Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (46891 Views)

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by JoeCutie(m): 8:02am On Mar 07, 2015
Yareey:

Of course it is undecided
Could you please, enlighten me more on this?

2 Likes

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by JoeCutie(m): 8:04am On Mar 07, 2015
missterious:

I'm not a V, I'm a human being. tongue
Oh, a human V-eing? I forgot before. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by georgesylva(m): 8:05am On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:

D lady in question is d demandin type.....
dude enjoy n appreciate ur woman who has been there for u.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by smudge2079(m): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2015
Dats very bad...
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Could you please, enlighten me more on this?
Isn't it pretty straight forward? Both religions advice not to do it and it's not accepted in the culture. As a lady you take the risk of just being " the chick that keeps his bed warm until he meets his wifey" or worst he leaves you with a baby. Disrespect towards you and your family... I mean the list goes on and on.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ogene007: 8:17am On Mar 07, 2015
This is one of the main reasons why premarital sex is discouraged. You have seen everything and there is nothing else to look forward to. The ladies are always the losers in such situations. That is why the surest way to get your man to marry you is to keep him waiting until the wedding night.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by PastorOluT(m): 8:25am On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:
Please, I need mature advice only sad

My cousin have been dating his girl friend since secondary school, he is now graduated and have a good job.....

But the problem is, he has slept with this girl like a thousand times and doesn't even enjoy her in bed any longer. He said he has enjoyed all marital privileges with her and now he is scared of getting married to a girl he doesn't have sexual pleasure with.

He is really confused right now as he doesn't know wat to do because he loves her.

Please, mature advice is needed.

Good lesson for ladies that wants to satisfy their boyfriends/fiance at all cause, especially with sex.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by doofanc: 8:27am On Mar 07, 2015
Beamborla:
Maybe we should consider the topic; PRE-MARITAL SEX. forget all these God will punish him and home videos that always tell us lies. Let's be realistic and logical all emotions and sentiments aside. God is not a hypocrite... he already told us not to fornicate for reasons of this nature.

Crucify me if you want to, they would both be punished by God unless they accept and recognize their sin and ask for forgiveness. And I'm sure he would ;comfort her and give a new beginning... him as well

We go and mess up ourselves and start shouting God will punish... he won't! Except it was a rape.

I think it's time we start practicing if you want IT as badly as you claim to, put a ring on IT.

Now the real women are talking. May God bless you and your generations. May He bless you with virtuous, godly daughters who will always abstain till the right time. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 07, 2015
missterious:

Lol. Me, V-mobile abi? No problem.....

grin
See couple...you both need to start a comedy show
gringrin
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by JoeCutie(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2015
Yareey:

Isn't it pretty straight forward? Both religions advice not to do it and it's not accepted in the culture. As a lady you take the risk of just being " the chick that keeps his bed warm until he meets his wifey" or worst he leaves you with a baby. Disrespect towards you and your family... I mean the list goes on and on.

It's true though, but it's not always the case. smiley

2 Likes

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ffo(m): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:
Hmmmm funny enuf dis gal in question is on nairaland...... I saw ha veiwing d trend
IN that case she is either of the 3 ladies following you. i may b wrong sha.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 07, 2015
Beamborla:

Don't speak for someone else, speak for yourself. You should marry a virgin if you can't but don't forget that if you are not a virgin yourself, you are also a leftover... disagree if you want to, it doesn't change anything

What would be better, is if she confesses her past life to her future husband, except that, it would amount to non-fairness on her part.

So she would bring problems upon one innocent man right? When she can't keep herself?

The baseline is...flee fornication...
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by luckman20(m): 8:38am On Mar 07, 2015
valmunich:
Do you really have to lie about the nigga being your cousin??

Just tell the truth let's know how best to help you out...
A problem well discussed is half solved
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Vikky014(f): 8:39am On Mar 07, 2015
sunnyx13:

You can't blame him, my girl parked to my house last year claiming she had issue with her dad and promised to stay a week, some months later the issue was resolved and since then she has refused to go back home, she has stayed with me for a year and some months now, I just told her last week (you can not dash yourself to me just like that) it not done, I only wanted to help and now she has refused to leave, that way you can get tired of her ofcourse, because you have everything alright without you guys being married. Each time I tell her to go back home the next thing is insulting and crying, the other time she said we should go and see her people and make it official but OMO BOY never ready, Infact I need an advice too.
hmmmmmmmm. thank God i hv my own life to live sha. most girls are annoying dey rgard themslfs as lesser beings dt worth nothing at times by their actions. SMH.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Beamborla(f): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2015
exhibition:

What would be better, is if she confesses her past life to her future husband, except that, it would amount to non-fairness on her part.

So she would bring problems upon one innocent man right? When she can't keep herself?

The baseline is...flee fornication...

There is nothing to confess cos She didn't jump from one bed to another . You didn't meet her a virgin means she has had sex before. The only confession here is if she has had abortion for him.

And Yes, I agree with you on flee from fornication.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by missterious(f): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Kizmarty:

grin
See couple...you both need to start a comedy show
gringrin

Lol tongue
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
It's true though, but it's not always the case. smiley
True but better save then sorry smiley
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2015
Beamborla:

There is nothing to confess cos She didn't jump from one bed to another . You didn't meet her a virgin means she has had sex before. The only confession here is if she has had abortion for him.

And Yes, I agree with you on flee from fornication.

Yes she has to, 5 years is not a small thing, there maybe implications in the Long run so she won't put "someone else" in bondage. Everything needs to be discussed no half truth!!!
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Sleekshady(f): 9:08am On Mar 07, 2015
The way you defend your cousin though, I think your cousin in question is you. #NoOfffense
Iamfrank:

Sorry to cut u short...... He wasn't a broke ass even while he was in sch
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by vickylala239: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2015
goldenone:
shocked @ a thousand times!!!
If the girl should curse him now they will say women are wicked...
Issokay
Sex before marriage is good?
Sex before marriage is not good?
Am confused

Do u even knw d Meaning of curse!!!

Sum Ppl do knw Wat it tkes to curse!! N Wat will Mke it effective!!

r u Nt aware Dat sx Bfr marriage is Nt good?Wat will u curse!!Abi a thief cursing a thief Cuz d other thief stole Wat He stole from Ppl.

Was d gel rape? U Jst Dnt knw Wat it tkes for curse to b effective,Lik Mi I Dnt see Hw a gel's curse cn Evn pull hair from my head.

Abi u Dnt knw Dat Ppl Hv dated for over 15yrs Notin.

Ask ursef if curse was Dat easily,do u tink Mst guys will b alive,Lik me I Hv frnd n slept wit close to 68gels still counting,So report me,cry,curse blah blah Notin.

Aside Dat I NEVA Said I wnt to marry u.

Also u Hv to knw Dat courtship means checking Weda u both cn fit in,if u both Cnt.u search for anoda.and what is their if u Ppl Dnt fit in.HABA.check d essence of courtship!!pls

also Wat do u gels call use He used Mi blah blah!! See me see wahala ohh,u open leg I enter u shout I Cum WE rest.next day Bfr I wake u knock my door Bfr I say good morning u feast on my dik.

Who use who!! Is it not WE Dat enjoy d tin.HABA.

U Cum my Huz sweep,clean I Gv u money u go!!who use who?? U clean I pay,u sweep I pay,I Evn Gv u airtym.and u talk about curse.

U Hv pucci I Hv dik

U Hv boobs I Hv chest!!

yash I get too,WE both touch all dis tins,So Wat is d big deal wit curse.and u tink it will b effective.

I Dnt knw y guys r always afraid of curse,Wich I knw it will NEVA wrk,xcept she is pure!!! N a pure chick will NEVA cry for u,Cuz u will Nt see Anytin xcept I Lov u,no mre.

#Guys 4gt all dis tins curse Dnt wrk d way u Ppl c it#

Evn d Bible said Dnt curse Dat He will curse does who curse u.

So Wat.

In my own case if u cn curse Mi n Let me Hv peace n find anoda gel,I will b glad
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by geelord(m): 9:26am On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:

My cousin have been dating his girl friend since secondary school, he is now graduated and have a good job.....

But the problem is, he has slept with this girl like a thousand times and doesn't even enjoy her in bed any longer. He said he has enjoyed all marital privileges with her and now he is scared of getting married to a girl he doesn't have sexual pleasure with.

He is really confused right now as he doesn't know wat to do because he loves her.

Why say your cousin when we all know it's you?

Meanwhile, tell ur cousin (if not you) that he is not 'human being material'
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by JoeCutie(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2015
Yareey:

True but better save then sorry smiley
You sound like a V sha, but I know you're not. tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
You sound like a V sha, but I know you're not. tongue grin
Okay undecided
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by zamzy(f): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2015
That your confused cousin would still get tired of his wife after four kids,your cousin don't knw what he wants!mtchew
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Kingsley4all(m): 10:22am On Mar 07, 2015
Bro, you have bang her and now finds the relationship not good for Marriage, you can spice up you relationship and makes it pleasurable and Romantic again to get the tips visit : www.mymissingribs.com
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ChynoBEATS: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2015
vjsmiles:
if she doesnt spread her pineapple now she is not a sex material but now she has endured your throbbing pencil she is now "not a wife material"...
tell your cousin that he is not a" human being "material angry

no offe?nse

Many are Wise but FeW are renowned

Him cousin na HE-goat ......

Infact ehn .....

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ChynoBEATS: 10:33am On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:

So for your cousin mind him get sence shey.......... ShE stayed with him fOR that long , Endured some daunting situations , even Made him feel like a man.... Only for your he-goat of a cousin to say "he has enjoyed all marital privileges with her and now he is scared of getting married to a girl he doesn't have sexual pleasure with "

If nobi for one thing .... I go like make the girl block him man-hood ..........

Rubbish .......... GOD go punish your cousin for that kyn tin wey him wan do d girl .......
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:

. I always advice women keep ur cookie locked up in a. Jar until he does de right which is marry you stop sleeping wit a man dats not your husband. Nd for ur cousin he's an unserious person
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Beamborla:

The cool dude also left his left over for another cool dude.

You & I know dats not true....d cool dude is always d one dat had no woman experience & is so desperate & grateful to have any woman in his life....so he had no left over

to pass to any other c(f)ool dude...on the other hand the sharp guy is d one who don enjoy women belleful hence he got the chance to select the best from d rest...stop

giving cool dudes false hope cos they always end up with shit leftovers from d sharp guys......lol

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by simdam500(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2015
Lol... ladies plenty for here... this thread is dope...

Op is fake, story line fake...

But nevertheless... op your cousin is a son of a BïT©h... if he didn't marry her, he need to watch his steps...

Ladies sef ehn. U let him Bleep your life out of your punnani. Who does that?

Ho... shocked
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Tattooboy: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2015
Beamborla:
He shouldn't marry the poor girl out of pity only to start cheating on her or maltreating her. He should leave her, biko. We are talking about a life time contract here...

At least he didn't put his signature there. It wound be painful to her but It's for her own Good. Some other cool dude would come along eventually.
bingo!
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Beamborla(f): 11:23am On Mar 07, 2015
drlawizle:

You & I know dats not true....d cool dude is always d one dat had no woman experience & is so desperate & grateful to have any woman in his life....so he had no left over

to pass to any other c(f)ool dude...on the other hand the sharp guy is d one who don enjoy women belleful hence he got the chance to select the best from d rest...stop

giving cool dudes false hope cos they always end up with shit leftovers from d sharp guys......lol
The fact that a guy has never been with a woman does not make him cool. His person makes him cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ebonylips Husband: Sex Kept Us For 17 Years / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.