Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? (64004 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
a parlor,bedroom,bathroom,kitchen n store

Is that a self contain? That's a one bedroom flat! And to think you said u can't with this definition in mind? Oh God!
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by blackjack21(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2015
doris4u:
Am not saying d lady married him cos of lottery. Am saying dat u can never tell wat d future will be .if its isn't better at d early stage of marriage, it might be in d nearest future
I understand

11:18:36
Thu, Apr 16, 2015
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by blackjack21(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2015
vfactor:

Is that a self contain? That's a one bedroom flat! And to think you said u can't with this definition in mind? Oh God!
don't mind her. I was just giving her that kind of look- you know quarter to six kinda look. undecided

11:24:14
Thu, Apr 16, 2015
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mirexxx(f): 11:29am On Apr 16, 2015
vfactor:

mind your biz!
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mirexxx(f): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2015
Hexzyz:

Myopic though.
nobody cares what you think! d op asked a question and i answered so mind your business
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by wordcat(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2015
Iamsynord:
Expantiate on the term " Self Contain "

Self Contain is a one room apartment with personal toilet and kitchen.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Blackfire(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
No i won't smiley

garri soaker forming posh* yimu*
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by wordcat(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:

That's Mini Flat.

A Self Contain is just a room, bathroom and Kitchen.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Truckpusher(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Chews gum and blows it let it make sound grin
grin grin
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by bynat(f): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2015
Yes keh

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Burger01(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
...all-in-one.
smiley
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by gracymicky(f): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2015
Yes I can[b][/b]
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Truckpusher(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:
Wait, what's a self contain?
It's another name for a smaller penthouse. cheesy grin
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by ElFenomeno1: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2015
There is nothing like settlement in a self contain!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by nekaa(f): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2015
Does it fit two?

yes i am aswering question with question...
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mulattoclaro(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
zinachidi:
*spreads mat waiting to listen to true lies* grin
God bless you. Liars everywhere. One reason I didn't marry a Nigerian girl. They're so full of lies.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by dollarlander: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:
Would you agree to "start life" with him in a self contain?

Be sincere.
Open up.

smiley

I have seen a couple who had nothing in a room he lived before he got married. On the day of their marriage the money people gave them is what they used to buy mattress that day for their honey moon. Today they are rolling in millions. The wife has a magnificent School, from nursery to secondary school in Delta state. The husband is controlling millions on daily basis.

How you start does not matter, as long as you are with God, nobody can stop you from going to where you are destined to be.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mulattoclaro(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
jamex93:
angry angry angry

any lady that cant settle down wit you in a self cont

dont worth being around your bungalow

PARA MODE
gbam.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by LEXYCOM: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
If not a duplex, I will remain in my father house
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by marychommy(f): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yea I will. I married my husband in one room self contain today we r living in 3 bedroom flat. Living in a room be it face me I face you doesn't matter what matter is if d guy has a vision and hardworking you both will grow to be landlord and landlady

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Jennynkk(f): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
if you love your man, yes you can.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by peteruuu(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
*Spreads mat*

oya,ladies kontunu your lies grin
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nicepoker(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
No i won't smiley
really.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Bants(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fairgodwin:

Expatiate.

All na same thing tomato and tometo
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by reallinks: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
self contain is very much ok for a start, for me i say yes
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Bants(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
God bless you. Liars everywhere. One reason I didn't marry a Nigerian girl. They're so full of lies.

I Concur
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by nickishire: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
I presently live in room and parlour self contain with my husband......cant wait to live in a 12-bedroom mansion with d same man.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by tellwisdom: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Op, u are foolish...Most of these gurls don't live in a good house; yet, u want to corrupt them with a whole big house as self contain.sad

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
yes cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Bants(m): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
If you going to marry a girl that will settle in concrete self contain is best you pick her from a mud house or probably from another self contain

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker / They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS / These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.