Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (47001 Views)

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ChynoBEATS: 6:19am On Mar 08, 2015
Yareey:
You keep bringing up the fact that your cousin gave her money. Was he dating a ho? If not then I don't see how that is relevant in this discussion undecided

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ChynoBEATS: 6:27am On Mar 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
It will never be well wif dat goat, dat sleeps and useless a lady and tells her shez not a wife material. May d person be useless for ever and ever. Its a crime against God and humanity, wen ya dhe chop d cookies ya no know buh after ya don scatter d alabunka ya wan leave her? Fvck boiz, cos real men don't do such!
I only blame grls dat fall to cheap for guyz, and ya wonder if dis small guyz don't ve sisters or won't give birth to ladies. All sin will never go unpunished, thou shall pay for thy sins!

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ChynoBEATS: 6:30am On Mar 08, 2015
sam121:

U don't make hasty conclusions, there must be reasons behind his actions. Just try and know why he said so...

Please can the op bring his CouSin here , cos we need som explanation as to what we've read

This Ís inHumane
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ChynoBEATS: 6:31am On Mar 08, 2015
johnson157:
Me wey don dey date my own since 09 till now never tire and I no sure say after marriage sef I go tire. Dat guy needs to be flogged.

By fulanis hearding cows , I can trust Dem on this
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ChynoBEATS: 6:41am On Mar 08, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Kai

iyatrustee

Tandullceblog

ROZZAYY

ivyy

Godmother

WhÉre is farano O
marieolae & Mzgracie too

Ladies come n see what I'm Sawing here O

This guy's cousin is heartless
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ChynoBEATS: 6:43am On Mar 08, 2015
Infact lemme leave this thread

This is so annoying
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by damiandammy(m): 7:02am On Mar 08, 2015
just passinby :-Xjust passinby
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ROZZAYY(f): 8:38am On Mar 08, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Kai

iyatrustee

Tandullceblog

ROZZAYY

ivyy

Godmother

WhÉre is farano O
marieolae & Mzgracie too

dont mind d man if na me be d babe i go put rat poison for am make e go explain give em chi nonsense
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 08, 2015
ROZZAYY:

dont mind d man if na me be d babe i go put rat poison for am make e go explain give em chi nonsense

wickedness undecided

where have you been rozzay?
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ROZZAYY(f): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2015
Khabuqi:

wickedness undecided

where have you been rozzay?

my dear ive been busy o but ill try to come here weneva am free
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2015
ROZZAYY:

Eyaaa, Okay smiley
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by joseph1832(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Sup?
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ChynoBEATS: 10:32am On Mar 08, 2015
ROZZAYY:

ahahn some guy's bad o ..... Infact ehn I don taya for this matter .... I just cnt decipher why he'll say such ..... Girl wey don dey with am tey tey.... Nawa o
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ivyy(f): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Kai

iyatrustee

Tandullceblog

ROZZAYY

ivyy

Godmother

WhÉre is farano O
marieolae & Mzgracie too

Eya
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Godmother(f): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Kai

iyatrustee

Tandullceblog

ROZZAYY

ivyy

Godmother

WhÉre is farano O
marieolae & Mzgracie too

First of, I want to say that we ladies are the ones that give some guys the right to treat us anyhow.
Marriage is not a do-or-die affair. Every relationship musnt lead to marriage. Also both parties benefit from it. But we ladies have so carried it on our heads that guys now feel they are doing us a favour with marriage. No body can live alone; a guy needs a wife as badly as a woman wants a husband.

Secondly, the lady should just take it as a broken relationship, learn from it and move on. For all you know there might be a better guy just around the corner.

Also, it wasnt years of him sleeping with her, it was years of them sleeping with each other; he slept with her and she slept with him. Now that the relationship has ended, they should both look at what they learnt from it and be better.

I know we women have a ticking biological clock, but if we can work on our mindsets, then that desperation that most go through will reduce.

*Modified*

I just rad the original post.

@OP
Your friend is probably just scared. He says he doesnt enjoy the girl in bed anymore and for that wants to dump her. Ask him what he will do what he gets married to another woman and sleeps with her for 3 years. Will he dump her and marry another woman and then the circle continues?

He had better sit up and review his priorities. Let them take a break, then work on spicing their sex life.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Actually. She z not a wife material ... She has had sex 4 more dan a thousand time with u alone..... Chai, and d type of am now go d form holy somewia..if u no take time, even ur mama neva do am reach 1000 times.. Guy, follow ur heart
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by JoeCutie(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
cococandy:
That's how they lose good girls because they are more concerned about their p3nises:
embarassed angry sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
But na wa o.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ROZZAYY(f): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
joseph1832:
Sup?
halo joseph pm me lemme give u my no for watsapp i no dey use bbm for now again
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by lovelyadeola(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Justfollowit:

Really? He knew that yet he carried on with the relationship. What would he have her do at this time of her life.

He must marry her

Sey nah by force lolz Ladies dump guyz all around cuz of Money And now 1 lady fall victim xo we no go hear word again Abegi, Nice move broda She would av left u since if u r nt loaded...
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by lovelyadeola(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
happyjuliet:
Men shaaaaaaaaa, after he don finish all her juice, he com dey talk rubbish undecided... We ladies self should try and b keeping ourselves 4 d right man.
Sum Chicken change wont let you galz do xo...U open ur p**sy here and there for any tom and jack that can spend...
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Youngpo413: 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
U give them sex, the wuld say you're cheap, talk about how de slept wit u to their friends and won't respect u.
U don't giv them sex, they wuld say you don't lov them or care about their feelings.
What do guys want, why do so many men in their early, middle and late 30s still behave like teenagers?
Tell ur cousin dat he's a heartless bast.ard.
what if it was the other way round,will you still say that?to me,the guy did nothing wrong,ladies do worse than that.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Youngpo413: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
happyjuliet:
Men shaaaaaaaaa, after he don finish all her juice, he com dey talk rubbish undecided... We ladies self should try and b keeping ourselves 4 d right man.
the guy paiD for the juices somehow,so its 50/50....besides,who is the right man?smh
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Youngpo413: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
queencalipso:
. My friend will u just keep quiet how cann u be tired of someone u claim to love annd u call giving her material thinngs love after so many yrs of digging her? Now u are looking for an excuse to dump her annd u r using spending on her to justify ur. Action. Just to mk ur self feel better she was with u whnn u had nothing nw u r a graduate. With a good job u suddenly realise she is not good for enough for u. Op hmm. My advice for u is that u should discuss with her and mk her understand the reason u both need to part ways and pray she understands and agrees with u if not u will be inviting a curse upon ur self and who ever it is u finally tk as a wife if u just dump her like that.

My two cents
Story
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Youngpo413: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
wemmieslim:
Smh for ur cousin and the said girl,
That's why I'll never get tired of advocating abstinence,
Girls should put their priorities right so guys like the op's cousin won't have the guts to spew poo about them,

I hope your cousin has a sister that will experience this cos one thing is sure in life "Khama",

Meanwhile, your cousin is an example of guy I pray never to ever meet in life. And I think every girl say same prayer.

Your cousin is not an arm robber,He's a Destiny-robber..,that's the bitter truth!
bullsh!t,as if ladies are better,what if it was the other way round?
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Etetejake(m): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
if she doesnt spread her pineapple now she is not a sex material but now she has endured your throbbing pencil she is now "not a wife material"...
tell your cousin that he is not a" human being "material angry

no offe?nse

u de craze for making me laff there by breaking my vow. I can't stop laffing. thanks sha, its bn a while.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Etetejake(m): 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
U give them sex, the wuld say you're cheap, talk about how de slept wit u to their friends and won't respect u.
U don't giv them sex, they wuld say you don't lov them or care about their feelings.
What do guys want, why do so many men in their early, middle and late 30s still behave like teenagers?
Tell ur cousin dat he's a heartless bast.ard.

seconded.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Etetejake(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Beamborla:
He shouldn't marry the poor girl out of pity only to start cheating on her or maltreating her. He should leave her, biko. We are talking about a life time contract here...

At least he didn't put his signature there. It wound be painful to her but It's for her own Good. Some other cool dude would come along eventually.

some other cool innocent guy who has never bleep b4 will come and eat the crust another man remained. girls close your legs but they wunt listen let alone of hearing. now look at it now. she will soon b dump for, who knows if it will b me? I wunt stop saying this, contract marriage all the way.that is if your puna still tight ooo.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by wemmieslim(f): 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
Youngpo413:
bullsh!t,as if ladies are better,what if it was the other way round?

Then if its the other way round I'll say the same goddamn sh!t,no one should ever feel they've used another person and should feel proud to dumb them...

In short,no one should allowed themselves used by another person,that's the real bullshit.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Youngpo413: 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
repogirl:
your cousin is foolish, the girl is a bigger fool, foolishness everywhere, mtchewwww. I just pity him if he dares break her heart, he should be ready for whatever consequences that will follow.
consequences my foot
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Youngpo413: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
himkers:
[size=22pt]and one unlucky guy will go and carry that chaff of a girl to marry, and untop that sef, he will even waste his hard earned money to pay a hefty bride price. [/size]
in that case all married are unlucky,cos no fresh pusy anymore,over used pusys everywhere,guy s pound “them“ mercilessly nowadays.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Youngpo413: 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
Edusouls:
na so dey go bang hell,comot for his daughters punnies,if he dumps her..
madam,relax nothing go happen you ladies do worst than that

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt / What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? / Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.