Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. (32440 Views)

I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash / "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS / Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Ninilowo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Madness everywhere........... Itz been long I stopped helping pple in precarious state. Not that am stone hearted buh for a minor lesson I learnt. My car battery ran down on the way and no one was willing to jump start for me till I sent home for another battery. Just the following day I saw a lady in the same condition. I parked, jumped start for her buh throughout the whole period, she kept a long distract from me sha. She also went to her car at a point to remove her phone and some items from the car. After everything she zoomed off without saying a word.
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by isaiah9(m): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
presiade:

Cool story bro... So they were dumb enough to leave the door ajar while raping a girl grin grin
so you forgot the part where he said a girl first ran into his room saying her friend is being raped, which means she must have open the door. You guys doubt things alot wait till it happens to you.
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by ekaromail: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
Now she cries wolf and laughs. The next time she does, the wolf will really be there but no one will help her.

Get the complete Series Two of Trapped (The Underworld) at

Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UDFCH4O

Okadabooks.com: http://okadabooks.com

Createspace.com: https://www.createspace.com/5347134

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by kaykad: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
lik someone said it was all a setup: pple involve are the hotel management, the 2 girls and the guys and i no even trust ur oga self, he mighty be involved, pls trace back your step. were u carrying a large sum of money?, what kind of man is your oga? has he been to that hotel b4? resolution carry ojo police come arrest the hotel manager or anyone u thing is in charge, they will produce the girls and guys. but know that u will need to settle the police well well,but if the money is greater than what you lost then bone, and get wiser next time.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by presiade(m): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
isaiah9:
so you forgot the part where he said a girl first ran into his room saying her friend is being raped, which means she must have open the door. You guys doubt things alot wait till it happens to you.
justi4jesu:

Yes he stepped into the room after the first lady ran to him for help. Read it again tongue
The two just don't add up... Two guys, two girls in a room, the guys wanted to rape one of the girl without the consent of the other and they allowed her to run... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
Op, you have come again with another story..

Believe this story at your own foolishness... Don't know where he gets these stories from undecided undecided
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
emmykk:
Ever since a lady I was dating stolen my laptop. I don't take ladies serious

Same shittt happened to me,my own na ghana girl sef,but e no mean say i no go still persecute ghana ctrls
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by flavour360blog: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
Karma has a way of getting back at people ..no fear

www.flavour360blog.com
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by JoeCutie(m): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
cococandy:
How twisted upstairs are you?
Upstairs? This one obviously has bungalow brain. Nothing upstairs! undecided

So, dearie, there's no upstairs at all, let alone having it twisted. That guy sounded so timid, uncompromisingly desperate and intrinsically wicked. I'd be extra careful if I were a female living in the same area as he. embarassed

Chukwu ekwekwala ka Ngwere gbaa aji. embarassed

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by emperor003: 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Why didn't you call 911 if it was US they will be caught
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by JoeCutie(m): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Op, you have come again with another story..

Believe this story at your own foolishness... Don't know where he gets these stories from undecided undecided

Before we know where he got his story from, we need to know where you got your username from.

MarvellousGod! What's that?
Are you calling yourself that or are you making some direct attributes to God? I want to know, please.

Thank you. smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by DaBullIT(m): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
charles009:

I spent less than 10 mins, believe this, before I returned. These girls had made way with my iPhone, wallet, my gold necklace. I felt really horrible. .

Sorry for your emotional disappointment, however you may still be able to retrieve your phone, Track it, it's automated on Ipad and IPhones

Best of luck
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by emmymdk: 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
DDeliverer:
This is what happened:

The 4 of them are friends - the 2 'rapist' and the 2 'rapee'.

They planned the whole shit and you were the 'mark' (the maga).
They have succeeded in stealing from you....unto the next maga..

So sorry for your loss..

Arrest those guys if they are still around...they will provide the girls..

That's the most Intelligent being I have ever seen on NL...

Respect!!! You are a good Inspector..

2 Likes

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
JoeCutie:

Before we know where he got his story from, we need to know where you got your username from.

MarvellousGod! What's that?
Are you calling yourself that or are you making some direct attributes to God? I want to know, please.

Thank you. smiley
cool cool smiley

So, can you now tell us where you always get your fake stories from? undecided
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by stanleyharry: 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
APPLICATION FOR THE POST FOR:
1)M.D
2)MANAGAR
3)RESETNOCE
4)SECETRY
5)P.R.O
6)D.O.S
CONTER US ON:via harrytom329@gmail.com OR call 08117646849
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by juicebox: 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
If it was staged like y'all say...it means his boss was also part of the script. undecided
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by swezenberg(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
OP you are funny. Why didn't you tell the girl that came for your assistance to alert the hotel management. At least every hotel has its own security and police will be informed. You chose to be Mr Nice guy if truly that is the intention. Don't be offended, I think you were just careless.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Mhizizzy(f): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Wickedness angry
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by stevekeri(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
sorry bro, I feel your pain... 9ja girls wit bad attitude may GOD help them.
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
kevinberry:

Runs girls everywhere...they are really pigs...even the one's that are not doing runs..are indirectly draining your money....naija babes hw market...

Golddiggers..what happened to their parents...

Cc:Search4love..how you see this matter

Why are you trying so hard to be relevant?

1 Like

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by JoeCutie(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
MarvellousGod:
cool cool smiley

So, can you now tell us where you always get your fake stories from? undecided
See as you take cancel that thing. You see you ehn, you go make First Class with Expo. E dey your body. tongue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by amalder: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is how the world has turn careful who you help
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by debeo: 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
presiade:

Cool story bro... So they were dumb enough to leave the door ajar while raping a girl grin grin

My point exactly!

The hand writing was all over the wall!

How did she escape and still had the effrontery to go back there against 2 presumably drunk men trying to rape 1 girl?

What are hotel staff doing? Didn't they also hear her voice? Which hotel wants to be associated with rape?

Guy next time, fun ra e ni brain!

1 Like

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by akinsadeez(m): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
isaiah9:

and when she ran neither of d two guys followed her? Instead d guys just joined each other to strip d remaining girl? does that make sense at all? Also when she ran out, neither of d guys bothered to close d door while still actively trying to rape d remaining girl. If you are trying to molest two girls in a room and one of them runs out, won't you be bothered about the girl raising alarm and calling security? Will u just be unconcerned about whatever or wherever she is going?
Guy d whole thing was clearly staged.
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by olumighty007(m): 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Can u see y some pple refuse too help avta learning hard. Sorry bro.
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by PrimeMeso(f): 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dooh.. They have taken all ur problems
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by amalder: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is what the world has become
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by loomer: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Story story.......

Na only u hear d shout u try
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by espn(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
charles009:
Hey folks,

I was in uyo yesterday for an event, So we chilled in a popular hotel.

At about 2am, I started hearing loud shout on the next room. The noise lingered to a point that we were beginning to ask questions, if the hotel and clients were aware of the noise.

Suddenly, I heard a loud bang on my door, I opened and a dark skinned tall lady ran in and was screaming they are raping my friend" please help.

So I stepped into the next room and saw two men striping a girl to her panties. I talked to them mildly to stop, the other man screamed back, I have been spending my money on this pig, today is pay day. He oozed of alcohol.

After a little plea, he stopped dragging and the lady ran half nude into my room. She thanked me and told me that they were students of unical, and that she needed money for her birthday. That's why she got involved in this act.

I allowed them to stay since it was just 2 hours till morning. Though I was conscious. At about 6 am my boss summoned me, I hurriedly rushed to his room.

I spent less than 10 mins, believe this, before I returned. These girls had made way with my iPhone, wallet, my gold necklace. I felt really horrible. And to be fair my heart grew heavy with regrets.

My help has now turned to be a curse on me,
I leave them with their conscience, that is they have any.

Be careful folks, be careful.
it's always gud to help though.. but my 1st question for u is dat..why did u go to d next room to help somone u don't even know..my point is u should v called d management. U r not in d position do go confront dos guyz..if they were harmed or had other missions( kidnappers..ritualist) dis case will be far beyond stolen property. Thank ur God for not making u pay d hard way.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Saved2Serve: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
THIS IS WHY MIKEL OBI WENT TO SETTLE FOR A UKRAINIAN GIRL. HIM NO WAN STORY THAT TOUCHE THE HEART AND TICKLES THE ARMPIT.

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THE WORST ON EARTH...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by justi4jesu(f): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
presiade:

The two just don't add up... Two guys, two girls in a room, the guys wanted to rape one of the girl without the consent of the other and they allowed her to run... undecided

I give up on you tongue
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
PrettySpicey:

*Side eyes*

*side nose*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why / Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.