Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Barka Juma'ah - Islam for Muslims (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Barka Juma'ah (108048 Views)

Barka Da Sallah Nairalanders / Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak / Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
what was d sermon . People fail to tell us this.

Re: Barka Juma'ah by dominique(f): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
deols: what was d sermon . People fail to tell us this.

I used to post bits of sermon here in (some of) my previous posts here but we hardly hear the sermons since they moved us females to a seperate building, just the muffled voice of the khatib sad.

Juma'ah Mubarak all smiley
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
dominique:

I used to post bits of sermon here in (some of) my previous posts here but we hardly hear the sermons since they moved us females to a seperate building, just the muffled voice of the khatib sad.

same to u in advance grin

The reason I attend jum'ah when I do is d khutbah. They should do something about it.

The women can complainundecided
Re: Barka Juma'ah by dominique(f): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
^ they know. I suppose they're working on repairing/replacing the PA sysytem. There're times I stay outside to listen to sermon, these days I just go late embarassed
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
ok..good
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Wizeboy(m): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2013
JUMU'AH MUBARAKAH...

“Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well and that if they do wrong you will do wrong. But (instead) accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong if they do evil.”

May Almighty Allah continue to uphold our deen and showers His blessings and favour on us (Amin)

2 Likes

Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
Wizeboy: JUMU'AH MUBARAKAH...

“Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well and that if they do wrong you will do wrong. But (instead) accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong if they do evil.”

May Almighty Allah continue to uphold our deen and showers His blessings and favour on us (Amin)

Ameen!
Re: Barka Juma'ah by sino(m): 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
Wizeboy: JUMU'AH MUBARAKAH...

Amin, jazakumullahu khayran for the good words bro, would be my central theme for the remainder of the day.

Jumu'ah mubarak brothers and sisters.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
jum'ah mubarakahh

Re: Barka Juma'ah by dominique(f): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
Nice one there Wizeboy, may Allah continue to enrich you in knowledge.

Re: Barka Juma'ah by Wizeboy(m): 11:44am On Apr 19, 2013
JUMU'AH MUBARAKAH

Whoever restrains his ANGER, Allah will conceal his faults.. A bad attitude spoils a good deeds just as vinegar spoils honey...

May Almighty Allah makes us better Muslims and also open our heart towards fearing HIM... AMIN
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2013
Wizeboy: JUMU'AH MUBARAKAH

Whoever restrains his ANGER, Allah will conceal his faults.. A bad attitude spoils a good deeds just as vinegar spoils honey...

May Almighty Allah makes us better Muslims and also open our heart towards fearing HIM... AMIN

Ameen.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Biodun556(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
I wish fellow muslims blissful jumah.do remember to read suratul kaf.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by maclatunji: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
Wizeboy: JUMU'AH MUBARAKAH

Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by azharuddin: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
Weekly reminder:
Do not forget to recite Suratul Dhukhan today, remember we will get the prayer of 70,000 angels.
The following recitation is only 7mins. 7min is a small time considering the fact we will get the prayer of 70,000 angels.
May Allah give us the blessing to do more Ibadah. Ameen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2-ie5G9kxo?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Wizeboy(m): 9:56am On May 03, 2013
Juma'ah Mubarak...

"May Almighty Allah strengthen our Imaan so that we can handle the struggles and challenges of life and have patience. Almighty Allah will keep us safe and the entire Muslim ummah".

May we witness more of this SPECIAL DAY on earth!
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 1:47pm On May 03, 2013
Wizeboy: Juma'ah Mubarak...

"May Almighty Allah strengthen our Imaan so that we can handle the struggles and challenges of life and have patience. Almighty Allah will keep us safe and the entire Muslim ummah".

May we witness more of this SPECIAL DAY on earth!

Ameen.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 12:10pm On May 10, 2013
Juma'ah Kareem
Re: Barka Juma'ah by miftaudeen(m): 1:30am On May 16, 2013
chakula: Juma'ah Kareem
salam alaykum chakula, how is your faith?
Re: Barka Juma'ah by siddiq202(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2013
Jumah Mubarak to all smiley
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Wizeboy(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2013
Juma'ah Mubarak...

"When life turns into a COMPLICATION, sort it out with SUPPLICATION, Prayer is the best weapon, raise your hands and make Dua"

Almighty Allah will continue to guide us aright (Amen).

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by Wizeboy(m): 7:51am On May 31, 2013
Juma'ah Mubarak

“No mercy will be shown to those who show no mercy, and no forgiveness will be given to those who cannot forgive others.” [Bukhari]

The best of mankind are those who forgive easily and overlook the mistake or sin of others... Let us all strive hard to always overlook and forgive in order for people to appreciate the beauty of Islam through us.

Almighty Allah will make it easy for us and also continue to guide and guard us aright (Amin).
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Wizeboy(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2013
Juma'ah Mubarak to all Muslim brothers and sisters...

May the blessings and mercy of the day be upon us all and Almighty Allah favour will never cease in our life.

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by sino(m): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
^^^ Ameen bro.
Jumu'ah mubarak

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by ponana(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2013
Salam Alaiekum, its the first Jumaat in this ramadan. We should not forget to do our usual rites i.e reading Surah Kahf, shaving the hair of our private areas, observing ghuslu and getting to the mosque early before the start of the lecture. Baraka Jumaah
Re: Barka Juma'ah by onegig(m): 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Wizeboy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
Jumu'ah Mubarak,

Fill this beautiful month of Ramadan with beautiful act of worship to gain Almighty Allah Forgiveness, Blessings, Favour and spiritual upliftment.

May the blessings, favour and mercy of this bountiful month continue to be with us throughout the year and beyond.

Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
Jumu ah Kareem in advance!
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Wizeboy(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2013
Jumu'ah Mubarak...

Today is the third Jum'ah in the holy month of Ramadan... May Almighty Allah make this Ramadan one of the best we will observe in our life time and also grant us all the Blessings, Favour, Mercy and Forgiveness in this Holy month (Amin).

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.