Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (51718 Views)

Waist Beads A Complete Turn Off... / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Melahou(m): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
i'm not a Gay. I'm HETEROSEXUAL man. I'm not attracted to men but only women. You hear!

He didn't say you are gay.
Gay in the making means you are in the process of becoming a gay.
It's just a matter of time
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by 360command: 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
This OP must have a white blood flowing in him. Go to asia and look for a bride there.

3 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Melahou(m): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Since you are not a gay it only means you narrowly missed been a woman from birth.
In other words you would have been born a woman that's why it doesn't fancy you
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Ignatio(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
herald9:

Seems OP have been banging lots of Ashewos... they don't like removing their bra...so he got used to it...

Don't quote me to say thrash...haven't done that before undecided

Only an experienced person will say this.

2 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by LewisO: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
I'm sure i'm not alone. Many men loves this part of women but not me. I mean the boobs and buttocks of ladies. Infact, there is a thread on nairaland of ladies with big boobs and buttocks. Many pic of ladies with big boobs and buttocks were uploaded their and many guys were 'mad' at those pics but non of these picture move me an inch. Even in real life boobs and buttocks is not part of my sexual life. I sometimes jealous guys who find this part fascinating. There are other weird non sexual part i find very attractive but not boobs and buttocks (no matter how big it is). I often shake my head in pity when some ladies try to seduce me with this part. As my thing can never pick signal to it. Are there guys like me here? Am i normal?

Guy! there is something missing.

While u are gay+
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
To all those accusing him of being gay, shaaaaaataaaap. The guy said he ain't, why yall accusing him? Nlanders lacking sense since 667 BC

4 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
I'm sure i'm not alone. Many men loves this part of women but not me. I mean the boobs and buttocks of ladies. Infact, there is a thread on nairaland of ladies with big boobs and buttocks. Many pic of ladies with big boobs and buttocks were uploaded their and many guys were 'mad' at those pics but non of these picture move me an inch. Even in real life boobs and buttocks is not part of my sexual life. I sometimes jealous guys who find this part fascinating. There are other weird non sexual part i find very attractive but not boobs and buttocks (no matter how big it is). I often shake my head in pity when some ladies try to seduce me with this part. As my thing can never pick signal to it. Are there guys like me here? Am i normal?

Oh Jehovah! Bros, something is wrong with you. I mean give me butty lady especially on leggins trouser anyday anytime and i'll forever remain loyal to you. I love them bootylicious. Butty ladies out there, a brother here loves you all so much. You guys make my life worth living. Flat butties, pls stay off. Lol.

*licking my tongue*

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by EDhims(m): 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
please I need a female friend, probably from Delta state though am not within town but wish to be having conversation with till my return. whatsapp only 0760499788
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by sparko1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
zheroes:
you are very normal. i have a friend who cant do without a big bum, even if the girl is a monkey he said he will cover her face with polythene bag and do his thing. i am not moved by a bogus back side an average one is okay but the babe must be pretty and speaks well. you are very okay
Maybe you should read his post again, it's not a Matter of whether big or small, he is not moved by those parts at all! Now that is some weird person!
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by tolexy007(m): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
u need a doctoer, dont worry i will pay d bill wink
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by LewisO: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
OnyeIbo:
To all those accusing him of being gay, shaaaaaataaaap. The guy said he ain't, why yall accusing him? Nlanders lacking sense since 667 BC
It's obvious u're part of the 90•/• that lacks sense, to have type that poo.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Korrection(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
softysparky:

What's even in this nyash sef if not shiit.
I tire 4 d mata..ooo

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by peddyholly: 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by iamord(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
i'm not a Gay. If i were to be gay i would not av been bothered about the problem. 'cos i wld av known the cause. As i said earlier i'm pure heterosexual and i am solely against HOMOSEXUALISM
okay then! Its weird, but do u have a thing that attracts u to a female asides the bossoms et all?
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by talk2cj08(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
johnbuck81:
for me...dat sh*t is not normal.
if boobz do not attract u,wetin go com move u again...

Good food
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by scobaba: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
him dey krase angry
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Frankenstein: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
You're normal and you're not alone.

2 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by greggng: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
You re a transsexual or u ve sex disorder or sex mismatch. You re a man with a female brain. It is a disease u need a doctor
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by charismaticdave(m): 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:

You are not alone, boobs and bosom don't move me too, I have a wife and kid though.

It's normal, I only termed it as being disciplined. No matter how a woman shake everything, I will just laugh and walk away.

Ladies always say am not a sharp guy but I do love sex notwithstanding but these things don't move me

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by dasrackhor(m): 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
i'm i normal. Are there other guys like me?
certainly,dere r people like u....Bt guy uno try @ all..as in d barca and d chelsea no entice u @ all...Shi8t..U need deliverance if u aint a gay.....
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by bouncesmail(m): 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
GUESS THE LAD IS GOT NO SEXUAL URGE IN HIM , TOO BAD BECOS U GOT A PROBLEM
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by JiggamanGh: 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:

Say what said Pierre, I don't understand I am from France
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by UjSizzle(f): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
You're normal biko. Everyone else is just abnormal.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by DAVE5(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ipledge:
Don't trust ur son with a guy that is not attracted to bossom

[size=16pt]WORD
[/size]
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Frankenstein: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
greggng:
You re a transsexual or u ve sex disorder or sex mismatch. You re a man with a female brain. It is a disease u need a doctor
Are you a doctor? Do you have any degree in sexuality? How did you diagnose the OP's disease?
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
You need to seek medical attention for being abnormal.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by jaybee3(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
UjSizzle:
You're normal biko. Everyone else is just abnormal.
He is GAY

how person go dey wey no go like assurance for front and back

Even baba God sef no wetin go dey wet our appetitie so tey he come use extra day carve out our beautiful sisters

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by streetzdreamz(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
@op u r 100percent normal inasmuch as something stil turns u on in a lady aside boobs n bums,mine boils down to being a misogynist. Right from ma childhood,kinda hate anything feminine,nfn interests me about a lady,folks around me tagged me *gay* backden in sec cuz ladies are just a big turn off for me,boobs aint ma thing ma greatest turn off bout a lady is d punny,man dt sh*t disgusts me dunno why,n I see bums as just an overhyped piece of fat....like u rightly said t keeps d lil man incheck unlike oda guys who goes berserk @ d sight of boobs and bums,pple say ts weird buh I fink ts unique.

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by davou4eva(m): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Have you ever had any sexual intercourse with a woman before now?
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by ExpertNosa(m): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
You are normal
Everyone are not the same
The Fact That A lady backside doesn't move You Doesn't Mean you don't like them, guys like you are move by a girl who dress well or a girl that has Good character

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.