Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend (40062 Views)

She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by godoluwa(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2015
to be honest, this iz a serious issue. i dislike a type of gal dat wont gve me any breathing space. yoruba says, `awosa ni mu ore baje' d fact dat theres no gap between u & her will makes both of u bored of each other. to be honest, seeing ur gal once or twice a month iz ok. marriage iz nt something u rush into coz if u rush into it, u will definitely rush out & run beyond boundary
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by petkoffDrake(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2015
cryop. exactly d poo am in now cry but mine is she's not pretty in face but gat very beautiful shape. I told her am tired if d relationship.... she said no problems... but i have had 2 nightmares when she tries strangling me.... I don't know what to do... cos am almost in a new relationship but she always call me...... HMMM HELP PLS, AM DEAD SERIOUS. I no one love again

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by seangy4konji: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2015
She needs to settle down badly...

Be careful as she might be a good girl who needs to settle down and a bad girl who needs to settle down...

For me i will go for the bad girl who needs to settle down and has seen it all,i would have accepted her past and she wont do it any more but you see the good girls,who we have not taken to quilox,Dubai,south Africa,Obudu ranch

Will cheat on you with just the neighbor's gate man...

Your choice but no fear.

PS..Is she a fine girlis she rich?or uglyis she a contended lady?ask you for money?brazilian hairBold 2(make i no talk bold 6)?does she come from a good homeanswer my questions.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Benwems(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2015
I wish I had your type of girlfriend.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Richy4(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2015
braine:
Be careful what you wish for as you just night get it!

I have seen it all.
Just imagine being sick for two weeks, and the one you call your one and only ran away because she was scared you will infect her with the flu. Only to show up when you are ok.

And you ask her and she says she was not a nurse besides she doesn't know what to do.
I wish the Op can trade places with my Ex.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Enryking(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Aviero:
We met last October . She helped me with a project and since then we got talking. I really liked her because of her nice qualities. So it happened that we started dating.

Now the problem is she is just too good to be true. I really don't know how to put this, but she's overly concerned about my well-being. All of a sudden she is just too nice and I'm somehow scared now. Whenever there is a misunderstanding, she will begin to apologize and start crying even though I'm the one at fault. That is just one.
Whenever she texts me and I don't reply, she will call. If I fail to answer her call, she will start coming over. When I ask her why she is so bothered, she will say she thought something has happened.
Recently, I no longer have my space. She is always around. She always want to be there when I hang out with friends. She doesn't even give me any chance to miss her. Now it seems I'm getting tired of her.

She doesn't let me do anything for her when I try to. Now it is as If I'm the babe.
Recently she jokingly told me that if she sees me with another lady she will poison me and she will kill herself. She wasn't looking serious but I became scared.

Now we have not even dated for more than 4 months and she has started talking of settling down.
I do not know if this is love or obsession. Because this is not the kind of love I asked God for..

See you ooo, I tire for you oo, why can't you convert this to productivity. Am sure it's a matter of time, she will become matured as time flies. And at the same time, let her be secured, you play around too much and the girl don dey suspect you. Return her friendship and always hint on what that scares you about her. And thank me later. Communication! The key
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2015
@OP you are lucky to have her.

Dont lose what goes after you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by sukkot: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2015
clovislouis:
ugly face with a body of a goddess
nigga she look better than you. you look like an agama lizard grin
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Exjoker(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
@OP you are lucky to have her.

Dont lose what goes after you.

Who is this ghost
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2015
clovislouis:
ugly face with a body of a goddess

You won kill that girl mentally bygrin grin

But shall some mumu man still dey Comment say she fine
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by FOREXMART(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:
humans are so confused. When shes good you doubt her, when shes not you don't want her. undecided undecided

When he is nice you friend zone him and when he is the devil incarnate you marry him. I guess we all got it twisted.

Personally if not for that statement she made about poisoning and suicide i would have told the op not to worry but in my books if you can think it you can do it so op i and i say to you, FLEEEEEEE WHILE U CAN NOW.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by pbs4real(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2015
fairygeh:
shocked Rokiatu,what is this on your dp?Jesus christ of Nigeria ooooo
cheesy mogbe,see asssss
Although ,my hips is 43 inches,I want more o,abegi,what are u doing to this ass nitori Olorun
pix of urz or u knw d rest.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2015
God nah dis kind of lady I want o, who will be there for me always and will almost die if she doesn't sees me! A lady I can be sure where she is at any moment! A lady that will apologise even when m wrong! A lady that won't mind doing the calling unlike those that sees that as men responsibility! A lady that believes I worth her tears! A lady that help me with my projects! Ones she's attractive and sexually active, God grant me the heart to be faithful to her because that's the only obstacle! The guy who wrote this post is a cheat!
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by pasqal09: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2015
Tsinga:
Jxt dnt mind dat kid! lov her wela wela.
The dude sound very immature
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Some fellas do have them,im always the clingy one in relationships,now i understand why im still single cry
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by ethylene: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2015
Omg! shocked This is the end of the world. Her gravitational pull towards you is so strong that just abt a min ago, scientists reportedly reported that the constellation of the planets is experiencing a large gravitational pull from the earth. And calculations shows that if somtin is not done within the next 48hrs, the human race will be extinct. All plans is now on deck to get NASA suggest wat tactical measures should be used to save the world grin
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2015
kilokeys:

actually.. i love my space if the chick is dumb.
but according to d op.. she is smart. so being sapiosexual. i wouldnt mind her around.
i go give her work eehn... i have lots and lots of novels i don't have time to read.

she would gladly read them to me.. my heads on her laps, she rubbing my scalp and reading me a 500 page David Baldacci. chai.. sweetest thing

Who no like better thing. I can imagine d stupid smile u would be having on ur face when she's rubbing ur scalp
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Benita4bliss(f): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2015
This life is some how o, there are some guys out there looking for such attention frrom a lady, while some guys who had such.attention are afraid of such attention from a lady. nawao!
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by IamOpemipo(m): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2015
Linqsz:
And I'm here complaining of a gf who hardly give a damn about me. All i hear each time i call her is ' I'M HUNGRY'

Lol..dts wat dey call 'elebi'.. grin
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by pbs4real(m): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:
lol girl, my own nor reach your own na, and you know that.
ur own pass her own. .GBAGBE!
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Rilwayne001: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
nigga she look better than you. you look like an agama lizard grin

Hehehehe grin grin
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by amiskurie(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2015
Aviero:
We met last October . She helped me with a project and since then we got talking. I really liked her because of her nice qualities. So it happened that we started dating.

Now the problem is she is just too good to be true. I really don't know how to put this, but she's overly concerned about my well-being. All of a sudden she is just too nice and I'm somehow scared now. Whenever there is a misunderstanding, she will begin to apologize and start crying even though I'm the one at fault. That is just one.
Whenever she texts me and I don't reply, she will call. If I fail to answer her call, she will start coming over. When I ask her why she is so bothered, she will say she thought something has happened.
Recently, I no longer have my space. She is always around. She always want to be there when I hang out with friends. She doesn't even give me any chance to miss her. Now it seems I'm getting tired of her.

She doesn't let me do anything for her when I try to. Now it is as If I'm the babe.
Recently she jokingly told me that if she sees me with another lady she will poison me and she will kill herself. She wasn't looking serious but I became scared.

Now we have not even dated for more than 4 months and she has started talking of settling down.
I do not know if this is love or obsession. Because this is not the kind of love I asked God for..

I once adviced you not to marry a mummy...now you have become a bae.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by sukkot: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hehehehe grin grin
that nigga is crazy lmao. calling that woman ugly. why you wanna tear someone down in an unprovoked attack is beyond me. had to give that nigga a taste of his own melecin shocked grin
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2015
She may be bipolar, if that's the case then it's not her fault and you're not mature enough to date someone like that.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Aviero:

to start with, your situation is really funny. I wish I could help, but you're on your own. my advice for you is like a peanut, it may not quench your hunger. Just call her, and let her know how you feel about her "over caring and clinche syndrome". let her know your fear, if she change, good, and if she doesn't, then anything you decide to do is the best option for you. I wish you peace of mind bro
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Update(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2015
xame ish happenin to me ryt nw.....m askin frnds of advice nd i really wana brk up wit today....change ma number becos is a distance r/ship.........shes takin it xo cerious nd @tyms ask me wen i wil lik to get married...lol me de fear to avoid keepin it for yrs nd i wiil end it....peeps wil be lik dx guy wicked after en chop nd use u. Ah taya sha
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Rilwayne001: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
that nigga is crazy lmao. calling that woman ugly. why you wanna tear someone down in an unprovoked attack is beyond me. had to give that nigga a taste of his own melecin shocked grin

Sukkot no go kii me grin grin grin
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by cutecanson(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2015
I can't stop laffin....love can b so confusing
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Venom104: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:
Wilsondave dude that your tattoo look so much like my ex tattoo oooh. GOD IF ITS YOU AM FREAKING DEACTIVATING MY ACCOUNT. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

But.. but.. excuse me ma.. what are you doing with all that ass na? embarassed
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by braine(m): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Richy4:

I have seen it all.
Just imagine being sick for two weeks, and the one you call your one and only ran away because she was scared you will infect her with the flu. Only to show up when you are ok.

And you ask her and she says she was not a nurse besides she doesn't know what to do.
I wish the Op can trade places with my Ex.
Well, we're all different. Some would like all the loving like the type Op's babe is giving, and some of us just need a lil bit of space. The babe loving op so much is not bad, but when theres no space, you'll get tired of the whole thing. Its like listening to your favorite song all day, you'll get tired of it eventually.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2015
gabriplane:
.are u sure we are not dating thesame girl?....what does her name start from and end with

Lol...it starts with A and ends with I

Bro...the matter dn tire me oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.