Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,358 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (46982 Views)

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2015
Beamborla:

The fact that a guy has never been with a woman does not make him cool. His person makes him cool.

Why wont a guy never be with a woman in d first place? It simply means his person is "cool" & your person makes you who you are...such a coolio will most likely end up with left overs while d go-getters select what they want.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by nerdfrost(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2015
So he just had sex with her for all this years n wants to dump her nw! If she didn't allow him into her hole!! He'll say she's too holy/one-sided bitch but nw because he has enjoyed her for this long,hw wants to dump her!! The nigga deserves to be stoned
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by joncollinz(m): 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
Well.. Dis is a problem many young men faces, in most cases after having sex wit a lady d male loses all atom of feelings for d female nd I blive it can be caused by d following
1. Nt being satisfied with wat u have
2. Being into more dan one relationship
3. Having sex more than usual at any slightest opportunity
4.Forgeting d ethics of romance b4 sex... Most men at d first time dey have sex wit a lady, they take their time caressing, romancing, kissing nd other oral erotics bt there wud be slight change on d second round... Let me advice ur cousin pls tell him to try nd abstain frm having sex wit her for a long period of time if possible try nt to even see each other for sometime dis will tell u if u still love or have feelings for her nd maybe wen she gets back after d long break, while making love it wud look new nd enticing bt don't jst jump into sex caress her, try new tins its nt all abt sex if u really love a girl, romance goes a long way more than sex... Above all pray for God to give u heart to stay long in a marriage cos if u have dis problem, it wud also affect ur wife someday.... D name is Collins, I rest my case
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Adaeze003(f): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
Beamborla:
Maybe we should consider the topic; PRE-MARITAL SEX. forget all these God will punish him and home videos that always tell us lies. Let's be realistic and logical all emotions and sentiments aside. God is not a hypocrite... he already told us not to fornicate for reasons of this nature.

Crucify me if you want to, they would both be punished by God unless they accept and recognize their sin and ask for forgiveness. And I'm sure he would comfort her and give a new beginning... him as well

We go and mess up ourselves and start shouting God will punish... he won't! Except it was a rape.

I think it's time we start practicing if you want IT as badly as you claim to, put a ring on IT.

I agree with you jor... Gals need to learn to protect themselves! not when a guy tells you to jump into the fire you just jump... curse from now till tomorrow, it won't work! Unless she was jazzed or raped.

If you want to have sex, do it coz you want to and if at the end of the day he says he's not game anymore you flap your butt and leave... and if you don't want to? don't! No matter the pressure. No regrets...

Have a stand... Life's too short to live for some guy... nuff said.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by jake25: 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
Beamborla:
He shouldn't marry the poor girl out of pity only to start cheating on her or maltreating her. He should leave her, biko. We are talking about a life time contract here...

At least he didn't put his signature there. It wound be painful to her but It's for her own Good. Some other cool dude would come along eventually.

u r smart
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by EOOJ(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
Beamborla:
He shouldn't marry the poor girl out of pity only to start cheating on her or maltreating her. He should leave her, biko. We are talking about a life time contract here...

At least he didn't put his signature there. It wound be painful to her but It's for her own Good. Some other cool dude would come along eventually.

Madam I remove cap for u....one of d sensible post by a lady here.

Some odas here just keep on cursing d whole male folks as if na all of us dey like dat. Yeah its painful ooo but habaaaa prevention dey say is better dan cure oooo.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by pearlzy92(f): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ur cousin is a FOOOOOOOoOOL... He did not know that when he was enjoying it. Eya for the girl that was foolish enuf to be sleeping with the boy. That's y its better to just chill. Ur cousin should be killed. Karma works and he will get what is coming to him one day.... Idiat
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by monopoly3072: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
U had beta take in dat girl as a wife or bear d consequences of ur irrational thoughts
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by katerine7(f): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:

Am pretty sure he loves ha, cz up to dis moment sh neva lacks anytin, he gives ha everytin sh wants
By giving her everytin she wants,does dat mean he luvs her?

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
what does he see her as,a dumping material?Better tell your cousin not to try it because there is a curse already
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by fififierce101(f): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
If he can get tired of his gf he will also get tired of his future wife, my advice to your cousin is he should stop reasoning like a kid and grow d f up and he shud also remba that he will one day have daughters n d bad tin is they will have to suffer 4 his evil. Men of nowadays r unbelievable damn!
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Oiselenjakhian(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
Guys like that,ladies know how to treat their Bleep up...after scooping all the honey,he wants to drop the bottle...he started it,so he must finish it or else.......i reserve my comment
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by acada111(f): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
U give them sex, the wuld say you're cheap, talk about how de slept wit u to their friends and won't respect u.
U don't giv them sex, they wuld say you don't lov them or care about their feelings.
What do guys want, why do so many men in their early, middle and late 30s still behave like teenagers?
Tell ur cousin dat he's a heartless bast.ard.

And he will meet his waterloo in front. cry

2 Likes

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Captain001(m): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Since we must prove how good he/she is in bed before marriage, the hammer of the law of diminishing return will not stop landing against us.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Missbizy(f): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
That cousin of yours is a ____tard, not sorry to say.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ayokunlei(m): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:

I Dnt tink he is heartless...... He hasn't said he wants to dump ha.... He jst shared his problem wt me n he wants advice

hmmm, hope its not what am thinking?.... U said the Lady has enjoyed ur cousin too that He has spent like half a million on her... How come you know much about this ur so called cousin
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Emasel(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Beamborla:

some other cool dude will now come and take another man's remnant angry

Men dey suffer sha,especially those innocent,christian brothers wey no know anything,na them dey fall prey pass. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:

Dnt b shocked...... Cz d gal has also enjoyed my cousin...... Accordin to him he has spent almost half a million on ha....... He is tinkin seriously
what the h**l is half a million compared to emotions and time spent
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Beamborla(f): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Emasel:

some other cool dude will now come and take another man's remnant angry

Men dey suffer sha,especially those innocent,christian brothers wey no know anything,na them dey fall prey pass. angry
If a man as holy as Hosea can marry a prostitute, innocent Christian brothers can if God wants it that way.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
vjsmiles:
if she doesnt spread her pineapple now she is not a sex material but now she has endured your throbbing pencil she is now "not a wife material"...
tell your cousin that he is not a" human being "material angry

no offe?nse

Yes sir
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:
Please, I need mature advice only sad

My cousin have been dating his girl friend since secondary school, he is now graduated and have a good job.....

But the problem is, he has slept with this girl like a thousand times and doesn't even enjoy her in bed any longer. He said he has enjoyed all marital privileges with her and now he is scared of getting married to a girl he doesn't have sexual pleasure with.

He is really confused right now as he doesn't know wat to do because he loves her.

Please, mature advice is needed.

I think it's a ridiculous reason his giving for not wanting to marry her .
* ok lets just say he know goes for a Virgin someone he thinks is wifey material
*he sleeps with her mayb on wedding nite n finds out that shes not good in bed ... What then ? Will he divorce n move on n keeping going round in circles till he finds one that can please him.

I just think the reason doesnt make sense . Instead of him to teach her n let her know wt he likes n all that.
Its the chic i feel sorry cry
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Jsaviour(f): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
if this will teach some ladies lessons, then let it do cos i don't know why women keep calling men names whereas u r d one that opened ur legs wide, if u didn't he won't force it open.

over to men- what's even una problem, why will u keep sleeping with a lady only for u to say she is not a wife material later. do unto others what u would hv them do to u, don't allow what is inbetween ur leg determine ur movement or ruin u.

all d same that is why i will still maintain u close ur leg till u r married my opinion though- ladies beware
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by crambell: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Seriously. after pounding her soft.shes nw tasteless. I pirry u .u bera find her sweet n engage her right away 😆
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by egobetatoday: 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
i just hope girls/ladies/women are taking notes.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by abdillahee(m): 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
Man by nature is addicted to many women meaning more than 1, in a Quran says you should start with 2 that's why in islam a man is entitled to marry 4 wives, if I were him i'll manage to marry her letter will marry another upto 4
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by 2odd(m): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
seriously , my advice to your cousin is dat it will b cruel n barbaric to such thing as dumping her.. the person u are longing for .how many time had she been f**ked
will he leave his wife after a few years of sex ??
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ChynoBEATS: 5:49am On Mar 08, 2015
happyjuliet:
Men shaaaaaaaaa, after he don finish all her juice, he com dey talk rubbish undecided... We ladies self should try and b keeping ourselves 4 d right man.

Nobi. Onle finish o... The guy dry her... Nw he wan go farm for newLand..... Shey una dey see some guys
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ChynoBEATS: 6:00am On Mar 08, 2015
queencalipso:
. My friend will u just keep quiet how cann u be tired of someone u claim to love annd u call giving her material thinngs love after so many yrs of digging her? Now u are looking for an excuse to dump her annd u r using spending on her to justify ur. Action. Just to mk ur self feel better she was with u whnn u had nothing nw u r a graduate. With a good job u suddenly realise she is not good for enough for u. Op hmm. My advice for u is that u should discuss with her and mk her understand the reason u both need to part ways and pray she understands and agrees with u if not u will be inviting a curse upon ur self and who ever it is u finally tk as a wife if u just dump her like that.

My two cents

ChAie !

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ChynoBEATS: 6:03am On Mar 08, 2015
queencalipso:
. Is he just realising that, y didn't he notice that all those yrs he was a broke ass b4 he got a job? Wht an ungratefull being.

Infact ehn

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ChynoBEATS: 6:08am On Mar 08, 2015
Iamfrank:

I dnt tink any curse will folo him..... Beside dey both enjoyed demselves.... My cousin alwz gives ha cash

Ogaaa Kip shut jor sad

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ChynoBEATS: 6:10am On Mar 08, 2015
crambell:
Seriously. after pounding her soft.shes nw tasteless. I pirry u .u bera find her sweet n engage her right away 😆
bae let's go'an buy ring for dem , d guy na werey , E head nack grand :/

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.