Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (57922 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by deavicky(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2015
ernecy:
guy b ursef, be confident of ursef, and how u look. If u want to do exercise, do it to keep fit, not to please any1. Don't lose ursef esteem, broda learn from MJ's mistake
my dear u should know that nobody is born with 6pac. Let d dude impress his gurl. For once let's give the lady what they desire. The only problem is, does she have everything he needs from a lady?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Revolva(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy ol boy u r in wahala....oo if she see a hunk dude..n had the chance ..to go out she will...women r easily decieved..by looks...i dey tell u...many of them notin dey their brain
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2015
HahahahahahhhhaahahhhA
ogaprime:

Op, if you can't hit de gym, hit de bakery...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2015
ItsAnderson:
Good evening my lovely pals, pls I need your candid
advice, me & my finance are presently courting, also
getting ready to be together and I notice dis attitude of
staring at a man's biceps or chest whenever we are together. The
one that got me annoyed most was on Friday when
am together with her and her friend watching a movie,
suddenly they showed Iyanya Mr Oreo video and she quickly shouted “ah dis is big chest and sexy six packs o" I felt ashamed cuz I have flat chest
and not quite long I left d parlour to the room
thinking. Pls pals wht will be ur advice to me on dis
issue because am afraid of going into dis marriage wit
her cos of dis attitude. Thanks.

Admire other ladies in her presence and see how she will react. If it bothers her, raise the topic and tell her how you feel when she does the same with other men.

It is normal that we admire beauty or attraction in others but it is insensitive to throw it in our partner's face.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Tee2902(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2015
You are trying to joke with a made-up story... It is not acceptable to be discussing your wife-to-be on a forum and expect us to believe you actually want to get married to her. Bottom-line, I do not believe the story.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by lolaluv1(f): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2015
I think It's disrespectful. If it were a female, who's man would stare at other women's butt, the girl wouldn't find it funny too...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by delors(m): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2015
If she's still under 24, then she still has a fish brain. (No apologies) . Young girls, <24 are found of doing that. I remember my ex used to watch Flavour's pix on instagram n make faces like she's tripping. It was just to get at me or so...I just thought that was childish. But then, she was just 23 so I thought, you never serious bae.
So my advice, get two stars especially ones that are not so fine but endowed - Empress Njamah and maybe Tools, use their pix as profile pix on ur bbm, Wassapp, laptop desktop, and always say stuffs like,"mehn, this girl get 3Bs o - Butt, busts and brain, Chai! And she come ebony black join!"...Trust me, she will fight with you, not talk to you for 3 days (that's the highest fish brains can go) but will get sense afterwards and repent. grin it's like panadol, it works always. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by holyeye1989(m): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2015
GUY YOU DEY MAD ..E BE LIKE SAY YOU WON DIE BEFORE UR TIME..GO BUILD NA ..U WON IMPRESS BABE WITH SIX PACK...IF SHE LOVES YOU UR SIX PACK NO MATA...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by pen2(m): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2015
Oahray:

......She's not helping issues though, but you should understand that ITS THE WAY WITH HUMANS. At times we take for granted the emotions of people we care about, and would not consider how our words or actions would affect them.....

It's not the way with humans, its the way with women! tongue grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by oluphemy24: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2015
Bros go gym, carry heavy metals, build your own muscles & if possible 10 packs & D̶̲̥̅̊
future of your marriage will neva remain D̶̲̥̅̊
same again.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Eluwilussit(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2015
M
ItsAnderson:
suddenly they showed Iyanya Mr Oreo video and she quickly shouted “ah dis is big chest and sexy six packs o" I felt ashamed cuz I have flat chest

Hit the gym. At least you know what she likes. Your body is her toy, don't forget.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Ashmark(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2015
Dump her grin

Lol my usual signature

Who are you?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 07, 2015
alberto2k:

We don't know o grin
Album no de reign again na...at least in this part of the world. Let him drop a hot joint , and he will be everywhere.

@Airforce1, you heard!

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
kponkedenge:
Grow up and stop acting like a kid, she's only appreciating God's creations she isn't cheating on you.
[size=18pt]
All these fake mature men, call a spade a spade, she is obviously into guys with pacs and rest, if she finds one to cheat with she will, even the chics know its simply a prelim to cheating.

Op, get some biceps, talk to her, or quit the damn rltp, let her fulfil her fantasy of being with a man with muscles, find urself a lady who really doesnt care about it, now everyone is happy, dont ignore tiny cues like this, God is showing you stuff, don't be fo.olish.[/size]
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by uzo4real(m): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
When u see a lady with nice behind, screem in admiration or rather shout UKWU... wld make her feel jealous too.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by lozanni(m): 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Go to The gym, get a Trainer. You will achieve That big chest and six packs in no time.
Do It for her, Am sure She will appreciate It.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
So many reasons why i like hitting the gym. In time to come guys with big belle and flat chest will find it difficult to get a girl. The way girls of nowadays fantasize about six pack is very alarming making it a passport to be in relatinship wit a guy. At OP, that girl will surely cheat on you bet me. If u cant hit the gym pls quit the relantionship asap.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by nwonufestus(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
oboy start pushup asap,b4 she c mine n faint
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by mayor007(m): 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sheybi Iyanya dey use sexy babes for videos so anytime his video comes up and she comments on his physique, make you sef comment on the curves and crannies of the ladies.

Sheybi we dey say our mind out loud nii?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Elgaxton(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
ItsAnderson:

You are not her type. Ho!Ha!!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Kayczz: 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
ItsAnderson:

guy go dey carry weight

and burantashi
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by calabaman(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
mirexxx:
guy ur fiance myt dump u 4 a guy with biceps n PACs
smiley smiley

I c u
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
yemicoal:
oh, so u don't get jealous when your bf compliments a lady's appearance?
Sometimes I even ask him this girl is beautiful isn't she? And sometimes he tell me ya she's ok but her shape ain't pretty and all that. We are like best friends lol
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
kponkedenge:
Grow up and stop acting like a kid, she's only appreciating God's creations she isn't cheating on you.

Sincerely i think u re the one that needs to grow up if u don't see that as a signal for impending danger....
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Daluuzor(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
delors:
If she's still under 24, then she still has a fish brain. (No apologies) . Young girls, <24 are found of doing that. I remember my ex used to watch Flavour's pix on instagram n make faces like she's tripping. It was just to get at me or so...I just thought that was childish. But then, she was just 23 so I thought, you never serious bae.
So my advice, get two stars especially ones that are not so fine but endowed - Empress Njamah and maybe Tools, use their pix as profile pix on ur bbm, Wassapp, laptop desktop, and always say stuffs like,"mehn, this girl get 3Bs o - Butt, busts and brain, Chai! And she come ebony black join!"...Trust me, she will fight with you, not talk to you for 3 days (that's the highest fish brains can go) but will get sense afterwards and repent. grin it's like panadol, it works always. grin
Nice one my guy, am just pissed with people telling the Op to hit the gym! why should he? to impress a girl? what if he s not the gym type? abi na everybody dey like gym ni?
I can never hit the gym to impress a lady, I would rather hit the gym for a good health.
There is a 99% chances she will cheat on him, since she loves abs, she will definitely fall for it.
Op, do the needful,
KICK HER SORRY ARSE OUT!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by generalissimo(m): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Chie you don't want to be marry to me then cuz everytime Trey Songsz comes on, I be talking about how sexy his lips are and all.

We just talk that dont mean that we want the person or anything tongue tongue tongue
Hmmmmm......even rokiatulahi sef recognises sexy lips.....wonder wonder cheesy JAY-Z own nko?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
generalissimo:
Hmmmmm......even rokiatulahi sef recognises sexy lips.....wonder wonder cheesy JAY-Z own nko?
no I don't I have veil covering my face, I don't see well.

But even with veil covering my face that your lips ugly and dark sha. It looks like that of a hungry and poor guy lol
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by chachanga: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
chrisbaba1:

[size=18pt]
All these fake mature men, call a spade a spade, she is obviously into guys with pacs and rest, if she finds one to cheat with she will, even the chics know its simply a prelim to cheating.
Op, get some biceps, talk to her, or quit the damn rltp, let her fulfil her fantasy of being with a man with muscles, find urself a lady who really doesnt care about it, now everyone is happy, dont ignore tiny cues like this, God is showing you stuff, don't be fo.olish.[/size]

Hmmn, nice contributions all round but wetin dey wonder me be say if OP com marry the gal after all the advice of folks shouting "hit da gym, hit da gym"; what if dem enter house and she starts hinting on needing 14Inch Di.ck nko?

Which kain gym u go advice am make hin go then?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by generalissimo(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
rokiatu:
no I don't I have veil covering my face, I don't see well.

But even with veil covering my face that your lips ugly and dark sha. It looks like that of a hungry and poor guy lol
Wow! *applause* I'll take dat ur comment about my lips as one of those comments some lil gals will make about u when they cant have u. I didnt even notice u have lips
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
generalissimo:
Wow! *applause* I'll take dat ur comment about my lips as one of those comments some lil gals will make about u when they cant have u. I didnt even notice u have lips
hahahhaahhahaahahahhahahaha lol can't have you. Nigga if you are dreaming get up pleasee you look like a prisoner, you know one of those prisoners that have taken so many di...ck in the an...us. Internet is really giving ya all niggas balls.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by Rolandken(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
and if tomorow she gloats over short dudes while u are tall u will go and shorten yourself?
Lol. This is just hilarious
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... by delors(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Daluuzor:

Nice one my guy, am just pissed with people telling the Op to hit the gym! why should he? to impress a girl? what if he s not the gym type? abi na everybody dey like gym ni?
I can never hit the gym to impress a lady, I would rather hit the gym for a good health.
There is a 99% chances she will cheat on him, since she loves abs, she will definitely fall for it.
Op, do the needful,
KICK HER SORRY ARSE OUT!!!
True talk guy...even though the yeye girl get yansh like horse, I still pretended I preferred Toolz shape just to teach her a lesson. Thank goodness I left her...a big pain in my butt...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.