Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,376 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen (67526 Views)

I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by mirexxx(f): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2015
leonshom:

You sounded like a real feminist! Nice one!
thanks dear cheesy
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy.

Last year I packed into a Self-Contained apartment near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons, with a strict and disciplinarian. father.

I was seating right in my veranda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there, when, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment, so she left.

Two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her.

Ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me that the sex may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and uncompromising man.

Please what should I do in case anything go wrong? Because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I deflowered her.

Help me out please. I think my Dad will not support me either because he's more brutal than her Dad. God, help me.

Oya now...you knows the drill....five kegs of palm wine and several bundles of yam...plus some monetary stuff....and head to Papa's..sorry your in-law's house to discuss terms and conditions.

Since una fit climb woman...that means you are ready to take care of woman.

I wish you happy married life....and make sure you sponsor your wife to school.....or start business for her.

P.S...As una dey go meet your inlaws make sure you take some elders along...so that they will buffer you from the anger of your inlaws.

3 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by sniper77(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy.

Last year I packed into a Self-Contained apartment near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons, with a strict and disciplinarian. father.

I was seating right in my veranda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there, when, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment, so she left.

Two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her.

Ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me that the sex may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and uncompromising man.

Please what should I do in case anything go wrong? Because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I deflowered her.

Help me out please. I think my Dad will not support me either because he's more brutal than her Dad. God, help me.

Trouble siddon yanga go wake am.na palaver u dey find .At your age you should know better.It seems you can't have a control over your libido.since na the two of una fall in love suddenly make u accept the outcome of love if your sperm hit target.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Diamondamsel(f): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2015
olareed:
when God wants to deal with some1,even doctors can't stop Him...once again op,e go shock u...
It is nt doctor, it is 'nature', i mean it is God dt mk it occur naturally

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by ayusco85(m): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:

Fool. U no get vaseline? Na konji go put u for wahala
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by joecooper(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2015
So Wat do u want us to do now..... Blow dry her punnani or wat..

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by bdchange(m): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2015
Diamondamsel:

Datz true, bt pple ar seriously making him scared. I too oppose what he did. Nd it seems d guy is scared, so, i dnt think he wl try such again...

I hope xo too. But he needs to bcareful very well because a frnd of mine still av a court case on because of sleepin wit a minor and impregnatin her.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by JayJustus(m): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2015
konji konji konji konji konji konji konji konji konji konji YOU'RE A BASTARD...

Nollywood take the wheel from here
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by olareed(m): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2015
sinaj:

i wil come after u av bought capri sonne nd sausage roll for me smiley
y capri sonne nd sausage?...are u a children?...BTW,checked up ur personal text only to find out I can help with four and leave the rest to christ
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by spellingcheck(m): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:

you will pay this act of child rape with your career you fvcking pedophile.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by crackhouse(m): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2015
@Op u are lucky. 17yrs is still o.k. I am looking for such a young girl to spend my life with. What of her other sister, is she 17 too?.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Sirme411(m): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders.

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO.
. I tot This LINE only Happens In Bollywood......smh undecided
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders.

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO.
. I tot This LINE only Happens In Bollywood......smh
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by swimcash(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2015
bro, u made a wrong decision bt d action has already been done. after u had an unprotected sex wit her, u next option shld b contraceptive pills. wit just less dan #300, u would av got postinor2 n ur mind would av been at rest nw. bt wat u can do at dis stage is 2 get a pt trip, n carry a home test 4 her in two weeks after u commited d act. good luck bro
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by chukelvin(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:
We didn't help u d day u fuvked her, now u want us 2 help u clear ur conscience...

Shoro Niyen? grin grin
i like ur standards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by olareed(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2015
Diamondamsel:

It is nt doctor, it is 'nature', i mean it is God dt mk it occur naturally
u seem not to get it still...well,u would dig it when she actually gets pregnant...then u'd understnd God does anything and not only natural things...
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Fourwinds: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2015
sinaj:
lol prayers?
u cnt decieve nature wink

start preparin to becme a dad op cool
Chei.!!! u even scared me with ur last statement.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Omotayor123(f): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2015
Clear ur conscience for where?? Deflowering a teenage and u want to kip going as if nothing happened.
Even God will not allow u to go scot Free.
Should in case ur fears happened, Do d needful and assume responsibility.
Don't even consider running away. #I ve spoken.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Megaflex(m): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2015
ikennaAO:
You violated a minor and possibly may have infected her with STD and your only fear is her father? Guy you must be off you head!
Pple wey go dey form as if if dem get d opportunity dem no go blow. abeg park well jor

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Whobedatte(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2015
Diamondamsel:
Dnt be scared, she cant bcom pregnant, coz according to u, it is six days after her menses, so, d female reproductive system will stiil be in proliferative state. I.e, there wll b release of ova. It wl b after sometin like 14 days b4 dia is release of egg. Anyway, nxt tym b careful!!!
are you a medical practitioner? shocked
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 05, 2015
Doro....
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by ibk4luv(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2015
u no sabi when u talk those long words ? u r beautiful and u love her ?

nawa o I guess say u no sabi when u sleep with her sef since na ur unconscious nature they do everything

#shoroniyen
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by chigoizie7(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2015
My sole concern is for the little girl ooh, what if she gets pregnant? What if u ve infected her? What will her future be like if she eventually gets pregnant? Her dad might be soo mad with her initially, but what will be her fate after everything? Bros, u no try @ all oooh. Just imagine after giving birth due to ur wickedness and selfish gains what life holds for her. Picking up her life and carer after this whole shiit will be very difficult, if @all she will ever . Bros just pray she doesn't get pregnant oooh.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by adedinho(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2015
talking abt wat u should do... don't tell me u dey think of aborting it if she eventually gets pregnant o cos iono wetin u dey take ur thick skull wey nor make u use condom... *sips tea*
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by kinglekan: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2015
achemedez:

He offended U̶̲̥̅̊ b4 ni grin grin

Lolzzz, no naa. I didn't yab him naa.

grin
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Fourwinds: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
I did said it was unprotected. that's my fear
so u do am meat to meat or better still flesh to flesh.
OP....take 1000 lashes because dese teenages willingly give in to sex without weighing d rude outcome. and u are adult.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by kinglekan: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2015
Dermie:

I'm sure he meant BIOLOGY, not ENGLISH grin

Abi oooo. He was teaching her Reproduction.

Lol
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by bdchange(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2015
crackhouse:
@Op u are lucky. 17yrs is still o.k. I am looking for such a young girl to spend my life with. What of her other sister, is she 17 too?.

Haha wot happened if u find a gal of 19, 20 and d likes. Are dey not okay for u?

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by joladoyin(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2015
Your story fake die...
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by mirexxx(f): 8:24am On Apr 05, 2015
darepoju:
so what advice did u give nw....
just criticizing Abi.....
continue , dia ris God
Right now there's nothing to advise him! let's see the outcome of his what he has done first! if she gets pregnant hmm! if she doesn't he should apologize to her and convince her that he wasn't in his right senses and it was decision he regretted!
mehn! it won't be an easy one o
she must have fallen in love with him
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 05, 2015
Just laughing at you you think pregnancy is the worst fear she's 17 she's not legal to have Sex you can actually be arrested for rape case especially if the dad pressures the girl to say you did. Anyway your future is bright when you keep thinking quite your second head. You have no control trolley during my nysc teaching a girls school had the same experience but I stopped it because I know there's a limit and she was even 22 sef. Cradle snatcher you get no pity from me.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Diamondamsel(f): 8:30am On Apr 05, 2015
Whobedatte:
are you a medical practitioner? shocked
No, a student nurse
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by swagdopey: 8:30am On Apr 05, 2015
Conscience now troubling u.
My own contribution if u had a living conscience u wont have done it in d firzt place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.