Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. (22619 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by kilasos(f): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2007
everything,his gentle laugh,to be honest  i miss a lot about him but i just found some1 better.so im cool
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by candylips(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2007
uhmm
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by OmoEko1(f): 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2007
i actually miss nothing though,it was like i never had any!
ouch grin grin shocked shocked, not even her smile or sex shocked shocked shocked
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by SweetT1: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2007
@Omo Eko
wzup, Baby ??
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by candylips(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2007
Omo Eko likes OKO very very well
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by OmoEko1(f): 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2007
candylips:

Omo Eko likes OKO very very well
sorry oh but what does OKO means grin grin grin grin

Sweet T:

@Omo Eko
wzup, Baby ??
hey whatsup , long time no see
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Njoy1(f): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2007
I miss nathing about the ex, I did my time with him and now he's an ex and that's the way it stays.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by candylips(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2007
Omo Eko:

sorry oh but what does OKO means grin grin grin grin

it means oko
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Eiregirl(f): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2007
Eh, NOTHING. There's a reason he's an EX! wink
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by 9iceX(m): 5:43am On Jun 23, 2007
Her gentle look n kiss
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by oshiokee(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2007
My miserable past with my ex ? what for? All the agonies,deception,lies. I don't know anyoone alive that's going to miss all that. company,sex, nothing to miss. Except for the Mouth Action. the best i've witness so far. someone that actually ennjoyed doing it unlike the "saints "i 've met after her
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2007
cheesy i miss him cos he made me laugh so hard, he was easy to talk to.+ he was naughty but nice.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2007
I had a boyfriend when i was in school. Hmmm, those were good moments, he thought me to ride horses, how to drive,to be myself and how to be strong and Independent. He was very spontaneous and intelligent. We dated for two years and broke up because he slept with someone else i was angry but not bitter, just couldn't bring myself to forget that single act we built the relationship on trust and i felt i couldn't have that trust in him. Anyway we remained really good friends I didn't date anyone else till i graduated but he had a girlfriend(the chick he slept with) and we remained good friends, so much that his new girlfriend was insecure about our friendship. We had a really mature and open relationship, we still do. He lives in Spain now but whenever he comes to Nigeria, he calls me and we sometimes hang out.
We respect each other a lot. I have a good relationship with a good man now but I will always remember my ex because i met him at an early age and i was blessed because Even though he had the opportunity he did not take advantage of me, he Enriched my life in a lot of ways.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by uchetobi(f): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2007
aisha2:

I had a boyfriend when i was in school. Hmmm, those were good moments, he thought me to ride horses, how to drive,to be myself and how to be strong and Independent. He was very spontenous and intelligent. We dated for two years and broke up because he slept with someone else i was angry but not bitter, just couldnt bring myself to forget that single act we built the relationship on trust and i felt i coundnt have that trust in him. Anyway we remained really good friends I didnt date anyone else till i graduated but he had a girlfriend(the chick he slept with) and we remained good friends, so much that his new girlfriend was insecure about our friendship. We had a really mature and open relationship, we still do. He lives in Spain now but whenever he comes to Nigeria, he calls me and we sometimes hang out.
We respect each other a lot. I have a good relationship with a good man now but I will always remember my ex because i met him at an early age and i was blessed because evne though he had the oppurnity he did not take advantage of me, he Enriched my life in a lot of ways.
this is cool
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by candylips(m): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2007
the guy no sharp
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2007
at all!! that one is friendship or brotherliness. we r mean different here; I guess grin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Hazeleyed(f): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2007
i don't miss my ex.no not all and i don't hate him either.just can't waste any emotions on him, love or hate, i don't even know what made me date him the first place , he's not handsome,not rich,not even educated, CAN"T EVN SPEAK SIMPLE CORRECT ENGLISH, anyway i gues it's one of those things that happen when u loose ur senses.

if i ever break up with my present boyfriend.hnmmm i'll miss a whole lot of things, i'll miss the way he just takes care of me,the way i flaunt him cos he's soooooo cute.i call him beautifil.i'll miss the bond we share,he's my bestfriend,u know, it will feel like loosing myself,
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by kateflow(f): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2007
i miss everything about him
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by karlken(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2007
My ex was/is /will be d most wicked face on earth 4 breaking my heart.I miss nothing abt her.She is not worth a dime to me now! angry
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by caravagio: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2007
Let me see, mmm grin yes I miss absolutely,utterly and 100% nothing about my Ex.Everyday I wake up with a smile on my face knowing that she has no hold over me. tongue
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2007
i broke up with my ex cuz i tot he wuz not serious i culdnt stay without him and had to beg him we came back together again and gave me the impression that everythin is goin on fine i later found out thet he wuz dating another girl.I asked him but he denied only to break thru a text 2wks after.It wuz horrible i had to induce my self to sleep cry.but if i have a gun now ill blow his f**king brains off.I missed his kisses anyway cry
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Mandora(f): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2007
Knowing dat there was someone willing 2 do d harder stuff 4 me especially utility stuff
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by jungjunkie(m): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2007
The way she'd grasp my shaft,
Put in her mouth,
Suck hard and fast and
swallow every drop of my
juice.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by akins4(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2007
i'm just happy that she left my life o. some girls make we boys think that all girl are future female armed robber.
this girl almost killed me with poverty; i dont knw whether na jas or somtin else all i knw is that this girl suck my life like ice cream by eating all my money.
sickness today party tommorow. hunger today, outing tomorow. and if i refuse she will behave as if that is her last day on earth.
everybody thank God for my life for leting her go.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by igbonla(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2007
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Ralvy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2007
I missed knowin that some1 cherished me sm'whr, I knew she did,
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Sonye(f): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2007
Hello Omo Eko. How have you been?
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by iwajay(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2007
My EX, Hmn! mixed feelings. Twas really good while it lasted. I had no regrets we went out and yet no regrets its over. Twas as good as it got. That's what happens when you go into a relationship with all sincerity and with your brain alive. And when the relationship gets severed not because either party was cheating but when u were better-off separated.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by kulaShaker(f): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2007
her hugs and back rubs
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Ralvy(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2007
kulaShaker:

her hugs and back rubs

U, a her Are u 4real??

Holy Hera shocked ,,, ppl, help oh,
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by kulaShaker(f): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2007
Ralvy please all you need do is drop your post in response to the thread and never mind ME thank u very much
B.T.W what do you need people's help for? did you drop your knickers? move along dear! move along
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by bodeya(f): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2007
cant place my finger on anything i miss, but 2 years after,still not close to loving anyone half as much as i loved him,

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Coded Runs Girls Are Balling / The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.