Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (57911 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Lieutgood(m): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jst calm down bro..shez cool,u jst need 2 understand her.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
Guys and double standard.
You compliment every girl on your street but we won't do the same without you getting riled up.
Smh
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by delors(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
rokiatu:
hahahhaahhahaahahahhahahaha lol can't have you. Nigga if you are dreaming get up pleasee you look like a prisoner, you know one of those prisoners that have taken so many di...ck in the an...us. Internet is really giving ya all niggas balls.
See who's talking about nigg'as and balls... grin Are those your real legs or are they just raw tubers of Ekiti yams? I'm guessing your neck is even longer than those thick arms of yours...lol...But I like your attire sha. It's like of one those old Japanese outfits in the days of Bruce Lee. lol. Just kidding Pretty girl grin but nigg'as don't like being trolled by b*t*ches... wink
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by dechandel(f): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
ringi82:

Eeeww!
Eewww nkegi grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by aprilwise(m): 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Na so I dey try to woo one babe she tell say she likes guys wey get 6pacs nd me my belle big. Even 1pac I no get. She agreed to date me if I can get at least 3pac. I do sit up morning nd night even 1 I no get. I fit bear the pain. Na so I find my bearing.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
delors:

See who's talking about nigg'as and balls... grin Are those your real legs or are they just tubers of Ekiti yams? I'm guess your neck is even longer than those thick arms of yours...lol...But I like your attire sha. It's like of one those old Japanese outfits in the says of Bruce Lee. lol. Pretty girl grin
what the fu...ck do you know abt fashion lol cheap attention seeker. Those are not my real legs they are yams but guess what? Are you the one carrying it or is it? No right so back the fu...ck off and last I check I wasn't talking to you nor did I even notice you was here.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by idu1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
and if tomorow she gloats over short dudes while u are tall u will go and shorten yourself?
grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by delors(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
rokiatu:
what the fu...ck do you know abt fashion lol cheap attention seeker. Those are not my real legs they are yams but guess what? Are you the one carrying it or is it? No right so back the fu...ck off and last I check I wasn't talking to you nor did I even notice you was here.
Chillax b*itc*h, I was just helping you make your point and sell your raw yams...ops! Sorry, I meant your ideas...You don't look bad to me though just that I fear you might just be 4'5 in real life making u just a little taller than my dinning table..but hey, guess what? You are pretty just the way you are cheesy

#MeanNiggas troll on #BadBitches
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
delors:

Chillax b*itc*h, I was just helping you make your point and sell your raw yams...ops! Sorry, I meant your ideas...You don't look bad to me though just that I fear you might just be 4'5 in real life making u just a little taller than my dinning table..but hey, guess what? You are pretty just the way you are cheesy

#MeanNiggas troll on #BadBitches
lol dumb azz did I tell you I was worked up? An idiot. .tic troll with no profile pic again thank your balls for Internet. Actually guess what I am shorter then your dinning table but it doesn't affect you. any way so do me a favour and stick your middle finger in your azz for me hahahhaha. And if you really have balls and maybe a 2 inches pen. .s just put your profile pic on for 24 hours. I dare you lol

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by yemicoal(m): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Sometimes I even ask him this girl is beautiful isn't she? And sometimes he tell me ya she's ok but her shape ain't pretty and all that. We are like best friends lol
Oh shocked, my dear you do that. Would reserve my comment then. lipsrsealed, anyways now ff you, ff bk
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
D fu..ck undecided
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by delors(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
rokiatu:
lol dumb azz did I tell you I was worked up? An idiot. .tic troll with no profile pic again thank your balls for Internet. Actually guess what I am shorter then your dinning table but then again but guess what it doesn't affect you I any way so do me a favour and stick your middle finger I your azz for me hahahhaha. And if you really have balls and maybe a 2 inches pen. .s just put your profile pic on for 24 hours. I dare you lol
Lol...this is what happens when bad bi*tches need a bf...lol. Nah. I ain't buying your yams. You'd be d first to dm me on seeing my pix. So I ll save you the stress of trying to scam money off your peeps to buy high heels to reach my waist like cos I'd need you to do the heads.
Any, just tripping for your grotesque pix and advising ya to NL-trash bi*tches like yourself, not nig*gas...we ain't super nice, you already know that, sure you not just beauty without brains (though bust n butts are missing) .
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by generalissimo(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
rokiatu:
hahahhaahhahaahahahhahahaha lol can't have you. Nigga if you are dreaming get up pleasee you look like a prisoner, you know one of those prisoners that have taken so many di...ck in the an...us. Internet is really giving ya all niggas balls.
Oops! Dreaming of what exactly? There is nothing u online lil chicks wont call urselves. Meanwhile u aint a sh'it. I can prove it

(1) U talk of prison, poverty, ugliness, getting Bleep'd in the anus etc
(2) None of my comments insulted u but urs.........habaah! I rest my case. Enjoy ur day!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Yawn boring. Come up with better.

@the two above....till then I rest my case pack my pack and leave the freaking court room. grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
rokiatu:
lol dumb azz did I tell you I was worked up? An idiot. .tic troll with no profile pic again thank your balls for Internet. Actually guess what I am shorter then your dinning table but it doesn't affect you. any way so do me a favour and stick your middle finger in your azz for me hahahhaha. And if you really have balls and maybe a 2 inches pen. .s just put your profile pic on for 24 hours. I dare you lol

jesus christ

#covered face

rokiatu?

am gone

#Yolo
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Bokoharam: 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
Let me tell you, if your girl does not appreciate you the way you are, it means something is wrong. And if she could do it at this early stage not minding that you are there with her, then something is wrong. No matter how much she pretends, if she keeps doing that it means she will soon begin to go after such, because that is where her mind is. Think about it, a man that compliments another woman's boobs, waist etc in the presence of his girlfriend is a playboy and will never be satisfied with the girlfriend. It will not be long before he leaves her.

Please, run.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by franugo(m): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
olu77:
Do you love her? If you do and want to marry her start weight lifting now

didn't mound himgrin i dont even understand why some guys no dey like gym, na dem dey make girls dey get mouth talk say 'what a man can do, a woman...'cheesy

bros op, no vex na joke i dey oo.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Pweedycutie(f): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bro Jst A Simple Tin Since She Z Admiring Iyanya's Six Packz U Admire Cossy's B**bs Nd Gt Her Reaction......If She Feels Angry Remind Ha Wat She Said Abt Mr Oreo Tel Ha Hw It Feelz Dn Tnk Me Leta
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
siegfried99:
What she fancy should be obvious to u by now.. hit the gym bro n keep fit wink

She will appreciate u.

so she doesn't appreciate him how he is ?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by NeduLuiZ(m): 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
acidtalk:
I dated a girl who was so obsessed about 2face I used to feel really irritated. Guess what? Her obsession for Mr Idibia was child's play compared to my own sister. I have no choice than to love 2baba.

Today I am even a crazier fan.

Don't feel bad. Her admiring biceps and 6packs doesn't mean she will cheat on you with a man with such features. She most likely won't.

Afterall lots of big chested guys would have toasted her but she decided to settle with MR PAPER CHEST.

Enjoy your relationship bro. Nothing to get scared about.
nice consolation
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
richommie:

jesus christ

#covered face

rokiatu?

am gone

#Yolo
LOOLZZ
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Edigrows: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
Go and Gym bruh, but hope it won't make matter worse because some ppl look like Johnny Bravo after they gym grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by siegfried99(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
neoapocalypse:

so she doesn't appreciate him how he is ?

Do not misunderstand me, I actually meant "more"
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Oahray: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
pen2:

It's not the way with humans, its the way with women! tongue grin

lol. That's what we like to believe, that the other gender is always the one with the problem cheesy
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by SuccessfulO(f): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
ItsAnderson:
I'll start doing press up tomorrow to gain some chest. I feel like waterproof
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
rokiatu:
LOOLZZ

u re laughing. . .change ya dp. . .

#we don't want curves
#we want face.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
richommie:

u re laughing. . .change ya dp. . .

#we don't want curves
#we want face.
Like you rightly said, my dp, so I put what I want. cheesy
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Like you rightly said, my dp, so I put what I want. cheesy

so u dnt consider want ur fans say. abi?

ok

. .am no longer ur number 1 fan.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
richommie:

so u dnt consider want ur fans say. abi?

ok

. .am no longer ur number 1 fan.
Abi don't vex oooh you know you are my favorite.

P.S me and you know my profile pics don't stay long.....so I may change it soon. wink
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by babzlim(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Imagine if it wasn't iyanya but ur friend dat came for a visite and decides 2 sleep over, guy just count ur teeth with ur whatever.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Abi don't vex oooh you know you are my favorite.

P.S me and you know my profile pics don't stay long.....so I may change it soon. wink

Good cool bae . .!!!

#YOLO
#YOLO
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by funkymatics(f): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
does that make a happy home undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) / Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.