Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (51710 Views)

Waist Beads A Complete Turn Off... / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by LewisO: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
DAVE5:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ur kind pesin fit turn fine standing boobz into slippers
grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by amnestylaw1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
Different things attract different people. There is nothing weird about your case. For some guys, it is the voice, the hair, the smartness, or even the wealth of a lady that they get attracted to. As long as you are alive "downstairs," there is nothing wrong with you.

2 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by gatiano(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
Just because you don't like big front and back, doesn't mean you don't like moderate or less than medium front or back of a woman. And if the later is not the case, then you just want to be an immitator, Black people have immitated whites for hundreds of years. and if girls/woman don't appeal to you atall (i mean immitation has finally taken over your spirit completely), abstain from it all together. I have seen men who instead of going down that skunky path, they just abstained completely and they are perfectly happy. however i do not think you are gay, you could just be a natural righteous Blackman that doesn't want to taste all women before settling for who will be perfect for you.

"this dude fit talk long, right"?

Muyogoa:
I'm sure i'm not alone. Many men loves this part of women but not me. I mean the boobs and buttocks of ladies. Infact, there is a thread on nairaland of ladies with big boobs and buttocks. Many pic of ladies with big boobs and buttocks were uploaded their and many guys were 'mad' at those pics but non of these picture move me an inch. Even in real life boobs and buttocks is not part of my sexual life. I sometimes jealous guys who find this part fascinating. There are other weird non sexual part i find very attractive but not boobs and buttocks (no matter how big it is). I often shake my head in pity when some ladies try to seduce me with this part. As my thing can never pick signal to it. Are there guys like me here? Am i normal?
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
kika23:

Men.... Very confused humans angry
women are pretenders n greensnakes undecided
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Afam4eva(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:

You're not mature yet,i doubt if you've hit puberty
As long as he doesn't say that thing that attracts him in a woman apart from the front and back is her character, he is more than mature. My thought is that he has passed the stage of boobies and azz and have moved on to some pretty weird fetishes. I would really like to go into the mind of the OP.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by abbey621(m): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
While it might sound strange to most people, some guys just don't care for big butts or bossoms. Personally I like Curves and could care less about the size of the bossom. Some guys prefer moderation, while others like it big and phat. It's a free world, those calling you gays are probably the ones with many insecurities.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
softysparky:

Hmmmmm.
i de cum. grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by ethylene: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
I'm sure i'm not alone. Many men loves this part of women but not me. I mean the boobs and buttocks of ladies. Infact, there is a thread on nairaland of ladies with big boobs and buttocks. Many pic of ladies with big boobs and buttocks were uploaded their and many guys were 'mad' at those pics but non of these picture move me an inch. Even in real life boobs and buttocks is not part of my sexual life. I sometimes jealous guys who find this part fascinating. There are other weird non sexual part i find very attractive but not boobs and buttocks (no matter how big it is). I often shake my head in pity when some ladies try to seduce me with this part. As my thing can never pick signal to it. Are there guys like me here? Am i normal?
My guy, you are normal. The breast major function is to provide food for the young. And the back side has this function:
1. Dumping(storing) ground for excess fat.
2. Comfort to remain in a position of rest(sitting)
3. Protects anal opening (a must squat to poo)

This beautifully body parts has been used as a tool of seduction to get you mesmerized by their voluminous size & shape.
There are things about a girl that might catch your fancy. But not a must booty boobs.
If any body come close to quote me eeeeh! I go use that person as a burnt offering to appease my.......

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by kika23(f): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rextayne:
women are pretenders n greensnakes undecided

Ooooook...... We talking boooooooobs and asssssssss here... Don't take it personally! Calm down
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
softysparky:

Kiloooooo grin
No wonder you dey like puff puff.
i like am 2 o cool
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by ejor1: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
you haven't say anything yet hence u didn't tell us the part u like.Are u sure ur not gay?
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by LewisO: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rextayne:
i de cum. grin
No "Cum" for that place o, or else u go clean everywhere!
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
kika23:

Ooooook...... We talking boooooooobs and asssssssss here... Don't take it personally! Calm down
but u wud hv to agree women re pretenders i ain't trust no thot out dare.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Flampard(m): 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
According 2 de oracle:it says u be gay.wen men dey like bobby and yach.wey go make dem kolo sef.abeg consult ur people 4 villa,they are behind u
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by deebrain(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Same here. Not too crazy about 'em. Im more of the "laps guy".

Thanks
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
LewisO:

No "Cum" for that place o, or else u go clean everywhere!
Lmao.., you no well cheesy
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by onila(f): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
Thank God i have other parts in women i found extremely attractive
what parts are attractive to you
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by kunlej2: 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
no bad.
i have a friend like that. just show him the hip....
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Craigston: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
DON'T TELL ME I AM THE ONLY HETEROSEXUAL NAIJA GUY WITH THIS
Well, you have someone traveling your way: that's me. Although they, sometimes, move me, I find no sense in them: just when my hormones are too high. After then, I hate and spite them. My best female friends are not voluptuous. And I think favorably of them.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:

Lol.Person dey ask you make u help person,you dey find link.
paulina hw far
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by kika23(f): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rextayne:
but u wud hv to agree women re pretenders i ain't trust no thot out dare.

My dear, you are free to believe whatever.... smiley
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by greatseed: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
i'm not a Gay. If i were to be gay i would not av been bothered about the problem. 'cos i wld av known the cause. As i said earlier i'm pure heterosexual and i am solely against HOMOSEXUALISM
. guy ....its d same wit me...In my heart....I wonder what moves others...in big buttocks n booms.......it Neva moves me......I like girls with moderate ass n bums......it even irritates me wen did guys talk abt big ass dis n dat.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
kika23:

My dear, you are free to believe whatever.... smiley
owkkkkkkay

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by sage2(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
luvlyann:
please any doctor to check diz guy..he seems abnormal....wtf Shey ur body no de secret those homones ni.... undecidedplease any doctor to check diz guy..he seems abnormal....wtf Shey ur body no de secret those homones ni....

There is no need for any doctor here. PussĀ„ remain the main target for every guy. I am moved by a big fat pussĀ„ and when a girl is putting on a tight pants or leggings, I check out the carmel toe. When she is putting on a loose dress, I observe her lips for clues.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by menix(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
html14java:

U no wan shook ur paddy inside fleshy punany. Abi? Possibly any wooden frame will also get u high

omo buh u no look bad oo, mk we hook up nah mk i taste ur fleshy commodity...

at least i might change my perception....
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Dragonking: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I need the link to that thread cool

I know the thread the op is referring to, but men those ladies azzes are biggggg..
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by fijiano202(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
byvan:

Your issues not mine undecided.
u don vexxxx
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
mayapop:
op!!! are you serious? shocked you don't like booobs?! what do you like then? undecided
he likes sum gay azz grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
it might be as a result of hormonal disorder, maybe you lack the ability to secrete enough testosterone into your bloodstream.

all i am trying to say is that, its not normal at all.

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by eyinjuege: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
i'm not a Gay. I'm HETEROSEXUAL man. I'm not attracted to men but only women. You hear!

Why are you so defensive? grin , Got any skeletons in your cupboard? wink Just messing with ya!!! grin
Anyhow, gays are humans too you know.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Afam4eva(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
customized13:
it might be as a result of hormonal disorder, maybe you lack the ability to secrete enough testosterone into your bloodstream.

all i am trying to say is that, its not normal at all.
It's a psychological problem. The only reason why we attach sexual values to those female parts is because we were told that those parts were sexual. Had we been told that ears are sexy, i can assure you that we would be lining up for any female ear that we can get. It's all psychological. The OP's preference just so happens that it doesn't fall under popular sexual wisdom.

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by sandzphield(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
softysparky:

What's even in this nyash sef if not shiit.
Your own kinda bosom is a nice turn on for me ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

My "Deadly" Wooing Experience / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.