Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen (67525 Views)

I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by zid82(m): 7:20am On Apr 05, 2015
You no well. I no pity your at all. What's d possibility of you not giving the girl a wrong answer? Maybe the girl ask you about phrase and clause,you come teach her Joystick. When you dey kondolize her you no know. Now u dey panic. Here is my advice: go to ur self contain where you did the lesson,bring out the pen(joystick) u used to write the answer,and cut it off. Even bible tok am say,if ur eye go make u not to go to heaven,pluck it out. That's the remedy. Me sef na English Prof. You no pass ur subject well. As for the young girl,she's no more young,she's gotten two certs. Congrats

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 05, 2015
phlio:
mind u ...it a 50/50 chance.in one week tyms we gonna know keep me posted.try to call her if she shows any sign of sickness then that is it.but after two weeks no sign no sickness den zip up.or use protection

which kind stupid advice be dis, i guess u gat no sis, the op should be flogged, or else go and marry
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by bqlekan(m): 7:25am On Apr 05, 2015
Nothing more bro, pray 2 God, ask the girl for forgiveness, stick 2 her well (as a brother). come back here if she gets pregnant. Princeojua
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by eleko1: 7:26am On Apr 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin wink cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin.Nah Advise he ask U ooooo,u wan make the girl papa kill am?
VickyRotex:
I hope her dad finds out, and beat the demon out of you... undecided embarassed
undecided grin
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by kinibigdeal(m): 7:26am On Apr 05, 2015
Is your cross bro, deal with it. When you told her you love her, you didnt tell NL but when you don do am finish, you remember NL...
you deserve a medal self

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Diamondamsel(f): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2015
Dnt be scared, she cant bcom pregnant, coz according to u, it is six days after her menses, so, d female reproductive system will stiil be in proliferative state. I.e, there wll b release of ova. It wl b after sometin like 14 days b4 dia is release of egg. Anyway, nxt tym b careful!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by troy20(m): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2015
You knew you were going to nail her the first time she came with the maths.so you should have kept a condom around.just tip toeing past the immorality of sleeping with a 17 yrs old, but you have to bear the consequences of your poor plan
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by olareed(m): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2015
You only took the advantage of that poor girl...olohun,u be wayray boi...
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
this is serious!
you knew she was a teen
you knew her family
you knew her dad was/is brutal

what got into you?
which demon possessed you?
why would you "all of a sudden" tell her you love her when you knew it was a lie??
why did u have sex with a minor??
Unprotected for that matter??
what if she gets pregnant? you might have STDs too cry

A young girl preparing for waec cry
guy you no try!
I won't blame the young girl! you are an adult and you should have stopped this mess from going down mehn!

lol its really sad and i feel for you
the outcome won't be good o cry

Peniss dont think oo

3 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by HONNESSTY(m): 7:28am On Apr 05, 2015
Well b4 i coment let me tnk God 4 makin Gmb presidnt. D change we al r yeanin 4 has finaly com. Let me use diz medium 2 say a vry big tank u 2 all dose nairalandars dat hav shown character, suport and contributn 2 d sucess of Gmb electn, i cant start mentioning names bkos d list of names r endles. Plz nigerians u av 2b patient wit Gmb its gonna b a gradual change bt i assure u da it taks jst 1 vry big decisn gmb wil mak n our lives wil al change positvly. Wel on this issue, mr sammy let me strt by sayin i condemd wa u did in strngst term, bt we r al humans, temptatns lik diz r bound 2 hapn. D deed has alrdy bin don n dere is nutn anybdy can do on dis mata, so if i were u i wil make sure a pregnancy test is carid out on d girl bkos d earlier d beta u knw ha status so da u shud sik wida consultatn frm gud piple 2 knw wa 2do, weda 2 kip d pregnancy or abort it, period. Gudluck mr sammy.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Stevegetry(m): 7:28am On Apr 05, 2015
Just pray her father finds out, he's the only one that can help u with the Demon inside u
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by sinaj(f): 7:29am On Apr 05, 2015
Cutehector:
lol oya come leme teach u reproduction, I hope u wil be a very good student.
i wil come after u av bought capri sonne nd sausage roll for me smiley
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by UnimkeAk(m): 7:30am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy.

Last year I packed into a Self-Contained apartment near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons, with a strict and disciplinarian. father.

I was seating right in my veranda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there, when, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment, so she left.

Two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her.

Ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me that the sex may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and uncompromising man.

Please what should I do in case anything go wrong? Because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I deflowered her.

Help me out please. I think my Dad will not support me either because he's more brutal than her Dad. God, help me.

That's roughly the 9th/10th day;
She won't get pregnant !

Ovulation starts from the 14th day and the life span of a sperm inside is 4days.

All things being equal if ur sperm isn't as brutal as ur dad then u don have any cause to worry.

Note; u can only hv sex with a big or mature girl and go to sleep.

With teenagers u hv 2 tk precautions; like making sure she takes the morning after pill

On a lighter note ma nigga; u mite even be impotent grin
So no cause 4 alarm

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by alterswerve(m): 7:30am On Apr 05, 2015
See, let's stop trying to frighten the guy jor, that's if wah hez sayin truly happened. The girl in question won't get pregnant. Its surprising how ladies on this thread are predicting that she will... Don't you ladies understand your bodies again? Abegi
Question is, did you force her to do it? Nobody is deceived here. The girl must have known what sex is before coming over, so, based on your post as the only evidence available, I don't think you deceived her.
If she wants to continue with the 'sexationship' brah, you know what is right and what is wrong. I can't 'advise' an adult.
One thing tho, the deed has been done and it cannot be undone. What can be controlled now is what will happen, not what has happened. So, do you want this to happen again?

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Rajjah(f): 7:30am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy.

Last year I packed into a Self-Contained apartment near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons, with a strict and disciplinarian. father.

I was seating right in my veranda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there, when, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment, so she left.

Two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her.

Ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me that the sex may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and uncompromising man.

Please what should I do in case anything go wrong? Because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I deflowered her.

Help me out please. I think my Dad will not support me either because he's more brutal than her Dad. God, help me.
6days afta her period? I Dont tink she will get pregnant. As for that conscience of urs, pray abt it. Just tink abt ur actions next time before u do it cos i kno u told ha u love her Just to get into ha pants. God help u.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:31am On Apr 05, 2015
Op,

I don't have faith in ur story... But if true, a pregnancy kit won't help as it will prove negative till its two months.

Best for u to ask her about her previous mensural days so u can calculate her fertility day urself if u can...

If not, take her to lab for blood pregnancy test and if possible, ask her to confide in her friends as they will tell her where to do it or you find s good nurse that can give her malaria shots for three consecutive days while she takes yoyo bitters with it.

All is well.

No harm done.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by olareed(m): 7:35am On Apr 05, 2015
Diamondamsel:
Dnt be scared, she cant bcom pregnant, coz according to u, it is six days after her menses, so, d female reproductive system will stiil be in proliferative state. I.e, there wll b release of ova. It wl b after sometin like 14 days b4 dia is release of egg. Anyway, nxt tym b careful!!!
hmm...smalldoctor...op,e go shock u
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Diamondamsel(f): 7:39am On Apr 05, 2015
olareed:
hmm...smalldoctor...op,e go shock u
It is jst a simple calculation ''menstral cycle'......or jst simply d ovulation date, nt a big deal
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by SRACER: 7:41am On Apr 05, 2015
Dont worry it shall be well,have no fear no crime .the girl was gagging for a shag,and she got it.and theres no guaranty that she will get pregnant at that single shag,unless u ravaged her
times that one na O.Y.O.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by chinedujazzy(m): 7:41am On Apr 05, 2015
Bro u really deserved to b given some lashes on dat joystick,why would u do such to an underage,and even as aged enof as u are u didn't use a CD,ur as good as a d clueless one above,meanwhile How many days ago did dis happen? Is it upto 72 hours. If not contact me 08063855822.U really messed up
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by loomer: 7:43am On Apr 05, 2015
U get luck say na Nigeria u de, by now them supos de paint ur cell

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2015
Diamondamsel:

According to ur calculation, na boy she go even born.

5 days mensural + 6 days to sexogram

Making 11 days minus 14 days... Making 3 days...

A good arrogant hungry sperm can stay up till 4.5 days in there ... Female ones go don't die leaving the male slow ones....

E bad reach, she go dey mensurate for 4 days cos she's still a teen.

Op, baba bomboy

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Xcellkarter(m): 7:44am On Apr 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] Your a very big NIMBY .
how could you do such with a 17year old gal. u beta start making up a folktale like she raped you o cos on how police hear say na you eh, then you go No Say The Police Are Your Friend .MrEnglishTutour
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by bdchange(m): 7:50am On Apr 05, 2015
Diamondamsel:

Sis dis ur advise get as e be. If u don't scold him for dis act he wud continue to do it. For him to be scared like dis, dat means he released his stuff inisde d gal witout hesitation.

And d gal wud be startin her waec exam on d 7th of dis month. Wot if she bcomes preg and can't handle hersef during dis period.

I wud av suggest u take d gal for preg test but don't knw how secure he can do dat.

Guys av to just bcareful wen it comes to minor. because dos gals re xo eager to taste d forbidden fruit despite dey will get tired of it in life afta all.

Pls to d op, go for mature gals dat u won't be scared of d outcome afta ur sexual intercourse if u eventually escape dis.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2015
kinglekan:
Safe Contain keee

Oyinbooo

I wee be ryt bck to modify. grin

****Modified****

Hehehe, U just dey gbagaun like say na "gbagaun award" we dey do.

ROTFL, dis is rib cracking.

Sowi ooo, I didn't want to yab u ooo. But haba u nor even sabi ur purpose ni?? U still dey suppose

Hehehehe, Did u just learn the word "Suppose" u sha wan dey supposing everything. Lol

Will u stop dt. Ah ahhh, u can lie ooooo. U didn't even think of saying another subject.

Justice ko, Judge niiii. Dat gal don fail be dat ooo.

Hehehehe

Dude, you got me Lol, you suppose take Award, supposing i know you before, lmao.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by olareed(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2015
Diamondamsel:

It is jst a simple calculation ''menstral cycle'......or jst simply d ovulation date, nt a big deal
when God wants to deal with some1,even doctors can't stop Him...once again op,e go shock u...
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Diamondamsel(f): 7:54am On Apr 05, 2015
bdchange:

Sis dis ur advise get as e be. If u don't scold him for dis act he wud continue to do it. For him to be scared like dis, dat means he released his stuff inisde d gal witout hesitation.

And d gal wud be startin her waec exam on d 7th of dis month. Wot if she bcomes preg and can't handle hersef during dis period.

I wud av suggest u take d gal for preg test but don't knw how secure he can do dat.

Guys av to just bcareful wen it comes to minor. because dos gals re xo eager to taste d forbidden fruit despite dey will get tired of it in life afta all.

Pls to d op, go for mature gals dat u won't be scared of d outcome afta ur sexual intercourse if u eventually escape dis.
Datz true, bt pple ar seriously making him scared. I too oppose what he did. Nd it seems d guy is scared, so, i dnt think he wl try such again...
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Fourwinds: 7:55am On Apr 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:
I pray that una kpecusing trap twins oo...experience is the best teacher I swear. Next time you go wear nylon bag join condo. Bush pig!
no mind am. when he was drilling deep into d oil well., e no tell us. na wen he don't collect dollars from d excess crude account., e come dey ask for our opinion. U are in trouble.

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by mirexxx(f): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
All the I love you we have been hearing/getting from our partners since we started dating are nothing but lies.

Just wait until you are stuck in some sh1t for a while and you will know that none of them fuking loves you.
Lol kinda true
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by VickyRotex(f): 7:58am On Apr 05, 2015
eleko1:
grin grin grin grin wink cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin.Nah Advise he ask U ooooo,u wan make the girl papa kill am? undecided grin

grin grin grin Na demon dey cause that kind thing na. Make the father cast am out. undecided embarassed angry
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Diamondamsel(f): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

According to ur calculation, na boy she go even born.

5 days mensural + 6 days to sexogram

Making 11 days minus 14 days... Making 3 days...

A good arrogant hungry sperm can stay up till 4.5 days in there ... Female ones go don't die leaving the male slow ones....

E bad reach, she go dey mensurate for 4 days cos she's still a teen.

Op, baba bomboy
First time am hearing this, a 'good arrogant hungry sperm' can stay up to '4.5', ......whr is ur source
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by vickylala239: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:

Hw did u manage to Hv sex wit a virgin.

All d virgins I tried @ d breaking of Hymen,Dey cn Neva let mi in deir or move again.rather beg mi to rmve my instrument, crying,shouting n blood all over.cnt Evn walk.
D last gel Evn bite my chest Cuz I try to move up n dwn,d pain on ha face was Lik hell,Evn my bed was soaked.
Hw u Evn manage to enter without CD or oil,is a shock, wen I Evn try,was Lik trying to push ur tin inside 1week old baby nose,Infact I see it as almost impossible to enter,it took d intervention of almst half bottle of baby pears and CD join to find d way sef.

Evn d 2nd tym after Sum days Dey still bleed.

So Hw u manage to break n move ur tin up n dwn,s a shock to mi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.