Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (51716 Views)

Waist Beads A Complete Turn Off... / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Tocheagle(m): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hmmm . Does her tongue turn u on . tongue
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by imsparkling(f): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
I'm back
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I need the link to that thread cool

Lol. Wetin u wan go look. Oya see the link below.

www.nairaland.com/1919036/thread-lovers-big-booty-pics
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by fijiano202(m): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
byvan:

You are very normal and there are others like you, not everyone one is into so much junk in the trunk.
hahaha seems ur lacking
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by prince2blinks(m): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
@op sign of gay, gay are born not made
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by thaoriginator: 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nigga must be dickless
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by adedayourt(m): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
There is notin abnormal bout it, its as normal as a "dog barkinn at d sight of stranger"

For eg wat turns me bout a lady is her pretty face, like seriously even if her front& back is as flat as flat itself. If she's pretty shez in for me.

If she has d front like cossi nd back like bag of rice but ugly, na to jus giv am dis look undecided nd waka pass

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by powerblaze(m): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
I think the only boobz you've seen are "loyal" boobz pointing down to the earth cheesy

The day you see a GALLANT bobby.. You will be like shocked

Your hands will be itching for a touch.. Your "middle Belt" will stand in awe lipsrsealed

And the first touch will send you straight to a 10 second coma grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
fijiano202:
hahaha seems ur lacking

Your issues not mine undecided.

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
u guys shd stop calling him gay na! se na only boobs and butt dey gal body ni?

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by asids55: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I don't like the breast too oh!at the end of the day you will either see a corrugated nipple like the size of a lizard head or you will see a wretched slacking breast due to stress from some other guys... it doesn't move me, it's just like seeing a guy's yarnsh.

so as u dey see Kim k as-s, it looks just like a fellow guys ass abi..GAYbu in the making
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sexual anorexia...
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by olumzzz(m): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
mirexxx:
u are normal op kiss
See ds gal o. ..hw d op take normal
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by sunkoye: 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hummm. .. hormonal imbalance is dancing sekem sekem sekem for ur body ooo. grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
I'm sure i'm not alone. Many men loves this part of women but not me. I mean the boobs and buttocks of ladies. Infact, there is a thread on nairaland of ladies with big boobs and buttocks. Many pic of ladies with big boobs and buttocks were uploaded their and many guys were 'mad' at those pics but non of these picture move me an inch. Even in real life boobs and buttocks is not part of my sexual life. I sometimes jealous guys who find this part fascinating. There are other weird non sexual part i find very attractive but not boobs and buttocks (no matter how big it is). I often shake my head in pity when some ladies try to seduce me with this part. As my thing can never pick signal to it. Are there guys like me here? Am i normal?
nigga u gay
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by kendrick9(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
pinkiepetite:
u guys shd stop calling him gay na! se na only boobs and butt dey gal body ni?
apart frm that and down below,what else is there..tell me
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
i'm not a Gay. I'm HETEROSEXUAL man. I'm not attracted to men but only women. You hear!
for me I am attracted by the colour of the tongue. Personally I prefer yellow tongue cool
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Afrobasic(m): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
imsparkling:
I'm back

Bring your body over here smiley
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by kalufelix(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
?Page front reach later topic this so
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by HopeAlive14(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Preciousone4ril:
Sexual anorexia...

My G, abeg no kill person with laugh o grin grin grin

@ OP if it a serious problem to you, you may need to see a sex therapist.

Or go visit Prophet TBJ for deliverance (on a lighter note)
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by pauldehero(m): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
music is the life we live, nigerian music is
going down everyday.. But this song has
given us hope, lets make the glo network
the
best in africa,this is the greatest songs
ever,download glo unlimited ,a pure heart
melting song,....YOU can port right
now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Dcmg(m): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Bro,you should be happy for what you are.You are very normal.
In my own case,i use to be attracted to those things when i was much younger,but i'v conditioned my mind not to have interest in them again including admiring a beautiful face,which has turned into a habit now,the advantages are "it will make you focus on more important things"
Even if a lady goes naked infront of me,my thing can't move a centimeter.
See,there is no difference btw slavery and being sexually attracted to women.
You lose your control to women,you lose your power to women,you become a slave to women when you always condition your mind to get sexually attracted to them.
Guy,you should be very happy with your life,cos there is nothing as great as controlling women,and the only way to achieve that is not to get sexually attracted to them.
See,do not be decieved by all these pervs telling you that you are gay.The world is now crazy that pervs are now celebrated and called real men,while non pervs are called gay.Pathetic

6 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by henryutd(m): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Or you are indirectly telling us how you get confused each time you see those large things.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by mirexxx(f): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
olumzzz:

See ds gal o. ..hw d op take normal
lol kiss
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by chizzypie: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Afrobasic(m): 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
kika23:
undecided

He right tho cool
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Franchise21(m): 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
fijiano202:
i have over 40likes to prove it
Lolz... Nigerians mentality

3 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by josite: 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
what is bosom ,what is backside,hypocritical terms used by unreal people.did your own creator creates anything backside.you think every one reading nairaland is nigerian.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by sophtaf(f): 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Bigflamie:
You ain't alone on this dude, I don't find bosoms attractive not that it irritates me. I prefer ukwu to that bloated skin. wink
and ukwu is 'unbloated' skin?
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by kika23(f): 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
Afrobasic:

He right tho cool

Men.... Very confused humans angry
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by ENDTIMES: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
MrPearce:
this is stage 1, when it gets to stage 2 d kpekus/punany won't b attractive anymore. from stage 3 u have already crossed over. bro u need help asap

Abeg make una no kill person for nairaland, laugh wan finish me!!! [size=8pt][/size] grin grin grin grin grin >:
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
softysparky:

Surprisingly it doesn't turn me on. I kinda like em with pot belly and clean white singlet and boxers.
i like ur camel toe can we talk offline

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.