Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (57908 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
if u failed to satisfy her sexly she will cheat... bet this and u will not know
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by urchbarbie(f): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
One of d major reasons I broke up with mine. He can't help but stare @ladies even when we r talking. His attention wld zoom in on a lady, and he wld ff her movement with his eyes. My dear, if dats just her only f up, talk to her abt it. U guys av alrdy gotten to d point of considering marriage, if u can't discuss dis hurting issue, she might not change. Talk to her abt it pls!
ItsAnderson:
Good evening my lovely pals, pls I need your candid
advice, me & my finance are presently courting, also
getting ready to be together and I notice dis attitude of
staring at a man's biceps or chest whenever we are together. The
one that got me annoyed most was on Friday when
am together with her and her friend watching a movie,
suddenly they showed Iyanya Mr Oreo video and she quickly shouted “ah dis is big chest and sexy six packs o" I felt ashamed cuz I have flat chest
and not quite long I left d parlour to the room
thinking. Pls pals wht will be ur advice to me on dis
issue because am afraid of going into dis marriage wit
her cos of dis attitude. Thanks.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
djmask:
wrong advice bro...she will fall...she has shown u signs that she is a bird and u wanna give her nuts? OYO
isnt it better he finds out earlier.... just like keeping a cat hoping it wont chase a rat. LOYALTY matters in a relationship
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by okwynet: 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
[code][/code]Guy the message is clear go get pack even if it one just give her something pack is pack.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by baralatie(m): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
and if tomorow she gloats over short dudes while u are tall u will go and shorten yourself?
1000likes
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by delishpot: 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
alberto2k:
Hit the gym....

But if u ever catch her staring at another man's preeq.. Guy run o
grin

In other news stil waiting for airforce1 music album jejely grin

You no go leave airforce1 alone?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by alberto2k(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
delishpot:

You no go leave airforce1 alone?
Make him release That album first grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by richyfunky(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
acidtalk:
I dated a girl who was so obsessed about 2face I used to feel really irritated. Guess what? Her obsession for Mr Idibia was child's play compared to my own sister. I have no choice than to love 2baba.

Today I am even a crazier fan.

Don't feel bad. Her admiring biceps and 6packs doesn't mean she will cheat on you with a man with such features. She most likely won't.

Afterall lots of big chested guys would have toasted her but she decided to settle with MR PAPER CHEST.

Enjoy your relationship bro. Nothing to get scared about.
ur bad mouth no go kill U
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by SenatorJames(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Call her and explain your feelings to her, everybody has what they like, but it should not be what can destroy her relationship. Be patient with her because the change will be gradual, always call her to order anytime she exhibit the behaviour and with time she will change, if.......

she loves you.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
U are overreacting bro.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Daluuzor(m): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
delors:

True talk guy...even though the yeye girl get yansh like horse, I still pretended I preferred Toolz shape just to teach her a lesson. Thank goodness I left her...a big pain in my butt...
Lol, that's good riddance to badt rubbish. Paying them back in their own coin is such a good way to treat them, and when you do that, they will scream blue murder!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by apparentlylaw(m): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
U too look for any deficiency in her and hit on it ...eg wen U see KIM K on TV ...Shout oya see it ...Lekwa Ukwu ...she go reset
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by delors(m): 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
Daluuzor:

Lol, that's good riddance to badt rubbish. Paying them back in their own coin is such a good way to treat them, and when you do that, they will scream blue murder!!!
Guy how u take know? Smh, they ll say all manner of things...tag u a criminal, this that...Ladies are mysterious mehn.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Mekybliss(f): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
My guy if you want your marriage to last, hit the gym.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by delishpot: 12:48am On Feb 08, 2015
alberto2k:

Make him release That album first grin

Haha. Very soon bro grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by missojugo(f): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
ItsAnderson:
Good evening my lovely pals, pls I need your candid
advice, me & my finance are presently courting, also
getting ready to be together and I notice dis attitude of
staring at a man's biceps or chest whenever we are together. The
one that got me annoyed most was on Friday when
am together with her and her friend watching a movie,
suddenly they showed Iyanya Mr Oreo video and she quickly shouted “ah dis is big chest and sexy six packs o" I felt ashamed cuz I have flat chest
and not quite long I left d parlour to the room
thinking. Pls pals wht will be ur advice to me on dis
issue because am afraid of going into dis marriage wit
her cos of dis attitude. Thanks.

This is a very dicey issue.

It is not advisable to marry someone you are not physically attracted to or who you know is not physically attracted to you.

For me I married my spec because i don't have energy to swallow spit for the rest of my life(big head, thick neck, Wide chest, tall, yam legs etc).......Guess the kind of posters i had on my wall during college days before i even knew my hubby existed mike tyson, dwayne johnson, arnold schwarzenegger etc. I like manly men if you know what i mean....

So this your lady friend better talk true oh, all this swallowing spit while still single can lead to frustration in the future. She should not come to nairaland and start asking for advise on how to make her husband develop six pack over night....
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by arki(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2016
Op. Do u knw wot is called "psyching out"? It simply means turning d table around with d help of psychology. Play a reverse game on her by openly appreciating oda ladies physique in her hearing, then watch her correct herself if she loves u. Some ladies can be so ignorant and dumb abt wot they spew. Tnk me later
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by kuchikau: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Gym boo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.