Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,388 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? (64003 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Petra23(f): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yeah! Me,Myself and I can.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by per1: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
@ 16yrs they can't accept any thing. @36yrs they won't mind a humble begining. Remember how ur parent started and made it big.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Mekzmoney(m): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
U ar a wife material my dear....
ginawest:
i gladly will....as far as dre z a roof ova my head,d type of ouz doesn't matter.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:
Wait, what's a self contain?
Ask us again... sadsad
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by nwadiuko1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
If I were to be a woman....yes I will......
My mum started with dad when he was living in "one room" face me I face you..... Now she is the landlady to more than 60 people

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wait o,is it him she want to get married to or his house?if she doesn't want to marry a guy living in a self contain apartment she should rent a mansion with her own money then.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Mekzmoney(m): 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Op I tot u would say a single room or pahaps, public compound.... Women are all looking 4 alrdy made man... Hmm..
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
nickishire:
I presently live in room and parlour self contain with my husband......cant wait to live in a 12-bedroom mansion with d same man.
Awwww. I admire you (no homo biko) smiley God will sure bless you. When I grow up I will surly be like you. smiley

I love your originality. kiss kiss
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
i have a friend that actually started with her husband in a self contain but now they stay in a 3 bedroom flat. I actually gave her a name 'VIRTUOUS WOMAN’ so i can do that with my man, i just pray he doesn't forget our days of small beginning.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by ireneidiva(f): 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hell No!
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by rachealb(f): 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:
Would you agree to "start life" with him in a self contain?

Be sincere.
Open up.

smiley
happiness is all dat matters. starting life in a self contain (no matter d standard) does not mean u wont be greater in life. likewise, starting life in a duple does not guarantee a happy long lasting marriage. Infact its a good thing for d guy cos ladies are the planner. before u knw it, that self contain will turn to a paradise. PEACE
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by omooba2019(f): 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
I presently live in a self contain, I would add my rent with his, so hee'll have a better appartment and live more comfortably after marriage.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
ladies always appear to be saints on social media platforms but in real life she will be like, over my dead body will i ever settle down with in a self contain apartment.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by kintus(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Are dear are you sure? abi U just the talk to attract 'em? [i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cheesy angry sad
mimiejacobz:
self contains are of different types and yes as long as is not the face me I slap u kinda self contain
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by pbs4real(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzzTega:
Self contain gat levels. Yes,I can.
Starting from there and ending in a duplex aint bad. smiley
hehe,is dis cumin 4rm a naija babe?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by villavic(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
mimiejacobz:
self contains are of different types and yes as long as is not the face me I slap u kinda self contain

whether face me n face u or back me n back u, wen u really love him don't judge him with his capability cos u no b babalawo way go c 2moro
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by 9jatatafo(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Climbing dogoyaro tree to see clearly all the lies NL babes dey tell. Make babes know say to get self contain for Lagos and Abuja nor be beans ooo
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by driand(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
No i won't smiley
very honest, I like that! But beware.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by bemyguest(f): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why not. I married in a self contain but today not like that as in after marriage 4 months later My Hubby and i moved into a bigger apartment.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
You guys always make this marriage/co-habiting issue look like the woman is bringing nothing to the table.

Ladies would you do this... would you do that?

What if I have a job and we pull funds together and get a 1 bedroom flat? Isn't that a possibility?

Anyway, I know a self-contain comes with a restroom and kitchen, those are the most important sections of a house to me.
So, yes I can settle down with him in a self-contain.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by pbs4real(m): 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
a parlor,bedroom,bathroom,kitchen n store
dis is nt a self contain,its a mini flat. .lolz
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by help3852: 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzzTega:
Self contain gat levels. Yes,I can.
Starting from there and ending in a duplex aint bad. smiley
Where I live a self-con is 350k per annually

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Phinagold(f): 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
mimiejacobz:
pretenders does the worst.ur type will even settle in batcher

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by U2ice(m): 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
ginawest:
i gladly will....as far as dre z a roof ova my head,d type of ouz doesn't matter.

Wat a beautiful lie.....

U go fit live 4 container b dt oo

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by floridam(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Any lady who's not ready to start from the scratch with you definitely is not worth you when you are made.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by pbs4real(m): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
No i won't smiley
sowie 2 say dis,i tink u stil gat a lot 2 learn abt life*no offence*
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Bsc(m): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:
Wait, what's a self contain?
Na container wey moni dey inside...ajebutter....if dem follo u reach huz now e fit b say ........make I no talk.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Phinagold(f): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
mimiejacobz:
pretenders does the worst.ur type will even settle in batche
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
The environment matters ooo.! It's depends on where it is situated!
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Of'cos yes, i will. Couples living in face me i slap u are happily married. It is not about today but tomorrow, as long as he is not a jobless man and neither am i, our lives will change 4 good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker / They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS / These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.