Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Barka Juma'ah - Islam for Muslims (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Barka Juma'ah (108297 Views)

Barka Da Sallah Nairalanders / Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak / Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barka Juma'ah by babs787(m): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2012
Sis Fayezik and babs87,Longtime,asalamu alaykum.

Wa Alaekun Salam. Thank you for the post.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by olawalebabs(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2012
Happy Jummah,
Don't forget the spiritual bath
Put on your best cloth
Use little perfume.
Go to the mosque early for you to listen to the sermon
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 5:57am On Feb 17, 2012
Juma'ah Kareem and Salaama to you MUslim BRothers and Sisters.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2012
Jum'ah mubarakahhhhh
Re: Barka Juma'ah by mukina2: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2012
Barka Juma'ah! smiley
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2012
Jumah mubarak pepel. . . kiss
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2012
Jum'ah karreemah.

can those who attend jum'ah service always tell us what they hear after the service? it would make this thread more beneficial.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by olawalebabs(m): 8:41am On Mar 02, 2012
^^that is one thing with you, always innovative. But i think a thread like that exist. (not sure)
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2012
^thanks for the compliment bro. how av u bn?
Re: Barka Juma'ah by ronkeenuf(f): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2012
Salamalaykum everyone, barka Juma'ah, may Allah grant us all the grace to observe many more jumah.

deols:

Jum'ah karreemah.

can those who attend jum'ah service always tell us what they hear after the service? it would make this thread more beneficial.

olawalebab:

^^that is one thing with you, always innovative. But i think a thread like that exist. (not sure)

it used to be on this same thread.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by mukina2: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2012
^
that was the purpose of this thread, from the first page, someway along the line . .people just kept posting Barka Juma'ah.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by azeeza(f): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2012
Umar bin khattab(RA) said "Fear your sins more than your enemy, as your sins are more dangerous to you than your enemies".may almighty Allah forgive our sinn Amin. jumaat Kareem to you all .
Re: Barka Juma'ah by maclatunji: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2012
mukina2:

^
that was the purpose of this thread, from the first page, someway along the line . .people just kept posting Barka Juma'ah.

LOL
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2012
ronkeenuf:

Salamalaykum everyone, barka Juma'ah, may Allah grant us all the grace to observe many more jumah.

it used to be on this same thread.
wa alaykum salam

mukina2:

^
let us keep it going

azeeza:

Umar bin khattab(RA) said "Fear your sins more than your enemy, as your sins are more dangerous to you than your enemies".may almighty Allah forgive our sinn Amin. jumaat Kareem to you all .

I love this. while many are running away from their enemies, they've accumulated sins. froom one babalawo to the other.

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
Juma'ah Kareem to you All.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by azeeza(f): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2012
jumma'a mubarak. may Allah gladden our heart, attend to our needs take us away 4rm our fear perfect our faith in him and make us stand firm in islam. Allahu Akbar....
Re: Barka Juma'ah by maclatunji: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2012
azeeza: jumma'a mubarak. may Allah gladden our heart, attend to our needs take us away 4rm our fear perfect our faith in him and make us stand firm in islam. Allahu Akbar....

Amin, I love prayers. grin
Re: Barka Juma'ah by mukina2: 9:10am On Mar 23, 2012
barka Juma'ah

Alhamdulilah for so many reasons, MashaAllah for the gift of life smiley
Re: Barka Juma'ah by jamil2(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2012
mukina2: barka Juma'ah

Alhamdulilah for so many reasons, MashaAllah for the gift of life smiley

Ameen Sister wishing best for the Muslims.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Jimkab(m): 12:05am On Mar 24, 2012
All days are equal but Friday is special, amke it more profitable by engaging in all sorts of good deeds, may you be among the successful ones in this world and hereafter.

My Jumat this day at my new place has not been all that interesting because the Khutbah is very brief and only in Arabic though the message is clear but it is repeated weekly, the pre-sermon lecture that varies is delvered in Hausa language only.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by maclatunji: 5:47am On Apr 06, 2012
^I wonder why many of the Imams do not vary their Jumat sermons in the North that is. They just expect that the pre-khutbah by a learned person is enough? Barka Jumah to everybody.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Miroslavklose: 8:06am On Apr 06, 2012
Barka Jumai to u all cheesy
Re: Barka Juma'ah by azeeza(f): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2012
Barka da jumma'a jamma. Remember to give alms. salaam
Re: Barka Juma'ah by jamil2(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2012
Barka da Juma'a to you all we shouldn't forget to be attending Mosque on time because listening a khutbah is a part of Juma'a and also what the imam would preach on the khutbah should be putting into practice by so doing one should understand what the deen is all about and where you find it difficult to comprehend ask question for better understand. May Almighty Allah Accept our good deeds and forgive us where we are wrong Ameen.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by maclatunji: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2012
jamil!:
Barka da Juma'a to you all we shouldn't forget to be attending Mosque on time because listening a khutbah is a part of Juma'a and also what the Imam would preach on the khutbah should be putting into practice by so doing one should understand what the deen is all about and where you find it difficult to comprehend ask question for better understanding. May Almighty Allah Accept our good deeds and forgive us where we are wrong Ameen.

I agree, Barka Jumat! (With a silent 't') cheesy.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Gbamar(f): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2012
Baraka Jumah.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 18, 2012
Jum'ah mubarakahhhhh
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 6:30am On Jun 01, 2012
Jumáh Mubarakah.May Allah bless us with many more jum'ah on the surface of the earth.

I'll be back with the sermon IA.

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by maclatunji: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2012
Barka Jumah! What is the deal with people who come to Jumat and keep reciting the Qur'an whilst the Imam is delivering the sermon (Khutbah)? Nothing short of stupid to me.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2012
back as promisd. I got d following from d sermon.

The Imam enjoined us to

1. Be forgiving(he told d story of the prophet and the people of abyssinia and how angel Jubril asked to destroy them after they stoned the prophet. He (S.A.W) forgave them.

2. Be patient (he enjoined us to imbibe this in Solaat as some pple rush to perform it thereby losing rewards)

3. Be wise when dealing with matters(he called it 'iwoye soro' and d above is d best translation I could come up with)

4. Give the following people their due rights
a. Family members
b. Fellow Muslims
c. Neighbours
he further explained how a Muslim family member gets a bigger right than a non Muslim one. And a Muslim neighbour who's also family gets it higher. I hope everyone gets d drift wv d above example.

5. To love others as yourself
Re: Barka Juma'ah by ayinba1(f): 12:41am On Jun 03, 2012
Barka jumaah

Lesson from Jumaah
Regardless of sociocultural backgrounds, all Muslims should endeavor to be like the Prophet of Islam. Examples of so called Islamic nations where Muslims are killing each other due to tribal reasons while supposedly kufar regions are at peace.

Muslims cannot continue to be silent in their society saying " it does not concern us" for example, the legalization of same sex marriage in some states.

Reminder that there will come a time when holding on to this deen will be likened to holding on to hot coal.

Salam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply)

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.