Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Funny Toasting Lines! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Toasting Lines! (50364 Views)

5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by ipleddge: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
2kris:
u c boy d bae dey feel u already.....go break her defence
why break d defence of girl I no fit date,I don do that before which I later regret
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by toygod2: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
hehehehe
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by 2kris(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
ipleddge:
why break d defence of girl I no fit date,I don do that before which I later regret
except for distance
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by missnikky(f): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
The ponmo in my indomie grin
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by ValentineMary(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Usjimy:

Same way your monicker was accepted undecided
at least its more acceptable than your's. Wonder if u thought of that monicker after a dynesia.
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by ipleddge: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
2kris:
except for distance
yea distance is very important,how I go dey date person wey I no get hope to fvck soon,se me as ur brother cheesy
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by 2kris(m): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
ipleddge:
yea distance is very important,how I go dey date person wey I no get hope to fvck soon,se me as ur brother cheesy
badt guy...no be lie sha,anyway u knw say na d sturboness ones d break free pass
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by kachnov(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
franugo:

i don report u o, ur own i 2 know no get part 2grin
grin
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Usjimy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
ValentineMary:
at least its more acceptable than your's. Wonder if u thought of that monicker after a dynesia.
...and you thought yours would help you hit fp at will undecided Kelechukwu clap for yourself grin

P.S: learn to leak your wound in silent tongue
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by osazekid(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
she no even smile for the guy at all,NT good
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by dbestuncle: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Its nt wickedness n theres nothing dumb about that. my discovery is that a lady doesnt really appreciates the words as much as the look n the way it is said. if another guy says the same words to that same girl she may not respond like that. i found that line of toast interesting though.

But u ladies must learn to stop cursing or abusive, try to show some kindness

Twaci:
So last week a friend of mine told me how a cute looking guy stepped up to her with a cocky smile and confidently told her, "Bae, I just received a call from an angel who told me that if I don't ask u out, I'll just die..."

With an emotionless face, she had replied, "Call him back and tell him to reserve a room for u in heaven".

Now that line was just plain ridiculous and funny too grin. I am sure you all must have heard sillier and crazier pick up lines. Do share let's have fun!

grin
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by alexygrey: 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Boy: hello... Jenny my love

Girl: who is your love. I said I am not interested leave me alone aba

BOY: Take it easy now ooo

Girl: you must be stupid

Boy : which one now...

Girl: gba gba gba...

Boy: what is that

Girl: I just gave u a dirty slap

Boy: go go gba hun hun hunting. Yun..... Mmmmm ohhhhh.

Girl: what is that

Boy: I decided not to hit you back but I just banged you on my sofa
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by digitalembrace(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by kilmix: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
kendraloops:

You made me cry with laughter, thanks. Goodnight.

You gon pay me to make u laff again today.

Cash or POS? No cheques!
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Davidifeanyi: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Baby I Love you, Loven't I? My name is Obi...you are so cute so can I have your digits?
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by GentleFrank(m): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lolz !!!
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by digitalembrace(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Crixina:
I couldn't agree more.

Glad we could agree on something.

I often say picking a girl up is like dealing drugs. You're essentially trying to administer dopamine and possibly make a junkie out of her. Vulgar analogy, I know, but it's apt. Humor is the most popular delivery vehicle for dopamine but each girl is different and there's often a palette of things that rival humor you can discover and exploit. A mixed cocktail off that palette makes for a more potent druggie. I've met those that get a high off other's misfortunes and others that get tickled by effeminate mannerisms from a guy and some that get a high out of a brash uncouth fellow and ITKs that get their kicks from a dumb guy. 90% of the work is being observant on all cylinders.

Even then, personalized humor is a complex beast to master on a theoretical level as opposed to just going off creative instincts. Being able to classify humor and other features off her palette on the fly, unpack it, identify its salient bits and incorporate all that nimbly in engaging thoughtful conversation is a skill set on its own but when mastered could actually make you a victim of the proverbial "getting high on your own supply" because it really does feel good to identify someone's strings and pull at will.

Totally makes me feel like a creep sha cos when I say "hi" and she's thinking who's this one now sef? I'm running on all cylinders looking for avenues to slip some dopamine and in due time every evoked laugh is a result of a calculated Salvo. Worst part is, all that metacognizant work often gets me more interested in my internal dialog and the process more so than the conversation I'm having. I guess that makes me a narcissist. On the bright side, when I do fall in love, it's with a mental model of a person I assembled, which I feel is the purest form of affection. Completely unrestrained from physical attributes. So I guess that's the up side.

Don't mind me oh, I looked at your profile and saw that you write stuff so I decided to drop my own fantasy. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by ipunchbitches(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
shocked

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by lanicky(f): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
dmola:

Sorry I had to do this in public wish I ve a bter way ..ur chubby look kinda appeal to me, hope U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt mind if I chat U̶̲̥̅̊ up .plz!

Lol.....come to my chat (lanicky chat thread) check dating nd meet up section. smiley
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by lanicky(f): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
petkoffDrake:

Bae, I guess u were created on Saturday when God is tired and slept off! then on Sunday he finishes his wok and put more clay on ur backside! wow! sweety, ur close to b called ANGEL.

Lol.....thanks anyways smiley
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by lanicky(f): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Aare2050:
Olanike! Olanike!! Olanikeee!!!
Eemelo nimo pe e?
If I wan toast u, noreply me wit such o.
I will just calld angel to reserve to space.
And u will be like 'u n who'?
N I will tell u: its Me n u

Lol.
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Crixina(f): 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
digitalembrace:

Glad we could agree on something.

I often say picking a girl up is like dealing drugs. You're essentially trying to administer dopamine and possibly make a junkie out of her. Vulgar analogy, I know, but it's apt. Humor is the most popular delivery vehicle for dopamine but each girl is different and there's often a palette of things that rival humor you can discover and exploit. A mixed cocktail off that palette makes for a more potent druggie. I've met those that get a high off other's misfortunes and others that get tickled by effeminate mannerisms from a guy and some that get a high out of a brash uncouth fellow and ITKs that get their kicks from a dumb guy. 90% of the work is being observant on all cylinders.

Even then, personalized humor is a complex beast to master on a theoretical level as opposed to just going off creative instincts. Being able to classify humor and other features off her palette on the fly, unpack it, identify its salient bits and incorporate all that nimbly in engaging thoughtful conversation is a skill set on its own but when mastered could actually make you a victim of the proverbial "getting high on your own supply" because it really does feel good to identify someone's strings and pull at will.

Totally makes me feel like a creep sha cos when I say "hi" and she's thinking who's this one now sef? I'm running on all cylinders looking for avenues to slip some dopamine and in due time every evoked laugh is a result of a calculated Salvo. Worst part is, all that metacognizant work often gets me more interested in my internal dialog and the process more so than the conversation I'm having. I guess that makes me a narcissist. On the bright side, when I do fall in love, it's with a mental model of a person I assembled, which I feel is the purest form of affection. Completely unrestrained from physical attributes. So I guess that's the up side.

Don't mind me oh, I looked at your profile and saw that you write stuff so I decided to drop my own fantasy. Lol.
From your write up,I'm sure you don't disappoint,but I couldn't help but notice the part you pointed out that you could get high on your own supply.

I got a déjà vu there.
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by wiloy2k8(m): 12:35am On Apr 08, 2015
t
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by wiloy2k8(m): 12:42am On Apr 08, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Baby were you injured?
And the girl is like why?
Baby, I mean were you injured when you fell from heaven?

The line to me is very lame tho and it's common

nawa some babes fine for here oooo . akwaibom / Enugu ... shouting change .hmmm
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Supermiy: 1:09am On Apr 08, 2015
hizaya61:

Maybe na one of those igbo guys selling spare part for oshodi
buhahahahaha.. Rotfl grin
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 08, 2015
Hi Twaci, you're beautiful and I wanna meet you can I have your contacts...(No pick up lines o, I mean it)
Twaci:
So last week a friend of mine told me how a cute looking guy stepped up to her with a cocky smile and confidently told her, "Bae, I just received a call from an angel who told me that if I don't ask u out, I'll just die..."

With an emotionless face, she had replied, "Call him back and tell him to reserve a room for u in heaven".

Now that line was just plain ridiculous and funny too grin. I am sure you all must have heard sillier and crazier pick up lines. Do share let's have fun!

grin
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by kinibigdeal(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
tolusan:
Hi Twaci, you're beautiful and I wanna meet you can I have your contacts...(No pick up lines o, I mean it)

You need to consult the oracle first...ORIGIN101
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
lol. ok then! where can the oracle be found? I hope we don't have to get to Okija. Over to the Oracle then. BTW I just noticed she has not responded
kinibigdeal:

You need to consult the oracle first...ORIGIN101
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 09, 2015
aNus.co85:

this actually happened to me.................

Me: bawoni,òmó
Omo Ala'ta: mo wapa
Me: *face lookin sad and worried* told her '' i kòn sele pelu fone mi,there is something wrong with my phone''
omo ala'ta: kilo sele pelu fone e? whats wronging with it?
Me: namba e o sin'be, ur phone number is not in it *with a cute paso smile on my ugly area boy face*
omo alata: she laughs and drops the ata wéwè on her head and collected my phone and typed her namba in it.

now u've solved da problem u gat with ur phone,how'bout that limp_pencil_diick u got,when u tellin us what l8a happened between u n da alata?
grin grin grin
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by SavageGarden(m): 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
lanicky:
Lol.

I love her reply.
holy smokes babe you've got a bright future behind you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.