Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Barka Juma'ah - Islam for Muslims (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Barka Juma'ah (108298 Views)

Barka Da Sallah Nairalanders / Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak / Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barka Juma'ah by zayhal(f): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2012
Asalam alaykum

Barka Jum'a brothers, sisters.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2012
Salam sister
Re: Barka Juma'ah by maclatunji: 9:25am On Jun 22, 2012
zayhal: Asalam alaykum

Barka Jum'a brothers, sisters.

Wa Alaykum Salam Barka Jumah to you too.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by faroukbabs: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2012
Salam alaykum 2 my bro and sis in islam.
Barka jumah. May allah accept it from us as an act of ibadah.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2012
wa alaykum salam.
Jum'ah kareemah. I missed jum'ah prayers today. Too bad I slept cry cry
Re: Barka Juma'ah by maclatunji: 8:51am On Jun 23, 2012
^That is really funny! However, you are covered now, attending Jumah is not compulsory for women- I am sure you know. What is compulsory is that if you do not attend Jumah, you must prau Dhur like any other day 4 rakats.

When is jumuah friday obligatory

In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness. Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright. We bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad (saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.

Fiqh-us-Sunnah Fiqh 2.131a

Topic: Who are exempted from the obligatory Friday mid-day prayers.

‘Salatul Jumuah’ is an obligation upon every free, adult, sane, resident, adult male believer who has the ability to attend the ‘salah’ and does not have a valid excuse to miss it. ‘Salatul Jumuah’ however, is not obligatory on the following:
Women.
Children.

The person who is ill and faces hardship if he goes to the mosque, or who fears that his illness will be increased by going to the mosque, or whose recovery will be delayed. This also includes the person who is nursing a very ill person, if especially, the ill person cannot manage in the absence of the nursing person.

For the traveler. This is based on the fact that the Prophet (saws) traveled and did not perform the ‘Salatul Jumuah’ but only prayed the ‘dhuhr’ and 'asr’ together during the time of the ‘dhuhr’ prayers.

Environmental restraints like extreme rain or cold, etc.

Your Question: When a Person is in travelling is jummah prayer is compulsory for him??

If one is traveling away from one’s place of residence, the attendance of Jumuah prayer is not obligatory upon them in Shariah, but rather optional. If they attend the Jumuah prayer when traveling, they will receive a huge reward from their Lord; and if for any reason whatsoever they abstain from it, there is absolutely no sin upon them.

Your Question: ….when is jummah prayer is compulsory for a person

To attend the Jumuah sermon and prayer in congregation is obligatory upon every free, sane, resident, adult male believer who has the ability to attend the ‘salah’ and does not have an extremely valid excuse to miss it.

Whatever written of Truth and benefit is only due to Allah’s Assistance and Guidance, and whatever of error is of me alone. Allah Alone Knows Best and He is the Only Source of Strength.

Your brother and well wisher in Islam,

Burhan

http://www.islamhelpline.com/node/7949
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2012
Jumah Mubarak everyone.
I missed you guise . . . . . . . . . sad
Re: Barka Juma'ah by maclatunji: 6:33am On Jul 06, 2012
Same to you and everybody else.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by jamil2(m): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2012
Juma'ah Kareem to my BRothers and Sisters and in advance happy Ramadan!
Re: Barka Juma'ah by azeeza(f): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2012
jamil!:
Juma'ah Kareem to my BRothers and Sisters and in advance happy Ramadan!

same here and to all ummah...

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by mukina2: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2012
Barka Juma'ah the first for this year's Ramadan, May Allah accept our Ibadah.

Ramadan Kareem. smiley

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by jobaskia(m): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ramadam Kareem to everyone. May Allah(swt) make us to see many more years of it

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by zayhal(f): 6:01am On Jul 27, 2012
Barka jum'a esteemed brothers and sisters. Hope we're having a barka-filled time this Ramadan.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by maclatunji: 6:12am On Jul 27, 2012
^ I wish you same.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by kokozain(m): 6:22am On Aug 03, 2012
Barka jumah to all bro and sis. In d house may ALLAH accept all our ibadah towards HIM and crown our effort with aljanah firdaus ameen.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by jamil2(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2012
kokozain: Barka jumah to all bro and sis. In d house may ALLAH accept all our ibadah towards HIM and crown our effort with aljanah firdaus ameen.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by kokozain(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2012
Barka jumah to all bro & sis in d house. Pls endeavour to increase ur ibadah during dis last 10 days because all d good things in dis life does not certain dat we will all aquire it but we all knw dat death is unaquintable to all of us and we dont knw when it will come(may Allah let us av more yrs to spend on earth in good health,wealthiness and wit all d goodies of life ameen) and we ar to account for HIM our deeds in dis life. May Allah grant us ALJANA FIRDAUS ameen

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by bntY: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
salam peeps,I like to share our jumah sermon wt u.

The imam talked about the famous nite,laitul qadri.we all know about the greatness and all the blessing locked in.just want to point our attention to some things.
-the nite can be found in the last ten days of ramadan which started 2 days ago.
-the prophet went further to specify it is actually in the odd days,21,23,25......but wait a minute.it is smarter not to limit our search to these odd days because of this issue of moon sighting.our day 21 may actually be 20 wt Allah so play safe and stay up all the ten nites.
- our beloved prophet(SAW) and the companions didn't do any collective worship on this nites during their time so we are urged to desist from such.I mean various organizations gathering people in the name of laitul qadri is not the best.
- we are expected to repeat dis words often during d nite:allahumo innaka afuwun tuibul afwan fa afuwanna.
.....may Allah count us among the beneficiaries of the nite.

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by jamil2(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2012
Salam, special Juma'ah greeting to my Brothers and Sister on board and on the other hand to say bye-bye to the most blessed month, hopely we spend much of our time with Allah by glorifying and thanking Him for making us among the servants that fast throughout this blessing month may our acts of Ibadah be accepted, and however may He the Exalted grant mercy upon us and reward us with Jannatul Firdaus Ameen.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Remii(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
Jummah Mubarak

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by Wizeboy(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2012
Today is a SPECIAL JUMMAH been the last Friday of the Glorious Month of RAMADAN... May Almighty Allah showers us HIS blessings, favour & mercy and continue to guide and guard us toward HIS right path.

JUMMAH MUBARAK!!!
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 8:12am On Aug 24, 2012
barka jum'ah

long may we live

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by jamil2(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2012
deols: barka jum'ah

long may we live
Ameen¤ same to you and the entire Muslim Ummah.

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by Sweetnecta: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
jumu'ah; jim, mim, hamzah, ha.

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by Sweetnecta: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2012
Jumu'ah karim. i pray good for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by sino(m): 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
Jumu'ah mubarak to my beloved brothers and sisters.
Jumu'ah was on point today, the imam talked about Hajj. The history and significance.
Do you know that the month of hajj are: Shawwal, Dhul Qa'da and the first 10 days of Dhul Hijja? Well now you know wink
Re: Barka Juma'ah by jamil2(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetnecta: Jumu'ah karim. i pray good for everyone.

And I pray good for you Akhy.

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by busar(m): 7:05am On Sep 14, 2012
●|● Virtues of Friday ●|● The Prophet -sallAllâhu 'alaihi
wassallam- said: "Friday is the master of
days, and the greatest of them before
Allâh. It is greater before Allâh than the
day of al-Adha and the day of al-Fitr. It
has five characteristics: 1. On this day Allâh created Adam
-'alaihissallam,
2. On it He sent Adam -'alaihissallam-
down to the earth,
3. On it Allâh caused Adam
-'alaihissallam- to die, 4. On it there is a time when a person
does not ask Allâh for anything but He
gives it to him, so long as he does not
ask for anything haraam, and
5. On it the Hour will begin. There is no angel who is close to Allâh,
no heaven, no earth, no wind, no
mountain and no sea that does not fear
Friday.” [Narrated by Ibn Maajah; 1084; Classed
as hasan by Shaykh al-Albaani in
Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 2279]
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Wizeboy(m): 8:48am On Sep 14, 2012
BARKA JUMA'AH... May Almighty Allah continue to grant us His mercy and favour

Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2012
Jum'ah kareemah
Re: Barka Juma'ah by maclatunji: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2012
Wizeboy: BARKA JUMA'AH... May Almighty Allah continue to grant us His mercy and favour

Ameen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.