Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1nigeriamyfoot's Profile / 1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 98 pages)

Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:42am On Feb 04, 2022
Sambab:

All what you said are a blantant lies against makinde... All what you APC media Kno how to do best is to spoil the name of makinde...

Makinde might not be performing excellently at the moment (even yet, I have not seen any governor performing excellently in Nigeria) but makinde is doing his best in transforming Oyo state.

This is the fact... Makinde is one of the best governor in Oyo state... He just spent 2 yrs, look at all what he is currently doing, let's wait for the final judgement after his 3½ yrs

Oju ti yio ba ni kale, kii to aaro se ipin, Makinde is a failure

Prove with wrong with facts if all what I stated up there are lies

Go and make your findings

Anybody following APC is nothing but cursed soul

I am neither for APC, not for PDP

I am for justice and good governance

1 Like

Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2022
guywitzerogal:
you are saying nonsense
Prove me wrong with facts plz
Politics / Re: Seyi Makinde Is A Fraud. Pix Attached!!! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:
Its crazy how the administration of Seyi Makinde is embezzling scarce resources we have in this state

Seyi Makinde spent 5bn to renovate Lekan Salami stadium

Now, he spent over 16bn on construction of motor park terminals that will add very little to nothing in the life of common man in this state

No doubt, Seyi Makinde is a wasteful & directionless governor

cc slimanyd
Politics / Re: Those Of You Praising Buhari, Tinubu, Are Fools! See Evidence by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:
2023 ELECTION IS FAST APPROACHING. YOUTHS BORROW BRAINS!!!

Gov* *Ganduje* of Kano's daughter married *Gov* *Ajimobi* of Oyo's son!

Dangote's Daughter married former IGP *Mohammed's* son!

*Bros* ! *Buhari's* daughter married the richest man's son from *Borno* *State*while his son married the princess of Kano.

*Abike* *Dabiri* , former lawmaker and now special adviser to the president on foreign matters is now an inlaw to *Gov* . *Ibikunle* *Amosun* , governor of Ogun State.

Let me inform you again that, *Prof* *Yemi* *Osibanjo's* daughter was taken to the same kind of home marrying the son of one of the richest black *women* in *Nigeria*.

Their children study *abroad* , start work *abroad* , get married *abroad* , go to hospitals *abroad* , treat headache and cough *abroad* , give birth abroad, establish businesses *abroad* , go for vacation *abroad*, et al.

Yet, they come out later to give you guns, machete, axes and few thousands of naira to cut your fellow *brothers* *down* in the name of *election* . Believe me, they will be coming to you again *come 2023.

*Bros* ! If u are only good as *political* *thugs* , ballot box *snatchers* , and not as an *in-law* , then u have *Problem* .

# *UseYourBrain*
Forward to every *Youth* you know.

Saraki is working for Atiku, his sister Gbemi is working for Buhari.

Obasanjo is working for Atiku, his son Juwon is working for Buhari.

Okupe is working for Atiku, his son is working for Buhari.

Galadima is working for Atiku, his daughter is working for Buhari.

You are sons and daughters of none of these, you are their Defenders on social media.

When CBN job is vacant, they give their children

When FIRS job is vacant, they give their children

When NNPC, NLG, NPA, NIMASA, NCC etc jobs are out, they give to their children.

They marry their children off to one another to create future leaders for you the social media Defenders

But when police recruitment form is out, that is public.

When civil defence job is out, they give that to to you.

When their children crash a car or bike, they fly them to Germany.

When their children need good education, they ferry them to UK, US, Canada.

When your children fall sick, you take them to churches, mosques.

When your children are sent out of school, you send them to labour camps - hawking.

ASUU, ASUP, NASU, NLC, SARS, STRIKES are yours to battle with in Nigeria.

If you think you are doing anybody fighting for these folks, take a look at the mirror and the image you see there is he that you are deceiving - yourself.

If you don't use your brain, someone else will use it for

I can only hope this will RESET 9JA YOUTH.

cc slimanyd
Politics / Re: Yoruba Never Loved Bola Ahmed Tinubu! Here's The Facts by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:
Its nothing but big joke for anybody to say Yoruba loves Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Firstly the acronym BAT represent double faced individual. BAT is neither a rat nor a bird because it has both looks & characters.

Now, let's talk about reality on Bola Tinubu

Its laughable that some people will be saying Tinubu turned Lagos to mega city, such assumptions was completely wrong because Lagos has been mega city for a very long time even before tinubu returned to Nigeria after running away. Lagos is Nigeria former FCT the city was well planned, developed during that time. My first visit to Lagos was 1991 for a ceremony & I can boldly state that the city was highly developed as at then. The funniest part was there's no agbero in Lagos like we used to have in present day Lagos

Bola Ahmed Tinubu forced himself on lagosians as overall godfather with the help of notorious thugs in person of NURTW boys. He also used same NURTW boys to turn elections in his favour and gives these urchins free will to tax commercial bus driver as they like of which such money generated from heavy tax ok bus driver as their cut from the national cake for job well done

During the time of Fashola, the then governor tried to put an end to agbero through some policies that he put in place to send agbero back to their respective states but Mr Tinubu was quick to fight Fashola back then just because he knows once Fashola sent agbero packing, lagosians will be free to elect their next governor without the influence of Bola Tinubu thugs. Bola Tinubu sees that could end his godfatherism in Lagos and was quick to fight Fashola. The man Fashola want second term at all cost then he dance to the tune of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

On the case on Ambode, the man also tried his best to the extent of scrapping some notorious agbero packaged as KAI officers, KAI are notorious government agencies who derived pleasures from stealing from pedestrian, hawkers etc all in the name of violating traffic rules. Bola Ahmed Tinubu sees that Ambode want to clip his wing then be quickly moved against him, distributed his ill-gotten wealth among some party chieftain & members to have them in his feet then work against second term ambition of Ambode and imposed Sanwo Olu on lagosians

Let's not forget how Bola Ahmed Tinubu shipped truckload of Lagos NURTW thugs to Osun state to disrupt elections & beat voters anyhow just to force them to vote for his candidate who's gboyega Oyetola. They forced Gboyega Oyetola down the throat of people of Osun state. A good leader with good records doesn't needs to force people to do his will, people do willingly when they see you have something good for them but opposite is the case for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

As of today, Lagos state has the highest number of agbero & street urchins terrorising hard working lagosians. Lagos is the only state with highest transport fare in Nigeria just because NURTW collect huge amount of money from commercial bus drivers on daily basis.

Lagos supposed to be like small Dubai but till today large part of Lagos is still slum despite her huge internally generated revenue.

A good leader set good record but not force people to do his will at all cost

cc slimanyd
Politics / Re: Reasons Why Bola Tinubu & Atiku Are Not Qualified To Be President by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:
I will make this short

Bola Tinubu is a Yoruba man & between 1999 - 2022, Yoruba man has ruled for 8years. Yoruba belongs to South West.

Bola Tinubu is a man of questionable character & very corrupt. Till today, he's yet to talk about what he's doing with 2 bullion van that entered his house during 2019 general election

Bola Tinubu is a man who is ready to sacrifice every human being for his ambition to become president, no wonder he didn't make any comment during the end Sars killing that claimed life of innocent youths.

Bola Tinubu believes so much in using thugs to force people to do his will, no wonder Lagos state is very hot & danger zone courtesy of Agbero boys

Now, let's talk about Atiku Abubakar

Atiku is a Fulani man whereas present president of this country is a Fulani man. Between 1999 - 2023, Fulani man would have been elected 3 times which is 12years out of 24years of our new democracy

Buhari & Late Yaradua are from same geopolitical zone & infact from same State which is Katsina.

Now, Atiku is another Fulani man from North East so it will be crazy for any political party to consider Atiku as their next candidate

Between 1999 till date, South West has ruled, South South has ruled, North. West has ruled, North Central did not ruled, South East has not ruled, North East has not ruled. For there to be fairness & equity, next presidential ticket should goes to South East while Vice President slot goes to North East. Senate President goes to South West, House of rep president goes to North Central. If every political party can arrange their candidate this way then there's equity buy such will not happen in Nigeria political space

cc slimanyd
Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
slimanyd:

Lol. See the wanna bee children of hate . Awon osinwin eniyan. So, The road construction going on across Oyo state is done by Late Ajimobi , The current status of Lautech was done by Your late Akala too abi , The education sector , The kind of achievement it has recorded since seyi took over. ask urself, Which of the past governor even lam adeshina has never reach the milestone seyi reached within 3 years.

The security brouhaha una dey talk about seyi. Ask urself. Which state of the federation is now more safer unlike during Jonathan era ? .
Stop been an APC pikin alaye. we already know ur lots are pained with the popularity and acceptance of seyi across. board.

The list was basically to shove makinde , U just out of sheer ingnorance added those 4 governors so people won't see ur true color as one of the online key pad warriors of APC . Anyways u must work for the 30k stipend u were been paid monthly. if not ,nah hunger u dey use play. so, Go tell those people wey send u say u mission failed o.

These are my threads where I lambasted APC so say something else

I do my things with fact

Only nincompoop support party blindly

Irrespective of the party you are, if as a politician you did well then I will commend you but if you otherwise I call you out

https://www.nairaland.com/6950576/reasons-why-bola-tinubu-atiku

https://www.nairaland.com/6950560/yoruba-never-loved-bola-ahmed

https://www.nairaland.com/6947029/those-praising-buhari-tinubu-fools

https://www.nairaland.com/6938295/seyi-makinde-fraud-pix-attached

https://www.nairaland.com/6016685/useless-projects-seyi-makinde-oyo

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
slimanyd:

Lol. See the wanna bee children of hate . Awon osinwin eniyan. So, The road construction going on across Oyo state is done by Late Ajimobi , The current status of Lautech was done by Your late Akala too abi , The education sector , The kind of achievement it has recorded since seyi took over. ask urself, Which of the past governor even lam adeshina has never reach the milestone seyi reached within 3 years.

The security brouhaha una dey talk about seyi. Ask urself. Which state of the federation is now more safer unlike during Jonathan era ? .
Stop been an APC pikin alaye. we already know ur lots are pained with the popularity and acceptance of seyi across. board.

The list was basically to shove makinde , U just out of sheer ingnorance added those 4 governors so people won't see ur true color as one of the online key pad warriors of APC . Anyways u must work for the 30k stipend u were been paid monthly. if not ,nah hunger u dey use play. so, Go tell those people wey send u say u mission failed o.

Baba re ni osinwin

Makinde did nothing on lautech boy but Oyo & Osun parted ways on Lautech ownership whereby Oyo take over the University and Lautceh take over teaching hospital in Oshogbo so it's win win for both state. Mind you, Lautech teaching hospital is brain work of Akala which he started and completed in Ogbomosho. The sole aim of Akala back then was to negotiate with Osun state that they should take over Lautech Teaching Hospital in Oshogbo while Oyo take over Lautech University, he's of the opinion that the school will not be complete without teaching hospital and that's why he constructed the teaching hospital.

I wonder what you meant by Makinde did wonders in education sector, where are these wonders?

Even the pensioners he's shouting that he's has paid, they only paid pensioners between 2011 - mid 2013, go and check the fact and it's even on their Oyo state update Facebook page for everyone to see

Mention one of Makinde project that can match Lautech teaching hospital

Tell me how much loan Akala took during his time as governor of this state and compare with what Makinde has took so far

Akala did more road than what Makinde has done infact Akala constructed some roads that are federal roads, go n check the fact as it's online for everyone to see

I put it to you, mention just one project started and completed by Makinde that can match Lautech teaching hospital

As for your submission about my party affiliation, you are wrong as you post clearly shows you as someone who relies on crumbs from politician, I am too blessed to be under any politician pays. Those who knows me outside Nairaland can testify to this. Go n check my post where I critize APC badly infact you don't hate APC like I do because I hate APC due to their maladministrarton while you hate APC because you are in PDP & PDP praise singing is what you put crumbs on your table to eat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
What is makinde doing in that list?
because he is a fraudster, let me tell you some fact about the audio governor

1. Seyi Makinde gave agbowo shopping complex to a contractor for renovation and conversion, the contractor will use the shopping complex for 50years after renovation to recoup their money. is that not daylight robbery? even if its construction from scratch, whole 50years is something else

2. Seyi Makinde spent over 5bn to renovate lekan salami stadium but on the date of commissioning of the renovation rain fell and the shed that they spent 5bn to construct on the pitch started to lose water and every participant get wets

3. Seyi Makinde spent over 16bn on construction of motor park terminal but unfortunately only 1 has reached stage of completion while work has stopped on the rest 3 terminal

4. Seyi Makinde took loan running to 150bn presently but we cant see any project that gulp such huge amount of money

zero investment on science and technology, zero investment on education, xero investment on health sector etc

100 Likes 11 Shares

Politics / Re: Since 1920s, Iddo Train Station Remains The Same by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mynd44:

And what if I told you that train was envisaged by GEJ and Sambo and Amaechi us just following through?

Then what stopped this administration from outright cancellation of the project if they can throw the confab report into thrash bin?

You guys love to quickly blame past adminstration for nonsense of the present administation

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Abbey090:
I don’t know why those from South-east and South-south where Tinubu did not rule as governor are those that abuse Tinubu most whenever his name is been mentioned. Some of them couldn’t even remember their governors between 1999-2007 again but Tinubu’s name always ring bell in their ears.

Comments: An objective analysis devoid of envy and hatred.
People are just criticizing unnecessarily based on hearsay and unproven allegations which after being repeatedly made are taking for truth.
For someone who has vision and has painstakingly developed himself with others, it is unfortunate that rather than giving him the benefit of doubt on his labour and ingenuity, he is being continually vilified.
However, since nobody has been able to come up with veritable evidence, Tinubu I believe knows what he wants and how to obtain it. ... see more
http:///4021bfc2220203en_ng?link=1&client=news

Writer is a Yoruba

Use Ur head at least for once

Only bastard among Yoruba drilling praises of Tinubu

Tinubu is a thief who turned himself to godfather using thugs to intimidate people of Lagos state

Tinubu is a destroyer who has destroyed Lagos state to great extent

Lagos was planned very well and developed even before 1999 when Tinubu became governor

I've been in Lagos since 1991 and can tell you the fact

Lagos supposed to be like small Dubai but Tinubu has embezzled all the money meant for development of Lagos state despite huge IGR that's more than some other African countries
Travel / Re: Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:57am On Feb 03, 2022
God1000:
I fully understand the despair and all the challenges at home which is largely responsible for this ugly situation.

But why going through so much just to cross to another country, they will gather a lot of money, movement from one African country to another before embarking on the dangerous journey of uncertainty.

They will finally end up sleeping on the streets of European countries after getting there, some of them hawk and sweep to make ends meet, but back at home they won't do those things because of pride.

Why going to another country to become a third class citizen?

There's this wrong notion that as a graduate you must work inside one fine office with suit and tie, live a lavish lifestyle and try to impress men and women.
Nollywood movies and Nigerian politicians encourage this a lot.

We worship people that return from abroad, even if they do dirty jobs like drugs, all our people want to see when you return is beautiful car and house and they will worship you automatically.

Are Nigerians outside even enjoying? Because some bad ones have soiled our reputation badly, we don't have good image anywhere in the world, even within Africa, nobody trusts a Nigerian anymore, so why going through so much just to become an object of ridicule out there? They end up doing those menial jobs they won't do at home.

We look down on people that make legitimate ends meet in Nigeria through menial jobs but worship and glorify Yahoo boys and corrupt politicians! Something is indeed wrong with us.

No society can make headways with this kind of mindset and mentality our people have.

Heres the answer

Look no further

1 Like

Health / Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:23am On Feb 03, 2022
Shoot at sight order should be declared on bunkers and illegal refiners

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Passengers Abandoned In Bush Since Monday Morning As Kano-lagos Train Breaks Dow by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
Is04970:
Could be part of the adventure they paid for.
Let's hear from Oga Rotimi Amaechi first.

Amaechi who can't deliver mono rail after several billions spend on the white elephant project during his days as River state governor grin

3 Likes

Health / Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
Death penalty in form of kill at sight will solve this problem

2 Likes

Properties / Re: Real Estate Alauthenticity by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
REVOLUTIONPLUS PROPERTY IS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY

MY ADVISE GOES TO THEIR MARKETERS AND PROSPECTIVE BUYERS TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY

WHAT THEY DO IS COLLECT MONEY FROM MANY UNSUSPECTING MEMBERS OF PUBLIC IN EXCESS OF AVAILABLE LAND AND REFUSE TO ALLOCATE LAND EVEN AFTER MANY YEARS i.e IF TOTAL AVAILABLE PLOT IS 50PLOTS AT A PARTICULAR ESTATE, REVOLUTIONPLUS PROPERTY WILL SELL OVER 200 PLOTS OF LAND IN SUCH ESTATE DESPITE THE FACT THEY DONT HAVE MORE THAN 50 PLOTS ON THAT LAND. NOW AFTER A BUYER HAD WAITED FOR OVER 2 TO 3YEARS AND GOT FED UP, IF YOU DARE REQUEST FOR REFUND SINCE THEY HAVE REFUSED TO ALLOCATE THE LAND, REVOLUTION PLUS WILL TELLS YOU THAT 40% OF YOUR PAYMENT SHALL BE DEDUCTED WHILE YOU WILL HAVE ONLY 60% AS REFUND DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE FAULT IS NOT YOURS. ITS CRAZY THAT SOMEONE WILL BUY LAND AT 10MILLION NAIRA TODAY, REVOLUTIONPLUS WILL NOT ALLOCATE YOUR LAND AFTER 3YEARS BUT WILL OFFER YOU 6MILLILION OUT OF 10MILLION FOR REFUND OF SUCH LAND. STAY AWAY FROM REVOLUTIONPLUS PROPERTIES, ITS S SCAM COMPANY

Attached are the evidence of lamentation from their subscribers

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZeOtuFD9U-/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZbNTkpoSIM/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=218d3b94-6ea5-4df3-97b3-9c41e79698f2&ig_mid=84D4667B-501D-4070-8A7C-890092544A46
Properties / Re: Become A Landlord In Newcastle Estate Abuja Affordably by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2022

MY ADVISE GOES TO THEIR MARKETERS AND PROSPECTIVE BUYERS TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY

WHAT THEY DO IS COLLECT MONEY FROM MANY UNSUSPECTING MEMBERS OF PUBLIC IN EXCESS OF AVAILABLE LAND AND REFUSE TO ALLOCATE LAND EVEN AFTER MANY YEARS i.e IF TOTAL AVAILABLE PLOT IS 50PLOTS AT A PARTICULAR ESTATE, REVOLUTIONPLUS PROPERTY WILL SELL OVER 200 PLOTS OF LAND IN SUCH ESTATE DESPITE THE FACT THEY DONT HAVE MORE THAN 50 PLOTS ON THAT LAND. NOW AFTER A BUYER HAD WAITED FOR OVER 2 TO 3YEARS AND GOT FED UP, IF YOU DARE REQUEST FOR REFUND SINCE THEY HAVE REFUSED TO ALLOCATE THE LAND, REVOLUTION PLUS WILL TELLS YOU THAT 40% OF YOUR PAYMENT SHALL BE DEDUCTED WHILE YOU WILL HAVE ONLY 60% AS REFUND DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE FAULT IS NOT YOURS. ITS CRAZY THAT SOMEONE WILL BUY LAND AT 10MILLION NAIRA TODAY, REVOLUTIONPLUS WILL NOT ALLOCATE YOUR LAND AFTER 3YEARS BUT WILL OFFER YOU 6MILLILION OUT OF 10MILLION FOR REFUND OF SUCH LAND. STAY AWAY FROM REVOLUTIONPLUS PROPERTIES, ITS S SCAM COMPANY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZbNTkpoSIM/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=218d3b94-6ea5-4df3-97b3-9c41e79698f2&ig_mid=84D4667B-501D-4070-8A7C-890092544A46
Properties / Re: With Just 700k, Valentine Made Perfect With Revolutionplus Properties by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2022

Properties / Re: Land With C Of O For Sale In Lagos Lekki Crystal Garden by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2022

Properties / Re: Valentine's Promo On Ruby's Court Scout Camp, Felele, Ibadan by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2022

Properties / Re: Invest In Real Estate� by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2022

Properties / Re: A Plot Of Land For 1.5m (promo Price) At Ibadan by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2022

Politics / Re: Police Invite Pastor Oba Solomon After Prophesying Tinubu Won’t Be President by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Clueless pastors..
Keep spewing garbage just to deceive gullible persons..
THAT GUY IS NOT A PASTOR, DONT GET IT TWISTED

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Police Invite Pastor Oba Solomon After Prophesying Tinubu Won’t Be President by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
lol

the guy just dey catch cruise on instagram

person wey go dey talk oko and obo matter grin

NPF IS NOW USELESS THEN

11 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido Gifts Isreal DMW A Brand New Toyota Venza (video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Misleading headline

Its Toyota Venza not BRAND NEW TOYOTA VENZA

84 Likes 3 Shares

Crime / Re: Police Parades Arrested Oyo PMS Boys In Ekiti (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lumig:
cheesy
Who sent them?
a. Seyi Makinde
b. Ayọ̀ Fayose

Seyi Makinde

Those thugs work for Seyi Makinde

3 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Police Parades Arrested Oyo PMS Boys In Ekiti (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
RichDad1:
Nice one.
Seyi Makinde see your life ?
Seyi Makinde is using these idiots to terrorise people of Oyo state

Seyi Makinde also use these idiots as political thugs just as he shipped them to kogi the last time

Seyi Makinde also rely on these thugs to win election come 2023

But I laughed at his foolishness

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 98 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.