Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,871 members, 7,821,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Barka Juma'ah - Islam for Muslims (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Barka Juma'ah (108197 Views)

Barka Da Sallah Nairalanders / Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak / Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barka Juma'ah by jamil2(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
Wishing every Muslim a successful Juma'a and May Almighty Allah Accept our good deeds and forgive the wrong ones Ameen. Juma'ah Mubarak!
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Ariyke: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2012
Barka Juma'ah may Allah accept our Duah

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by maclatunji: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2012
^Ameen Barka Jumah everybody.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by jamil2(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2012
maclatunji: ^Ameen Barka Jumah everybody.

Same to you Akhy!
Re: Barka Juma'ah by sino(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
Jumu'ah mubarak brothers and sisters, may Allah accepts our prayers amin.

Jumu'ah's khutba today was not it at all, just like last week, the imam came in and recited what seems like a secret scroll from ancient arabia, no translation or explanation and the whole jumu'ah was done within 15mins!

How do one get recharged spiritually with this kind of format?! with the fact that the society is morally and spiritually dead.

I pray Allah continue to guide us all amin.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by busar(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2012
same here my bro.the khutbah ws dull n ....
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
sino: Jumu'ah mubarak brothers and sisters, may Allah accepts our prayers amin.

Jumu'ah's khutba today was not it at all, just like last week, the imam came in and recited what seems like a secret scroll from ancient arabia, no translation or explanation and the whole jumu'ah was done within 15mins!

How do one get recharged spiritually with this kind of format?! with the fact that the society is morally and spiritually dead.

I pray Allah continue to guide us all amin.

where was that. If the Muslims wouldn't get 'recharged' every friday, I wonder when they'll get it o.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
Jum'ah kareemah
Re: Barka Juma'ah by sino(m): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
deols:

where was that. If the Muslims wouldn't get 'recharged' every friday, I wonder when they'll get it o.

Its a town in benue state. Majority are non-muslims, except for the hausa community. I guess i'll be getting recharge here(Islamic section) and personal efforts. May Allah assist us all amin.

And jumu'ah mubarak to you!
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
sino:

Its a town in benue state. Majority are non-muslims, except for the hausa community. I guess i'll be getting recharge here(Islamic section) and personal efforts. May Allah assist us all amin.

And jumu'ah mubarak to you!

The sermon is best said in a language majority of the congregation understands. if it suits d Hausa community,it may not b entirely bad.
the time tjough-15mins is short!

same yo uou smiley and btw,are u a corper?
Re: Barka Juma'ah by sino(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2012
deols:

The sermon is best said in a language majority of the congregation understands. if it suits d Hausa community,it may not b entirely bad.
the time tjough-15mins is short!

same yo uou smiley and btw,are u a corper?

The sermon is read in arabic, not that i dont understand, there is no translation or explanation in hausa, if there was, i wouldnt have been bothered much. I am sure that majority of them dont understand arabic. Again, the khutba is that which had been prepared long time ago in a booklet, the only thing the imam does is just to come and recite on a weekly basis.

And yeah, i dey obey the clarion call o lol
Re: Barka Juma'ah by derus(f): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2012
JUMMAT MUBARRAK Anas relates that the Holy prophet(SAW) says " When one of u supplicate he should ask in full confidence and should not say Allah bestow on me if thou will for there is no forcing him"

Abu Huraira relates that the Holy prophets(SAW) says"Seek Allah protection against being sorely tried, encountering ill -luck evil fortune and the exultation of ur enemies"

Ali relates that the Holy prophets(SAW) said to him to recite "O Allah guide me and keep me straight" (Allahumo ihidni wa sadid ni)

Jumamat Mubarak

what are the rules of acceptance of prayer?

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by maclatunji: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
Barka Jumah, Barka de Sallah.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by babs787(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2012
Barka Jumah and Barka de sallah to my brothers & sisters.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2012
Juma'at Kareem to you all!
Re: Barka Juma'ah by sino(m): 8:30am On Nov 02, 2012
chakula: Juma'at Kareem to you all!

Jumu'ah mubarakah to you and all ma muslim brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2012
Jum'ah mubarakah

..not forgettimg the acts of sunnah for today.

May Allah accept our worship

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2012
deols: Jum'ah mubarakah

..not forgettimg the acts of sunnah for today.

May Allah accept our worship

Ammmen Sister, Juma'ah Kareem
Re: Barka Juma'ah by jamil2(m): 6:27am On Nov 16, 2012
Juma'ah MUbaraka to y'lll!
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 11:43am On Nov 23, 2012
jamil!:
Juma'ah MUbaraka to y'lll!

Ameen
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
Jum'ah kareemah

Re: Barka Juma'ah by mukina2: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
Barka Juma'ah smiley
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2012
Jum'ah mubarakahhh
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
deols: Jum'ah mubarakahhh

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!
Re: Barka Juma'ah by lekzy007(m): 7:32am On Dec 07, 2012
jumah mubarak to all muslim brothers and sisters..
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2012
lekzy007: jumah mubarak to all muslim brothers and sisters..

Amen and same to you Akhy!
Re: Barka Juma'ah by mukina2: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2012
Barka Juma'ah to everyone smiley
Re: Barka Juma'ah by dominique(f): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
@sino
I also served in Benue and I know its not easy to be serving in an area where there are non-Muslims but if you can manage to get to Makurdi, Gboko or Oturkpo. You'll find yoruba speaking Masjid in those towns. But if You can't make the distance, Allah sees your heart. I kept my faith alive by reading Quran, texts and listening to lectures.

Jumah Mubarak all smiley
Re: Barka Juma'ah by ronkeenuf(f): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
Barka Jumah to my sisters and brothers in Islam. May Almighty Allah grant us all the grace to observe many more Jumah in good health, amin.

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by Wizeboy(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2013
Juma'ah Mubarak,

Almighty Allah will always guide us to the right path. The path of those on whom HE has bestowed HIS Grace, Mercy, Favour and Blessings, NOT (the way) of those who earned HIS Anger nor of those who went astray.

Maa Salam
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 01, 2013
Happie jumah Yamoul Istijabah!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.