Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1nigeriamyfoot's Profile / 1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 98 pages)

Business / Re: AMCON Takes Over IBEDC by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
Why don't you create a thread about this? Make we dey shame this useles DISCOS

I once went to their office to lodge complaints but their staff shows no concern
Business / Re: AMCON Takes Over IBEDC by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dexpro:
Like seriously?

IBEDC customers why? Una don bypass sotey, the company nearly bankrupt
Less than 10% of electricity consumer in Ibadan has prepaid metre so it's not a matter of bypass

We I lives, sometimes there will be no power supply for a whole week despite that transformer is perfectly ok

If there's small issue with transformer, their staff will demand for minimum of 10k before leaving their office to check what's wrong with the transformer. If it's something that will cost 50k to fix, they will demand for 300k. Their customer care representative is a joke, the lady always defend their staff on phone if you dare complain about their services.

I use prepaid metre in my house but our transformer had issue for about 8months now. We contributed money to buy new one but IBEDC insist they buy for us at overinflated rate else where won't power the transformer. We now warned them never to distribute their estimated bill to us if they don't want to have their hand chopped off

We now rely on generating set & solar whereas we have over 500 houses on that damaged transformer

88 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Those Of You Praising Buhari, Tinubu, Are Fools! See Evidence by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
oyin44:
Praising tinubu has no business to do with all these nonsense talk you have written.. grin

Empty headed... grin grin

Use better condom, your papa no gree
Politics / Those Of You Praising Buhari, Tinubu, Are Fools! See Evidence by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
2023 ELECTION IS FAST APPROACHING. YOUTHS BORROW BRAINS!!!

Gov* *Ganduje* of Kano's daughter married *Gov* *Ajimobi* of Oyo's son!

Dangote's Daughter married former IGP *Mohammed's* son!

*Bros* ! *Buhari's* daughter married the richest man's son from *Borno* *State*while his son married the princess of Kano.

*Abike* *Dabiri* , former lawmaker and now special adviser to the president on foreign matters is now an inlaw to *Gov* . *Ibikunle* *Amosun* , governor of Ogun State.

Let me inform you again that, *Prof* *Yemi* *Osibanjo's* daughter was taken to the same kind of home marrying the son of one of the richest black *women* in *Nigeria*.

Their children study *abroad* , start work *abroad* , get married *abroad* , go to hospitals *abroad* , treat headache and cough *abroad* , give birth abroad, establish businesses *abroad* , go for vacation *abroad*, et al.

Yet, they come out later to give you guns, machete, axes and few thousands of naira to cut your fellow *brothers* *down* in the name of *election* . Believe me, they will be coming to you again *come 2023.

*Bros* ! If u are only good as *political* *thugs* , ballot box *snatchers* , and not as an *in-law* , then u have *Problem* .

# *UseYourBrain*
Forward to every *Youth* you know.

Saraki is working for Atiku, his sister Gbemi is working for Buhari.

Obasanjo is working for Atiku, his son Juwon is working for Buhari.

Okupe is working for Atiku, his son is working for Buhari.

Galadima is working for Atiku, his daughter is working for Buhari.

You are sons and daughters of none of these, you are their Defenders on social media.

When CBN job is vacant, they give their children

When FIRS job is vacant, they give their children

When NNPC, NLG, NPA, NIMASA, NCC etc jobs are out, they give to their children.

They marry their children off to one another to create future leaders for you the social media Defenders

But when police recruitment form is out, that is public.

When civil defence job is out, they give that to to you.

When their children crash a car or bike, they fly them to Germany.

When their children need good education, they ferry them to UK, US, Canada.

When your children fall sick, you take them to churches, mosques.

When your children are sent out of school, you send them to labour camps - hawking.

ASUU, ASUP, NASU, NLC, SARS, STRIKES are yours to battle with in Nigeria.

If you think you are doing anybody fighting for these folks, take a look at the mirror and the image you see there is he that you are deceiving - yourself.

If you don't use your brain, someone else will use it for

I can only hope this will RESET 9JA YOUTH.

5 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
legba1:
Dapo Abiodun is one of the useless governors that Ogun state ever had. he practically foot drag on everything and anything that requires prompt action..i dont expect there to be a repeat of this incidence on that same corridor after that of saturday but here we are.....i wonder how many are these murdrous folks that a simple squard of military men can not take out once and for all

we make everthing administration looks like rocket science in this country

Dapo Abiodun is a cursed idiot
Travel / Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Oyo state is responding while Ogun state is sleeping. This Abiodun sef, I don't understand him.

Oyo state is doing nothing bro

Don't be carried away by media hype

3 Likes

Politics / Insecurity Everywhere! Be Warned by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
There's so much insecurity across Nigeria

I made a topic yesterday but a mod deleted it because of partisan politics

Well, let everyone reading this be informed & find every possible means be it legal or illegal to protect themselves
Politics / Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:02am On Jan 17, 2022
He's going nowhere

Osinbajo can't be president

Tinubu can't be president

Buhari is ready to sacrifice APC party to ensure his Fulani brother becomes the next president so they can fully actualize their Fulani agenda

Those people praising Tinubu are very foolish

The moment they APC won 2015 election I realized Nigeria is gone completely

The only solution now is disintegration

7 Likes

Politics / Re: How Has Your Life Been In Seven Years Of Buhari’s Rulership? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
mrvitalis:
Honestly personally fantastic ooh but I don't judge by my self it's general outlook

Yes I made money both lots of my guys especially none Igbos became poorer

lol

Don't post based on what you read on internet

I know numbers of Igbo boys I personally lift from poverty during this Buhari regime through some clean business idea

I used to laugh when some idiots brags that Igbo don't beg, says who! Come to tradefair complex in Lagos & see Igbo beggars including their kids

Many people becomes poorer under Buhari administration but so far, I gives God all the glory because I made reasonable money within the last 7yrs. I don't judge based on my personal wellbeing but wellbeing of others. Last year when I attended one of my sec skul old student association, seeing some of my friends we all finished 20yrs ago makes me sad because some of them are not in good condition.

Seeing people on the street living in poverty makes me sad too

I know of some people that lost their jobs, business, & marriages due to Buhari mismanagement

Rate of suicide is very high under Buhari administration

Stop chestbeating, all tribe got affected in negative way under Buhari mismanagement

Yes, I were affected too because my sleeping hours has reduced drastically to like 6-7hrs whereas I do sleep for like 9hrs under GEJ. My sleeping hours reduced under Buhari because I always think of what n what I can add to my business to ensure I don't go broke n were able to meet up with my expenses

So far, I bought total of 5cars under Buhari (although 2 given out for transport biz) & have more than one landed property
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chibok, Many Feared Dead, Houses On Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Did you know that Biu and Chibok is not far from my area.

Please pray for us at this hard time.

North is seriously burning. cry

Leave north if you love yourself

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chibok, Many Feared Dead, Houses On Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
post=109375680:
May Devil kill all terrorists and kidnappers, robbers in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, ritualists, cannibals,
kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

Karma knows everyone address and posterity will judge us all, whether for good or for bad..

If you keep supporting evil, wickedness and all manner of bad things,
Those bad vices will surely follow you wherever you go.

We Rise.

Amen , Amen and Amen.
So shall it be for anyone and everyone that support evil government, politicians or entity.
They will all end miserably in life las las.
Thanks for your prayers ogele

Buhari is CHIEF TERRORIST

BUHARI OPENLY SAID THAT BOKO HARAM SHOULD BE PAMPERED

ITS CLEARLY STATED IN THE NATION NEWSPAPER OWNED BY Tinubu

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/amp/

4 Likes

Politics / Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
backnbeta:

Unfortunately, bubu was packaged so well they thought he was the next best thing after sliced bread! They silenced every viable opposition by hook or crook. I am angrier with people who campaigned for him in 2019 after seeing the havoc he wrecked between 2015 an 19. GEJ at least ruled with some humanity.

This is what some mumu failed to understand

Yes, there's corruption under GEJ but he has humanity unlike Bubu with crazy corruption under his watch still zero humanity

Numbered of killings under Bubu is alarming compared to what we have under GEJ
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chibok, Many Feared Dead, Houses On Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
Buhari is nothing but BIG FAILURE

Buhari is CHIEF TERRORIST

BUHARI OPENLY SAID THAT BOKO HARAM SHOULD BE PAMPERED

ITS CLEARLY STATED IN THE NATION NEWSPAPER OWNED BY Tinubu

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/amp/

32 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
Politics / Seyi Makinde Is A Fraud. Pix Attached!!! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Its crazy how the administration of Seyi Makinde is embezzling scarce resources we have in this state

Seyi Makinde spent 5bn to renovate Lekan Salami stadium

Now, he spent over 16bn on construction of motor park terminals that will add very little to nothing in the life of common man in this state

No doubt, Seyi Makinde is a wasteful & directionless governor

Celebrities / Re: Jnr Pope Smashes A Man’s Windscreen During A Fight (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Stomoney:
Guys please help choose, I'm in a confusion state

100k work in ikorodu as an experienced ASM
60k work in Ibadan as a non experienced fleet Telematics.

I have today to decide

Pick Ikorodu

Cost of rent in Ibadan now is on high side
Family / Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Clintifydan:
Who else couldn't read through this bible page?

Walai I no read up to 5 lines grin
Politics / Re: 2023: How Will The Lifting Of Twitter Ban Favour The Current Administration? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
Buhari is daft

8 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Jide Kosoko Sings To Celebrate His 68th Birthday (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
Huracio:
he's not 68 he's around 75 please...

He's not contesting for political post

He's not planning to join super eagles so no need to reduce his age

He's 68 n not 75

27 Likes

Travel / Re: Why You Should Not Invest Your Money In Keke Business: My Experience by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Keke is overpriced shit

Not thanks to wicked government we have

3 Likes

Religion / Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
ogub:
You sèe I'm not surprise, because people like you have always been (existed) from the beginning and may God have mercy on you, because you don't know what you're doing. Even Jesus Christ during his earthly ministry (Matthew 10:24; 12:24) was accused of casting out devil with the spirit of Beelzebub how much more Pst. Kumuyi. Instead of you finding fault in a man who left all he could have achieved in the world only to preach holiness for over 45years of his life everywhere (Mark 16:15). You have not even started not gone anywhere in life, you just sit back to condemn someone who is almost close to the end of his calling in life and ministry (an octogenarian) on earth. My friend, you better repent and ask God for mercy. If you term the preacher a cultist, mumu e.t.c. hear what Jesus said, instead of insulting and being judgmental, you strive to enter into the kingdom of God, because you are answerable to God as he also.

Bla bla bla

I refused to be brainwashed

In the Bible, people used drums, piano and other musical instrument to praise God but Kumuyi preached it's unholy thereby they don't use drums in his church

You will all stand up when Kumuyi mount the pulpit but will be seated while praising God, does that means Kumuyi is greater than God or what?

Kumuyi banned using of wedding garment for all his church members but his own son got married to another girl from the church wearing wedding gown, that's hypocrisy

Lots of many unimaginable happenings in Deeper Life

Kumuyi always praised Buhari despite the fact that he knows Buhari is not doing well in every aspect of governance

Do not be deceived for God is not mocked, whatever a man sow shall he reap. Go n read Ur Bible bro
Religion / Re: W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
andyanders:
Op is mentaly sick and you need not argue with such fellow.

You just described your father
Travel / Re: Just Collected My International Passport by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
Las las

We go all commot for Naija

Hahahaha

If not for bad politicians wey dey run things for Naija, this con3 sweet die

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:42am On Jan 13, 2022
Osun state doesn't belong to Adeleke family alone

People of Osun state should elect another credible candidate not Adeleke, not Oyetola

I don't know why PDP can't present better credible candidate
Politics / Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2022
backnbeta:

You guys really are a strange bunch! You have no room for forgiveness in your heart. You hate Falana, Soyinka, Sowore because they campaigned against GEJ and no matter what they do or say about Bubu, you can't get their earlier "sin" out of your minds! Most people who campaigned against GEJ did it because they were desperate for change and not because they hated him. Even people from the SS don't see things the way you see them, they've moved on. Bera take it easy and stop seeing things only from your own perspectives

If they campaigned against GEJ n need change, they should have campaigned in favour of someone better & not Buhari with bad past records.

Jonathan mismanaged Nigeria truly and I also want him out but not to be replaced with idiot like Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 98 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.