Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. (32437 Views)

I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash / "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS / Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by experimentist: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
charles009:
Hey folks,

I was in uyo yesterday for an event, So we chilled in a popular hotel.

At about 2am, I started hearing loud shout on the next room. The noise lingered to a point that we were beginning to ask questions, if the hotel and clients were aware of the noise.

Suddenly, I heard a loud bang on my door, I opened and a dark skinned tall lady ran in and was screaming they are raping my friend" please help.

So I stepped into the next room and saw two men striping a girl to her panties. I talked to them mildly to stop, the other man screamed back, I have been spending my money on this pig, today is pay day. He oozed of alcohol.

After a little plea, he stopped dragging and the lady ran half nude into my room. She thanked me and told me that they were students of unical, and that she needed money for her birthday. That's why she got involved in this act.

I allowed them to stay since it was just 2 hours till morning. Though I was conscious. At about 6 am my boss summoned me, I hurriedly rushed to his room.

I spent less than 10 mins, believe this, before I returned. These girls had made way with my iPhone, wallet, my gold necklace. I felt really horrible. And to be fair my heart grew heavy with regrets.

My help has now turned to be a curse on me,
I leave them with their conscience, that is they have any.

Be careful folks, be careful.
Oya sori
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Onuokwu: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
You asked for it cos you acted fo...lishly by taking them in...and leaving them alone in your room. Truly, a sucker is born every minute. Hopefully you would have learnt from this.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
classic robbery

1 Like

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
i think the op is just a kind hearted man like me,but unfortunately, the world don't need kind people like us,let start to wicked them,do u copy op,stop d mercy.
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
hollandis:

You are dumb
NO YOU ARE THE DUMB ONE angry
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by CrypticSegun(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
@ OP, I don't think you should stop helping as there will be girls that will be in genuine need of rescue.....

It might or might not have been staged.... Imagine if your boss hadn't ranged you, they probably would have left without your valuables.... I think they are opportunist with no conscience....

I will always help a woman in perilous situation but will be cautious.... Maybe going to her room with a security or hotel staff is being cautious!!

We should say no to rape and at the same time, women shouldn't put themselves in precarious situations.... Until Nigeria's laws are strong enough to investigate and persecute rapists, we should always advice our female relatives to be careful....

3 Likes

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Fourwinds: 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
some girls foolishness is beyond d devil's understanding. u wan do birthday and u want ur B/F to give u money and u think doing d needful will not come up rite. when did ur B/F VALENTINE d cheerful giver. nonsenses dey plenty for town
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Fourwinds: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
some girls foolishness is beyond d devil's understanding. u wan do birthday and u want ur B/F to give u money and u think doing d needful will not come up rite. when did ur B/F become VALENTINE d cheerful giver. nonsenses dey plenty for town
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by masseratti: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
quote author=charles009 post=31543228]Hey folks,

At about 2am, I started hearing loud shout on the next room. The noise lingered to a point that we were beginning to ask questions, if the hotel and clients were aware of the noise.

Suddenly, I heard a loud bang on my door, I opened and a dark skinned tall lady ran in and was screaming they are raping my friend" please help.

So I stepped into the next room and saw two men striping a girl to her panties. I talked to them mildly to stop, the other man screamed back, I have been spending my money on this pig, today is pay day. He oozed of alcohol.

After a little plea, he stopped dragging and the lady ran half nude into my room. She thanked me and told me that they were students of unical, and that she needed money for her birthday. That's why she got involved in this act.

I allowed them to stay since it was just 2 hours till morning. Though I was conscious. At about 6 am my boss summoned me, I hurriedly rushed to his room.

I spent less than 10 mins, believe this, before I returned. These girls had made way with my iPhone, wallet, my gold necklace. I felt really horrible. And to be fair my heart grew heavy with regrets.

Be careful folks, be careful.[/quote]like Snoop said...we don't love me hoes...Pele.
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by nzeobi(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
What were there doing in your room hours after you rescued them or you wanted your own share
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by flexingPAPA: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
presiade:

The two just don't add up... Two guys, two girls in a room, the guys wanted to rape one of the girl without the consent of the other and they allowed her to run... undecided
and they didn't even stop trying to rape her when a stranger entered the room. It was planned..

2 Likes

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by abdulkayus(m): 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Joel3:
do I look like I have a problem with twist upstairs. maybe your brain is twisted.

Guy, ur brain is the one actually twisted. twisted from the factory
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by drtwist(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
DDeliverer:
This is what happened:

The 4 of them are friends - the 2 'rapist' and the 2 'rapee'.

They planned the whole shit and you were the 'mark' (the maga).
They have succeeded in stealing from you....unto the next maga..

So sorry for your loss..

Arrest those guys if they are still around...they will provide the girls..
they might not plan it as u thought. It might happen, That is the steal spirit on maybe one of the girls. I advice the dude to look 4 those guys collect the girl number and try to check if they did it on purpose or led by the devil spirit to pick those things. ( Note 43.24% don't knw when they steal things ask the Queen of England). I'm saying this so that this act won't let the guy to stop helping others in future.
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by PrettySpicey(f): 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

*side nose*

Lol
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
This not stealing, its corruption.
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Adeyeancah(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
DDeliverer:
This is what happened:

The 4 of them are friends - the 2 'rapist' and the 2 'rapee'.

They planned the whole shit and you were the 'mark' (the maga).
They have succeeded in stealing from you....unto the next maga..

So sorry for your loss..

Arrest those guys if they are still around...they will provide the girls..
What about his boss that called him? Is he not among ? Na Lie! No be planned job.
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Fellonigerians: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
charles009:
Hey folks,

It does not pay to be nice in Naija, just mind your own business...
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by AlphaDibia(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
My brother you do well. As them no come rape those girls. But you just Bleep up by letting strangers hang around your belongings unattended for. Sha, God dey. His blessings awaits you g
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Sacramento4real(m): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
bwgist:
Jeeessuuus shocked shocked

MUST READ FOR EVERYBODY! "The True Image Of Buhari As Of March 2015"'

Shocking Photos + Revelation About Gen. Muhammadu Buhari...

CLICK HERE TO READ==>>http://bwgist.com/politics/true-image-of-buhari-as-of-march-2015/
If i click dat link,make i niked baf.
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by rhames(m): 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
charles009:
Hey folks,

Hope you did not lose much?
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Besto(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. You think they have a conscience. These people are so deep in the business that they have literally sold their conscience to the devil.

You should have pushed her out immediately she told you that she was sleeping around just to give a false sense that she's a big girl on her birthday.

If you are a student, I can help you if you want to buy books, pay your school fees, even throw in my token if you have accommodation problems.

But once you mention phone,birthday,hair, you are on your own. Your parents did not send you to a beauty contest. You are in school to learn, not to win best dressed or most expensive looking

lol

bayelsa man go say conscience kpofaa!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by ted1741: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hmm, ur story get k-leg: first, two rapists with two girls, one goes out banging on your door instead of running to security. You open and follow her to a room with two rapists and door opened, and you saw a girl with two men and only stripped to her pants, no sign of resistance or marks on her, she was not pinned to the bed, and they listened to your preaching and allowed both of them to run. The girls did not run to security instead to your room, both of them (one half naked) and coincidentally, your boss called you so early in the morning and you ran out leaving your room to strangers and a half naked girl steals and disappears into thin air and am supposed to believe you. Crap.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ninilowo:
Madness everywhere........... Itz been long I stopped helping pple in precarious state. Not that am stone hearted buh for a minor lesson I learnt. My car battery ran down on the way and no one was willing to jump start for me till I sent home for another battery. Just the following day I saw a lady in the same condition. I parked, jumped start for her buh throughout the whole period, she kept a long distract from me sha. She also went to her car at a point to remove her phone and some items from the car. After everything she zoomed off without saying a word.

Na you mumu yourself bro...as you see sey she dey form & dey keep distance then you'll man up & talk sense to her & warn her you'll leave her car if she doesn't stop all d nonsense forming...and make sure you mean what you're saying. Was attending to a boy today & d way I & d boy played d pretty Mom taught I was doing it to impress her so she started frowning her face & pulling d boy aside na so I begin mind my business without taking it personal but was mature about it...she began studying me & at d end of the day she said "thank you very much" when I gave her d prescription. If I had continued doing like Mumu or had taken it personal my consultation with her child won't have gone smoothly. Attitude matters a lot & a good attitude is not all about being soft as ppl might think...it also involves being real...

1 Like

Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
youmour:

Same shittt happened to me,my own na ghana girl sef,but e no mean say i no go still persecute ghana ctrls

Dunno how one of my guy dey enter these babes head sef...none of his girls has ever done him all dse bad things no matter d craze wey dey dem head...dose babes dey

always fall madly for am ni...he leaves his gadgets at home Apple laptops, phones...there was even a time he mistakenly transferred 50k instead of 5k to one of his chiks

via mobile money & he called d babe and she returned d remaining 45k...men I shock oh...and dse na babe wey dey scam another bank staff..lol...and dse babes

know sey d guy nah correct badoo but once d guy don master them like ds e go be like juju ni...I think d trick is dat once a girl loves you she'll likely never hurt you but if

she's still unsure about you or she no send you guy she fit use your head do isi-ewu oh...lol..make I even follow dat my guy talk sef even tho we been dey fight currently.

I need hin advise badly
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by VellyG(m): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
U were not wise enuf. Since u were leaving to attend to ur boss you should have locked them inside the room with ur key ...
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
PrettySpicey:

Lol

Nne Kedu! grin
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
But you guys are 4getting d most important gist...so this OP slept between 2ripe punanies without making a move?

No wonder they robbed him...
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
drlawizle:

Dunno how one of my guy dey enter these babes head sef...none of his girls has ever done him all dse bad things no matter d craze wey dey dem head...dose babes dey

always fall madly for am ni...he leaves his gadgets at home Apple laptops, phones...there was even a time he mistakenly transferred 50k instead of 5k to one of his chiks

via mobile money & he called d babe and she returned d remaining 45k...men I shock oh...and dse na babe wey dey scam another bank staff..lol...and dse babes

know sey d guy nah correct badoo but once d guy don master them like ds e go be like juju ni...I think d trick is dat once a girl loves you she'll likely never hurt you but if

she's still unsure about you or she no send you guy she fit use your head do isi-ewu oh...lol..make I even follow dat my guy talk sef even tho we been dey fight currently.

I need hin advise badly

Mehn that ur guy na correct guy man be like say me sef go need hin counseling cos as e stands now fear dey catch me small to carry barney reach crib cos these babes don too like money pass all those Lebanese for junction
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Joel3(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
abdulkayus:

Guy, ur brain is the one actually twisted. twisted from the factory
your father yansh
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by Bowaley17(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
Accept my condolence OP
Re: I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. by PrettySpicey(f): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Nne Kedu! grin

I can see this Ibo is sharking you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naughty By Choice / Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) / Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.