Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east (54365 Views)

‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems / Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola / APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ginajet(f): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2015
TopGee:

You too don't gate it. As long as there is one Nigeria, you're free to live any part of the country. The best time to bash Igbos living in Lagos is when you accept to let them have their Biafra and stop getting allocations fro their resources in their land. You can't be using their resources and at the same time push them out of your land.
bros Fashola did not only send jobless ibos away from Lagos, he also deported some abokis and yorubas...... but only the ibo.s took the issh personally like its was only ibo.s he deported...... I wish dey had given them dia biafra... if they ain't fighting the North today its the southwest tomorrow...... na everybody be their enemy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by bolajeebabz(m): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!... AMAECHI still not getting anything yet?

It will shock you now...... I just hope you can as well bring up this kinda laff when his ministerial position is announced.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by mrphysics(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2015
the SGF is going to be OGBONNAYA ONU formal Imo state governor

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Chinom(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2015
Oh..! SGF is the sort of post that will do us good. We gladly accept the post. Thank you APC. Now, thrown in minister of finance, power or aviation to SE too and we will be very happy with Buhari and the APC. No more useless National assembly or party positions.

Ngige should be given the post.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2015
ginajet:
bros Fashola didn't not only send jobless ibos away from Lagos, he also deported some abokis and yorubas...... but only the ibo.s took the issh personally like its was only ibo.s he deported...... I wish dey had given them dia biafra... if they ain't fighting the North today its the southwest tomorrow...... na everybody be their enemy

it is still not late for you ,

support s s/ s e emancipation by preaching ,help and call for referendum

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2015
APC will still come out to disclaim this report before noon tomorrow...
Quote me if you think am right..

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by juman(m): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2015
The news is from a newspaper that is pdp newspaper. Just writing fables.

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2015
new2020:

As long as GEJ is retiring in the creek; Otuoke, trust me, it won't be business as usual with respect to ND oil block grabbing . He will be calling the shots from his creek. He has lists of all oil blocks; allocated and unallocated. As soon as he gets to Otouke, he will rally his kinsmen behind him for resource control...meaning no oil block will be allocated without full consent of the ND, and even Ameachi as minister of Petroleum will be useless. Wike demonstrated how useless he is. You people haven't seen anything yet. He conceded not only for the interest of Nigeria but for a bigger fight... to champion a cause of justice for his people.

gej that cannot champion a cause to tie his shoelaces cheesy cheesy

you forget your hero is not a lion cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by nationwide1(m): 11:19am On Apr 19, 2015
wasco24:
but amechi didn't decamp from PDP, he was suspended by PDP before he decide to move on to a better party
Did suspension invalidate his PDP membership card? Suspension was not indefinite. A dogged and sincere politician would have stayed to resolve the differences.
So bros, he decamped.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ginajet(f): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

it is still not late for you ,

support s s/ s e emancipation by preaching ,help and call for referendum
support fire!!!! Please leave the S.S out of that talk jare...... dey didn't join you guys the first time and am sure they won't join you guys now..... fight your fight alone...... tongue
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2015
ginajet:
support fire!!!! Please leave the S.S out of that talk jare...... dey didn't join you guys the first time and am sure they won't join you guys now..... fight your fight alone...... tongue

go back to osun paranoid ,

s s / s e eastern bloc forever
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by emyibe(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2015
new2020:

As long as GEJ is retiring in the creek; Otuoke, trust me, it won't be business as usual with respect to ND oil block grabbing . He will be calling the shots from his creek. He has lists of all oil blocks; allocated and unallocated. As soon as he gets to Otouke, he will rally his kinsmen behind him for resource control...meaning no oil block will be allocated without full consent of the ND, and even Ameachi as minister of Petroleum will be useless. Wike demonstrated how useless he is. You people haven't seen anything yet. He conceded not only for the interest of Nigeria but for a bigger fight... to champion a cause of justice for his people.

this is what i see happening soon from the camp of the otueke man
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Chinom(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2015
TopGee:
Why they didn't give South East Speaker? We will not allow that to happen. I feel I still have the capacity to shake the foundation of this government for good thing to take place.

Of what use is the Speakership of the house for South East ?. It is a useless post as far as I'm concerned. He is just like a Senior prefect in a classroom. SGF is a more useful post for Igbos. All ministers report to him and have to go through him to get their ministerial allocations. We need the Aviation or power ministry too.
PROF BATH NNAJI FOR MINISTER OF POWER.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2015
Prof. Mojeed Alabi is the next speaker.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by drAvundaa: 11:29am On Apr 19, 2015
PassingShot:
I think every zone has been adequately taken care of in the zoning formula.

Now that Amaechi cannot be the next SGF, I expect to see him in charge of a very powerful ministry such as petroleum resources, power or works.
make we dey look. . .d prodigal brother
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by NewNigeriaMind: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2015
Chinom:

Of what use is the Speakership of the house for South East ?. It is a useless post as far as I'm concerned. He is just like a Senior prefect in a classroom. SGF is a more useful post for Igbos. All ministers report to him and have to go through him to get their ministerial allocations. We need the Aviation or power ministry too.
PROF BATH NNAJI FOR MINISTER OF POWER.

Now can you get aviation and power when the current positions are held by igbos.

Note, aviation is going to south west, southwest cannot do without the sector for another four years.

All those tribal recruitment Stella did has not be reversed or balanced.

For power, bet your pension it's going to the south west or north, the Igbo minister under jonathan have made a mess of ministry, Buhari is not about to make the same mistakes.

3 Likes

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2015
Billyonaire:
Where is the CHANGE, when all they have been doing so far is the same PDP-style nepotism ? Where did they learn these sharing formular. Old Wine in a New Bottle, you will sincerely agree, if you would. Same Ol'Gs controlling every every. I see No Change!
You are wrong. In every Zone there are people who are capable , competent and qualified for any position. The issue should be after zoning, d right person from dat zone should be chosen. Zoning is very important for unity in a multi cultural and multi religion nation like nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by NewNigeriaMind: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2015
Is there a provision that will allow buhari to change the cbn governor on assuming office.

The current can governor need to be changed asap.

He is a pdp stooge, appointed by igbo gang up under jonathan to frustrate Yorubas and hausa in cbn.

Such tribal appointments needs to be reversed and quick

2 Likes

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by davidque007(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2015
Success in governance is most important. I pray this new government succedes in governing well, 'cos if they succede, then we (Nigeria) succede as well. As for the zoning formula,its no different from the PDP. All interests must be covered
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Rotimi47: 11:36am On Apr 19, 2015
new2020:

stop this ranting! If you people believe you can keep majority of Nigerians in ransom you are kidding becausevhim wey. Try rubbish go see & experience rubbish wey. Pass am; many people are simply waiting for you people to make the mistake of taking up arms as you people have heightened tensions during election campaign that we will turn some region to dust. Just try all your crap & the reamain ones that survives among you will keep records for all their generation to come not to try the rubbish they tried: militancy is different from actual War & do not that people are ready to turn your militancy into war for you people & this is an armed conflict you can never win.

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by luvprince4real(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2015
E no concern me... Proudly pdp, win or lose.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Toks2008(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2015
PassingShot:
I think every zone has been adequately taken care of in the zoning formula.

Now that Amaechi cannot be the next SGF, I expect to see him in charge of a very powerful ministry such as petroleum resources, power or works.

All these positions though... chief whip deputy chief whip minority majority leader bla bla bla.

infact i wonder what the house of rep is for when we have senators. Baseless duplication of portfolios.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by basilo101: 11:37am On Apr 19, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Ngige will prolly be that SGF if the above story is to be believed. He deserves it too.
ogbonnaya onu may take it
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ginajet(f): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

go back to osun paranoid ,

s s / s e eastern bloc forever
ss/se bloc forever and yet s.s didn't join ojukwu in that madness called civil war.... well northeast, northcentral, North west, southwest., South south and south east bloc forever...... united we stand and divided we fall.... kiss kiss cry
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by luvprince4real(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
Is there a provision that will allow buhari to change the cbn governor on assuming office.

The current can governor need to be changed asap.

He is a pdp stooge, appointed by igbo gang up under jonathan to frustrate Yorubas and hausa in cbn.

Such tribal appointments needs to be reversed and quick
anoda product of an unplanned ejaculation.

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2015
ginajet:
ss/se bloc forever and yet s.s didn't join ojukwu in that madness called civil war.... well northeast, northcentral, North west, southwest., South south and south east bloc forever...... united we stand and divided we fall.... kiss kiss cry

shatap this is the new beginning ,

we know better now ,

eastern bloc forever ,

if you hate it then do your dare devil jumping ,

jump down from 6 story building ,
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by TopGee: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2015
ginajet:
bros Fashola didn't not only send jobless ibos away from Lagos, he also deported some abokis and yorubas...... but only the ibo.s took the issh personally like its was only ibo.s he deported...... I wish dey had given them dia biafra... if they ain't fighting the North today its the southwest tomorrow...... na everybody be their enemy

But your post supported that Fashola deported only Igbos. Was that ok? Again, Igbo land is peaceful and they are not fighting any tribe. They only supported Jonathan but some called it ethnicity and sentimental. Yet, they voted for Abiola in 1993, Obasanjo in 2003, and Yaradua in 2007 and nobody called it ethnicity.

3 Likes

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by legendsilver(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Non of my business cool cool cool. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL! ASARI DOKUNBO my BOSS!

I pity ur condition loser grin
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by nsyforreal: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2015
new2020:

you are so dumb.surprised people like you are giving opportunity to be part of a forum like this.you are too one sided.criticising always.thank god may 29 is here let's see what the incoming govt will do too.how can you be so judgemental in your writeup.what else do you want from a man who has conceded defeat unlike buhari who will never and his APC cohorts.

so pissed that you are not satisfied
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by PassingShot(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2015
nationwide1:
But Buhari said members who defected from PDP will not be appointed into key positions in his government.

He was referring to those who decamped after the last elections.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by goodluckbabs: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Non of my business cool cool cool. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
GEJ ur hero, we can manage that one but how can a murderer, bastard, talkative, hooligan, thug, worthless penny, mutherfucker and black sheep of his family be ur role model. Pls add Fani Kayode, Bode George, Iroko the career killer, Orubebe and others as ur role models. My people see what stomach infrastructure caused now. O maa se ooooo
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ginajet(f): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

shatap this is the new beginning ,

we know better now ,

eastern bloc forever ,

if you hate it then do your dare devil jumping ,

jump down from 6 story building ,
Hahahahahahahahahaha....... Diz Lagoon people ain't only full of hate, they never learn from past mistakes too........ proudly Kogite sha..... And I rep naija.... Long live Nigeria........ fv.cck biafra we don't need that shi.t

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items / Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today / Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.