Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (57920 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by frankezi: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2015
What to do is simple. You love and still want her talk to her about it no shame in communicating. Secondly you start eating right, work out and make her feel proud of you. # happywifehappy home. Thirdly quit the relationship without out telling her that you immature insecurities is the reason let her see you value from a distance or get someone better and apprecitae you for giving space . Thirdly get someone else who doesn't spend too much time with her female friends that feed such thoughts in her head or watch too much MTV and nollywood and have her appreciate you for you. One mans meat......

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by deavicky(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2015
ItsAnderson:
Good evening my lovely pals, pls I need your candid
advice, me & my finance are presently courting, also
getting ready to be together and I notice dis attitude of
staring at a man's biceps or chest whenever we are together. The
one that got me annoyed most was on Friday when
am together with her and her friend watching a movie,
suddenly they showed Iyanya Mr Oreo video and she quickly shouted “ah dis is big chest and sexy six packs o" I felt ashamed cuz I have flat chest
and not quite long I left d parlour to the room
thinking. Pls pals wht will be ur advice to me on dis
issue because am afraid of going into dis marriage wit
her cos of dis attitude. Thanks.
while ur case is easy. Since she like 6pack start gym. I'm sure constant exercise will help. And l'm sure tht girl in question is less than 25 years.
I used to have one like that, she so much in love with fair guys and six pac. I ve 6pac but not fair so I respect myself and walk away because I know It will be easy for a fair guy to get her.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by paix(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2015
For every man there's a woman, and for every woman there's a man. If she doesn't like the way you look, there's a woman somewhere who does.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Tymax(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2015
I have always said it. If I take you to a show and you make the slightest mistake to scream for inyanya or flavour, just make sure you follow him home, cos no be me go carry you go house.

It is like an insult to me. I'm standing right next to you and you are shouting for one guy on stage who doesn't even know your name.

Rabbishh.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Penboy: 9:50am On Feb 07, 2015
Krak:

Guy tell us the truth, you are Andyblaze. This story is as fake as fake can be.

If anyone doubts me, check the threads he has created.
haha.. Busted!
All his threads are "see what the lady I want to marry..."
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Bigsteveg(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
and if tomorow she gloats over short dudes while u are tall u will go and shorten yourself?

God bless u bro

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by MadCow1: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2015
ItsAnderson:
suddenly they showed Iyanya Mr Oreo video and she quickly shouted “ah dis is big chest and sexy six packs o" I felt ashamed cuz I have flat chest

Join a gym before one guy with Akpu Obi will buy shares in your company..

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by ringi82(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2015
dechandel:
LOOL grin grin
This your advertisement eeh
Uhm.. I am team#bigbelly cool grin
Eeeww!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by benedicts(m): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]call her and discuss the issue maturedly.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by creepsyme(f): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2015
The eyes dat will go blind in d nite begins to bring out pulse in the morng. If u love ur life flee! Dnt talk anything wit her.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by chukkystar(m): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2015
Begin dey look Nyash na... Na she go tire
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:
Have you talked to her about it ?
Talk about what to who? She is already madly in love with any guy that is muscular like me, there is nothing u can do only prayers if u can. I suggest u start looking for another girl that will love u just the way u are because if u continue with her, that will lead u to heart failure, ur life span will shorten do to too much thinking. Thanks
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by ecnj: 10:14am On Feb 07, 2015
No shaking,marry her,at most talk to her about it
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by momove4real25(f): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2015
That's what she likes in a man and she cudnt find it in u. So like a comment read earlier sit her n confirm frst if she likes men with big n wide chest, if she says yes den hit d gym. Or else if she is just admirg wat God created n u went duin that bin like Ape, she will hate u n cheat on u. BKS her husband to be is a chimpanzee
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by ernecy(m): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2015
ItsAnderson:
I'll start doing press up tomorrow to gain some chest. I feel like waterproof
guy b ursef, be confident of ursef, and how u look. If u want to do exercise, do it to keep fit, not to please any1. Don't lose ursef esteem, broda learn from MJ's mistake

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by souljaboi51(m): 10:24am On Feb 07, 2015
if you dont admire other sexy ladies, dont complain. you are even lucky, she says what she feels and not acts it.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by larisdena(m): 10:25am On Feb 07, 2015
Abeg,let her know how you feel oo,or else na gbege oo.
And you have have to change yourself because she like six packs
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by ogaprime(m): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2015
ItsAnderson:
I'll start doing press up tomorrow to gain some chest. I feel like waterproof

Op, if you can't hit de gym, hit de bakery...

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2015
ItsAnderson:
see guy d best tin u can do is put her to a test,get a friend of urs dat has big chest to come visit you excuse dem for an hour or two .........thank me later.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by djmask(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2015
Ladies love biceps and big chest...unfortunately guys like me and you get only flat stuff. Pele...just talk to her and her reaction will spurn u to action. #Ladies and Guys with Biceps

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Emodeee: 10:41am On Feb 07, 2015
ItsAnderson:
Good evening my lovely
pals, pls I need your candid
suddenly they showed Iyanya Mr Oreo video and she quickly shouted “ah
dis is big chest and sexy six packs o" I felt ashamed cuz I have flat
chest

lol. ur story is funny o especially that part she shouted.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by djmask(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2015
dagbenga:
see guy d best tin u can do is put her to a test,get a friend of urs dat has big chest to come visit you excuse dem for an hour or two .........thank me later.
wrong advice bro...she will fall...she has shown u signs that she is a bird and u wanna give her nuts? OYO
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by olu77(m): 10:44am On Feb 07, 2015
cozy7:
INSTEAD OF WEIGHT LIFTING, LET HIM EMBARK ON LUV LIFTING, TILL HE FEELS NOTHING FOR HER. SHE LIKES STH AND HE DOESN'T HV IT, LET HIM TAKE A WALK.....SIMPLE

Lol
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by scandybuono: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2015
My hubby comments on any celeb wey get hips,baha,big tits and all dat,I dnt bother ma head,cos he chose and married me and I no even get all dat,am jus on d moderate size...if she wants to be wiv those kind of men,she won't settle 4 u in d first plc,so pls enjoy ur sef and dnt let it bother u,xcept ur feeling insecure,hit d gym or talk to her abt it,u might be suprise she jus loves u d way u are wink wink

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by yomanovic: 10:51am On Feb 07, 2015
Its not her fault that she likes a muscular guy. My advice is if you love her and you are convinced she luv you, try to help her appreciate you the more. Start fuming. It will help physically too.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by amosamali(m): 10:51am On Feb 07, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Go and Gym
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2015
Lolz....u"re js being insecure;most women are not moved by what the see,they"re moved by what they hear...and dt was how the devil was able to get to Eve...however,men on their own part are moved by what they see and not what they hear...if a normal guy has sweet flows,he can get any lady he wants...she knows u"re insecure and using it against you;bt all u av to do is turn it around on her...start watchn nikki minaj,kim khardisian,amber rose,beyone videos,comment on their yash,pause,rewind and watch again in here presence and kip toking about it and how we adore their yash...it doesn't end der,wheneva u guys go out,ur focus shud be on women wit bick yash and make it so obvious u ogle the yash and lick ur lips...u"ll see ow insecure she"ll be...note,women are more insecure dan men...she definetly knws she aint gat the best yash...a lot of women try to out do themselves...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Electronzeez(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2015
Loooool, sorry ehn, lemee dash you mine, i don't really need it.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Electronzeez(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2015
Bennymontana:
Lolz....u"re js being insecure;most women are not moved by what the see,they"re moved by what they hear...and dt was how the devil was able to get to Eve...however,men on their own part are moved by what they see and not what they hear...if a normal guy has sweet flows,he can get any lady he wants...she knows u"re insecure and using it against you;bt all u av to do is turn it around on her...start watchn nikki minaj,kim khardisian,amber rose,beyone videos,comment on their yash,pause,rewind and watch again in here presence and kip toking about it and how we adore their yash...it doesn't end der,wheneva u guys go out,ur focus shud be on women wit bick yash and make it so obvious u ogle the yash and lick ur lips...u"ll see ow insecure she"ll be...note,women are more insecure dan men...she definetly knws she aint gat the best yash...a lot of women try to out do themselves...

Looooool, comment like yours can make someone fall from a mango tree.
You just establish newton third law of motion.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2015
Hehehe that ackward moment you carried ya gurl to a show and she fainted for davido...lol just leave her there ma brother.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2015
Hehehe that ackward moment when you carried ya gurl to a show and she fainted for davido...lol just leave her there ma brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.