Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (57910 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Adela10: 8:52am On Feb 07, 2015
Hop u r not planning to take her to iyanya or Psquare's show, pls don't try dat o! Cos, if u do she might not com back home with u agn o. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by abatically(m): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2015
Spend more times in the gym.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by generalissimo(m): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2015
ItsAnderson:
Good evening my lovely pals, pls I need your candid
advice, me & my finance are presently courting, also
getting ready to be together and I notice dis attitude of
staring at a man's biceps or chest whenever we are together. The
one that got me annoyed most was on Friday when
am together with her and her friend watching a movie,
suddenly they showed Iyanya Mr Oreo video and she quickly shouted “ah dis is big chest and sexy six packs o" I felt ashamed cuz I have flat chest
and not quite long I left d parlour to the room
thinking. Pls pals wht will be ur advice to me on dis
issue because am afraid of going into dis marriage wit
her cos of dis attitude. Thanks.
Imagine, hear urself. If u're not attracted to ur lady, u'dnt have chosen her. So every1 has preference. It is obvious that ur lady prefers guys who work on their bodies and not some flat-chested dude like u. cheesy Don't be lazy my guy. Be cocky. *U'd better hit gym or I snatch dat gal from u*

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by ogawisdom(m): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2015
D only issue here is a man whose self esteem is pathologically low undecided u only need to work on ur mindset n self esteem which is at a morbid level

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Clinton594(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2015
What's with this Nairaland saying "in another news"
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by joelenesleek(f): 8:59am On Feb 07, 2015
Hahahahha. And I realized how much I have missed the foolishness of Andyblaze.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by lyrikx(m): 9:02am On Feb 07, 2015
I tink its a whole lot of nuisance.she's engaged 2u,so she shud respect dat fact.wot makes u fink after marriage,she wudnt continue.u myt as well start ogling women wit big yarnsh
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:07am On Feb 07, 2015
mirexxx:
guy ur fiance myt dump u 4 a guy with biceps n PACs
smiley smiley
how come you dey look like cartoon in your profile
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by ELGREF(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2015
Danger ahead
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by R0ckefeller: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2015
Op u mean lik this 1

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Lincoln275(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2015
Guy go gym too
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by clemz85(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2015
mirexxx:
guy ur fiance myt dump u 4 a guy with biceps n PACs
smiley smiley

this is certain, either by conscious or unconscious
the possibility is high

hit the gym or quit the game
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2015
alberto2k:
Hit the gym....

But if u ever catch her staring at another man's preeq.. Guy run o
grin

In other news stil waiting for airforce1 music album jejely grin
Him don drop single ni?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by ifoundmyperfect: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2015
You can't please anyone 100%
No one is perfect 100%
Im pretty sure there are features you'll love in ur partner that she equally lacks...
If she allows her obsession for men with bicep take her through the route of infidelity, good luck to her. As long as you remain faithfully, she'll won't be spared by a sting from karma. Don't try to get even....
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by infogenius(m): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2015
op
There are few things you can do and not what to say.

1.Convert your flat chest to what she admires.

2.Tell her to stop showing admiration for guy's chest when u are with her.
After all you can not tell in her presence how sumptuous a lady is in her
presence.Especially those that have physical qualities that she does not
have.

3. And if you can not do the above.Walk away.As any life line you want to
use maybe counter productive.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by zeusdgrt(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2015
Myfrnd hit the gym and get sumtyn to show for body,and go buy nicky minaj,amber rose and shakira music and as U dey watch the video any tym dem show their ass begin shout and compliment dem lyk craze den watch d drama unfold
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by canalily(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2015
...mayb you want to die of HBPundecided hmm? Keep thinking....

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by freecocoa(f): 9:20am On Feb 07, 2015
grin grin grin

Well, me I like tall, slim fine boys and I don't hide it at all, yet this doesn't mean I will cheat on my hubby if he turns out not to be slim, I just think they are cuter than their counterparts.

OP, I don't think you should quit because of it, so long as she is someone with self control, loves you and understands that, it's not all about looks /biceps, I think you guys will be alright.

It's not as if you don't go looking and even fantasizing when you see those nicely shaped beautiful women on TV or real life, be honest with yourself, if you had the opportunity to choose a spouse based on beauty from all the women in the world, would your GF be your first choice? The girl just dey appreciate wetin she like ni, doesn't have to mean anything.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by walexyll(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2015
there is Avery easy way to deal with this....
anytime you see d pix of a "well chested" or "heavily endowed" chic while U are with her.....just exclaim to her with words like " see bobby!.....see hips, see yanshh...." she wud feel ur pain bro....it will lead to a quarrel and then U resolve it by telling her how pained u've always felt by her comments

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by walexyll(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2015
there is A very easy way to deal with this....
anytime you see a "well chested" or "heavily endowed" chic while U are with her.....just exclaim to her with words like " see bobby!.....see hips, see yanshh...." she wud feel ur pain bro....it will lead to a quarrel and then U resolve it by telling her how pained u've always felt by her comments
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by sule5727: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2015
dechandel:
Do i look like her
Wetin concern me? undecided grin grin
hah if e no concern u pass bye na
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by sweetbaby22(f): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2015
lolssssssssss so funny grin

Now straight to the point.........

Please and I am begging cos you are working yourself up for no reason.

Now just as guys admire girls but they know the one they will keep home as wife...... its just same with ladies....... yeah SAME

Now your girl isn't after the six parks and all, if not she wouldn't even agree to marry you in the first place.
I believe she loves you for who you are.

Now, yeah she makes side comments, little does she know that it hurts your ego as a guy and trust me she don't know she is hurting you.
Maybe what she was expecting is you also commenting and just relax and watch the video with her.

Quite the insecurity and relax. If you are still not comfortable, ask her but in a playful way to know what she will say.

If you want guidance on how to ask or what to ask holla back at me wink
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Sezua(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2015
Krak:

Guy tell us the truth, you are Andyblaze. This story is as fake as fake can be.

If anyone doubts me, check the threads he has created.
of course its andyblaze na
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by slimfit1(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2015
You too fancy Kelly Roland simple and talk about her sexy looks kojube lo. Otherwise tell her to go and marry him now abi.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by jomoh: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2015
ItsAnderson:
suddenly they showed Iyanya Mr Oreo video and she quickly shouted “ah dis is big chest and sexy six packs o" I felt ashamed cuz I have flat chest

We men can bottle our jealousy than girls, reciprocate her gesture by also staring and commenting about women body.

But that's only after letting her know how you feel about her actions and rebuke her. If she refuses to stop, let her know she's not the only one that has the monopoly of looking at six packs that you too can be looking at 2packs and the other packages of women.

I bet you, if she cherish your relationship she will stop.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by alberto2k(m): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2015
Smartnase:

Him don drop single ni?

We don't know o grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by mirexxx(f): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2015
M4gunners:
If only people can be this real when it comes to a matter like this. I have experience such thing before. The girl will definitely dump you bro.
smiley
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by cozy7(m): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2015
olu77:
Do you love her? If you do and want to marry her start weight lifting now
INSTEAD OF WEIGHT LIFTING, LET HIM EMBARK ON LUV LIFTING, TILL HE FEELS NOTHING FOR HER. SHE LIKES STH AND HE DOESN'T HV IT, LET HIM TAKE A WALK.....SIMPLE
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by mirexxx(f): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2015
yemicoal:
hohoho..., or better still he makes the first move and dump her for a lady with bigger bosoms n a.ss angry
oK
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nicklaus(m): 9:37am On Feb 07, 2015
Congratulations bro, u made front page. Admit it, that's exactly how you feel about iyanya,,, InTiMiDaTed!!! grin.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by activefibre1(m): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2015
guy why u dey para...
Na problem sey get solution na...you no even happy sey you knw wetin your woman want...big chest six pack, wey you fit get with comferm exercise.
You no even thankGod sey no b big prik she dey find, oh boy wer u wan get am...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by felibrain: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2015
ItsAnderson:
Love covers all errors - that's if having a flat chest is an error.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) / Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.