Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. (22617 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by tatajega(m): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2007
Great kisser with attitude, although i really wish idid get a blow from her, holla
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by sammyjl(f): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2007
lipsrsealed Uuuu let me think aammm, which ex is this again, cos i got more than 1.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by QueenK1(f): 2:59am On Aug 30, 2007
the whole us in general
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by omoge25(f): 6:04am On Aug 30, 2007
his handyness, streetwise sense, and homelyness
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2007
thats a combo u gat there girl!!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Ebano(m): 12:36am On Sep 26, 2007
Nna men
i miss my ex babe she was hot! she was wicked in bed I miss the way she used to grind her waist during our love making and the way she did the horse ride and the way she used to pull out my dick from her p#$$y and stick it slowly into her a$$ grinding away like theres no tommorow. ciao amore u never know what you ve got till its gone.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2007
yeah especially when what u got was that nasty and now it's gone? great for ya grin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2007
i miss her lovely lips,she is beautiful, i miss her alot cry
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Ebano(m): 2:54am On Sep 27, 2007
cabali:

yeah especially when what u got was that nasty and now it's gone? great for ya grin
@ calabi whats that suposed to mean? and whats so nasty there that you are talking about? angry angry
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by bethlove: 3:50am On Sep 27, 2007
Whenever I read blogs/articles about age gap relationships, I miss the hot age gap love with my ex-a gentleman who is 12 years older than me. I met him at Agematch.com, I should say this is an extremely wonderful experience for me, he is a spoiler for me, we enjoy the age difference. However, he has wife, I have to leave him. cry
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 5:55am On Sep 27, 2007
yeah but i think u can still have some grin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by liftedone(f): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2007
Waste of emotions if he dumped you. Regrets if you dumped him. All not worth losing sleep over. Move on.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Ebano(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2007
cabali:

yeah but i think u can still have some grin
Hey shut up and stop drinking aspirin fur another mans headache i never called for your opinion here cool
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by mopegirl(f): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2007
sex, kissin, romance, and his face
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by efuah(f): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2007
nothing!! grin grin
perhaps his lies angry angry
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2007
well u dont expect class or style from a person who calls himself ebano so I'm not disappointed. grin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by ohwofasa(m): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2007
miss nothing,cnt stop thanking GOD,she is bad news
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by saucekid(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2007
nothing. . . . never had one
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by iice(f): 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2007
His kisses kiss angry kiss grin grin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by ifyalways(f): 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2007
his TLC.hes got a first class degree there wink
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by tatenda: 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2007
His big member of course. Nothing else. I was in it for casual sex. He was very good when it came to lovemaking but he was a real jerk. I dumped him because whenever we met he would always mourn and bitch about his personal problems to me. I got pissed of and told him to go and cry to mama.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by lavoisier2: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2007
Hi all,

check this site for romance secrets and tips.

www.ebooks-business.com
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by uf4oma(f): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2007
We had developed our own unique language, and had words that would send us into peals of laughter. So I really missed that in the beginning of our break up. There were times I would read stuff and he would be the first person I would think of sharing it with. But looking back all that has gradually worn away and I can't think of anything that I miss about him now. He sent me a Christmas wish yesterday and I was shocked I felt nothing whatsoever. Time does truly heal.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by saucekid(m): 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2007
what do i still miss. . . . . . .nothing yet grin grin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by babakura(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2007
Miss a lot of things
Cos we lived together for 2 years ,
missed shopping together n ppl starred n comments at our combination (black me n her white),

Learning that there is someone else I cared for

Doing things with her consent most times

Going on holidays together (5 times )

Not begging 4 sex >>>>>> our emotions were enough , miss ya katie out in Melbourne, Australia.
well, that was the best I ever had,
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by macgozy(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2008
Pals to be precise and frank what I miss about my ex - babe is the countless number of times we use to make love in a day. She's great in bed but a loser in other areas.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by kalmebad(f): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2008
Every second, minute, hour,
Every day,week, month, year spent with him is greatly miss

distractions comes with lot of things,
some memories drifted apart with other events and life continue to go on
Life cant stop because am missing someone wink wink
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by iykedee: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2008
iI dont miss anythg about Nkechi, I've got someone a whole lot better
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by kattie101(f): 3:07am On Apr 14, 2008
lol, don't miss shit about any ex-boyfriend.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by amaikama(m): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2008
The only thing i missed about my ex was the constant and total surrender of, '' you know grin when we are together in a room.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by mi3(f): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2009
I miss staying up all night talking to M on the phone,

I miss D's bed time stories, dammmn

I miss making out with A, we couldn't keep our hands off each other

I miss nothing about Y

I miss everything about O, even if he's such a huge idiot sad tongue

They all have their good qualities, i can't ignore that because we parted ways,
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by chidipupay(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2009
I miss her company, our truth or dare game, her chat, I missed watching her sleep. she is such a baby when she sleeps

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.