Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (46905 Views)

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Youngpo413: 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
goldenvicky:
God will surely punish ur cousin,no offense pls
punish indeed
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Youngpo413: 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
goldenvicky:
God will surely punish ur cousin,no offense pls
punish for dumping someone he doesn't love anymore?u are not serious
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=ChynoBEATS post=31410958]
Don't know wat u meant sha, but its true, I can't settle with a girl spoilt by odas so I stick to d one I spoilt. If u care to know d secret is understand and tolerance becos we do have our bad moments.@ d end we both analyse our issue and d guilty one apologises.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Youngpo413: 7:23am On Mar 10, 2015
Beey:
Aha! Op tell us that your cousin suffers the wandering eyes syndrome.Ladies beware of men with this kind of disease.They treat girls like rental cars.He'll take a "car" that's new & without mileage.He finds it full of gas.He then takes the car & drives it everywhere.During the driving phase, he dumps trash in it & leaves all his junk in it's trunk. After driving it & leaving the car all used & with very high mileage and no gas, he shamelessly returns it back to the rental company & gets another better looking car, only to repeat the same cycle he used on the 1st car.These kind of men,if you see them run for your life and don't look back. Not only are they ungrateful idiots like Op's so called cousin, but they are also character assassins & disease vectors.They'll be the cause of your premature death. #Buyerbeware.
sadly,ladies tends to love these kind of men,that's why I don't pity any lady when used and dumped.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by liliana(f): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2015
Iamfrank:
Please, I need mature advice only sad

My cousin have been dating his girl friend since secondary school, he is now graduated and have a good job.....

But the problem is, he has slept with this girl like a thousand times and doesn't even enjoy her in bed any longer. He said he has enjoyed all marital privileges with her and now he is scared of getting married to a girl he doesn't have sexual pleasure with.

He is really confused right now as he doesn't know wat to do because he loves her.

Please, mature advice is needed.

@OP,

This is one reason why we should do some things at the appropriate time.

I don't think he is being fair to make comments like this. I suggest he talks with his girl and come up with ways to spice up their sex life, if he truly loves her. They could also try seeing a sex therapist. It may help, as long as he is willing to try.

Best wishes
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Youngpo413: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2015
2tek:
All these ladies talking UTTER ru.bbish that if d lady shd curse him, he will become USELESS. What if d reverse was d case. I know a guy dat did not have seex wt his fiancee for yrs because both agreed to do no-sekx-b4- marriage. D lady dumped d guy for a richer guy Dat she was screwing behind.
don't mind the b!tches
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Youngpo413: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2015
donedy:
Funny how some ladies are talking about sex as if it's a gift. It's known that most Nigerian girls are too promiscuous. Moreover, when you were sleeping with the guy, you two mutually benefited from the pleasure.

Please, never again argue that you have sex with a guy out of love, as if he found you as a virgin in the first place. Moreover, the guy spent more on you more than he would have spent on a hoe.

The girl should wait for another mugu to propose the her, while the guy should continue exploring for his insatiable dream vagina.

My conclusion: the guy and the girl deserve the situation they found themselves. Sex is not love. Real love is sex after marriage.
lol
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Youngpo413: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2015
Sophyrocks:

My sister, you cannot please these species. You have got to have a mind of your own and dnt give a damn about what anyone says. If you continue to follow the mouth of people who are confused and dnt know what they want, you will be lost in the middle of atlantic ocean for ever!! No dey follow men mouth ooo. They are always confused!!
una never see anything yet,sharp guys will continue to fuccccck and dump.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by vjsmiles: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Etetejake:

u de craze for making me laff there by breaking my vow. I can't stop laffing. thanks sha, its bn a while.
my pleasure sire
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Venom104: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Youngpo413:
una never see anything yet,sharp guys will continue to fuccccck and dump.

Na wetin some girls deserve be that na

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Beey(f): 3:54am On Mar 13, 2015
Youngpo413:
sadly,ladies tends to love these kind of men,that's why I don't pity any lady when used and dumped.
You are right but it's sad.Some ladies enter into relationships for genuine reasons but they meet the wrong kind of guys.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Youngpo413: 7:40am On Mar 13, 2015
Beey:
You are right but it's sad.Some ladies enter into relationships for genuine reasons but they meet the wrong kind of guys.
ladies know the bad guys,but they believe they can change them...
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Edusouls(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Youngpo413:
madam,relax nothing go happen you ladies do worst than that
hahaha who told you am a lady!

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thumbs up to the peeps dat commented earlier,tnx for cursing the guy or hez cousin...mtchewwwu
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Edusouls(m): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Beamborla:

You with all your brains can't see beyond the sex, can you? Will you marry all the girls you've slept with?
Oh wait! I shoud advice she makes sure the guy marries her then become a decoration in his house or baby making machine? she should imprison herself emotionaly and face truma for the rest of her life simply because he has slept with her and she must marry him(a fool who no longer consider her a wife material). Hell no! I think she should do the dumping before he does that to her.

You can keep insulting... but I would never advice any lady to go into such marriage.
you dont have anymore values, dump her for who after badly damaging her? Ok me or who? And i did i tell you i sleep with girls?noo am an alpha male,with lots of honour..
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Beamborla(f): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Edusouls:
[b]you dont have anymore values, [/b]dump her for who after badly damaging her? Ok me or who? And i did i tell you i sleep with girls?noo am an alpha male,with lots of honour..
Why do you just enjoy insulting?
Good for you that you don't sleep with girls.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Edusouls(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Khabuqi:

You are a fool. So he should marry the girl he is fed up with and put he gal through mysteries for the rest her life. Feck nature and feck you!
simple and short, he dumps her a curse follows him for his life time..tell him to try me and see the catastrophic effect, waiting dey hold am nahh..
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Youngpo413: 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Edusouls:
hahaha who told you am a lady!
Actually your comments was like that of a bitter lady...my apologies anyway.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by happyjuliet(f): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=lovelyadeola post=31431302]
Sum Chicken change wont let you galz do xo...U open ur p**sy here and there for any tom and jack that can spend

Hey guy was not talking 2 u.....So watch it.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by happyjuliet(f): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sum Chicken change wont let you galz do xo...U open ur p**sy here and there for any tom and jack that can spend...

Guy watch ur mouth...I just commented on dat post so watch. It, Ur sis 2 dey among us now rubbish.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by younghartz(m): 5:15am On May 08, 2015
My advise for your cousin is too seek babalawo help grin cus d girl go follow am with curses
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:14am On May 08, 2015
Beamborla:
He shouldn't marry the poor girl out of pity only to start cheating on her or maltreating her. He should leave her, biko. We are talking about a life time contract here...

At least he didn't put his signature there. It wound be painful to her but It's for her own Good. Some other cool dude would come along eventually.
may I never be the kul dude that all come along in such circumstances
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ogaprime(m): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Iamfrank:
Please, I need mature advice only sad

My cousin have been dating his girl friend since secondary school, he is now graduated and have a good job.....

But the problem is, he has slept with this girl like a thousand times and doesn't even enjoy her in bed any longer. He said he has enjoyed all marital privileges with her and now he is scared of getting married to a girl he doesn't have sexual pleasure with.

He is really confused right now as he doesn't know wat to do because he loves her.

Please, mature advice is needed.

So how far now? Has he gotten to hundred thousand times?? Or somebody poured fuel into their relationship and rekindled it?? Or he finally did his wish??. Tell us??
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
He didn't love her initially that was he was sleeping with her. IT WAS LUST AND INFATUATION.

WHAT A PITY

SEX IS MEANT FOR MARRIED COUPLES NOT LOVERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by AngryNigerian(m): 6:29am On Aug 21, 2016
lilyqueen:
He didn't love her initially that was he was sleeping with her. IT WAS LUST AND INFATUATION.

WHAT A PITY

SEX IS MEANT FOR MARRIED COUPLES NOT LOVERS

I pray that God will sustain this strength inside of you!
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
AngryNigerian:

I pray that God will sustain this strength inside of you!

AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? / Two FUNAAB Lovers Convocated In Style, Same Day / Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.