Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (46955 Views)

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by sam121(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Let us all try and be diplomatic here, there must be a reason behind every action. I hereby put it across to every one here that there must be reasons why he made such decision, let's just try and have a fair hearing before we crucify him...*****the piller of justice*****
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by blaze2cool(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:
Please, I need mature advice only sad

My cousin have been dating his girl friend since secondary school, he is now graduated and have a good job.....

But the problem is, he has slept with this girl like a thousand times and doesn't even enjoy her in bed any longer. He said he has enjoyed all marital privileges with her and now he is scared of getting married to a girl he doesn't have sexual pleasure with.

He is really confused right now as he doesn't know wat to do because he loves her.

Please, mature advice is needed.
my brother your cousin don see another kitten jor......he has tasted another girl thats why

4 Likes

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by tonquendo4u(m): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
Guy no b ur cousin. Na u.and if u no marry dah babe eh,Amadioha go strike ur left nyash comot.Amu eke

5 Likes

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by wemmieslim(f): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
Smh for ur cousin and the said girl,
That's why I'll never get tired of advocating abstinence,
Girls should put their priorities right so guys like the op's cousin won't have the guts to spew poo about them,

I hope your cousin has a sister that will experience this cos one thing is sure in life "Khama",

Meanwhile, your cousin is an example of guy I pray never to ever meet in life. And I think every girl say same prayer.

Your cousin is not an arm robber,He's a Destiny-robber..,that's the bitter truth!

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by fzero: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Yareey:

Daddy has class. He married the lady he liked wink
I just checked ur profile pix, you are even a malo girl.. dont generalise next time.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
There comes a time when the sex just doesnt feel like it used to,at such time it is advisable for both parties to stay away from sex and engage in other activities like going out more,watch movies or just avoid seeing each other for like a month or two,him thinking that way is not because he doesnt love her,its just over familiarity taking over,both of them just need some space apart shikena

MODIFIED: even without sex,couples still get tired of seeing each other all the time,and it doesnt just happen with couples,you could feel that way towards friends and family as well.doesnt mean u dont love em

4 Likes

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by fairygeh(f): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Your cousin is a fool and really silly. How I wish I can get hold of ur stup1d cousin,he needs serious beating. after sleeping with a girl for donkey years,he no longer enjoys her and wants to leave her?
Meaning even if he leaves his current babe and marries another person,after 5-10 years of marriage. He would still say he no longer enjoys sex with her and divorce her.
Your cousin is mad.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by meresse: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:

Tanx for d advice
You are thanking for a selfish advice
I am 7 years in marriage now, do you how many times husband sleeps with wife?
its uncountable. that means after mary like 3 yrs u divorce and look for another,
its only men that get and boys like ur cousine.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by PlaybooyGANG(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
I no blame am, e be like person wey dey cook soup wey don over taste am when e dey cook am. when d soup come done he come lose appetite.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by DonaldGenes(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
U give them sex, the wuld say you're cheap, talk about how de slept wit u to their friends and won't respect u.
U don't giv them sex, they wuld say you don't lov them or care about their feelings.
What do guys want, why do so many men in their early, middle and late 30s still behave like teenagers?
Tell ur cousin dat he's a heartless bast.ard.

Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by freecocoa(f): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Your cousin had better remained single because he'll also do it a million times with his wife and then, he'll also tire of her.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Davvymavvy(f): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
This idea of a lady placing curse on a guy after jilting her is total bullshit to me. Ladies on this board keep making that erroneous belief that a curse would do anything...nonsense. Don't marry anybody because u pity her, u 'd live to regret it. If it were to be other way round, ladies would be like, move on because she's not meant for u, she does not even deserve you. Follow your heart young man and whatever comes out of it, take it in good faith....she would be fine whether with you or without you, vis visa

My two cents

7 Likes

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by meresse: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:

Tanx for d advice
You are thanking for a selfish advice
I am 7 years in marriage now, do you how many times husband sleeps with wife?
its uncountable. that means after mary like 3 yrs u divorce and look for another,
its only men that get married and not boys like ur cousine.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by AISHBAMBA: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by tylesh(f): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
The evil that men do......... lipsrsealed
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Beamborla:
He shouldn't marry the poor girl out of pity only to start cheating on her or maltreating her. He should leave her, biko. We are talking about a life time contract here...

At least he didn't put his signature there. It wound be painful to her but It's for her own Good. Some other cool dude would come along eventually.

So someone would take in a tokunbo wife abi?
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by fairygeh(f): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:

I dnt tink any curse will folo him..... Beside dey both enjoyed demselves.... My cousin alwz gives ha cash
With the way you are replying, I think the person in question is you how come u have such a detailed account of the whole thing or u monitor ur cousins life 24/7? Stop the lies.

2 Likes

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Dubemkelly(m): 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
This what you get when u enjoy something at the wrong time. If he feels nothing for her, why delaying? Tell her the situation so she would know her stance
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
fzero:

I just checked ur profile pix, you are even a malo girl.. dont generalise next time.
Generalise? We are talking about men like the op cousin.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by DonaldGenes(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
wemmieslim:
Smh for ur cousin and the said girl,
That's why I'll never get tired of advocating abstinence,
Girls should put their priorities right so guys like the op's cousin won't have the guts to spew poo about them,

I hope your cousin has a sister that will experience this cos one thing is sure in life "Khama",
J
Meanwhile, your cousin is an example of guy I pray never to ever meet in life. And I think every girl say same prayer.

Your cousin is not an arm robber,He's a Destiny-robber..,that's the bitter truth!

Someone is blisteringly Vexed- iCan sense
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
U give them sex, the wuld say you're cheap, talk about how de slept wit u to their friends and won't respect u.
U don't giv them sex, they wuld say you don't lov them or care about their feelings.
What do guys want, why do so many men in their early, middle and late 30s still behave like teenagers?
Chineke!!! U dey vex oooooo.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by repogirl(f): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
your cousin is foolish, the girl is a bigger fool, foolishness everywhere, mtchewwww. I just pity him if he dares break her heart, he should be ready for whatever consequences that will follow.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Beamborla:
He shouldn't marry the poor girl out of pity only to start cheating on her or maltreating her. He should leave her, biko. We are talking about a life time contract here...

At least he didn't put his signature there. It wound be painful to her but It's for her own Good. Some other cool dude would come along eventually.

The cool dudes always get d left overs...lol...

4 Likes

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by olandoboy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Just tell ur brother not 2 marry cause his type of person can not stay with a woman 4 a long time.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by JoeCutie(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Even if I sleep with my girl more than Solomon ever slept with women, I still keep track of that thing that actually made me fall in love with her in the first place. I'm still a V sha grin and she's still a V too. V-mobile. undecided

I remind myself of this everyday: even if I lose every driving factor in my relationship, I should never lose the friendship we share. That's the basic, the stronghold and the epicenter of every successful relationship.

And for people who argue that sex breaks relationships, I'm sorry to burst your bubble; but sex actually solidifies relationships - healthy relationships. If your relationship is based on the desire of the flesh, say you fell in 'love' with your partner simply because he/she is sexy, hot, etc and as such, would be great in bed, I'm sorry because the moment the relationship is consummated, it goes faster than it came. But if you fell in love being friends, no matter how many times you have sex, you can only want more. Why? Cos that wasn't the reason for the relationship, it just happens...for fun (as a sort of embellishment). That's why it's always advisable to marry your best friend. Have sex, fight, argue, do whatever, you still are into each other.

Look before you leap. smiley

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by queenjoe(f): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
he took away d wife materials from her, den he should learn to see her as one... cos even without d girl cursing him, he will b cursed by her creator

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by farem: 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
Iamfrank:
Please, I need mature advice only sad

My cousin have been dating his girl friend since secondary school, he is now graduated and have a good job.....

But the problem is, he has slept with this girl like a thousand times and doesn't even enjoy her in bed any longer. He said he has enjoyed all marital privileges with her and now he is scared of getting married to a girl he doesn't have sexual pleasure with.

He is really confused right now as he doesn't know wat to do because he loves her.

Please, mature advice is needed.

Has anyone considered buy a cow if he could get free milk from it in this life? God did not create milk to be wasted as if there is no value. If anyone has done that; thinking she is Animashaun of Ijebuland, let her live with the consequences. There are thousands of them right now friterring their God's giving treasures to the swine just because 'he said he will marry me', 'android', 'difficult course to pass', 'accomodation problem', 'it's civilisation/I should belong' or simply 'body no be wood/the thing fit rust',

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ndcide(m): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
I stopped reading when I saw "thousand"

there should be a way to measure a lady before marriage.

Coz some ladies have been furked to emptiness. no more juice. no nothing. just like buying an already a sucked orange.

2 Likes

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by DonaldGenes(m): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
Chizzy20:
Hmm..dats y courtin for a long tym isnt dat advisable.
Don't generalized
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by danot1030: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
It serves her right, she has given him the impression that she has no worth and no man wants to live with a worthless lady. That should seve as lesson to those ladies with the idea that they can corner a guy with sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by anigbajumo(m): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
D fact iz dat most gal dnt knw dat d more u av sex d more the Lady loose her dignity nd personalty to ur partner (nt all guys).....I keep on knack da same gal 4yrs nd stil xpectn me 2marry her,Neva!.....make I kuku bleep her lyk 5x nd Leav her coz I knw I wnt marry her which may Lead to problm in da future....Bt most guy dnt undstn dat.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by negbenebor(f): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:

Dnt b shocked...... Cz d gal has also enjoyed my cousin...... Accordin to him he has spent almost half a million on ha....... He is tinkin seriously
hahaha from secondary school half a million as in almost 500k nd he thinks he has spent so much on her to warrant d hurt nd u dint tell us how many abortions for dat thousand sexangry gals shine ur eye o,say no to open ur leg I will marry u 11yrs tym

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bride Wears Hijab On Wedding Day. See Beautiful Photos / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member / 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.