Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? (18427 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by MrsChima(f): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, canada is better than usa

If you say so. I will stick with USA.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah why did those people defect

I found that very strange. they were all leaving at once
that part, am still trying to find out, in my opinion, i think it was power struggle, it started after obasanjo tenure as president was over, some people thought it was their time to rule the country and so they were peeved when they didnt get the chance.... Same happen during jonathan's time. Jonathan was to stand for jux one term and step down as flagbearer after than but he also didnt agree so that led to more mis-understanding and the breakaway.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrsChima:

If you say so. I will stick with USA.
lol, what advantages does the usa have over canada?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
coolNigerian men are perfect grin. Especially the ones with brown skin tone,drives me crazy

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
that part, am still trying to find out, in my opinion, i think it was power struggle, it started after obasanjo tenure as president was over, some people thought it was their time to rule the country and so they were peeved when they didnt get the chance.... Same happen during jonathan's time. Jonathan was to stand for jux one term and step down as flagbearer after than but he also didnt agree so that led to more mis-understanding and the breakaway.

who thought it was their turn

is anybody else actually going to get a chance

like egbiras, itshekiris, efiks and all those people

why is Obasanjo's opinion held so highly all the time

anything that happens they interview him about it

whats so important about what he thinks
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by MrsChima(f): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, what advantages does the usa have over canada?

Each country's has its perks and it is all about preference. I chose USA because I can. undecided kiss
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by MrsChima(f): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
esosa993:
coolNigerian men are perfect grin. Especially the ones with brown skin tone,drives me crazy

undecided
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by nwadiuko1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Iranian
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

who thought it was their turn

is anybody else actually going to get a chance

like egbiras, itshekiris, efiks and all those people

why is Obasanjo's opinion held so highly all the time

anything that happens they interview him about it

whats so important about what he thinks
i jux dont why but in nigeria, obasanjo is king. I jux cant explain
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrsChima:

Each country's has its perks and it is all about preference. I chose USA because I can. undecided kiss
dont forget to call me when u get ur greencard okay. Lmao
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by MrsChima(f): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
dont forget to call me when u get ur greencard okay. Lmao

Why? grin
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by DaisyII: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
A guy from ireland would do
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrsChima:

Why? grin
lol come on dear, u know why.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by MrsChima(f): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:

.So you only want me for my greencard? cry cry

What have they done to my sweet Ghana man? cry cry

(Drinking cyanide (
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by MrsChima(f): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:

(Drinking cyanide)
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrsChima:

(Drinking cyanide)
awww dear, dont do dis to me. U know i wont ever do that to u.... I will jux be celebrating with u. Nothing else, u are way important than piece of paper.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
i jux dont why but in nigeria, obasanjo is king. I jux cant explain

interesting

I was reading an article that said that one of the reasons GEJ lost the election was because he lost obj's support

and GEJ's office and obj's office were quarelling
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

interesting

I was reading an article that said that one of the reasons GEJ lost the election was because he lost obj's support

and GEJ's office and obj's office were quarelling
yeah thats true, obasanjo is king and whatever he says is final.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
yeah thats true, obasanjo is king and whatever he says is final.

hmm

but his time don pass na
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

hmm

but his time don pass na
lmao, its true but he is still powerful oo.....btw do u follow politics in the u.k too? Labour party, scottish party etc
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
lmao, its true but he is still powerful oo.....btw do u follow politics in the u.k too? Labour party, scottish party etc

I followed it very closely during the election

but truth be told it just ended up frustrating me so I'm taking a break from it for now

at least Nigerian politics is very explosive, even though they're all lying through their teeth
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

I followed it very closely during the election

but truth be told it just ended up frustrating me so I'm taking a break from it for now

at least Nigerian politics is very explosive, even though they're all lying through their teeth

then get ready for drama coz naija politics is very interesting, its tribal, its abusive, its entertaining, its crazy. Make sure u dont get emotional when ur tribe is insulted tho coz it happens all the time. Lol
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
then get ready for drama coz naija politics very interesting, its tribal, its abusive, its entertaining, its crazy. Make sure u dont get emotional when ur tribe is insulted tho coz it happens all the time. Lol

Lol youre telling me

Im still reeling from the Orubebe saga. Mehn

yeah I think ive realised that. its part and parcel I guess
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by MrsChima(f): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle...back off heffa! angry

That's my Ghana man! grin angry
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol youre telling me

Im still reeling from the Orubebe saga. Mehn

yeah I think ive realised that. its part and parcel I guess
btw can u sing? N do u have a cockney accent?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrsChima:

Lol Captainswag225 are you seeing this

better warn her o
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrsChima:
awwww, u are killing me with love. * passes out*
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

better warn her o
jesus, i don die oo. Polygamy aint gud. Lol
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by MrsChima(f): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

better warn her o

grin grin (sharpening cutlass)
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
btw can u sing? N do u have a cockney accent?

I can kind of sing but I would improve if I practiced regularly

I don't have a cockney accent, its quite difficult to find anybody of my generation possessing such

the cockney accent has largely been replaced by something called "multicultural London English" which is English which has been influenced by the languages and accents of immigrants to the country

the only people of my generation who speak anything close to cockney do that because they live in an area where its a traditional "dialect", like East London

can you sing? and what kind of accent do you have
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by MrsChima(f): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
jesus, i don die oo. Polygamy aint gud. Lol

It is the Nigerian way to be polygamous. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Penile Length (pics) / 10 Insights You Should Take Steps Into Serious Relationship Before Marriage / Boobs And Ass Everywhere!! Photos From A Strip Club In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.