Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Barka Juma'ah - Islam for Muslims (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Barka Juma'ah (108021 Views)

Barka Da Sallah Nairalanders / Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak / Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barka Juma'ah by Wizeboy(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2013
Juma'ah Mubarak to all Muslim brothers and sisters... Its first Juma'ah after the celebration of Eid Kabir. May Almighty Allah spare our life to witness many more of it in good health and more prosperity!

Maa Salam
Re: Barka Juma'ah by babylolaroy(f): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
salam. i jus joined the thread. i must sincerely say as old as it is, its really lovely and educating too. i couldnt read thru all the pages though buh i read sooo much. it kept me busy while learning stuffs.
now i know how to control anger from someone's share of what she heard dring sermon
importance of going early to the mosque.

blah blah i can go on nd on. the thread is just superb. mukina, thanx.
hmmn..buh i ddnt go to mosque today. no reason whatsoever. i just felt like afterall its not compulsory for sisters. i just stayed indoors and sed zuhr..is dah right?
Re: Barka Juma'ah by lanrexlan(m): 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
babylolaroy: salam. i jus joined the thread. i must sincerely say as old as it is, its really lovely and educating too. i couldnt read thru all the pages though buh i read sooo much. it kept me busy while learning stuffs.
now i know how to control anger from someone's share of what she heard dring sermon
importance of going early to the mosque.

blah blah i can go on nd on. the thread is just superb. mukina, thanx.
hmmn..buh i ddnt go to mosque today. no reason whatsoever. i just felt like afterall its not compulsory for sisters. i just stayed indoors and sed zuhr..is dah right?
There's no sin on you for not attending but it's highly recommended,they are many benefits of Jummuah.
It was narrated by Abu Hurraira that the Messenger of Allah (Pbuh) said:The five daily prayers,and from one Jummah to the next,are an expiation for whatever sins come in between,so long as one does not commit any major sin.(Sahih Muslim,Hadith Number 233)
It was narrated from Abu Hurraira that the Prophet (Pbuh) said:Whoever does Ghusl then comes to Jummah,and prays as much as Allah decrees for him,then listens attentively until the khutbah is over,then prays with him (the imam),will be forgiven for (his sins) between that and the next Jummah and three more days.(Muslim,Hadith Number 857)
.So it's advisable for sisters to attend Jummuah.....Peace
Re: Barka Juma'ah by babylolaroy(f): 12:34am On Oct 19, 2013
jazak Allah khair. Next week is anoda one inshaaAllah. nma hustle to get dia earliest
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 4:35am On Oct 25, 2013
Jumu'ah Kareem to y'all.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by azeeza(f): 6:51am On Oct 25, 2013
Juma'a mubarak to you all and may almigthy Allah accept our dua. In shaa Allah.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 7:46am On Nov 01, 2013
Jumu'ah Kareem to my Brothers and Sisters in Islam.

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
juma'a mubarak
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Barka jumah to everyone
Re: Barka Juma'ah by babs787(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2013
Barka Jumah to all. May All spare our lives to witness more of this.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
Juma'at mubarak

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by babs787(m): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2013
Barka Jumuah and please try to be punctual.

May Allah accept our Ibadah
Re: Barka Juma'ah by PHEMIEY(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
I hope u've read Surat Al-kahf today
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 20, 2013
Barka Jumuah
Re: Barka Juma'ah by deols(f): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
toba..lati jo yi. o ga o.

barka jimo
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Jumu'ah Kareem to you all Sisters and Brothers in Islam!

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by hybeenoni: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
Jumu'at Mubarak
Missed d khutbah 2day coz of sleep bt ws lucky to meet d prayer

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by hadizadeezy(f): 7:43am On Jan 10, 2014
Jummat fadeel to you all
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Wizeboy(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
[size=14pt]Don’t stress over the things
that you can not change.
Make “DUA” over them.
[/size]

Jumma Mubarak..!!
Re: Barka Juma'ah by tunde1200(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Abû Hurairah (RA) reported: The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “He who observes optional prayer (Tarâwîh prayers) throughout Ramadân, out of sincerity of Faith and in the hope of earning reward will have his past sins pardoned.”

(Bukhari & Muslim - Riyad us Saliheen 1187
Re: Barka Juma'ah by aishaquest(f): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
Jumu'at started 30 minutes ago. I did not go. I haven't been in a very long time. I am still fairly new to Islam. I have been keeping up with my prayers and my reading, but I feel I need to go more often to be around other Muslims. I realize woman are not required to go, but I am the only Muslim in my family and I still have not told them. Lately I am more and more confused about Islam and Christianity. I feel quite alone in both places lately to be honest. My old moniker doesn't exist in this NL. I'm not even sure I want it back. I'll go next week. Maybe it will help.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by lanrexlan(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
aishaquest: Jumu'at started 30 minutes ago. I did not go. I haven't been in a very long time. I am still fairly new to Islam. I have been keeping up with my prayers and my reading, but I feel I need to go more often to be around other Muslims. I realize woman are not required to go, but I am the only Muslim in my family and I still have not told them. Lately I am more and more confused about Islam and Christianity. I feel quite alone in both places lately to be honest. My old moniker doesn't exist in this NL. I'm not even sure I want it back. I'll go next week. Maybe it will help.
Assalam Alaikum Waramatulah Wabarakatuh sister,you are welcome to Islam.May Allah always be our guide.
You are right that Jummuah isn't compulsory for women but it isn't a sin on you if you attend.What's the confusion about? Maybe you can share them and moreover you will find this thread useful.
www.nairaland.com/1342811/thread-muslim-reverts
Re: Barka Juma'ah by aishaquest(f): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
lanrexlan: You are right that Jummuah isn't compulsory for women but it isn't a sin on you if you attend.What's the confusion about? Maybe you can share them and moreover you will find this thread useful.
www.nairaland.com/1342811/thread-muslim-reverts
Thanks for the assistance.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by lanrexlan(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
aishaquest: Thanks for the assistance.
Welcome sister,feel free to share your fears and other confusing things to you here,In sha Allah there are our brothers and sisters here who will help.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by tbaba1234: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
aishaquest: Jumu'at started 30 minutes ago. I did not go. I haven't been in a very long time. I am still fairly new to Islam. I have been keeping up with my prayers and my reading, but I feel I need to go more often to be around other Muslims. I realize woman are not required to go, but I am the only Muslim in my family and I still have not told them. Lately I am more and more confused about Islam and Christianity. I feel quite alone in both places lately to be honest. My old moniker doesn't exist in this NL. I'm not even sure I want it back. I'll go next week. Maybe it will help.

Salam, long time, How are you doing?
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
Maasha Allah Deols is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody spread the news
Re: Barka Juma'ah by tpia1: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
The above user is not me plz.

Someone hijacked my moniker.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
tpia1: The above user is not me plz.

Someone hijacked my moniker.
stop being paranoid. Give me back my id

1 Like

Re: Barka Juma'ah by aishaquest(f): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
tbaba1234:

Salam, long time, How are you doing?
yes. Long time. I'm ok. How's your side?
Re: Barka Juma'ah by tbaba1234: 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
aishaquest: yes. Long time. I'm ok. How's your side?

Good, how are you planning for Ramadan?
Re: Barka Juma'ah by aishaquest(f): 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
tbaba1234:

Good, how are you planning for Ramadan?
I've never done it. I'm not really sure how to do it. I did check out the Islamic centers website.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by tbaba1234: 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
aishaquest: I've never done it. I'm not really sure how to do it. I did check out the Islamic centers website.

Essentially, it is about starving the body from dawn to sunset. And feeding the heart/soul by more prayer, remembrance and quran.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.