Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (60058 Views)

Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Do I Have Big Bosoms? / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Mhizizzy(f): 10:48am On Feb 19, 2015
LewisO:

@the bolded, u dey craze o cheesy grin

Confirmed :angry
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by bukatyne(f): 11:12am On Feb 19, 2015
Creamish:

Im rily finding it extreeeemely difficult to see the difference btw wat u just said and what i said... undecided

@bold:

'I am really finding it extreeemely difficult to see the difference between what you just said and what I said'

@post:

Keep looking, you will find it grin tongue cheesy wink smiley
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Creamish(f): 11:22am On Feb 19, 2015
bukatyne:

@bold:

'I am really finding it extreeemely difficult to see the difference between what you just said and what I said'

STFU!! U dis arrant nonsenstical mama of a billion newts! cheesy tongue

bukatyne:

Keep looking, you will find it grin tongue cheesy wink smiley

*now adjusting goggles* grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by bukatyne(f): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2015
Creamish:

STFU!! U dis arrant nonsenstical mama of a billion newts! cheesy tongue

*now adjusting goggles* grin

@ bold: Learn to converse without insults

I can lend you mine.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Creamish(f): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2015
bukatyne:

@ bold: Learn to converse without insults

Y don't u teach me? ....
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by LewisO: 11:44am On Feb 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Confirmed :angry
Why the face now? cheesy
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by sunshine1974(m): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2015
guy u funny die grin
baffah96:
Pishure of your b**bs or idonbilivit grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by MizOsas(f): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
kaboninc:

Hahaha...

Nice one. So how do you deal with it?
dunno u tell moi
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Mydazz(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:
To the gullible and carnally minded ones ....... yes

but to the sensible , matured and those with visions ...... Not really

Thank God you said "Not Really",....
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
:PYeah it differentiates u from ur bf,did I jst say dat ;DYeah it differentiates u from ur bf,did I jst say dat
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

well that's none of my business

I know u have small booobs and der are lots of men dat love only a mouth-full. I have a lot of friends dat are scared of big booobs. Some are even disguted by it cos day think anytin more dan a mouth-full is a waste.

Howeva, I believe u must have noticed dat in ur scl or in ur class, d chic with boobs like grape, paw paw or watermelon gets d most attraction from guys, even doe she mite not be so cute facially, and dat usually made d oda girls jealous and envious, right? Well, dats becos abt 80% of us love Cowbell Milk. We are wired dat way. "Cowbell! Our Milk!"cheesy

D only disadvantage of having big booobs is dat too much attention from guys usually makes d ladies become stupid.

Dont worry dear, dat man dat has vision and loves small booobs or doesnt even care if ur as flat-chested as he is will soon locate u in Jesus Name.

Nevertheless:

"Cowbell, our milkcheesy!"

2 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by kaboninc(m): 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
MizOsas:

dunno u tell moi
For you mind you be Nairaland Champion abi?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Mattclara(f): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
wemmieslim:
If u ask me,na who I go ask?
feel free to ask your booble while I ask mine... shikenaa
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
sunshine1974:
guy u funny die grin
yeah we want to clarify it what she said cool
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by henryblaze25(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
I haven't dated any girl with small boobs, the size of ur boobs determine how serious am going to b with u grin

Can't imagine my sef seeing my GF with a flat chest(umpossible grin) When already I have breast tru gym

#TEAMBIGBOOBS
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
obongproff:

I know u have small booobs and der are lots of men dat love only a mouth-full. I have a lot of friends dat are scared of big booobs. Some are even disguted by it cos day think anytin more dan a mouth-full is a waste.

Howeva, I believe u must have noticed dat in ur scl or in ur class, d chic with boobs like grape, paw paw or watermelon gets d most attraction from guys, even doe she mite not be so cute facially, and dat usually made d oda girls jealous and envious, right? Well, dats becos abt 80% of us love Cowbell Milk. We are wired dat way. "Cowbell! Our Milk!"cheesy

D only disadvantage of having big booobs is dat too much attention from guys usually makes d ladies become stupid.

Dont worry dear, dat man dat has vision and loves small booobs or doesnt even care if ur as flat-chested as he is will soon locate u in Jesus Name.

Nevertheless:

"Cowbell, our milkcheesy!"
okay
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mydazz:

Thank God you said "Not Really",....
one of the sensible ones
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nicepoker(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Twaci:
Ma dear, if u listen to guys ehen, u will end up doing plastic surgery.

If its not ur boobs, its ur booty.

Big boobs or not, babes if u fine, u fine (and take note that beauty actually comes from within). Moreover, there are some big boobied girls I know that are so unattractive compared to some flat-chested one.
which category do u belong.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nicepoker(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Big or small. So far its spring loaded. I can do with that.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by pweetiedee(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
LewisO:

But consider my kids sha. sad cry
ur kids? Kilo kan mi
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Twaci(f): 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nicepoker:
which category do u belong.
Warris una own sef!
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by missfaviy(f): 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
it doesnt has to be/
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Babaji111(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
It depends on individual.... as for me, big boobs do not make me feel hot but moderate pear shape do. Likewise her 'backyard' need not to be large but moderate. My advice to men is let them not put all their weight on physical features of women but their conduct, neatness, intellect, sex-appeal and caring.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by chynergy1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
very important to many of us. remember that men fall for what we see and not what we hear.
can't imagine my babe with nothing to show....a**s or booobs. even though I still prefer the former any time any day.
the bigger , the better. so take heart dear. it is a reality. that is how most of us are wired, no apology. one thing or the other
weakens a man otherwise there would be no marriage... smiley

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by LewisO: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetiedee:
ur kids? Kilo kan mi
Iya omo.. okan o.

Because I don't want my kids to suffer from u. undecided

Precise! why do u quote me in Yoruba? undecided
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by generalissimo(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Twaci:
(4) None of ur business.

(4) grin
See u! U have ur face made up, u carefully painted ur lips and ur hair, I'm sure u just fixed it before posing for the pic. U now look angelic having done all that. In other words, I got ur advert and u are sort of eye catching so I just wanna know the size of b**bs not displayed in the pic now. cheesy I might be interested y'know cheesy
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Hero10001: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dotwillis1:
ose jare, ise e daa!1 bottle of Orijjin for yhu! grin
You'r mouthed!
Na Orijin onike o.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by generalissimo(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
LewisO:

@the bolded, u dey craze o cheesy grin
I'm becoming increasingly naughty these days. I think something is amiss. It's the fault of APC
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by generalissimo(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
MizOsas:

haha You Wish!
Of course I wish. Generalissimo is willing cheesy
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by banre(m): 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
make una forget o, big boobs and massive ass is da main tin tongue
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Pearly86: 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Meet Mikel Ruffinelli owner of the world's largest hip that measures 8ft round. According to her "Men don't fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure"
https://www.smileandtalk.com/ . #Justsaying

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Twaci(f): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
generalissimo:
See u! U have ur face made up, u carefully painted ur lips and ur hair, I'm sure u just fixed it before posing for the pic. U now look angelic having done all that. In other words, I got ur advert and u are sort of eye catching so I just wanna know the size of b**bs not displayed in the pic now. cheesy I might be interested y'know cheesy
Lmao! How u take know all these things?! See ur head, am not up for sale or rent joor!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.