Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen (67421 Views)

I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by ACM10: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2015
nduchucks:

The bad news is that you are a bloody shameless goat who took advantage of an innocent girl. If you were living in other countries you'd be jailed for statutory rape. Shameless man.

I'm surprised that this is coming from a known supporter of child marriage. If this is part of change, then I'd sign up to it. grin

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Barryidi: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2015
Stand and take whatever comes out of it.i pray her family teach u a very bitter lesson so dat wen u see a teen in ur next life u flee and also learn not to think with your dick connected to your brain.you painted the story to make it seem she wanted you badly.i only feel sorry for the little girl you took advantage of.only God knows the lies you told her.quote author=Princeojua post=32359528]Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy.

Last year I packed into a Self-Contained apartment near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons, with a strict and disciplinarian. father.

I was seating right in my veranda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there, when, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment, so she left.

Two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her.

Ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me that the sex may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and uncompromising man.

Please what should I do in case anything go wrong? Because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I deflowered her.

Help me out please. I think my Dad will not support me either because he's more brutal than her Dad. God, help me. [/quote]
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Diamondamsel(f): 8:33am On Apr 05, 2015
olareed:
u seem not to get it still...well,u would dig it when she actually gets pregnant...then u'd understnd God does anything and not only natural things...
Well, i dnt tink it is necessary 4 us 2 argue again since we both av wht we av resolve upon.......
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by AlomoReloaded: 8:34am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy.

Last year I packed into a Self-Contained apartment near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons, with a strict and disciplinarian. father.

I was seating right in my veranda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there, when, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment, so she left.

Two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her.

Ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me that the sex may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and uncompromising man.

Please what should I do in case anything go wrong? Because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I deflowered her.

Help me out please. I think my Dad will not support me either because he's more brutal than her Dad. God, help me.
You no sabi say teenagers of these days don sabi bad thing, pass 30 yrs Olds?? Na because of dem, wey bible use talk FLEE sexual immorality...
Anyway, koonji has always been a bastaard!

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by 1miccza: 8:35am On Apr 05, 2015
Cutehector:
wats d meanin of shoro niyen

It means "shoro niyen ni" grin grin grin
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Diamondamsel(f): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2015
bdchange:

I hope xo too. But he needs to bcareful very well because a frnd of mine still av a court case on because of sleepin wit a minor and impregnatin her.
I prays he learn 4rm dz nd God save him
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by pwettyhardey(f): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:
We didn't help u d day u fuvked her, now u want us 2 help u clear ur conscience...

Shoro Niyen? grin grin
Oya mi lenu
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by 1miccza: 8:37am On Apr 05, 2015
VickyRotex:
I hope her dad finds out, and beat the demon out of you... undecided embarassed

Or better still i pray that her dad should be Mike Tyson in every sense of the word

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by swagdopey: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2015
Diamondamsel:

Y should God interfer wen he haz nat paid for hz mistakes?
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Dolemite(f): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2015
You come here looking for pity after you have ruined a young impressionable girls entire life, don't you know that by your actions this girl might grow up to be promiscuous, looking at her self as a sex object? you are a pedophile and deserve to be hung!! child molester!! angry angry
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by eyeon(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2015
Why is it so difficult to withstand the pressure of sexual arousal?
If it happens, claim your responsibility; that will make things better.
You really love her cos she's beautiful.
BUT
If it doesn't happen, just correct your mistakes and that's it.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Diamondamsel(f): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2015
swagdopey:

Did dz guy offend u b4, nd mind u, d God we ar serving is nt a wicked God, abeg spare d guy!!!
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Oya now...you knows the drill....five kegs of palm wine and several bundles of yam...plus some monetary stuff....and head to Papa's..sorry your in-law's house to discuss terms and conditions.

Since una fit climb woman...that means you are ready to take care of woman.

I wish you happy married life....and make sure you sponsor your wife to school.....or start business for her.

P.S...As una dey go meet your inlaws make sure you take some elders along...so that they will buffer you from the anger of your inlaws.

Hhhaha.......no dull moment on nairaland, l agree with you, make he go marry the girl..... grin grin
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by bdchange(m): 8:43am On Apr 05, 2015
swagdopey:

Are u making a statement for God? Let God decide to purnish him if he wants to.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by UncleDeeee(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2015
The time you would use to ask God for forgiveness you came to NL to seek opinions.

You are not sorry and if people like you are left alone, innocent young girls would be endangered.

People like you can't survive outside this country. Sex with a minor is a very serious offence whether knowingly or unknowingly but with clear eyes, you carried out the act.

My candid advice is locate the nearest police station and report yourself. If you're afraid of the police, try psychiatric hospital

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Temptee101(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2015
TheChosenOne1:
OP u took her virginity?...and hp u used a CD?
Read? you can't, understand? for where. You are worse than the Op. smh
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by swagdopey: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2015
bdchange:

Are u making a statement for God? Let God decide to purnish him if he wants to.

u hav a point. tanx
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by swagdopey: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2015
Diamondamsel:

Did dz guy offend u b4, nd mind u, d God we ar serving is nt a wicked God, abeg spare d guy!!!

True lets c hw tinz turn awt. tanx for d correction
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by nwadiuko1(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2015
Ok before I say anything....which errm style did you use? Good ole missionary? Doggy?

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by james669: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2015
OP you no try at all
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Whobedatte(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2015
Diamondamsel:

No, a student nurse
Good! Best wishes in your academic pursuit
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by ilovecritics(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
this is serious!
you knew she was a teen
you knew her family
you knew her dad was/is brutal

what got into you?
which demon possessed you?
why would you "all of a sudden" tell her you love her when you knew it was a lie??
why did u have sex with a minor??
Unprotected for that matter??
what if she gets pregnant? you might have STDs too cry

A young girl preparing for waec cry
guy you no try!
I won't blame the young girl! you are an adult and you should have stopped this mess from going down mehn!

lol its really sad and i feel for you
the outcome won't be good o cry

Abegy - Hold ur mouth..
Some of these teens have physical endowment that will make TB Joshua shiver sef!

She no even be Virgin sef..

These days eeh, the way lil' teens look at you, you'll be amazed. Some even go as far as seducing you by winking and shii!!!

Teen? That's it? Just cos she's a teen? U when u begin bleep

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by ilovecritics(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2015
kinglekan:
Safe Contain keee

Oyinbooo

I wee be ryt bck to modify. grin

****Modified****

Hehehe, U just dey gbagaun like say na "gbagaun award" we dey do.

ROTFL, dis is rib cracking.

Sowi ooo, I didn't want to yab u ooo. But haba u nor even sabi ur purpose ni?? U still dey suppose

Hehehehe, Did u just learn the word "Suppose" u sha wan dey supposing everything. Lol

Will u stop dt. Ah ahhh, u can lie ooooo. U didn't even think of saying another subject.

Justice ko, Judge niiii. Dat gal don fail be dat ooo.

Hehehehe

[b][size=16pt]Una wicked ooo.. See bashing[[/size]/b]!!

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nihilist: 9:03am On Apr 05, 2015
17 years old girl no be small girl jor...

OP next time use condom.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2015
Op dis ur tori make my kini dey stand oh,kai 17 yrs old frosh refinery and you striked oil

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by 1miccza: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
I did said it was unprotected. that's my fear

Unprotected in a safe contain? Wetin happen naa
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by 1miccza: 9:09am On Apr 05, 2015
ilovecritics:

Abegy - Hold ur mouth..
Some of these teens have physical endowment that will make TB Joshua shiver sef!

These days eeh, the way lil' teens look at you, you'll be amazed. Some even go as far as seducing you by winking and shii!!!

Bros you no lie ooo na God dey save me sef oo

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by 1miccza: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2015
Diamondamsel:

Wetin sef the guy kill person? No be person e knack?

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by ilovecritics(m): 9:12am On Apr 05, 2015
1miccza:

Bros you no lie ooo na God dey save me sef oo

My brother - Na God go save us! We are even tryna be considerate, some niqqurs don't even give it a 2nd thought, they go all out and hit the P with no remorse. God help us..

BTW, e' remain 1 year make the girl turn her kitten into a National affair as she don dey bleep scatter at 17 lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by funlord(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2015
Dunce! U think say na only u the smally dey fire? See as 17 year old take your balls do afternoon lesson u ma come dey twerk wit fear like miley cyrus! My guy calm down, the smally na sexpert we just help u murder agro briefly! U must have looked desperate to her! Lmfao!
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by 1miccza: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2015
ilovecritics:

My brother - Na God go save us! We are even tryna be considerate, some niqqurs don't even give it a 2nd thought, they go all out and hit the P with no remorse. God help us..

BTW, e' remain 1 year make the girl turn her kitten into a National affair as she don dey bleep scatter at 17 lipsrsealed

Hmmm where i dey work bros na thanksgiving i dey give say my dick no dey fall my hand oo some of them go so push you so tey u go begin dey recite hail Mary and the Lord's prayer together oo

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by mirexxx(f): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2015
ilovecritics:

Abegy - Hold ur mouth..

ur opinion cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.