Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend (40076 Views)

She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2015
fairygeh:
No,no,mine isn't like this jor,this ur hips I am seeing will be up to 46 or 48 inches o
How can u only have this to urself, cry cry cry
grin dead. grin it can't be that big.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by cozy7(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Rainess:
She seems a little unhinged. Let her down easy and soon, it will only get worse
The lady is crazy in luv, (which is nice). But is showing it d wrong way! I'd suggest he talks to her.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2015
skyenitan04:
lolz..person wey get head no get cap..person wey get cap no get head...life drama

TRUE talk
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by justjify(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Aviero:
We met last October . She helped me with a project and since then we got talking. I really liked her because of her nice qualities. So it happened that we started dating.

Now the problem is she is just too good to be true. I really don't know how to put this, but she's overly concerned about my well-being. All of a sudden she is just too nice and I'm somehow scared now. Whenever there is a misunderstanding, she will begin to apologize and start crying even though I'm the one at fault. That is just one.
Whenever she texts me and I don't reply, she will call. If I fail to answer her call, she will start coming over. When I ask her why she is so bothered, she will say she thought something has happened.
Recently, I no longer have my space. She is always around. She always want to be there when I hang out with friends. She doesn't even give me any chance to miss her. Now it seems I'm getting tired of her.

She doesn't let me do anything for her when I try to. Now it is as If I'm the babe.
Recently she jokingly told me that if she sees me with another lady she will poison me and she will kill herself. She wasn't looking serious but I became scared.

Now we have not even dated for more than 4 months and she has started talking of settling down.
I do not know if this is love or obsession. Because this is not the kind of love I asked God for..

Fear not bro, with time everything go reduce. She can't continue like this for one year, I bet you. She'll get over it, she go tire.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Toks2008(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Aviero:
We met last October . She helped me with a project and since then we got talking. I really liked her because of her nice qualities. So it happened that we started dating.

Now the problem is she is just too good to be true. I really don't know how to put this, but she's overly concerned about my well-being. All of a sudden she is just too nice and I'm somehow scared now. Whenever there is a misunderstanding, she will begin to apologize and start crying even though I'm the one at fault. That is just one.
Whenever she texts me and I don't reply, she will call. If I fail to answer her call, she will start coming over. When I ask her why she is so bothered, she will say she thought something has happened.
Recently, I no longer have my space. She is always around. She always want to be there when I hang out with friends. She doesn't even give me any chance to miss her. Now it seems I'm getting tired of her.

She doesn't let me do anything for her when I try to. Now it is as If I'm the babe.
Recently she jokingly told me that if she sees me with another lady she will poison me and she will kill herself. She wasn't looking serious but I became scared.

Now we have not even dated for more than 4 months and she has started talking of settling down.
I do not know if this is love or obsession. Because this is not the kind of love I asked God for..

How old is she?

Trust me thats the type of lady i need right now. I guess she must have been terribly heart broken before.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by creepsyme(f): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Aviero:

OP ur story is very funny I culdnt stop laughing tho not at you but the lady in question. My sincere advice to u is to do everything possible to distance urself from this kind of girl cos she is a potential timebomb. thers is anoda side of her she is hiding from u which will be exposed if u take the relationship to the next level. Pls be guided.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by bliss2al(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:
humans are so confused. When shes good you doubt her, when shes not you don't want her. undecided undecided

at times somethings are too good to be real....

just be cautious sha undecided undecided
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2015
She is dangerously obsessed with you.
Aviero:

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by supernigga(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2015
I think she really loves u and its not a bad thing u just ve to let her understand that u need to spend some of ur time without her.
Aviero:

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2015
Sweetyie:

love gives way to obsession
Nah.

Love is love and obsession is obsession.
Once a woman is obsessed with you ,you're in trouble and it's a big turnoff .

No normal human being would want a zombie for a girl friend ,most at times these obsessive individuals irritates you because they will always take any shiit you dish out .
Wait until a man is obsessed with you ,you'll understand how terrible it feels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2015
HeartRobber:

I like your pic. Is good looking
thanks smiley
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by magneto(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2015
Once had a gf who said she can't wait to have my babies....after only 2 months of dating!! I was a bit troubled by dat statement so I decided to test her, and I jokingly asked wat she would do if she ever caught me cheating. She also jokingly replied dat she would stab me in my sleep till I'm dead then slit her throat...
No one had to tell me to run for my life!

Op, if u still wanna escape then u have to be smart abt it...dnt just dump her abruptly. Reduce ur calls and attention and wen she asks u why, tell her ur battling wit a spiritual matter and ur pastor or imam adviced u to cut off all relationships to avoid transference of bad karma. Dat should scare her off. wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by sukkot: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2015
Aviero:

TAKE CARE OF THAT WOMAN. THAT IS YOUR WIFE. THAT IS A VERY GOOD WOMAN .YOU WILL NEVERRRRRRR IN YOUR LIFE MEET ANOTHER WOMAN LIKE THIS IF YOU LET HER GO. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2015
Aviero:

Personally, I do NOT subscribed to dat phrase: #OverCaring...because whatever worth doing, worth doing well...as d saying goes. If u wanna love, do so 100% n vice versa. And if ur love, care n commitment ain't appreciated, withdraw n give to someone who ll appreciate u. Nobody worth dying for....love YOURSELF first... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2015
zicoraads:
Don't mind him...now he is crying blue murder. I am certain he got tired of fvcking her and then suddenly realises she is a pest!
You can't blame him forever .

He's not a smart dude - He was enjoying the free loading without creating an avenue for an escape once he's tired .

Guy men will always chop clean mouth ,with a perfect escape plan. grin
The initial stage of the obsession is always a good feeling .After all you're sure of a certain kitty that wouldn't mind doing anything for you as soon as you open your mouth . cheesy

Op should send me a mail lemme give him a step by step method on how to make her hate him and walk away with her obsessive self without firing a single shot. angry

Obsessive women can be very dangerous .
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2015
pasqal09:
Isn't that a good thing?
Jxt dnt mind dat kid! lov her wela wela.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by ibnbazz(m): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2015
'its as if am the babe' got me laughing
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by veraiyke(m): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2015
If d girl no show u love n care na u go still complain. Nw she is showing u all d love u can imagine n u dey complain too. Man is insatiable
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by mizkeleke(f): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2015
Your babe jez cares about you duo she is way over d fence with it.
Try engaging her in other activities that will take her time.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by onyichick(f): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2015
wat do humans really like ehn,if u r nice wahala n if u r not nice wahala.op try n sit her down n talk to her,communication is key.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by HirstMOG(m): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2015
Nice experience I would say, but have you ever tried to sit her down and have a live conversation about the kind of person you are, who she really is, the kind of person you deserve in your life and what she is expecting from the relationship? I think this will help you to adjust and make some changes.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by lloydpras: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Eventually, This will lead to Stalking. So Let me recommend this movies grin

Misery, Fatal Attraction, The Orphan,Fear,Obsessed,The Resident,The Crush,One Hour Photo, Single White Female, P2, Swim Fan, The Fan, The Audition, The Roommate...
Thank me Later smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by braine(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
this ain't love. she's obsessed or infatuation. and if ur lucky and play ur cards well, it'll fade.
the only thing u can do to make it fade is to make her fall outta love(obsession or infatuation) with u. she will get tired and u both can end the relationship mutually without nobady getting hurt.

things u can do to discourage her from loving u..
make short conversations with her e.g
crazy pants( Dats ur gf)- Hi babyy
bf(Dats u)- hi
crazy pants- hw r u?
bf- fyn
gf- hws ur day going
bf- fyn
gf- I miss u
bf- k......
like that. girls tend to get uninterested when guys chat like this.

u can also stop sending her swt text mags

when u guys wanna kiss, make sure ur mouth is smelling, it'll drive her.

Fake broke. pretend like ur broke, so broke u cnt afford simple stuff.

trick any of ur single guy friend to be toasting her. maybe she will leave u and start loving the other guy

don't talk or act like a cool boy, act like a nerd(infrnt of her)

annoy her to the core. eg, if she doesn't like u calling her babe, be calling her babe.

speak harshly to her(but never raise ur hands on her) u can say "woman! dnt disturb me!"

if these doesn't make her fall out of love with u, then ur next option is the church. cos dat girl needs a spiritual bath cheesy I hope these help tho.
All these won't work. She'll see it as a challenge and they'll only make her want him more. I've tried some of these before.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by petkoffDrake(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
thanks smiley
this ur signature though... undecided
mirexxx:
thanks smiley
this ur signature though...
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sheet happens! Everything in excess is nonsense. We all want love but over love is wahala! There just have to be a balance...but how do we create the bal? If she's too aloof- trouble! If she's all over you-wahala! So, couples need to hit the drawing boards to share love equally(lol) only then will all be well in opebi tongue
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by vacant06(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2015
Take her for who she is if u really love her
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Raysly(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2015
Sit her down and talk to her, you guys should know what u want, make her to understand some certain things about you... I've been in your shoes before maybe she loves you more than you deserve don't complain be a man love her back
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by silkiss: 10:13am On Apr 04, 2015
There is no need for long talk about how u need space all u need is to divert her attention. What is her passion? Encourage her to go for it. Whether learning a trade or enrolling for professional courses. Make sure she goes for her classes n study/practise what she has learnt in her spare time. If she's doesn't oblige u can threaten break up n run for ya life
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2015
petkoffDrake:
this ur signature though... undecided.
this ur signature though...
what up with it?
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by gabriplane(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2015
Linqsz:
And I'm here complaining of a gf who hardly give a damn about me. All i hear each time i call her is ' I'M HUNGRY'
.are u sure we are not dating thesame girl?....what does her name start from and end with

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by fitinwell: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2015
These is so unfortunate that in our own generation.. We are scared to be Loved.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by braine(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Richy4:
hw i wish i was in your shoes at the moment op.... sad

Be careful what you wish for as you just night get it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos / How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.