Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,007 members, 7,849,065 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1nigeriamyfoot's Profile / 1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 98 pages)

Politics / Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
Well deserved

No peace for the wicked soul

If idiots like Sowore didn't paint GEJ black, called him devil & painted GMB as angel, we won't be in this mess because Jonathan administration would have ended in 2019 whereas Buhari would have been tired or dead by 2019 thereby pave way for someone with working brain to take over the mantel of power

God punish Omoyele Sowore

15 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2022
Noah9:
Good morning nairalanders. Pls I'll go straight to point.

My wife and I have been married for 3 years, God has blessed our matrimony with a beautiful daughter. My wife is so decent, caring and beautiful inside out. I have been a great husband and father to my pretty daughter. I have never cheated on my wife since we got married.

Recently, she barely give me sex. Infact it would take a whole month before I could see Just the color of her undies and I wasn't happy about it.

Last week Wednesday, I committed an unspeakable abuse, I'm so ashamed of myself. I Raped my wife and I hate myself since that incident.

Honestly, I don't know what came over me that particular day, I tried to make advances towards her, she refused and she pushed my hand away. Out of anger I slapped her on her face (she bled from her mouth), I overpowered her and forcefully had my way through. She cried all through that night.

I regretted my actions, I feel remorse, I hate my Life cry. I have begged her seriously to forgive me but she haven't said a word to me for over 5 days now. She cook for just herself and my daughter, she no longer sleep in our matrimonial bed, she would rather sleep in my daughter's room or the visitor's room, she no longer greets me anymore.

I have never abused, beat or raised my hands on my wife or any woman before. Last week was my first time I did such an abominable act in my Life sad. What If any one notice we're having issues now, how will I explain to them what actually happened?

I don't even want my little daughter to know we're having issues. I don't know who to talk to. It's a faceless forum that's why I'm sharing my pain here cry. Pls how do I restore back happiness in my home, I need my wife to forgive me. I'm truly sorry from the depth of my heart and I promise it will never happen again.

Please Help Me.

You need to beg her, prostrate, cry & hold her leg while begging her

She needs to see you are truly remorseful and I'm sure she will accept your apology

Now, never ever in your life rape any woman because it's punishable offence under the law

The best thing you can do now is to have side chick to satisfy your sexual urge, this might sound stupid but it will save you from all these unnecessary embarrassment

Real men cheat but still loves their wife dearly to the extent that if their wife dialed their number while they are on top of their woman, they will stand up immediately and leave their side chick

Be ready to spend some money on side chick but spend wisely and always use condom

Men are naturally born polygamist

Life is to be enjoyed, when your wife needs sex she will ask you

If she died you sex for years, you will not have anything to worry about as long as you have side chick that's giving you that satisfaction

Also, ensure you take good care of your wife btw
Health / Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

i got my girfriend pregnant since september, and it really got me crazy..

when it was 2 months, we tried to abort it, and so we met a chemist who gave her drugs and injection, he told us that the blood we rush out, but it did rush out just small and stopped.. So it did not work even after i paid him 8k..

now, we are about to carry out D & C abortion tomorow, but she keep saying she is scared.. Even me, i'm scared too..

i don't know what to do..

please, don't feel bad reading this, i only need advice on this, it is a wrong move but my mind is already made up to do it..

how i wish i can just allow her to birth it..

though, one of my mind is still telling me to keep it, but how can i be able to take care of her and the baby?

And she is just my side girlfriend, not my real babe..
pray for me nairalanders, i need strenght this moment to take the right decision..

It's not good to give birth to kids you can't carer for

But I don't know why you can't use condom

Gold circle should be around 150naira

Kiss is 200naira

Fire is 300naira

Kiss & Fire gives maximum pleasure n u feel like doing it raw so I wonder why you can't use condom

I only pray you don't kill the girl or damage her womb

It's quite unfortunate that there will be a loving guy somewhere dying cos of same girl you dey lash for the fun of it
Politics / Re: FFK: Again, Precious Chikwendu Waits To See Her Children Without Success by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Amunaotutheory:

I will tell you that the reason few Igbo men marry Yoruba women is because we don’t like to marry from other tribes. It is well documented. Where ever an Igbo man is, he usually goes back home to get a wife. Not saying there is anything wrong with Yoruba women, we prefer our women.

You are right but I do laugh at my Igbo friend because it looks local to me

My friend from Anambra said he can never marry a girl outside Anambra state because it is forbidden for him to do such even if the lady is from another state that's Igbo. I did little research n realized Anambra people always married from Anambra at least over 95% of time whereas Imo carries the day when it comes to marrying outside their tribe n I respect them a lot for that.
Politics / Re: FFK: Again, Precious Chikwendu Waits To See Her Children Without Success by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:07am On Jan 10, 2022
Amunaotutheory:
No mercy. That’s what you get when you leave over 30 million Igbo men to marry a shameless human from another tribe because he has money. Igbo men don’t behave like this, our girls must learn the hard way.

Not about tribe

Go n check your stats, Igbo gals marries Yoruba men than Yoruba gal marrying Igbo men

Yoruba men are caring n loving

FFK is a bastard but Previous chikwendu is a foolish gold digging harlot who married her father age mate because of money

No wonder Regina Daniels married his grandfather age mate cos of money

Young gals should desist from marrying older men cos of money, if they love money too much then they should work for it instead of looking for sugar daddies up n down

2 Likes

Health / Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Quitam:
This is a step in the right direction. Infact, it's long overdue. Some people here will criticize this move but celebrate the sanctioning of mkpurumiri in the south east

Let them ban underrage marriage too

It's crazy to marry off 13yrs old gal to one Alhaji in his 70s

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
havenz:
You will think North is holy, nonsense.

The best place to get cheapest sex is northern part of Nigeria

Most of their gals can fucck you for as low as 200naira

Norther pussy is the most cheapest in Nigeria & northern gals love dick than any other tribe in Nigeria

I do laff my ass off whenever some mumu are saying northern gals r reserved

The worst part is that, Northern gals fucck like mad at very cheap rate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
franchasng:
Nigeria is doomed as a nation.

You captured the scenario perfectly. Its really a shame, ordinary Fulani people that are not up to 10million disturbing the whole nation yet some idiots feel its alright in the name of politics

You Gerrit boss

If we are ready to wipe out those idiot, it won't take years before we eliminate them but some idiots are blind with religion & political affiliation

1 Like

Politics / Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Nah wah o

Never knew the situation is this bad on the lag-IB way sad, I pass through the road today, very early in the morning.

The Govt. need to do something about this attack.

It's very bad

Although whenever I'm on the highway, I dey drive like fast n furious & the day I go knock down those Malu who always ride against traffic around Ogere remain small
Religion / Re: Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
muzilala:

She has. In one of her videos, she said she was having sex with her occultic partner when she was into occultism and when she repented, she became a virgin again and became tight that the man was scared, and she’s still tight till today according to her.

Don't mind that woman

As if we fit confirm if her body is still tight

I watched the video too but I laughed throughout

Mind you, the woman is divorced n not married presently
Politics / Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Those idiots are becoming bold on daily basis

I blamed those idiot Basle selling lands & accomodating fulanis anyhow

There's need to dislodge those northerners that filled ogere axis of Lagos - Ibadan expressway

There's need to go an eye for an eye way

This is not the first time such will be happening on Lagos - Ibadan expressway as I have witnessed such live during last year

It's high time every tribe begin to get arms& ammunitions for protection against these uncircumciczed

Government of the day will never prosecute murderous Fulani herdmens so nobody should wait for help from government

4 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: LASG Frowns At Non-Compliance With Academic Calendar By Some Schools by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
wilcox:
Any defaulter should be sanctioned, we can't continue to disobey law and oder and expect our country to be better than it is.

Life expectancy is 54 in Nigeria because of excess stress

Everyday people wake up around 5am to ensure they get to work and beat the traffic

Now, to enjoy only few days to rest in a year is now a problem

May God punish Babajide Sanwo Olu for that stupid directives

17 Likes 2 Shares

Education / Re: LASG Frowns At Non-Compliance With Academic Calendar By Some Schools by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
LASG should get sense

It's crazy to force student & teacher to resume work on 4th of new year, only a madman does that

People need to enjoy beginning of new year holiday to the fullest

Lack of rest & relaxation is number factor why we die young in Nigeria

God punish LASG

41 Likes 4 Shares

Travel / Re: I Regretted The Prayers I Offered To God To Take Me To Usa by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
bilms:
Ofcourse, no past president did achieve what gej achieved in term of failure, like taking Nigeria to highest level of unemployment rate in history(68%), worst security bridges(military), waste of innocent lives(bokoharam), hardship in its highest form(increased poverty rate as a result of bad policies, e.g,subsidy), high level of covered physical corruption(police pension committe,fuel subsidy thieves all covered by gej), abuse of power(pardon of a convict criminal, Alam, gej's godfather), raw tribalism and sectional promotion (asari,edwin,etc), falling education (asu) etc.

How far now?

Saint Buhari doing wonders grin
Education / Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
descartes400:

How was the 2 autopsies corrupted given they arrived at similar conclusion?

Did the parents of the alleged culprits and the school bribed the pathologist contracted by the parents of the deceased to corrupt the investigation (autopsy) on the corpse so as to arrived at a conclusion favorable to the alleged culprits?

The autopsy done in warri did not favour those little cultist & the occultic school because it reads specifically that the boy was given toxic drink through force

The family of the late little kid made the biggest mistake of their life, they are supposed to go traditional in this case to get justice instead of relying on corrupt Nigerian system

I can assure you non of those who has an hand in the boys death will die within 3days should the family knows the best traditional way

Sometimes, it's good to go traditional way to resolve some things instead of modern ways

Nigeria judicial system is for the highest bidder

It's funny that police is now doing the work of judiciary
Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Look for every means to leave this country if you can

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard73:
Nothing pass freedom dear.. they will never ever understand.

Aso drive house of that egocentric is an updated kirikiri.. where one man plays God.

Those still in that compound envy you so much.. and wish to taste this.

Enjoy ..

No human be God to another .

I see no reason why a young gal of her age will settle for crack head like fani kayode who is a psycho runaway but greed land the idiot precious chikwendu inside the net of femi fani kayode as am sure the stupid gal will be dating a young guy of her age cycle before becoming winner of beauty pageant

No sane young man will ever settle for left over pussy called precious chikwendu

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2022
post=109039901:

3 Oloriburukus for life.
That same grave they bury innocent people will be their final destination las las.

Meanwhile,
As seen somewhere on cyberspace......
What's your prayer for Buhari who is terrorising Nigerians & Nigeria?
Romance / Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:11am On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:
Good morning friend's, please i really need an urgent answer to this, thou for now I'm still staying with my people (parent's) pls is it proper for a friend to carry a woman to your parent's house to sleep over obviously to have sex with the girl, when your parent's is not around. He has be begging me to allow him come over with the girl.

I have agreed shaa, but I'm still thinking of it if i could have a change of mind.

Face your studies young boy

Sex is meant for grown up men n not kids like u n your friend

No doubt, both of you still dey secondary schools
Politics / Re: Lai Mohammed Names Buhari's ₦300 Billion Loan As An Achievement by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
post=108940358:

[s]Slow and steady we will get to the land flowing with milk and honey.
It will end in praise.

Meanwhile,
We remembered during the lockdown all over the world last year that The American Government and some other countries were giving palliative to their tax-paying citizens,
We said the below.....
Palliative measures is all we ask for, for the poor among Nigerians and those that make their daily bread selling on a daily basis.

We wish the last 2 presidents before our darling Daddy were named Obama and Bush that left trillions of dollars in America treasury before they left and nothing like looting or theft was heard of.
That is the only way Donald could ever had something to fall back on to be able to share 2 trillion dollars for all Americans in this pandemic period.
But in our darling nation, the last 2 presidents and their cronies looted our national treasury dry and out.
The Excess Crude Account was looted dry.
Foreign reserves drawn down.
Federation Account, emptied.
And the economy was set on an irreversible path to recession.

And they say; don't talk about it.
Focus on the present and the future only.
How we miss Fela Anikulapo-Kuti. He would have said: "I go shout o, I go shout plenty o."
If we don't focus on the past, we are then liable to make the same mistakes.
"Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it." (George Santayana).
Truth is bitter.
There was a country!
We will survive this deadly virus.
Together We will win this war.
We Rise!

All of us @[/color] are doing good and fine, to God be the glory.
We've been so busy with the festive seasons Barbecue Catering Chief Segliz.
Trust you are good also?
Stay safe bro.
God gat us all.
Miss you guys, you and Timekeeper especially.

Our Darling Nairaland.com kiddo,
Thanks for your mention once more tho.
Make all of una nairaland.com pikins dey convert una mentions and followerships to cash for next year.
Or else we go dey charge una before you mention dem [color=#006600]MANNA
Make una no killi us with unsolicited mentions biko cheesy
Odikwa serious.[/s]

MAY UNTIMELY DEATH BE THE PORTION OF ALL BUHARI PRAISE SINGERS WHO LOVES TO TELL LIES

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Lai Mohammed Names Buhari's ₦300 Billion Loan As An Achievement by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
post=108940346:
[s]And Okonjo Warned us back then,
Some no listen.
Some just decided to suffer from amnesia.
When they were borrowing money at the time we made the highest revenue in the history of our darling nation,
They looted all the money dry and went to foreign countries to borrow money to pay the salaries of civil servants!!!

National treasury looted dry and out.
The Excess Crude Account was looted dry.
Foreign reserves drawn down.
Federation Account, emptied.
And the economy was set on an irreversible path to recession.

May Devil punish each and every politician that 'put' Nigeria in the ugly situation we are in right now and all their supporters.

May New year no sweet for dem all.
Iseeeeeee[/s]

LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL

JONATHAN LEFT OVER $2BN IN EXCESS CRUDE ACCOUNT BEFORE HE LEFT OFFICE IN 2015

NOW, EXCESS CRUDE ACCOUNT UNDER BUHARI IS ABOUT $60M

WITHIN 6YRS, BUHARI HAS BORROWED MORE THAN WHAT PDP BORROWED IN 16YRS

WHO IS FOOLING WHO?

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: 2021 Was A Year Of Betrayal For Me — Tonto Dikeh by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
Politics / Re: Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2021
Wike need to stop playing with the lives of innocent citizen all in the name of paying gratuity to his thugs

Wike knows all these idiots & can end their activities if he so wish

30 Likes

Romance / Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2021
Bobloco:
In the words of Mosdii

Nigerian girls are useless........all of them

grin
Romance / Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. She became an orphan recently, so I decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support.

Though she also invested all her savings into the business and I supported her also with the little i can. I thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually.

But her behaviour has really changed seriously towards me. She hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. She will say it's nothing that she is just catching fun. I do overlook all this just to make peace rain.

Something happened yesterday that make me feel so bad. I told her I'm coming to visit her in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she should help me order food. So when I reached her side she told me to bring money that she can't use her money to buy food for me. I felt somehow inside with her response. I had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously.

So after I'm done eating, I was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone, then a call entered and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she comes back. I was really dumbfounded and shocked, I coundn't utter any word as i don't want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. She left me there, I stood up also and left the shop. I really felt bad and sad. This is a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parents. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that it's childish for me. He said I should chill for now. please I need your advice on how to go about this.

NOTE; I rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. Though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it into two, my gf can use the other half.

If your story is 100% true then you need to do these;

As long as it's your name that's on the rent reciept of that shop, send her packing today & don't wait till tomorrow

Call the relationship quit with her without looking back

Start another relationship but this time with multiple girls and avoid those I never chop type of a girl as I have come to realized they are worse than ready made girls

Don't let any lady turn you to mumu

You are a gentle type and the lady is taking advantage of you

You are not the one who killed her parent so forget the sympathy for now

7 Likes

Religion / Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Jondelng:

Why dont you open your church since you know bible.
Like I said, no one teaches on the BiBle like Kumuyi. He takes all the verses word for word. If you did’nt know, now u know

Lies from the pit of HELL
Religion / Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
iramure:
I was once a member of DLCM, I quit when I started noticing some strange things in thier mode of worship
Kumuyi is not the only one misleading people, all other big founders and other G.Os are all fraud.

Congratulations bro

1 Like

Politics / Re: Uche Nwosu: Controversy Trails Alleged Kidnap Of Okorocha’s Son-In-Law by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
Police already admitted they kidnapped him so no need for panic
Religion / Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
efficiencie:

If I may ask, which GOD do you pray to? Nowadays there are countless gods, so when you say "God" you could mean anything. And secondly by whose standards do you determine what is good or not good?

Use your brain

Theres only one God

I said GOD n not god ok
Celebrities / Re: Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Angelfrost:
The comments on this thread tho... Wetin dis guy do una na??! grin grin grin

I hate Desmond Idiot with passion
Politics / Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
The idiot no Sabi anything than to eat

Despite being a political prostitute, his dinning still looks this bad

1 Like

Politics / Re: Uche Nwosu Kidnapped In Church By Imo Government House Security Officials (Video by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hopeless Uzodima

I don't pity the guy or his in-law (Okoroawusa)

Suffering will never depart the life of all those who ganged up against Nigerian masses to give us lifeless vegetable in Aso rock because of their personal political interests

Thunder Fire Owelle Rochas Okorocha

140 Likes 14 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 98 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.