Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves (17272 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Creamish(f): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Generals02:

Do you wish Nigeria well?

y? cos i suggested a lift on the ban of gays? Well...its a way fwd for guys who constantly whine about babes. They need to be free to switch lanes...since all gurls r hoes n biiitchez.. abi? smiley

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
How much do you earn to warrant this noise making?
how silly your reasoning is?

you expect me to give you details of my payroll?

come on guy you can do better than this

However did I quote you?

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
diddydiva:

just like guys can't date liabilities

I can't date a liability either.

do you expect me to take care of myself and you too

pls don't give that typical ...... crap

Stop using psychology to determine my net worth undecided I'm not gullible to that extent. If you truly loves someone u should be willing to share what u have. That is the typical naija gal mentality. U can't care for ursef and me but a guy can take care of himself and u By the way, where in my post did i tell u to take care of me? Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
diddydiva:

how silly your reasoning is?

you expect me to give you details of my payroll?

come on guy you can do better than this

However did I quote you?
you didn't quote me, but I hate liars. What payroll? Who dash you payroll? Na today we dey see liars for nairaland?

What job do you do to have so much time for nairaland? You registered 8 days ago, have spent 2 days online making almost 100 posts a day.

Do you sell recharge cards or something?

4 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by LadyX(f): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Can i have your pin or u prefer mine? Think u might be reasonable

I just wanted to give you a possible solution to your search cheesy

1. If you go for a flashy or classy lady, make sure she is working or comes from a well to do family. Otherwise, you'll have to use your money to keep up her looks. And when she leaves, you'll feel scammed/used.

2. You can go for a moderate girl, i.e, not flashy/classy. Test her and see whether she loves you. If you like them flashy, after ascertaining that she loves you, you can go ahead and spoil her with money.

3. If a lady tells you she has a boyfriend, and you confirm it. Do not spend your money on her hoping that she will leave her boyfriend and come after you. He could be richer than you. If she eventually turns you down completely, again you will feel scammed.

Oya with this advice, make sure you don't get scammed again. grin
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
you didn't quote me, but I hate liars. What payroll? Who dash you payroll? Na today we dey see liars for nairaland?

What job do you do to have so much time for nairaland? You registered 8 days ago, have spent 2 days online making almost 100 posts a day.

when you are done babbling you hit the road for a well paid job to keep you from picking on everybody.

I don't owe you a minute of how I run my life or what job I do.

Good investigation tho but it's baseless.

have got no time for poo

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:

Dies grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

First ur mama na bitcch, cos i know i wasn't born by a bitcch undecided

Secondly remove that ugly thing u call profile picture. Its so irritating to look at even with all the picture editing.

You are a reason why every sane guy should avoid nigerian girls. No manners, no home training.

If your face can be so ugly and dirty even with all make up applied, only God knows the stench that oozes out of ur armpit and pussey. Elete bi ete ponmo undecided
lol cant u see that is my natural hair,ur unfortunate girlfriend can beat me# lowlife dude*spits on his head

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
Wonder what "pretty" is looking for in your name. Looking for who to "finish".
lmao u b real fool ooo and u gonna remain a fool till u dieeee

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Stop using psychology to determine my net worth undecided I'm not gullible to that extent. If you truly loves someone u should be willing to share what u have. That is the typical naija gal mentality. U can't care for ursef and me but a guy can take care of himself and u By the way, where in my post did i tell u to take care of me? Mtcheew
what a baseless defense!!!

anyways I wish you good luck in your search!!

I don't love you so I can't share with you

Deal with it!!!

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
LadyX:

I just wanted to give you a possible solution to your search cheesy

1. If you go for a flashy or classy lady, make sure she is working or comes from a well to do family. Otherwise, you'll have to use your money to keep up her looks. And when she leaves, you'll feel scammed/used.

2. You can go for a moderate girl, i.e, not flashy/classy. Test her and see whether she loves you. If you like them flashy, after ascertaining that she loves you, you can go ahead and spoil her with money.

3. If a lady tells you she has a boyfriend, and you confirm it. Do not spend your money on her hoping that she will leave her boyfriend and come after you. He could be richer than you. If she eventually turns you down completely, again you will feel scammed.

Oya with this advice, make sure you don't get scammed again. grin

You ended up insulting me politely. All this things u typed changes nothing about the fact that all we have nowadays are girls scamming with love. Whether they work, come from a rich home doesn't save one from getting scammed. The best way is to abstain from tgat trap of love and go get a paid hoe to lay when one horrny. Get that undecided

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Dies grin grin grin grin
amen!!!
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
diddydiva:

when you are done babbling you hit the road for a well paid job to keep you from picking on everybody.

I don't owe you a minute of how I run my life or what job I do.

Good investigation tho but it's baseless.

have got no time for poo
lol. So I expose you and I'm picking on everybody? You see, if you want to lie, lie with swag. Don't just dream up rubbish and submit. This is the internet. Anyone can be traced. . .

3 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol cant u see that is my natural hair,ur unfortunate girlfriend can beat me# lowlife dude*spits on his head

Stop trying to explain what made u look terrible and ugly. Remove that pic and save ursef some shame

3 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao u b real fool ooo and u gonna remain a fool till u dieeee
yawns. . .

3 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by LadyX(f): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

You ended up insulting me politely. All this things u typed changes nothing about the fact that all we have nowadays are girls scamming with love. Whether they work, come from a rich home doesn't save one from getting scammed. The best way is to abstain from tgat trap of love and go get a paid hoe to lay when one horrny. Get that undecided

Sorry. It was not my intention to insult you.
Such things apply where I am, so I thought they apply in Nigeria too.
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by LadyX(f): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
diddydiva:

amen!!!
grin grin grin
Am *dead* too, but don't give an amen!
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
diddydiva:

what a baseless defense!!!

anyways I wish you good luck in your search!!

I don't love you so I can't share with you

Deal with it!!!

I can't love you either. So don't dream beyond where u are. If i had shown a green light concerning my financial status. I'm sure we would be exchanging numbers by now. grin

CHAI NAIJA GIRLS AND MONEY

3 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
diddydiva:

amen!!!

Why are u so pained I thought your tone was mild and friendly till i told u i had no money undecided

Obviously i managed to escape your love trap. You saw me as a potential maga but Jesus bailed me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
lol. So I expose you and I'm picking on everybody? You see, if you want to lie, lie with swag. Don't just dream up rubbish and submit. This is the internet. Anyone can be traced. . .
it's your choice to believe whatever is it you like.

like I said earlier I don't owe you an explanation of how I run my life , what business I do , or how much my income is.

expose you say?

u make me laugh!!!
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Stop trying to explain what made u look terrible and ugly. Remove that pic and save ursef some shame
lol where is ur pics old fool?
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Why are u so pained I thought your tone was mild and friendly till i told u i had no money undecided

Obviously i managed to escape your love trap. You saw me as a potential maga but Jesus bailed me grin
lolzzzzzzz

ya funny.

that's all I can say to you!!!
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
diddydiva:

it's your choice to believe whatever is it you like.

like I said earlier I don't owe you an explanation of how I run my life , what business I do , or how much my income is.

expose you say?

u make me laugh!!!
Well, stop lying before you start believing your own lies. . .

3 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
diddydiva:

lolzzzzzzz

ya funny.

that's all I can say to you!!!

undecided
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

I can't love you either. So don't dream beyond where u are. If i had shown a green light concerning my financial status. I'm sure we would be exchanging numbers by now. grin

CHAI NAIJA GIRLS AND MONEY
when you are done praising yourself. tell me!!!
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
yawns. . .
y the yawns#u give up and accept say abi winner for this our season film grin**pat him on his back and wisper to his ear in low voice#dont fucuuuk with ur boss next time!
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
Well, stop lying before you start believing your own lies. . .

lies?

just get off my neck

am done with you!!!

and hey wait till I buy you and your family then u will know who I am
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
y the yawns#u give up and accept say abi winner for this our season film grin**pat him on his back and wisper to his ear in low voice#dont fucuuuk with ur boss next time!
Look at this rat feeling fly. undecided

If only you were a little pretty and not so boring.

3 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
diddydiva:

lies?

just get off my neck

am done with you!!!

and hey wait till I buy you and your family then u will know who I am
Buy which family? Have you bought food for yourself today at all?

3 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
Buy which family? Have you bought food for yourself today at all?

grin gringrin

you make me laugh
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
Look at this rat feeling fly. undecided

If only you were a little pretty and not so boring.
lol call me boss! undecided#give him a hot slap
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
LadyX:

grin grin grin
Am *dead* too, but don't give an amen!
just kidding grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) / Curvy Lagos Big Girl Shares Bedroom Photo On Her Social Media Account / What Is 'Romantic' To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.