Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Barka Juma'ah - Islam for Muslims (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Barka Juma'ah (108049 Views)

Barka Da Sallah Nairalanders / Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak / Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barka Juma'ah by zayhal(f): 9:59am On Feb 01, 2013
Barka Jum'a.

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by Wizeboy(m): 7:49am On Feb 15, 2013
BARKA JUMA'AH... May Almighty Allah continue to bless and guide us through the right path. AMIN

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by zayhal(f): 8:57am On Feb 15, 2013
Jum'ah mubarak brothers and sisters.

It's been quiet around here. Why?

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 10:08am On Feb 15, 2013
zayhal: Jum'ah mubarak brothers and sisters.

It's been quiet around here. Why?

Same to you.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 22, 2013
ر يوم طلعت فيه الشمس يوم الجمعة؛ فيه خلق الله آدم،
وفيه أدخل الجنة، وفيه أخرج منها، ولا تقوم الساعة إلا في يوم الجمعة))

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2013
toba: ر يوم طلعت فيه الشمس يوم الجمعة؛ فيه خلق الله آدم،
وفيه أدخل الجنة، وفيه أخرج منها، ولا تقوم الساعة إلا في يوم الجمعة))

that is a beautiful poem. Do u mind translating it, toba? and where did you get it from.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 22, 2013
deols:

that is a beautiful poem. Do u mind translating it, toba? and where did you get it from.
WOw it worked. I did that because of you deols wink smiley cool
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2013
Day when the sun rises on Friday; God created Adam,
And which enter Paradise, and it took out of them, and it does not time only on Friday
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2013
that is not everything. You need to put it all
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2013
Say what?
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
toba: Say what?
lol. the translation is bad. where did you get it from and btw, why did u put it because of me
Re: Barka Juma'ah by sino(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
dominique: @sino
I also served in Benue and I know its not easy to be serving in an area where there are non-Muslims but if you can manage to get to Makurdi, Gboko or Oturkpo. You'll find yoruba speaking Masjid in those towns. But if You can't make the distance, Allah sees your heart. I kept my faith alive by reading Quran, texts and listening to lectures.

Jumah Mubarak all smiley

JazakumuLLAH khayran, those places you mentioned are very far from my ppa, i can't afford to make such journey. Alhamdulilah we've got more brothers here, and we're trying to help ourselves in the deen
through MCAN.

Jumu'ah Mubarak brothers and sisters!
Re: Barka Juma'ah by dominique(f): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
^ glad to see that. MCAN was not very functional in my area during my time cos the Muslim corpers weren't forthcoming, we tried to change that before we left tho. They were building a Mosque in obi LG as at the time I left.

Juma'ah Mubarak all smiley
Re: Barka Juma'ah by sino(m): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
^ they must have finished it by now i guess. i always dont know why Muslims run away from their responsiblity, May Allah reward you for your efforts amin.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
deols:
lol. the translation is bad. where did you get it from and btw, why did u put it because of me
hmm. its what i can say here. lips sealed.

think im more convinced now.............
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 01, 2013
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2013
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2013
deols:

you are derailing d thread, toba

jum,ah mubaaarakah
SMH. instead of you to admit you like what i posted, you're here hiding under the disguise of 'derailing' Aren't they islamic greeting cards? SMH once again
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 11:54am On Mar 01, 2013
toba: SMH. instead of you to admit you like what i posted, you're here hiding under the disguise of 'derailing' Aren't they islamic greeting cards? SMH once again

lol..u are a character man. I didny see anything relating to jum'ah on d cards hence d reason for my warning against derailment.

ok. thank you. happy now?

eid mubaaaaaaarakah
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
deols:

lol..u are a character man. I didny see anything relating to jum'ah on d cards hence d reason for my warning against derailment.

ok. thank you. happy now?

eid mubaaaaaaarakah
Abeg free me angry sad
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
grin Please toba explain why you are here for ladies? grin grin

topic,

Juma'ah Mubarak to you all.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by maclatunji: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
sino: ^ they must have finished it by now i guess. i always dont know why Muslims run away from their responsiblity, May Allah reward you for your efforts amin.

Sorry to see you are experiencing such difficulties in Benue. I served a few kilometers outside Benue in Northern Cross River. Transport costs and the risks of travelling to and fro for Jumat must make it tough for you guys.

Barka Jumah to everyone.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by maclatunji: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
sino: Jumu'ah mubarak brothers and sisters, may Allah accepts our prayers amin.

Jumu'ah's khutba today was not it at all, just like last week, the imam came in and recited what seems like a secret scroll from ancient arabia, no translation or explanation and the whole jumu'ah was done within 15mins!

How do one get recharged spiritually with this kind of format?! with the fact that the society is morally and spiritually dead.

I pray Allah continue to guide us all amin.

Just seeing this. This is the same format used in Ogoja Central Mosque. A pre-khutbah is done in Hausa for about 30 minutes. The Imam arrives in an old Mercedes about 15 minutes to 2pm. Reads the same khutbah from the 'ancient manuscript' in Arabic #LOL before Salat.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by sino(m): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
@mac, lol i guess its a trend in these parts, 'ancient manuscript' style lol

Now we have the pre-khutba too and in hausa language, they are discussing how to perform salah and i think its very good they started this.

Jumu'ah mubarakah to you and everyone.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by abdulg: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2013
toba:

Brothers and Sisters in Islam, I have been following ur post on Nairaland, pls i will like u to contribute ur knowledge in a facebook group that soully for muslim to learn by asking and answering question on Islam the group is click and contribute
https://www.facebook.com/bidemi.joshua3?ref=notif&notif_t=friend_confirmed#!/groups/aboutreligion/

Re: Barka Juma'ah by Wizeboy(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2013
JUMU'AH MUBARAKAH

Let us always remember that "All sons of Adam are sinners BUT the best of SINNERS are those who REPENT". We should always strive hard not to commit sin and repent from the one we have already committed.

Almighty Allah will continue to uphold our faith and shower us with His knowledge to know more about our deen (Amin).

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2013
Juma'ah KAREEM.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by sino(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
Barka jumah! A ku ewu jimoh, emi a she pupo re o, adua a gba o, amin.

Jumu'ah mubarakah brothers and sisters in Islam.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by babs787(m): 6:26am On Mar 29, 2013
Barka juma'h.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Wizeboy(m): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2013
JUMU'AH MUBARAKAH...

Today is Friday... The day of acceptance of Dua! I pray ALLAH shower everyone of us and our family with good health, long life, Eeman, Sehat, Rizq, Elm and Umr and all joys of life which you have ever wished. *AAMEEN*

We shouldn't forget the recite Suratul Kahf; may Allah continue to be with us (AMIN)
Re: Barka Juma'ah by mukina2: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
Barka Juma'ah

My the blessings of the Khutba be upon us all
Amin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.