Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (51717 Views)

Waist Beads A Complete Turn Off... / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by toblosky(m): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Op,you are not alone but am attracted to busty ladies with hot lapse tall but not that fat
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Fourwinds: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
luvlyann:
please any doctor to check diz guy..he seems abnormal....wtf Shey ur body no de secret those homones ni.... undecidedplease any doctor to check diz guy..he seems abnormal....wtf Shey ur body no de secret those homones ni....
hmmmmmm. u mean say wen guy see ur bombom e suppose to react to d stimulus
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by kendrick9(m): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
so that you can make gest of me abi
if ukwu or bweast doesn't turn u on then what will?.
that must be some kind of weird fetish.. seriously u need help
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Yup.. gay potentials..
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by johnbuck81(m): 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
talk2cj08:

Good food
i gues dat "good food" shud be "full round ripe bwest n a full round ikebe"
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Afrobasic(m): 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
And I'm here suffering from Asss-ma embarassed

Big booty girls quote this post. Send me my medicine(your butt) and help save a life grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by kendrick9(m): 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
nothing beats the kind of feeling i have when seeing/smacking a nice shaped ukwu
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Frankenstein: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
In a way, I think the OP's 'disease' can be a beneficial trait. His girl or wife won't have to worry about him cheating on her because he's not easily aroused.

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Afrobasic(m): 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
kendrick9:
nothing beats the kind of feeling i have when seeing/smacking a nice shaped ukwu

Especially when it's wrapped in those shinny leggings. That thing makes me weak cry
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Fourwinds: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
AfricanApple:
no one will make jest of you. its weird that the normal thing do not attract you, we need that knowledge biko or at least I do
hmmm u wan scale up ur seductive power wella
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by kika23(f): 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
undecided

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Franchise21(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
fijiano202:
Gay in the making
Must u attribute everything to gayism?
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by powerblaze(m): 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
menix:
Am very sure most pple callin him gay did not read d OP's post..

@OP... U re not alone jawe..
Was wiv my supposedly gal fwend on thursday nd she kept enticing mii wiv her big every nd within her she thinks I care not knowing I ve got plans to call it quit cous I don't like em big.

4 some of us, notin fascinating abt Ukwu nd bobbii..
Buh wen I see a skinny chic nd culd see d bony frame of dat punnii o boy!!! I get high....

Abeg give me ur 'would be ex' number..

One man's meat tins
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Fourwinds: 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
mayapop:
op!!! are you serious? shocked you don't like booobs?! what do you like then? undecided
op likes balloons grin
mayapop:
op!!! are you serious? shocked you don't like booobs?! what do you like then? undecided
op likes balloons
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
tell me what entice you. am impatient to hear
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by XBLadez: 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
I love moderate booties and asses, when they're too big they become a problem
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Lilyomi(f): 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
kilokeys:
OP no suck bobby as pikin eeeyah...

cerelac boy...

unlike me

my mum said i sucked with vigor, clenched hands and shut eyes..
how would somebody like Moi not love boobs?.. how? grin
Such mothers deserve huge gifts on mothers' day.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by talk2cj08(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
johnbuck81:
i gues dat "good food" shud be "full round ripe bwest n a full round ikebe"
You no well grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by IVORY2009(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
softysparky:

Thank you very much. I don't know why some people like following the crowd. Because they heard or saw in a movie where men trip for bum it will instantly be their turn on.

We all cannot be turned on the same way.

Team flat bum representa'
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by illswift(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
This age that guys tend to look at the chest before they look at the face??
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
It's not normal.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
i'm i normal. Are there other guys like me?

You are very normal and there are others like you, not everyone one is into so much junk in the trunk.

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by DAVE5(m): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
kilokeys:
OP no suck bobby as pikin eeeyah...

cerelac boy...

unlike me

my mum said i sucked with vigor, clenched hands and shut eyes..
how would somebody like Moi not love boobs?.. how? grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ur kind pesin fit turn fine standing boobz into slippers

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by kendrick9(m): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Afrobasic:

Especially when it's wrapped in those shinny leggings. That thing makes me weak cry
damn!!! true.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
Thank God i have other parts in women i found extremely attractive
like? tell me. I wanto knw o
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Franchise21(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tolzeal:

Nigga why you acting like a GAY..?
Even boobs n bosoms of ladies dey entice dem gays
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by kilokeys(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lilyomi:

Such mothers deserve huge gifts on mothers' day.

my dear.. seriously o. grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by DAVE5(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
softysparky:

You need jesus!

abeg no let that guy near u ohh, if not nah slippers u go get after jes 3 days of persistent and continuous suckin and pressing
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
If you look at a lady with booobs and bigass and nothing happens, it's either you are sick or you are a potential gay. Even Adam couldn't resist Eve when he saw her nakkedness.

To cut the story short, you are abnormal.

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by fijiano202(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Franchise21:
Must u attribute everything to gayism?
i have over 40likes to prove it
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Tocheagle(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hmmm . Does her tongue turn u on .
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Tocheagle(m): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
other parts of her body that might turn u on includes her elbow, her jaw , her forehead , her medula oblongata

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.