Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (60057 Views)

Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Do I Have Big Bosoms? / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 19, 2015
MistadeRegal:

Some believe in following their heart, and later on, when the guy/lady begin to misbehave then they'll say, "I'm beginning to see his/her true colours!" And then they decide to get someone else and so they begin dating several.
So, my code and belief is LET GOD CHOOSE FOR YOU!
hmmmmmmmmm

Word!!!
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by MistadeRegal(m): 7:24am On Feb 19, 2015
OasisofRefuge:
And if some low brain girls heard this from men and decided to go for boo surgery enlargement and die in the process, the same nairaland men will call her foolish girl.
Ladies. love and cherish your body the way it is. dont mind their observation. most especially in areas you can not change, cos you are not God.

If any girl, because of any guy, goes for butt implant or boob surgery, I'd liken or call her a fool of the highest order.

Why on earth should you tamper with nature because of a guy?
Do you have the power to recreate yourself?
Will GOD justify you if you died in the process?
Will you later come back to blame him for instigating you into doing it?
Ladies, if any guy does not appreciate you the way you are, he doesn't deserve you because YOU ARE SO AMAZING, JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Creamish(f): 7:33am On Feb 19, 2015
Emaprince:
keep quiet!
Why do girls like tall guys and men with six packs,big d1cks,broad shoulders etc? Any girl that loves these attributes must cheat whenever she come across guys that are endowed according to you.
There are physical attributes men cherish in women just as women loves some attributes in men.if your bf's short,or maybe his d1ck is small,I'm sure you'lll be wishing he had it the way you wanted.facial beauty is oldschool and doesn't move nothing.that's why Its not good to fall for a girl by seeing just an ordinary picture where she painted her face very well.if you don't have a good bosoms and asss,then what makes you a woman?

Keep quiet as well...cos datz ur opinion on d matter...not mine.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Creamish(f): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2015
bukatyne:

Not always true

He might have seen something in her that his love for handsful pales in comparison

If the guy has given her no reason to doubt him, then I tm they are good

I would rather she leaves him If she is uncomfortable than string him along

Im rily finding it extreeeemely difficult to see the difference btw wat u just said and what i said... undecided
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Brugo(m): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2015
No conspicuous breƄst? How do I know you're really a woman? grin

If you don't have BIG ones, you can go for enlargement na. grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by revolt(m): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2015
I dnt care bout face or azz, jes have healthy cuppy big buubz n uve chained me.

I evn prefer buuubs to the honey pot.

No jokes.

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by boynigeria(m): 7:49am On Feb 19, 2015
doesnt make u unattractive but it makes u unattrative to me lol
i like ma girls thick and bossomful....u may not own boobs but dat ass is d shit
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by terrifik19(m): 7:53am On Feb 19, 2015
Like someone said: To the Gullible ones: it means a lot
To the serious minded, responsible and matured ones: it doesnt mean..

And what I will never do is to tell my girlfriend/fiance/wife that I wish she has big b**bs or a**.. Thats a case of immature and irresponsibility....

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by johnjon: 8:07am On Feb 19, 2015
Emaprince:
keep quiet!
if you don't have a good bosoms and asss,then what makes you a woman?

Many things can apart from bweast and asss.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by StunnazJay(m): 8:08am On Feb 19, 2015
Yeah, thanks for pointing that out bruv.

generalissimo:
Bro, u are getting off track o. The discussion here is about *attraction* and not criteria to consider in choosing wife o. Biko
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by ehissi(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:
I don't understand why guys always drool over a woman that has big bosoms.

Yesterday, my boyfriend made a comment that really annoyed me. He told me that he wished my bosoms were bigger. I felt very bad hearing him say that but I just hid my annoyance
My bosoms are not that big but I have a nice body and a pretty face

Must a woman's mammary gland have to be big before she can look pretty?
Does having big bosoms add to the beauty of a woman?

The real answer to your question (which is the topic of this thread) is no!! Notwithstanding on average, men can be attracted to a lady if she has large bosoms (take note I said on average because not all men are attracted by large bosoms)..............on the other hand, your boyfriend telling you he wish your bosoms were bigger (I am sorry to say this) was either drunk/high, just displaying his natural immaturity or doesn't luv U at all and is just there for the soft spot between your thighs.....................Its just as good as U saying U wish his "magic wand" was bigger and longer (unfortunately that will probably automatically brand U a slut in his eyes, trigger his insecurities or become an asset to use in your next quarrel/argument).

I happen to date someone who doesn't fit the profile of endowed but I find very attractive and I know I am not alone (imagine yourself standing with your fiancee and right there Bois are still trying to "say hi"; some guys R just off their rockers). But even if that wasn't the case, telling her I wish her bosoms were bigger is one sure way of triggering off a whole chain of insecurities.......................................something I don't need to bring into my home (met her parents and I am making serious plans to marry her).......................U didn't ask forthis but my advice, prepare to seek pastures that wish your bosoms were the way they are and ditch the boy...................except U guys have made commitments to each other; in that case re-evaluate the relationship as it is, if it can fulfil/satisfy whatever it is that stablises U as a woman emotionally, financially, Spiritually etc. Then make your choice to stay or seek greener pastures.........Chikena
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by sconp: 8:25am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

speak for yourself mister.

flat chest ladies are getting married every weekends while the those with big boobs are drinking themselves to stupor every Friday nights.

Some men are wise.
A very flat-chested sister. grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2015
sconp:
A very flat-chested sister. grin
close your teeth dumb ass
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by sconp: 8:47am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

close your teeth dumb ass
don't worry sister, I sympathise with you. cry buhaha
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 19, 2015
sconp:
don't worry sister, I sympathise with you. cry buhaha
thanks for the sympathy

anything else?

grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by MizOsas(f): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2015
generalissimo:
Is that what u think :O See, only me can suck finish all the milk in ur reservoir I see in that pic before the children start coming. When they eventually come, what do we feed them with But as for me, only u no fit finish my Carrot. Na XL *Confirm*

haha You Wish!
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by MizOsas(f): 8:57am On Feb 19, 2015
kaboninc:

Am cashing my 'lun' here!

So tell me, is your boob 'holdable'? Say if I want to hold it, will I be able to hold it or will my hands grab is like akara?

that's for you to find out.... not my problem :/
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by sconp: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

thanks for the sympathy

anything else?

grin
yea!
Who exactly are you?
cheesy
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by lakkyflow(m): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2015
Please don't mind the people trying to ruin your relationship ... He only expressed his feelings and doesn't mean he will cheat on u...
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2015
sconp:
yea!
Who exactly are you?
cheesy
I am me cheesy

what else ?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by pweetiedee(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2015
i used to think so b4. I used to wish i had bigger boobs. I have a slim body and a nice shape. But wen i get more admirers dan ma fwends wit big boobs nko? so, i dnt think its d boobs jor. i dnt mind avin more sha wink
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by sconp: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

I am me cheesy

what else ?
you aren't convinced tho.
Have a nice day.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by amareto: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2015
pweetiedee:
i used to think so b4. I used to wish i had bigger boobs. I have a slim body and a nice shape. But wen i get more admirers dan ma fwends wit big boobs nko? so, i dnt think its d boobs jor. i dnt mind avin more sha wink

You are getting the attention because of your fine face. Maybe your yansh big too grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by kaboninc(m): 10:05am On Feb 19, 2015
MizOsas:

that's for you to find out.... not my problem :/

Whats your problem then?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by LewisO: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2015
Emaprince:
keep quiet!
Why do girls like tall guys and men with six packs,big d1cks,broad shoulders etc? Any girl that loves these attributes must cheat whenever she come across guys that are endowed according to you.
There are physical attributes men cherish in women just as women loves some attributes in men.if your bf's short,or maybe his d1ck is small,I'm sure you'lll be wishing he had it the way you wanted.facial beauty is oldschool and doesn't move nothing.that's why Its not good to fall for a girl by seeing just an ordinary picture where she painted her face very well.if you don't have a good bosoms and asss,then what makes you a woman?

Better yan! cool
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by MizOsas(f): 10:20am On Feb 19, 2015
kaboninc:

Whats your problem then?
You being a**hole cheesy
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by harffie(m): 10:21am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

probably you belong to the first line.
Hian.....nt fair! I love bbbbs so much buh d funny thng is that my gurl no get big ones buh I still love her!
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by kaboninc(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2015
MizOsas:

You being a**hole cheesy

Hahaha...

Nice one. So how do you deal with it?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by LewisO: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2015
generalissimo:
Is that what u think :O See, only me can suck finish all the milk in ur reservoir I see in that pic before the children start coming. When they eventually come, what do we feed them with But as for me, only u no fit finish my Carrot. Na XL *Confirm*

@the bolded, u dey craze o cheesy grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by LewisO: 10:27am On Feb 19, 2015
pweetiedee:
But consider my kids sha. sad cry
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by harffie(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2015
There are so many gurls with big bbbbs even with bigger ones dat aint attractive! So its not a must!
I see it as a thing that adds to the sex appeal (being nubile) of a gurl! (Lady)
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by kunle75(m): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2015
Creamish:
.....atleast ur getting to know his tots...hez not hiding it... he'd most likely cheat on u with someone whoz better endowed... Hez d type u dont take too seriously. Save urself d heartache.

Im hoping derz sth about u dat he'd skip bigger b00bs for...else, change lanes sis.

the right word,thanks.

I married my wife not cos of those things but my primary focus was,what she`s got offer in the marriage.

its so unfortunate that guys are looking too much into that part of ladies body including me cos am a man but priority is what makes all of us different .

please take a walk if he cant appreciate your size now or go for bosom enlargement which is not advisable ,

The choice is yours.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.