Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (57923 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by japhmanuel: 4:09am On Feb 07, 2015
Jst talk to her, it might be nothing
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Kedam(m): 4:15am On Feb 07, 2015
Talk to her about it. If there isn't a solution,u either run or face the consequence
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 07, 2015
Chie you don't want to be marry to me then cuz everytime Trey Songsz comes on, I be talking about how sexy his lips are and all.

We just talk that dont mean that we want the person or anything tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by vega84(m): 6:24am On Feb 07, 2015
Listen bro take this advice am gonna giv u, she might like guys wit six packs or big chest ooo bt u see she loves and want u the way u are.if nt u guys couldn't be courting or talking abt marriage nw, bt since u dnt like her saying such tins to ur hearing wat u will do is this. Find any tin or better still pretend to like any tin in a woman's looks that she might nt hav and make sure u say it out to her hearing jst like she does. Pretend to notice this tins and scream them out. Example WOW this chick got HIPS etc. I bet u she will start to compose herself sharply.

4 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by klark3: 7:09am On Feb 07, 2015
ItsAnderson:
Good evening my lovely pals, pls I need your candid
advice, me & my finance are presently courting, also
getting ready to be together and I notice dis attitude of
staring at a man's biceps or chest whenever we are together. The
one that got me annoyed most was on Friday when
am together with her and her friend watching a movie,
suddenly they showed Iyanya Mr Oreo video and she quickly shouted “ah dis is big chest and sexy six packs o" I felt ashamed cuz I have flat chest
and not quite long I left d parlour to the room
thinking. Pls pals wht will be ur advice to me on dis
issue because am afraid of going into dis marriage wit
her cos of dis attitude. Thanks.
ROTFL.....
Broda pls don't ever give her d impression dat u feel less abt urself, if u don't appreciate urself nobody will. It's obvious u have low self worth, if not, u wouldn't have created this thread in d first place. Were u like iyayan when she fell for u? If u hit d gym today & tomorrow she slobber over someone with flat chest, wht will u do then?

If she shud ask u why u decide to hit d gym, wht will be ur response, because of her? & u tink she will feel good? If u want to hit d gym, it should be frm ur hrt, not because of ur girl. If she doesn't appreciate u d way u are, someone else will. Don't ever allow a woman to tie u to her apron on account of love.

This love thing is really making our men to act silly, date someone u like, not someone u love, so u'll be able to use ur head.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by lalasticlala(m): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2015
alberto2k:
Hit the gym....

But if u ever catch her staring at another man's preeq.. Guy run o grin

Lol..

She would definitely cheat with another guy that has 8,6 packs someday, that's if she's not doing that already.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by lalasticlala(m): 8:32am On Feb 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Chie you don't want to be marry to me then cuz everytime Trey Songsz comes on, I be talking about how sexy his lips are and all.

We just talk that dont mean that we want the person or anything tongue tongue tongue

Hahahahahaha

Really??
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by gurunlocker: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2015
dem don dey sell six pack wear now, go buy one and be free
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by lalasticlala(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2015
gurunlocker:
dem don dey sell six pack wear now, go buy one and be free

Lol

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Cchuks27(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2015
Easy. Start working out. You don't even have to tell her you wanna start. Just do it
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by slap1(m): 8:42am On Feb 07, 2015
But you admire big nyash and booobi? The difference is, she speaks her mind. Talk to her about it; communication is key.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by adewasco2k(m): 8:43am On Feb 07, 2015
This is why I want em packs
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by jaybee3(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2015
You wan give yourself hypertension over something you have no control over.

You need to be confident in your own skin. You obviously have unique qualities that attracted her from the onset and in turn swayed her decision into accepting your marriage proposal.

Celebrities are sex symbols but you my man (hopefully) is HER real deal

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Lekison(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2015
Call it off!!! Shikena
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by caprini1: 8:46am On Feb 07, 2015
OP...once you tell me how you feel when watching Nicki Minaj,s ANACONDA video,I will give you a perfect advice on what to do.We men an pretence sha!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Lekison(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2015
Call it off!!! Shikena angry
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by yemicoal(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2015
Lmao... Some ladies r crazy, they think its OK to compliment on guys appearances, but when you talk about a ladies butt or bosoms they get mad angry

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Oyenirany(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2015
The most important thing is weda u really know who ur lady is? Then u can decide weda she is just appreciating or admiring...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by M4gunners: 8:47am On Feb 07, 2015
mirexxx:
guy ur fiance myt dump u 4 a guy with biceps n PACs
smiley smiley
If only people can be this real when it comes to a matter like this. I have experience such thing before. The girl will definitely dump you bro.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by yemicoal(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2015
rokiatu:

oh, so u don't get jealous when your bf compliments a lady's appearance?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by symbian03(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2015
Its time for you to hit the gym...

Regardless of what is right, no lady loves a man with protruding belly. You don't have to be a macho, just shed some fat and build some damn muscle!

Keep fit and stay healthy, if not for anything, do it for your fitness and longevity.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by ugosonics: 8:48am On Feb 07, 2015
since u knw dts wat she likes, den work on urself
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by lafuria1(m): 8:48am On Feb 07, 2015
Let's take the other way round, a girl courting a guy, when ever a girl with big behind passes, he stares and sometimes he comments while you have small and flat behind, would you just wave his actions as nothing since he says he loves you? When your bf says you are getting fat, how do you feel?

We all feel insecure once a while and the op girl talking about what he doesn't have will make him feel insecure which is normal.
So op, make a joke of wanting to start going to the gym to get six packs and hear whats she says and talk to her about how her actions make you feel.

Going to the gym ain't a bad idea though

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by didactic70: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2015
Guy,just be careful.If I were you I will ditch her fast.If you can't develop those attributes then stay away from her.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by ElectronByte(m): 8:49am On Feb 07, 2015
Just as we men fall for hour-shaped ladies, so do women admire men with masculine figure. She's just going too far about it.

You may talk to her though , her actions and how she responds may give you a clue to the next step
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 07, 2015
ItsAnderson:
I'll start doing press up tomorrow to gain some chest. I feel like waterproof
To start doing push-ups and maintaining it takes a lot of discipline. I do at least 50 pus-ups everyday now, but I know how much it took me to be able to stick with it. If you don't have something serious pushing you to do it, you won't do it for more than 5 days. I'm telling you. I don't think a girl is worth all the stress it takes one through actually especially if you have never thought about doing it before.

Ayamlaykorn
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by yemicoal(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2015
mirexxx:
guy ur fiance myt dump u 4 a guy with biceps n PACs
smiley smiley
hohoho..., or better still he makes the first move and dump her for a lady with bigger bosoms n a.ss angry
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Misterpaul(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2015
next time she does that, just bring out ur phone and open a hot picture of Kim kadashian , nikky minaj or any other hot celebrity..And shout "yehhh look at this sweet a.s.sss!..chai, nah dis kind body everyman deserve o"
Then watch her reaction.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by bumtos(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2015
You know what is right, do it now.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Emmahunk(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2015
ItsAnderson:
Good evening my lovely pals, pls I need your candid
advice, me & my finance are presently courting, also
getting ready to be together and I notice dis attitude of
staring at a man's biceps or chest whenever we are together. The
one that got me annoyed most was on Friday when
am together with her and her friend watching a movie,
suddenly they showed Iyanya Mr Oreo video and she quickly shouted “ah dis is big chest and sexy six packs o" I felt ashamed cuz I have flat chest
and not quite long I left d parlour to the room
thinking. Pls pals wht will be ur advice to me on dis
issue because am afraid of going into dis marriage wit
her cos of dis attitude. Thanks.

How in God's name is this a problem? You are lucky you have a woman who does not hide feelings about what she likes.
Abeg, it's high time you left for the gym. No one was born with six packs. If you love her enough that you don't wanna loose her ( because you surely will) then my dear, work on your physique. Even if it doesn't turn out like Mr Oreo's own, she will appreciate your efforts. Good luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.