Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1nigeriamyfoot's Profile / 1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 98 pages)

Politics / Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
I pray she died in the process, nonsense

Do you know numbers of innocent citizen this stupid corrupt police officer called abba Kyari has killed unjustly

This is a man who lives extravagant lifestyle thorough the money he forcefully collected from innocent Nigerians and in the process killed some of them just to cover up his atrocities

Stupid corrupt police officer

Entire police force needs to be washed and properly cleaned, they are too corrupt

2 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Potanin To Putin: Don’t Take Us Back To 1917 by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
When a man cooks for the public the public will finish the food but when public cooks for a man, he can never finish the goods thereby it will leads to dance of shame

Putin should back off already because the war is needless at all

Russia can never defeat entire world

Forget all the nuclear weapon rubbish, it's man made and theres no assurance the weapon will be brutal as it's portrayed

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
seunmsg:

NURTW is a trade union comprising of road workers. They have a right to exist the same way other trade unions have the right to exist and promote their trade.

Promote their trade by extorting commercial vehicle drivers to the extent they can't feed themselves

NURTW is a useless trade union that supposed to be banned

On oshodi upper bridge alone, a bus pays 25 different NURTW and when you move down to the pedestrian bridge which is about 10m from upper bridge, you pay another 5 different NURTW boys

What do we call that? Dues or extortion?

4 Likes

Politics / Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2022
seunmsg:

This has nothing to do with Tinubu. It is an ego fight between MC, Kunle Poly and the national chairman, Tajudeen Baruwa.

The national chairman of NURTW is from Lagos. He used to be the vice chairman of Lagos NURTW before he was elected national chairman. In fact, he imposed MC as Lagos state chairman after he lost the election.

Of what importance is NURTW to the economy of this country

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
TechTack:

Why not prove it since your education is a waste and you don't understand what false claims, libel, smear and scandal is. These are things you're famed for. Cmon get lost

https://businesspost.ng/banking/keystone-bank-disowns-ex-staff-investment-firm/

https://www.nairaland.com/6040685/tripple-c-scammer

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/04/23/keystone-bank-disowns-ex-staff-fake-investment-company/%3famp=1
Investment / Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
TechTack:

Are you provoked y his sudden success? Does success irate you wizards that badly that you want to investigate to pull people down. Ofcourse you dont have a life. Modafucka. Busybody man

No, he's not provoked

We don't need to celebrate fraudster

Obinna is a fraudter https://businesspost.ng/banking/keystone-bank-disowns-ex-staff-investment-firm/

Those he defrauded on Nairaland have complained in the past but mod has really helped obinna to delete his thread

6 Likes

Family / Re: Did The Admins Help To Hide Americandad Digital Footprint ? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
cc Seun
Investment / Re: Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
This is very worrisome. I expect Nairaland admins to defend themselves here.

You go wait tire

No be today dem start am m

Btw, some of us have screenshot saved and video recording

Also, evidence from media is also available so even if nairaland hide his ass, we still have evidence saved somewhere else

Its an open secret that some fraudster ls are having free day here

Erasing his fraudulent activities from Nairaland is just a joke because it's somewhere else

If not that his wife to be is very old and pregnant already, I would have informed the girl to know the kind of person she's getting married to

Someone like him can kill his wife if he suspect the poor gal has some money he will have access to

The guy obinna is a dubious and callous lousy small boy

His cup will soon be full

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Pull This Crowd Ijelespeaks Pulled - PHOTOS by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
If you're on nairaland and u want to join our next rally against Nnamdi Kanu quote me.

Your hotel bills, transportation, food, clothes will be paid by Ijelespeaks.

Rented scanty crowd which comprises of hungry Hausas

You wanna pay for feeding, hotel, clothes for rented crowd whereas Nnamdi Kanu got thousands of people on ground on each of his rally without giving them sachet water instead they(the crowd) still contribute money for Nnamdi Kanu

That should tells you that ijelerant cannot even match common socks of Nnamdi Kanu

You don't fight your own people and not regret in the end
Politics / Re: New NNPC Charges May Trigger Increase In Petrol Price by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2022
Muhammadu Buhari is cursed

Everything under this evil man has gone from good to worst

Thunder scatter all Buhari & APC apologist on this forum

Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Catholic Are Permitted To Drink Beer Rev Father Oluoma Never Said Anything Wrong by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
I see some nairalanders castigating Rev Father Oluoma but they failed to realized that Catholic permit drinking of beer.

Catholic permit drinking of alcoholic drink although in moderation

Rev Father Oluoma said, men can take just a bottle of beer to cool off their head so they don't engage in physical fight with their wife incase their wife slapped them

Pope Benedict xvi is a lover of beer & even celebrated his birthday with lots of beer for everyone to drink. Here's the link to one of his birthday where every attendees who love beer drank beer to their satisfaction https://guardian.ng/features/pope-benedict-xvi-alcohol-and-the-rest-of-us/

Drinking of beer is allowed in catholism, let nobody condemn Rev Fr Oluoma for his utterances

Thank you

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:
Hello Guys. Please I need your brotherly advice. I just met this girl in less than 2 weeks.

We are still in the talking stage, this past Val, we exchanged gifts but after that it has been her needing money for this and that.

She keeps whinning about it whenever we talk, we can't even talk for straight 5 mins without talking about her financial needs.

But I always didn't have nothing to say than to keep her hopes alive as I don't offer to support her.

Now, she texted me tonight to lend her 15k to repair her damaged phone. I already told her I am not loaded enough to do that.

How can I skip this issue of money and press on with the game, or should I just leave her?

Please I need your candid advice, I am not so good at this games. sad

Dump her sorry ass

No dey do I never chop kind of gal

If you wan bang her, try n invite her down to Ur place, bang the hell out of her but keep little change for hand sha o cos u go give her tf and entertain her a little

If you have no intention to bang her, say it straight to her face that you are not interested in her type of game. I once told a gal same thing about 10yrs ago I even asked her if her family were so poor to such extent

I hate parasite

8 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Birds of the same feather

Ganduje the dollar thief,and Tinubu the bullion van thief

Who knows maybe those bullion can that entered Tinubu was hijacked from the bank
Politics / Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Ijelespeaks that will testify against hunchback qnd you're saying it will lead to nothing u need your heads checked

Wetin be my own grin

I'm not Igbo and am not benefitting from anything that has to do with Biafra but I need to educate you on some things that you don't know

Some of you Igbo love pull it down thingy but guess what, Biafra is beyond you and that mumu ijelespeak who always looks tattered and unkept

You don't wage war against your own people and the win

Go and ask the likes of Abiola Moshood, Bola Ige, etc

Bola Tinubu is the next

Ijelerant cannot match Kanu in anyway even that fat pig called Asari Dokubo is not a match for Many so who's Ijelerant

You guys rely on peanut you are getting from this administation but I can promise you one thing, Nigeria will split one day

Oduduwa Republic, Biafra and Arewwa will go their separate ways
Politics / Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
[s]Join live Ijelespeaks and Uche mefor as they expose the criminal called Nnamdi Kanu.

No space for IPOB terrorist in Igbo land.

https://www.facebook.com/mefoludike/videos/1345447089227663/[/s]

I will only take u & ijelerant serious anyday that you are able to pull just 1% crowd that Kanu used to pull. Biafra is beyond Nigeria, Nairaland, or Facebook thingy. We are seeing supporters from different countries like UK, Italy, USA, Rome, etc but you are here ranting n wasting Ur energy on effort that will lead to nothing

Keep disturbing yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Islam for Muslims / Re: The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Family / Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
cococandy:
What’s the definition of over educated?
overgraduate
Family / Re: Does Sex As A Couple During 'fasting And Prayer' Invalidate The Prayer? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Don't fucck while fasting
Romance / Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
I don't understand why people take sex enhancement drug

Lasting in bed had to do with your mindset & body response

Sometimes I don't spend more than 15mins but in most cases I do go over 30mins

There's been cases I have to stopped even when I never pour akamu. I can't kill someone's daughter & I can't kill myself either because I have better things to do with my energy than rubbish

Infact I always wish I don't last more than 5mins pounding, but I can discuss & cuddle for over an hour

There are many ways to make love to your woman & satisfy her than penetration.

Don't kill yourself because you wan last long

30mins sex is too much sef not to talk of going for 1hr

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Bad Fuel: Queues To Vanish Next Week - Kyari, NNPC, CEO by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 98 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.