Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. (32443 Views)

I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash / "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS / Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by kamahossy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
DDeliverer:
This is what happened:

The 4 of them are friends - the 2 'rapist' and the 2 'rapee'.

They planned the whole shit and you were the 'mark' (the maga).
They have succeeded in stealing from you....unto the next maga..

So sorry for your loss..

Arrest those guys if they are still around...they will provide the girls..
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by baralatie(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
DDeliverer:
This is what happened:

The 4 of them are friends - the 2 'rapist' and the 2 'rapee'.

They planned the whole shit and you were the 'mark' (the maga).
They have succeeded in stealing from you....unto the next maga..

So sorry for your loss..

Arrest those guys if they are still around...they will provide the girls..
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by nkkystel(f): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
That was bad o! This is how the bad ones stop people from helping the good ones.
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by nebukadnezzari(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
BOOK OF RAPE CHAPTER 1 VS 1 SAYS
Except at GUNPOINT, 2 guys cant rape a girl.

That ish almost happened to me in abj, but their plan didnt work when i noticed an unlocked door and no tears from d girls face, i just walked out of the room.

Now another happened in owerri this tym i was with my ex when d whole noise started. As usual dem go knock for ur door, thinking i was alone. I just played my ex the tape and showed her the format, i no even send the raper n d rapee or their accomplice. I just take time explain d con to my ex in front of them. As we walked outta their room someone uttered the word " bad market"

THE HOTEL PPLE ARE IN ON IT.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by jsksu(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ok
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by jsksu(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ok
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by joshrare(m): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
That's free party for you but since u can't get d light they got to go but not with empty hand

Sorry op?!
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by danccy1(m): 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
Is a pity but u shudnt have helped dem...........for her to be in d room is want more...
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
PrettySpicey:

I can see this Ibo is sharking you cheesy

hehehehe e dey sweet for mouth cheesy
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by ewosk: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
presiade:

Cool story bro... So they were dumb enough to leave the door ajar while raping a girl grin grin

Read the paragraph before the one you bolded?
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
Never stop helping man, just that we all need to be careful, can you imagine.
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by SWG1: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
This is not fair.

Sorry.
But pls don't stop helping,there might happen to be a sincere person who will need helpsad

Thats why Bible said be gentle as a dove wise as serpent.

from that story the 4 slept in pairs in that room I guess and suddenly the rape choose to happen in the Morning. And even the guys agreed just like that and allowed the girls to go with u. And there best excuse is money for birthday.

I am Sorry it happened to him But we should be careful on help we rather these days, Wat if the police came to ur house and accuse u of kidnapping sef.

we all need God in our lives to keep the enemy and their schemes off our back
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Neplusultra(f): 11:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
U r to be blamed!!! angry hw culd u trust dem so much to leave ur prized possessions wit dem?! Its morning for God's sake, u shud av asked dem to leave dat u r goin out!!! Haaa!!! U fall hand undecided

1 Like

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by totoisgud(m): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2015
hollandis:

You are dumb

U r dumber
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Sike(m): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2015
O ma shey o
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by jantavanta(m): 8:30am On Mar 13, 2015
There is no "Pretty Woman" to look for in the runz business
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by jameschibuike(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
charles009:
Hey folks,

I was in uyo yesterday for an event, So we chilled in a popular hotel.

At about 2am, I started hearing loud shout on the next room. The noise lingered to a point that we were beginning to ask questions, if the hotel and clients were aware of the noise.

Suddenly, I heard a loud bang on my door, I opened and a dark skinned tall lady ran in and was screaming they are raping my friend" please help.

So I stepped into the next room and saw two men striping a girl to her panties. I talked to them mildly to stop, the other man screamed back, I have been spending my money on this pig, today is pay day. He oozed of alcohol.

After a little plea, he stopped dragging and the lady ran half nude into my room. She thanked me and told me that they were students of unical, and that she needed money for her birthday. That's why she got involved in this act.

I allowed them to stay since it was just 2 hours till morning. Though I was conscious. At about 6 am my boss summoned me, I hurriedly rushed to his room.

I spent less than 10 mins, believe this, before I returned. These girls had made way with my iPhone, wallet, my gold necklace. I felt really horrible. And to be fair my heart grew heavy with regrets.

My help has now turned to be a curse on me,
I leave them with their conscience, that is they have any.

Man next time use ur brain, never trust a strainger no matter the condition. Sorry for what u lost

Be careful folks, be careful.
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by PrettySpicey(f): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

hehehehe e dey sweet for mouth cheesy

cheesy lol
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by resocorp: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
You were hustled!!!! SCAMMED!!!

1 Like

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
charles009:
Hey folks,

I was in uyo yesterday for an event, So we chilled in a popular hotel.

At about 2am, I started hearing loud shout on the next room. The noise lingered to a point that we were beginning to ask questions, if the hotel and clients were aware of the noise.

Suddenly, I heard a loud bang on my door, I opened and a dark skinned tall lady ran in and was screaming they are raping my friend" please help.

So I stepped into the next room and saw two men striping a girl to her panties. I talked to them mildly to stop, the other man screamed back, I have been spending my money on this pig, today is pay day. He oozed of alcohol.

After a little plea, he stopped dragging and the lady ran half nude into my room. She thanked me and told me that they were students of unical, and that she needed money for her birthday. That's why she got involved in this act.

I allowed them to stay since it was just 2 hours till morning. Though I was conscious. At about 6 am my boss summoned me, I hurriedly rushed to his room.

I spent less than 10 mins, believe this, before I returned. These girls had made way with my iPhone, wallet, my gold necklace. I felt really horrible. And to be fair my heart grew heavy with regrets.

My help has now turned to be a curse on me,
I leave them with their conscience, that is they have any.

Be careful folks, be careful.
na set up
its better u just ignore when a girl dey scream rape.most times na to set up a good samaritan.These girls dont trust them oo.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Justfollowit:

Why are you trying so hard to be relevant?
Why don't you blow diccks with respect...ehn
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Justfollowit:

Why are you trying so hard to be relevant?
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
kevinberry:

Do I know you? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why / Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.