should just be friends, owning that he's still legally married. However, my feelings for him is growing everyday and this guy knows how to get one emotionally attached to him. Even though I can perceive that he wants sex with me, he never begs or act too anxious over it. He's so calm and mature and this is making me to admire him the more.

Note: He said he has talked about divorce with his wife but she's refusing it. This is where my concerns come in.
Now, I'm scared of going into a relationship with him knowing that he's not divorced yet.

To be honest, I can hardly concentrate these days because the thought of this guy has occupied my mind. Can I go ahead with him or the implications would be overwhelming? To be honest, I've not met a guy has coolheaded and admirable as this guy but I'm scared.
please I need advice on how to handle this situation.

Thanks
Old format

The guy is not wise enough btw

If na me and I want na to chop u, u don't need to stress myself promising you relationship and marriage

I only makes you feel comfortable with me, tell you am not married but will never propose to you before I chop u very well (don't tell me you are too wise except u r dealing with a man wey no Sabi gal code)

You are just carried away because the guy is good looking, has a car, lives in good rented apartment but I can assure you it will end in tears

If you want to bang the guy, bang him in peace and bounce but ensure he paid you well

The guy only promised you relationship and marriage so he will have access to free pussy without paying you a kobo

If your pussy is not for sale, loo for a responsible single guy & stay away from married men

2 Likes

Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe & Mercy Johnson! Tale Of 2 Husband Snatcher by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Seeing some people calling Mercy Johnson a husband snatcher and all that.

Let me make this straight, most Nollywood female actor are coded runs girl and even some of them started runs before they joined film industry

There's a time I saw well known olosho in one of Nollywood movies and the babe is still in industry till today, this babe normally ply her trade at Allen

As for Mercy Johnson, she happens to be side chick to her present husband

Mercy Johnson had very rough life before going into movie industry

Mercy Johnson, her mother, & siblings ran a roadside dirty mama put

Mercy Johnson do sleep around and she's a very thuggish gal back in the days

People around okoko & festac knows her very well

Now, let's go back to Mercy Aigbe

Mercy Aigbe is nothing but big slut

She had bleeped many Nollywood actor who was her colleague

She had slept with quite good numbers of politician

She had been sleeping with her current husband for years even when she's under Lanre Gentry roof

There's nothing special about mercy Aigbe because she only use make up to looks goods

Mercy Aigbe has scattered leg shape and such women disgust me a lot

Woe unto Me Adeoti because he will soon be tired of the pussy and they will never last before they go their separate ways
Celebrities / Re: Viral Street Hawker, Jeremiah Visits His Hood Where He Used To Hawk - Photo by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Exc2000:
cool

[s]From grass to grace slowly....

Funny thing about Ibos, they move in to Tinubu's territory, Awolowo's region, and Yoruba Land Practically without anything, we accommodate them, raise them and watch them grow... We patronise their trade as if we can't order from China, we let them have freedom in our markets..

After giving them all this luxury and privilege to share in our land you here funny statements like;

Emeka using BRT LagBUS WiFi inside Air-conditioned Bus shouting Tinubu can never be President, because he would rather vote Atiku a Fulani from Adamawa...[/s]

THE NEW LAGOS BUS WAS 100% AMBODE INITIATIVE INCLUDING THE TERMINAL

TINUBU WAS NEVER IN HIS 8YEARS BOUGHT SUCH MODERN BUS OR ANY OTHER TYPE OD BUS TO EASE MOVEMENT OF LAGOSIANS

AMBODE WANTED TO PHASE OUT USELESS YELLOW BUSES FROM MAIN ROAD BUT TINUBU QUICKLY MOVED AGAINST HIM BECAUSE HE KNOWS HIS NURTW URCHINS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE MONEY & TINUBU WILL LOSE HIS POLITICAL POWER WITHOOT THE BACKING OF AGBERO

IN CONCLUSION, THE WIFI ON THOSE BUSES ARE NOT WORKING

I MOVED TO LAGOS 31YRS AGO SO SAY ONLY WHAT YOU KNOW
Religion / Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Mummy G.O na psychiatric patient just like Oba Solomon agbaye
Business / Re: Giant Dangote Oil Refinery Begins Production In 3rd Quarter by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Religion / Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Criticism is still synonymous to judgement. You want Kumuyi to do what other worldly pastors are doing just because you "feel is it right "? Oga, dey run your race make you no let this life carry you enter hellfire

Kumuyi now doing what other pastors are doing to keep his biz moving

https://www.nairaland.com/6951441/prince-dele-banjo-protests-deeper

The joke is on deeper life members grin

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
Politics / Re: Reasons Why Bola Tinubu & Atiku Are Not Qualified To Be President by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:23am On Jan 22, 2022
TrackerXL:
So Atiku is not corrupt. ?
Have you father buy you book on how Atiku concession the SS port to his pocket volume 12, then buy the book titled BPE n read how Atiku sold every Nigeria company to himself n his cronies then we can start talk about corruption.

Atiku Adamawa is on fire as we write but your father didn't buy book on current affairs to enlighten your foolish n bigotry.

On Peter Peter Obi the biggest criminal read about how he was caught with over N250M cash in Lagos, how he looted $5M with his 13 year old daughter foreign account to know Tinubu is a learner n a saint.

Your blind support for Tinubu makes you not to see where I stated it clearly that Atiku is also a bad choice just like Tinubu
Politics / Reasons Why Bola Tinubu & Atiku Are Not Qualified To Be President by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
I will make this short

Bola Tinubu is a Yoruba man & between 1999 - 2022, Yoruba man has ruled for 8years. Yoruba belongs to South West.

Bola Tinubu is a man of questionable character & very corrupt. Till today, he's yet to talk about what he's doing with 2 bullion van that entered his house during 2019 general election

Bola Tinubu is a man who is ready to sacrifice every human being for his ambition to become president, no wonder he didn't make any comment during the end Sars killing that claimed life of innocent youths.

Bola Tinubu believes so much in using thugs to force people to do his will, no wonder Lagos state is very hot & danger zone courtesy of Agbero boys

Now, let's talk about Atiku Abubakar

Atiku is a Fulani man whereas present president of this country is a Fulani man. Between 1999 - 2023, Fulani man would have been elected 3 times which is 12years out of 24years of our new democracy

Buhari & Late Yaradua are from same geopolitical zone & infact from same State which is Katsina.

Now, Atiku is another Fulani man from North East so it will be crazy for any political party to consider Atiku as their next candidate

Between 1999 till date, South West has ruled, South South has ruled, North. West has ruled, North Central did not ruled, South East has not ruled, North East has not ruled. For there to be fairness & equity, next presidential ticket should goes to South East while Vice President slot goes to North East. Senate President goes to South West, House of rep president goes to North Central. If every political party can arrange their candidate this way then there's equity buy such will not happen in Nigeria political space
Politics / Re: Yoruba Never Loved Bola Ahmed Tinubu! Here's The Facts by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
tollyboy5:
Before lagos became capital of nigeria lagos was already city.

Capital of Nigeria is what makes Lagos well organized like Abuja, it was never Tinubu handiwork

Here's my submission

Tinubu only came to destroy Lagos with his agbero style of politics

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Four Killed As Factional NURTW Members Clash In Lagos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Sanwoolu just proved to be a puppet with no power of his own to rein in the excesses of Agebros in Lagos.

Last time it was a deadly clash between NURTW and RTEAN boys just by Kam Selem house at Obalende where the Nigeria Police force is headquartered, yet no single arrest was recorded as the authority was equally helpless.

I hope Tinubu is happy with the legacy he bequeathed Lagos, the center of excellence.

He's a puppet & woman wrapper, a very big disgrace to league of men

17 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Four Killed As Factional NURTW Members Clash In Lagos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Special thanks to Tinubu

May all agbero in Lagos die a miserable death

13 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Yoruba Never Loved Bola Ahmed Tinubu! Here's The Facts by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Its nothing but big joke for anybody to say Yoruba loves Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Firstly the acronym BAT represent double faced individual. BAT is neither a rat nor a bird because it has both looks & characters.

Now, let's talk about reality on Bola Tinubu

Its laughable that some people will be saying Tinubu turned Lagos to mega city, such assumptions was completely wrong because Lagos has been mega city for a very long time even before tinubu returned to Nigeria after running away. Lagos is Nigeria former FCT the city was well planned, developed during that time. My first visit to Lagos was 1991 for a ceremony & I can boldly state that the city was highly developed as at then. The funniest part was there's no agbero in Lagos like we used to have in present day Lagos

Bola Ahmed Tinubu forced himself on lagosians as overall godfather with the help of notorious thugs in person of NURTW boys. He also used same NURTW boys to turn elections in his favour and gives these urchins free will to tax commercial bus driver as they like of which such money generated from heavy tax ok bus driver as their cut from the national cake for job well done

During the time of Fashola, the then governor tried to put an end to agbero through some policies that he put in place to send agbero back to their respective states but Mr Tinubu was quick to fight Fashola back then just because he knows once Fashola sent agbero packing, lagosians will be free to elect their next governor without the influence of Bola Tinubu thugs. Bola Tinubu sees that could end his godfatherism in Lagos and was quick to fight Fashola. The man Fashola want second term at all cost then he dance to the tune of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

On the case on Ambode, the man also tried his best to the extent of scrapping some notorious agbero packaged as KAI officers, KAI are notorious government agencies who derived pleasures from stealing from pedestrian, hawkers etc all in the name of violating traffic rules. Bola Ahmed Tinubu sees that Ambode want to clip his wing then be quickly moved against him, distributed his ill-gotten wealth among some party chieftain & members to have them in his feet then work against second term ambition of Ambode and imposed Sanwo Olu on lagosians

Let's not forget how Bola Ahmed Tinubu shipped truckload of Lagos NURTW thugs to Osun state to disrupt elections & beat voters anyhow just to force them to vote for his candidate who's gboyega Oyetola. They forced Gboyega Oyetola down the throat of people of Osun state. A good leader with good records doesn't needs to force people to do his will, people do willingly when they see you have something good for them but opposite is the case for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

As of today, Lagos state has the highest number of agbero & street urchins terrorising hard working lagosians. Lagos is the only state with highest transport fare in Nigeria just because NURTW collect huge amount of money from commercial bus drivers on daily basis.

Lagos supposed to be like small Dubai but till today large part of Lagos is still slum despite her huge internally generated revenue.

A good leader set good record but not force people to do his will at all cost

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 98 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.